PDA

View Full Version : Fox defends Hillary - Karl digs deep, may have hit paydirt

Bob
05-13-2014, 03:42 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/rove-hillary-clinton-brain-damage-135738855.html

Codename Section
05-13-2014, 03:47 PM
Karl Rove is pretty much a piece of shit. If he doesn't like someone it only makes me think they're not so bad.

Green Arrow
05-13-2014, 03:51 PM
I concur with Code.

Ishmael Pequod
05-13-2014, 03:59 PM
Rove never said Hillary has brain damage.

momsapplepie
05-13-2014, 04:17 PM
No he didn't. He said we should know what occurred as it may effect how we vote. We do not need an old hag that is either a drunkard or has brain damage as a front runner for a presidential nominee. The pantsuit bitch has enough baggage, I would think releasing her health records would be the least of her concerns, unless she DOES have a major medical problem. I mean look at Biden. 3 brain operations and plugs have certainly effected his mentality.

Ishmael Pequod
05-13-2014, 04:25 PM
The bitch got drunk, fell and hit her head, spends a month in the hospital, and shows up with the same type if glasses that people wear who have brain damage. We need to know what's going on.

Mainecoons
05-13-2014, 04:48 PM
The above nastiness aside, we should have learned from Reagan. He was out of it his second term.

I'm going to be 70 this year. I'm in very good shape but there is no way I'd be fit for 8 years in that job. No one over 60 should be elected to the White House IMO.

nic34
05-13-2014, 04:58 PM
And we should lower the SS eligibility age to 55. :grin:

Let the young'uns work now....

Bob
05-13-2014, 05:29 PM
Karl Rove is pretty much a piece of shit. If he doesn't like someone it only makes me think they're not so bad.

So, he does not like Hillary according to you.

Conversely, you like Hillary.

Democrat logic 101.

Common Sense
05-13-2014, 05:40 PM
No he didn't. He said we should know what occurred as it may effect how we vote. We do not need an old hag that is either a drunkard or has brain damage as a front runner for a presidential nominee. The pantsuit bitch has enough baggage, I would think releasing her health records would be the least of her concerns, unless she DOES have a major medical problem. I mean look at Biden. 3 brain operations and plugs have certainly effected his mentality.

The bitch got drunk, fell and hit her head, spends a month in the hospital, and shows up with the same type if glasses that people wear who have brain damage. We need to know what's going on.

Wow...you two are pretty foul for people who are so self righteous.

Bob
05-13-2014, 05:46 PM
The above nastiness aside, we should have learned from Reagan. He was out of it his second term.

I'm going to be 70 this year. I'm in very good shape but there is no way I'd be fit for 8 years in that job. No one over 60 should be elected to the White House IMO.

Actually, the use of Reagan is incorrect. Reagan was very sound until some years following his final day in office.

People forget Reagan was as president, carefully examined by doctors. Doctors who examined the man are who said he was always sound of mind.

Bob
05-13-2014, 05:50 PM

Rove says she spent 3 days.

momsapplepie
05-13-2014, 05:51 PM
It's pretty much a standard for presidential candidates to have to have a health review. Beyond her age, Hillary had a recent "spell" so yes, it is a concern.

Common Sense
Rove says she spent 3 days.

Rove claimed 30 days and was corrected.

Bob
I concur with Code.

So much for your claim that you love research. :rollseyes:

Bob
05-13-2014, 06:15 PM

In this interview, it was alleged he said 30 days. Rove corrected the TV reporter. Sun to Wed is not 30 days.

Matty
05-13-2014, 06:27 PM
Might I remind all you "faux" outraged hypocritical democrats the lengths to which your party went to to demean and mock Senator John McCain on both his age and his health? Really? If you don't want it you shouldn't dish it.

http://touch.humanevents.com/humanevents/#!/entry/people-who-mocked-john-mccain-outraged-that-karl-rove-asked,53727376025312186c068a47

Peter1469
05-13-2014, 06:31 PM
Hillary's health will become an issue if she runs. All Rove did was distract us from that and is now the focus.

Green Arrow
05-13-2014, 06:47 PM
So much for your claim that you love research. :rollseyes:

What does that have to do with anything?

zelmo1234
05-13-2014, 06:49 PM
And we should lower the SS eligibility age to 55. :grin:

Let the young'uns work now....

Who would pay for it? And SS is only a promise of poverty combine that with the fact the your 50's is when you make the most money?

Really bad idea!

Bob
05-13-2014, 06:50 PM
Hillary's health will become an issue if she runs. All Rove did was distract us from that and is now the focus.

Please, go back and pay careful attention to what Karl Rove actually said.

He refuted the claim she was 30 days in the hospital.

He said she had a health incident.
He said, it will be called out by the media. That the media will press the issue.

My opinion is the media won't do that. They adore her.

Green Arrow
05-13-2014, 06:50 PM
Actually, the use of Reagan is incorrect. Reagan was very sound until some years following his final day in office.

People forget Reagan was as president, carefully examined by doctors. Doctors who examined the man are who said he was always sound of mind.

Reagan's own son said he had Alzheimer's while in office.

Bob
05-13-2014, 06:51 PM

You agreed with Code and did not do your research.

zelmo1234
05-13-2014, 06:51 PM
Well lets look at what we know! Hilary is a liberal Democrat? Correct! And Karl says that it is possible that she has brain damage??????

Isn't that redundant?????????????????? :)

Bob
05-13-2014, 06:52 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=614862#post614862)

The lad fell out with his father. I never heard the son did that to the father. As I said, professionals that know debunked this.

Green Arrow
05-13-2014, 06:54 PM
You agreed with Code and did not do your research.

Code said Karl Rove is a terrible person, and anyone he dislikes can't be that bad. No research required, it's a personal character judgement.

Bob
05-13-2014, 07:00 PM
Well lets look at what we know! Hilary is a liberal Democrat? Correct! And Karl says that it is possible that she has brain damage??????

Isn't that redundant?????????????????? :)

Yes. Damn, I should have thought to say that.

ROFLMAO Congratulations. :old::thumbsup20:

Bob
05-13-2014, 07:01 PM
Code said Karl Rove is a terrible person, and anyone he dislikes can't be that bad. No research required, it's a personal character judgement.

Which is why Code is wrong. Please, for your sake, do your research, which you claimed to love.

Green Arrow
05-13-2014, 07:06 PM
Which is why Code is wrong. Please, for your sake, do your research, which you claimed to love.

No amount of research will affect a personal judgement, Bob. It's an opinion made from observation of Rove's character. I think he's a dishonest creep who is working for the establishment. You like him, I get it, but just like me, that is an OPINION, not a fact.

1751_Texan
05-13-2014, 07:23 PM
Rove is a strategist. He knows how to leave and sidestep little land minds.

Rove's unheard message is ..."hey guys, we can't rely on Benghazi. We've been unable to prove what we've claimed. It is easier to claim an unprovable."

Ishmael Pequod
05-13-2014, 07:40 PM
Wow...you two are pretty foul for people who are so self righteous.

Report me to the BLM or whichever govt nazi gang is shoving citizens around this week.

Green Arrow
05-13-2014, 07:42 PM
Report me to the BLM or whichever govt nazi gang is doing the shoving around this week.

Why? I prefer to just say that you are a nasty misanthrope.

Kabuki Joe
05-13-2014, 07:43 PM

...I don't agree with this...genetics play an important role...my mother is 71 and no one believes her when she tells them...genetics...

Ishmael Pequod
05-13-2014, 07:45 PM

Reagan wasn't hiding from the truth as a falling down drunk every day.

Ishmael Pequod
05-13-2014, 07:46 PM
Why? I prefer to just say that you are a nasty misanthrope.

You are a pusillanimous pissant prairie punk.

Green Arrow
05-13-2014, 07:53 PM
You are a pusillanimous pissant prairie punk.

And you're a trifling toad and a troll, thoroughly trying to tarnish this terrific tribunal.

Bonk off.

Ishmael Pequod
05-13-2014, 08:00 PM
And you're a trifling toad and a troll, thoroughly trying to tarnish this terrific tribunal.

Bonk off.

And you're a bubbling cauldron of putrid puss oozing out from the asshole of life. Everyone is a troll who you can't compete with.

nic34
05-13-2014, 08:04 PM
Report me to the BLM or whichever govt nazi gang is shoving citizens around this week.

Calm down wacko, this ain't Waco.....

Ishmael Pequod
05-13-2014, 08:06 PM
Calm down wacko, this ain't Waco.....

You lefties love it when govt strong arms and murders citizens. Trash.

Green Arrow
05-13-2014, 08:09 PM
And you're a bubbling cauldron of putrid puss oozing out from the asshole of life. Everyone is a troll who you can't compete with.

Your prose is about as terrible as that putrescent scar you call a brain. For your information, there are only three people here I would call a troll: you, Libhater, and Cigar. Even Kabuki Joe isn't a troll, and we lock horns constantly.

Kabuki Joe may be an ass, but he's at least intelligent. The same cannot be said for you, Buck. Or was it Alias? I can't keep track of all your names.

Peter1469
05-13-2014, 08:17 PM
Attention: both Green Arrow and Ishmael Pequod have been banned from this thread.

momsapplepie
05-13-2014, 09:03 PM

Really? and as much as liberals whine about Reagans later years as President?
Hillary has already admitted to some sort of head/brain injury. We're not talking naturally occurring Alzheimer's. She has had an admitted head injury that effected her enough to require corrective lenses. Nor are we talking reading glasses as most people require with age.
Corrective lenses as a direct result of a brain injury, That's serious.
I don't care what anyone says, Rove was right in bringing this up and we should know the extent of that injury, the circumstances of how it occurred and how it is expected to effect the demeanor, and actions of someone who is TRYING to run for president.

momsapplepie
05-13-2014, 09:08 PM
oops! I didn't see management had banned GA, but I'm not taking back my response.

Libhater
05-13-2014, 09:14 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/rove-hillary-clinton-brain-damage-135738855.html

Rove is a brilliant strategist. I wonder if these people criticizing Rove's timely assertion that ms hilabeast is suffering
some sort of mental disorder had criticized the bald faced liar dirty harry reid for claiming Romney hadn't paid his taxes?
Do these people suffer from two-faced syndrome or is it just that they love ms hilabeast so much that don't want to let
the facts get in the way of their partisanship?

Libhater
05-13-2014, 09:18 PM

It was much more than 30 daze that the bitch hid from the press so as not to be accounted for in the Benghazi debacle.

nic34
05-13-2014, 09:33 PM
You lefties love it when govt strong arms and murders citizens. Trash.

I've stood up against corrupt government long before you were even a stain in your daddy's shorts...

Kabuki Joe
05-13-2014, 09:34 PM
I've stood up against corrupt government long before you were even a stain in your daddy's shorts...

...well, that's a sure way to influence friends...

momsapplepie
05-13-2014, 09:35 PM
Interesting. So you are more political than anyone else here?

nic34
05-13-2014, 09:36 PM
oops! I didn't see management had banned GA, but I'm not taking back my response.

I hope they don't ban you. Keep posting so everyone can see how foolish you are....

momsapplepie
05-14-2014, 12:16 AM
I hope they don't ban you. Keep posting so everyone can see how foolish you are....
You're cute! Bite me......

texan
05-14-2014, 12:04 PM
If we are going to point out pieces of shit allow to point out your Top 10, Music Please:

1. Dirty Harry - Takes bribes and makes money off the backs of tax payers, common con man.
2. Peloser - Dumbass..... nuff said.

Both dem leaders.

3. Howard Dean
4. Entire Administrations that don't dispatch the calvary into war zones to rescue our people.
5. Al Sharpton
6. Al Gore (Homo father of man made liars)
7. Any dem Press Secretary (lying over and over for the administration)
8. The Idiot running the Big Apple, may be the biggest of all (calling out the weather channel for his mistake LOL)
9. My friend Carl here in Dallas
10. Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Bob
05-14-2014, 12:14 PM
Really? and as much as liberals whine about Reagans later years as President?
Hillary has already admitted to some sort of head/brain injury. We're not talking naturally occurring Alzheimer's. She has had an admitted head injury that effected her enough to require corrective lenses. Nor are we talking reading glasses as most people require with age.
Corrective lenses as a direct result of a brain injury, That's serious.
I don't care what anyone says, Rove was right in bringing this up and we should know the extent of that injury, the circumstances of how it occurred and how it is expected to effect the demeanor, and actions of someone who is TRYING to run for president.

At her age, her running for president again is no given. Rove only said, should she run, the press will examine her in detail, including her health. I don't see why some on the forum make such a big deal as if to say, no way did she get injured. She spent 3 or 4 days in the hospital. Depends on how the hospital booked her in. Rove got hammered as if he said 30 days. Rove is a very careful man of the word. Rove has proof when he makes statements.

Rove is hated but only by the left wingers. I like his spunk. If he is the left's target, it leaves the left less space in the press for other targets. Rove is not running for a thing. Let them waste time on Rove.