PDA

View Full Version : Obamacare Contractor Pays People to Not Work

Mr. Mensch
05-13-2014, 12:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLKi0EWpjFI

Thanks Obama!

Cigar
05-13-2014, 12:49 PM
Big Deal ... The GOP has done nothing for over 5 years with your blessing ... and they make over $75 per hour on average :laugh:

Mainecoons
05-13-2014, 01:15 PM
As an "equal opportunity" contractor, Cigar knows all about being paid not to work. That's why he spends his "work days" here.

:rofl:

texan
05-13-2014, 01:25 PM
Big Deal ... The GOP has done nothing for over 5 years with your blessing ... and they make over $75 per hour on average :laugh:
That is the argument I expected "Big deal!" Good one..............Now run off and find us a cut and paste from your email inbox. I am sure you have one of your wise and thoughtful sources that says "so"!

Come on man. Obama ran amuck and created the Tea Party himself. Had he worked across the isle the Tea Party wouldn't be around. He didn't lose the congress by a vote here or there it was a record landslide.

Cigar
05-13-2014, 01:30 PM
As an "equal opportunity" contractor, Cigar knows all about being paid not to work. That's why he spends his "work days" here.

:rofl:

Don't hate me for being smarter than you ... :rofl:

Cigar
05-13-2014, 01:31 PM
That is the argument I expected "Big deal!" Good one..............Now run off and find us a cut and paste from your email inbox. I am sure you have one of your wise and thoughtful sources that says "so"!

Come on man. Obama ran amuck and created the Tea Party himself. Had he worked across the isle the Tea Party wouldn't be around. He didn't lose the congress by a vote here or there it was a record landslide.

So what are you mad about ... you got what you wanted, so stop bitching :laugh: