PDA

View Full Version : climate skepticism is a disorder that requires “treatment”

ramone
04-01-2012, 08:26 AM
LOL, you have to check this out if for nothing more than to see the picture of the professor who makes the claim. A reg beauty queen this one is. :)

Professor Kari Norgaard, who is currently appearing at the ‘Planet Under Pressure’ conference in London, has presented a paper in which she argues that “cultural resistance” to accepting the premise that humans are responsible for climate change “must be recognized and treated” as an aberrant sociological behavior.

I think I'll present a paper theorizing that eco nuts should be locked up where they can't do any damage to normal people.

http://www.infowars.com/climate-change-skepticism-a-sickness-that-must-be-treated-says-professor/

MMC
04-01-2012, 09:18 AM
LOL, you have to check this out if for nothing more than to see the picture of the professor who makes the claim. A reg beauty queen this one is. :)

I think I'll present a paper theorizing that eco nuts should be locked up where they can't do any damage to normal people.

http://www.infowars.com/climate-change-skepticism-a-sickness-that-must-be-treated-says-professor/

http://envs.uoregon.edu/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Kari-Norgaard.jpg

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4930949372707869&id=dab3681733b6f303defccc73a517f2db&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages.clipartof.com%2fsmall%2f43 7769-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Terrified-Cartoon-Businessman-Jumping-His-Eyes-Bulging.jpg :shocked:

ramone
04-01-2012, 09:21 AM
I forgot to put up the warning that eye bleach was required for viewing.

MMC
04-01-2012, 09:36 AM
I would be worried about if it breeds. :evil:

ramone
04-01-2012, 09:40 AM
Genetically speaking, it may not be possible. Looks to be far down on the scale, I'm thinking some inbreeding may have been a contributing factor in this case.

MMC
04-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Genetically speaking, it may not be possible. Looks to be far down on the scale, I'm thinking some inbreeding may have been a contributing factor in this case.

I think one of her relatives works for us as a smilie >>>>>:moron:

ramone
04-01-2012, 09:55 AM
If you look closely she looks like a thin ugly Betty. Add just a touch of extra color to the wardrobe and we could have a twin. I think Betty is more in touch with reality however, just a little anyway.

MMC
04-01-2012, 10:18 AM
If you look closely she looks like a thin ugly Betty. Add just a touch of extra color to the wardrobe and we could have a twin. I think Betty is more in touch with reality however, just a little anyway.

Sure beats a couple of them that has been round here lately. Still Cultural resistance is her argument.

ramone
04-01-2012, 10:50 AM
She is in with the leftest ideology of tracking our every move. If you move the wrong way they would love to lock you up in some FEMA camp to protect their communist vision of what the world should be. To think that you disagree with somebody is caused by a mental disorder really says a lot about what type people we are having grow up to one day run the country. Glad I'll be dead when that happens, and it will at some point. It reminds me of the movie Idiocracy, sad but true.

I think one of those people is the big red one, an fitting name for the guy really. Don't do the mental image of it however, it is scary enough in it's present form.

spunkloaf
04-01-2012, 11:36 AM
She is in with the leftest ideology of tracking our every move. If you move the wrong way they would love to lock you up in some FEMA camp to protect their communist vision of what the world should be. To think that you disagree with somebody is caused by a mental disorder really says a lot about what type people we are having grow up to one day run the country. Glad I'll be dead when that happens, and it will at some point. It reminds me of the movie Idiocracy, sad but true.

I think one of those people is the big red one, an fitting name for the guy really. Don't do the mental image of it however, it is scary enough in it's present form.

I know exactly what you're saying.

I'm not allowed to express myself about your post here because I'll have about 5 people chastise me for it here if I do. You're lucky you get the protection of these forums, you can say any nasty lie that you want to and anybody who disagrees with you gets hung for it.

ramone
04-01-2012, 11:59 AM
I know exactly what you're saying.

I'm not allowed to express myself about your post here because I'll have about 5 people chastise me for it here if I do. You're lucky you get the protection of these forums, you can say any nasty lie that you want to and anybody who disagrees with you gets hung for it.

Of course you are able to express your thoughts, you've done it to me before. Possibly I don't get hung because I don't post lies. You think?

spunkloaf
04-01-2012, 12:18 PM
I don't even know why I come here anymore. It's nothing here but a bunch of vapid, vicious liberal-haters. I should take the rest of the day to think about what good my presence here is.

ramone
04-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Come on Spunk, you're my favorite liberal here, really. There has to be an opposing opinion on every forum, if not it will wither up and die. It's no fun to talk to yourself and that's what it would be without representation of both sides. Doesn't mean everybody has to get along or even like anybody. Presenting an argument does not have to include a kinship with the opposing party.

Conley
04-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Don't say it's over Spunk. :sad:

Peter1469
04-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Spunk you are not the establishment liberal that people here rail against. You are just as anti-government as most of us.

Mainecoons
04-01-2012, 01:06 PM
The colleges are full of these left wing nuts. You can spot the "graduates" from a mile away just by their low levels of literacy and leftist group think.

There is poetic justice, however. Most of these leftist zombies coming out of college these days can't find jobs. And they're in hock up to their noses with college loans taken out to pay for such worthless indoctrination. Of course, most of those loans will never be repaid, college debt is the next domino about to fall.

keyser soze
04-01-2012, 03:24 PM
And the Tbaggers are working hard to ensure that we have a large crop of illiterates coming up that can vote with them.

dadakarma
04-01-2012, 03:25 PM
http://envs.uoregon.edu/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Kari-Norgaard.jpg

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4930949372707869&id=dab3681733b6f303defccc73a517f2db&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages.clipartof.com%2fsmall%2f43 7769-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-A-Terrified-Cartoon-Businessman-Jumping-His-Eyes-Bulging.jpg :shocked:

How nice. Scoff at her looks.

Great crew here. Super-classy.

wingrider
04-01-2012, 04:00 PM
that girl looks like she could eat an apple through a picket fence.

Peter1469
04-01-2012, 04:35 PM
And the Tbaggers are working hard to ensure that we have a large crop of illiterates coming up that can vote with them.

Really? How so?

wingrider
04-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Really? How so?
who knows.. its just a guy / gal whatever.. hating on the Tea Party. I am use to em.. they can't help it it is just something for them to do,, its like eating lays potato chips once you get started you gotta keep going till the bag is empty/

spunkloaf
04-01-2012, 05:47 PM
who knows.. its just a guy / gal whatever.. hating on the Tea Party. I am use to em.. they can't help it it is just something for them to do,, its like eating lays potato chips once you get started you gotta keep going till the bag is empty/

Weren't you just dishing out the hate not that long ago? :wink: What's the matter? You can dish it out but you can't take it?

spunkloaf
04-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Don't say it's over Spunk. :sad:

I'm not. :rollseyes: You know I just get dramatic.

wingrider
04-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Weren't you just dishing out the hate not that long ago? :wink: What's the matter? You can dish it out but you can't take it?
want to show me where.. in fact you and I had a very nice discussion a while back .. what happened?

spunkloaf
04-01-2012, 05:55 PM
want to show me where.. in fact you and I had a very nice discussion a while back .. what happened?

Step back a page, it's the only comment you made there. It's not nice to put down people's looks.

Peter1469
04-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Glad you are sticking around Spunk.

wingrider
04-01-2012, 07:09 PM
Step back a page, it's the only comment you made there. It's not nice to put down people's looks. whoa you mean about that gal could eat an apple through a picket fence.. did you see the overbite on her.. ? incredible, though I know a dentist that could fix it.. and a plastic surgeon to fix the rest. oh yeah lets add in some breast enhancement and what else.. ????
oh I know how about 5 bucks so she can buy a personality.. is that what you mean.. that kind of remark/ ? got a lot more where those come from.

keyser soze
04-01-2012, 07:16 PM
Really? How so?
The states that voted in these candidates first gave huge cuts to their corporate palls then claimed the state was broke and proceeded to dismantle, defund, slice and dice their way through everything that is good for people. They aren't addressing issues beyond the culture war. Most of what they're doing benefits business not people. Where are all the jobs this trickle down theory was supposed to bring? You can't keep doing the same failed policy and expect it to come out different..claiming the past failed because they weren't 'pure' enough is BS in my opinion...they're just really bad ideas and don't work. Let's do something that works.

keyser soze
04-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Wingrider said:whoa you mean about that gal could eat an apple through a picket fence.. did you see the overbite on her.. ? incredible, though I know a dentist that could fix it.. and a plastic surgeon to fix the rest. oh yeah lets add in some breast enhancement and what else.. ????
oh I know how about 5 bucks so she can buy a personality.. is that what you mean.. that kind of remark/ ? got a lot more where those come from.Sounds like a Limbaugh wannabe to me...a real gentleman. Also known as sexist pigs.

ramone
04-01-2012, 07:59 PM

Your not talking about somebody if you are telling the truth. That thing is not only hideous but has a rational thinking problem too.

Mainecoons
04-01-2012, 08:08 PM
This is the latest leftist racket. Conservatives have smaller brains, conservatives are crazy and need treatment.

Who is it who keep trying to do the same thing over and over again expecting a different result? Liberals.

This BTW is a core definition of nuts. Draw your own conclusions.

keyser soze
04-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Can you provide an illustration? What are you talking about? I don't have a problem with conservatives I have a problem with people who spout nonsense vehemently, like Limbaugh does. We have real problems in this country and the latest effort by the Tbaggers is to just say NO to everything and sit on their hands to make the other side (Obama)look bad...the problem is that nothing important is being addressed and I think it's going to bite them in the ass and the country suffers.

ramone
04-01-2012, 08:16 PM
To think that somebody has a sociological problem that needs mental treatment because they disagree with you is proof enough that the eco nuts are the ones who need some type of mental help.

Obama doesn't need help to make himself look bad. He does a good job on his own.

keyser soze
04-01-2012, 08:19 PM
There has been a concerted effort by 'think tanks' to muddy the waters and deny the science...all paid for by interested parties. This has been pointed out many times and denied. It's like the argument that some people still think evolution isn't real. How do you explain it?

Mainecoons
04-01-2012, 08:32 PM
But you don't have a problem with people who spout nonsense like Matthews and Olberman?

LOL

The science isn't nearly as proven as you all like to pretend. That's the problem. You really cannot map a three dimensional climate system with two dimensional models. Perhaps if there was less scientific fraud from the global warming advocates, like those emails or that totally BS hockey stick projection, you'd have more credibility.

Good science stands on its own, it doesn't have to be "dry labbed." The left has been trying to dry lab climate data and destroying their credibility in the process.

And BTW, what do you think would be accomplished by the already energy efficient, low emission (as a function of economic output) U.S. basically shutting itself down in the name of questionable climate "science" while the Chinese and Indians, among others, do nothing? Is there not enough unemployment and under employment in the U.S.? Do you want to see still more?

Peter1469
04-01-2012, 08:33 PM
The states that voted in these candidates first gave huge cuts to their corporate palls then claimed the state was broke and proceeded to dismantle, defund, slice and dice their way through everything that is good for people. They aren't addressing issues beyond the culture war. Most of what they're doing benefits business not people. Where are all the jobs this trickle down theory was supposed to bring? You can't keep doing the same failed policy and expect it to come out different..claiming the past failed because they weren't 'pure' enough is BS in my opinion...they're just really bad ideas and don't work. Let's do something that works.

There is a lot of meat in that small post. Let's assume your facts are correct.

- how does giving tax breaks to corporations within the state relate to the state being broke? Think California. Tax breaks to corps can grow an economy. If you chase corporations out of a state with your tax policy how do you propose to fund your budget? Think California.
- I challenge your assertion that the new Tea Pary(ies) candidates are focusing on the "culture war." They are focusing on government spending.
- I challenge your assertion that their policies are directed at big business. That sounds like your side of the aisle.
- Doing the same thing in the past is spending way more money that we have...., and the Tea Party(ies) members of Congress are against that. No so with your fellow travelers.

I think that your anger would be better directed at Obama and his liberals subjects.

Peter1469
04-01-2012, 08:34 PM
There has been a concerted effort by 'think tanks' to muddy the waters and deny the science...all paid for by interested parties. This has been pointed out many times and denied. It's like the argument that some people still think evolution isn't real. How do you explain it?

How do climate models that don't claim to include all of the factors that affect the climate get confused with the scientific method?

wingrider
04-01-2012, 08:38 PM
Sounds like a Limbaugh wannabe to me...a real gentleman. Also known as sexist pigs. thank you.. its to bad you don't recognize an old joke when you see one.. what is every one so serious anymore that there is no room for jocularity.. tell you waht you ask about me from some of the members here like conley, MMc mr d etc.. you are making a snap judgement on a person by one off the wall comment.. rediculous.. but... if you want to play,, i will play .. boy will I play.

dadakarma
04-01-2012, 08:40 PM
Sounds like a Limbaugh wannabe to me...a real gentleman. Also known as sexist pigs.

He's a scroller. As in 'scroll right past'. Not worth reading. ZERO class.

ramone
04-01-2012, 08:45 PM

Yes the waters have been muddied, by the eco fruits. A simple search on the net will show the false data that has been messed with to make their grants keep coming. Don't change the subject to a religion vs evolution thing. I'm agnostic so it is wasted on me.

wingrider
04-01-2012, 08:45 PM
really is that the class you skipped in school.. you are kinda like school on sunday yourself buster.. NO Class.. . now if you all wanna play some games .. we can .. no problem I might even teach you how to dance on the internet,, the first one is known as the Cowboy Stomp.

dadakarma
04-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Yes the waters have been muddied, by the eco fruits. A simple search on the net will show the false data that has been messed with to make their grants keep coming. Don't change the subject to a religion vs evolution thing. I'm agnostic so it is wasted on me.

Seems to be the case with most subjects and you.

You walked right into it. :)

wingrider
04-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Seems to be the case with most subjects and you.

You walked right into it. :) wow another classless post, seems to be your motto.. perhaps a lobotomy would help only this time we insert some intelligence

ramone
04-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Not so quickly Columbo, Show your proof that anybody besides the left wing eco nuts have manipulated data. Their deception is well documented. Lets see your counter of that.

dadakarma
04-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Not so quickly Columbo, Show your proof that anybody besides the left wing eco nuts have manipulated data. Their deception is well documented. Lets see your counter of that.

Too easy. Look thee to Big Oil and their paid-for "scientists". Only now, they're walking it back.

No, I'm not linking it. I already know. I've already read it. I'm not here to school you. It would be "wasted" on you. :rofl:

ramone
04-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Too easy. Look thee to Big Oil and their paid-for "scientists". Only now, they're walking it back.

No, I'm not linking it. I already know. I've already read it. I'm not here to school you. It would be "wasted" on you. :rofl:

Good thing Red, you couldn't school a kindergarten child on how to brush his teeth. You are Red the imbecile from a different forum aren't you? Either that or you are twins, do you believe in "Onion articles" too?

MMC
04-01-2012, 09:07 PM

While liberal Universities make damn sure that the poor and under-educated will never recieve that education to move them along that path.

MMC
04-01-2012, 09:09 PM

Thanks but we already new that! :wink:

MMC
04-01-2012, 09:13 PM

Hows that education thing the Demo government is running in places like Major Urban Cities. Such As L.A. Chicago and New York. While I am sure there is hundreds of thousands of Tea partiers in the state of Illinois. Now many of those tea baggers are living on the south-side of Chicago.

Now who is keeping who under-educated?

MMC
04-01-2012, 09:15 PM

Again, hows that working out in Chicago, L.A., and NY.

wingrider
04-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Hows that education thing the Demo government is running in places like Major Urban Cities. Such As L.A. Chicago and New York. While I am sure there is hundreds of thousands of Tea partiers in the state of Illinois. Now many of those tea baggers are living on the south-side of Chicago.

Now who is keeping who under-educated? what can I say MMC? it seems the more they go to school the dumber they get. but why are the tea party moving to south chicago.. oops maybe they are gonna fun for some local offices and start making some changes,

MMC
04-01-2012, 09:22 PM

Is that your way to try and have people talking about things. Figures, althought much of what you have put up round here in 3 days. We could all have said the same about you. As in Not Worth our time!

wingrider
04-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Is that your way to try and have people talking about things. Figures, althought much of what you have put up round here in 3 days. We could all have said the same about you. As in Not Worth our time! its cool MMC.. I offered to teach it the cowboy stomp and it ran away.. real quick

MMC
04-01-2012, 09:25 PM
really is that the class you skipped in school.. you are kinda like school on sunday yourself buster.. NO Class.. . now if you all wanna play some games .. we can .. no problem I might even teach you how to dance on the internet,, the first one is known as the Cowboy Stomp.

It's allegedly female WR. Just so you know when you are discussing so that you can frame the appropriate response.

MMC
04-01-2012, 09:32 PM
what can I say MMC? it seems the more they go to school the dumber they get. but why are the tea party moving to south chicago.. oops maybe they are gonna fun for some local offices and start making some changes,

Whenever the left wants to put their money where their mouth is. No better place than to start with the 3 largest economies in the Country with the 3 largest cities of population. All ran by Democratic governments that failed and have been failling for over two decades.

That makes up for over 1/4th of this Country's full Economy.

I wish the Tea parties were moving in. As it is paramount to take these Cities and States away from the Democrats before they don't exist anymore.

wingrider
04-01-2012, 09:33 PM
It's allegedly female WR. Just so you know when you are discussing so that you can frame the appropriate response.
gender has no bearing with me I am an equal opportunity ass kicker..

wingrider
04-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Whenever the left wants to put their money where their mouth is. No better place than to start with the 3 largest economies in the Country with the 3 largest cities of population. All ran by Democratic governments that failed and have been failling for over two decades.

That makes up for over 1/4th of this Country's full Economy.

I wish the Tea parties were moving in. As it is paramount to take these Cities and States away from the Democrats before they don't exist anymore.
i hear ya man..remember I am a displaced chicagoan.

MMC
04-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Its always the same WR.....they can't handle Foriegn Affairs discussions, and notice they avoid the economics threads like the plague. Hell they can't even handle the liesure threads where no politics is involved. Tends to show you some of that true mentality of what we have been seeing for the last 3 days.

ramone
04-01-2012, 09:46 PM
gender has no bearing with me I am an equal opportunity ass kicker..

I don't think it is female, I think it is that dion/red character from some place else. Same retardation in posting, it's hard to duplicate something that mentality challenged.

MMC
04-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Yeah, I was looking around at a couple of other places. I noticed such a familiarity with a Site that was totally huge. Seems they were there too.

ramone
04-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Must have hit the nail on the head, I'm only hearing Crickets from "it".

MMC
04-01-2012, 10:15 PM
what can I say MMC? it seems the more they go to school the dumber they get. but why are the tea party moving to south chicago.. oops maybe they are gonna fun for some local offices and start making some changes,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LunwjNleab8&feature=results_video&playnext =1&list=PLF42CA8F3D2D33F2C

This is the Final Exam to pass the 8th grade in Salina, Kansas in 1895. I doubt there is any high school teacher or college professor, that could now pass this test without having to do some research first. Please note around the 6:30 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#) mark, there are questions about climate. Anyone pushing for the Cap and Trade Bill, would have been laughed out of our nation in 1895, because the average 8th grade child would have known it was a scam.....snip~

Talk about Dumbing Down America......this is an 8th grade final exam in 1895. Liberals are destroying Education as they make things easier for all while they do the thinking for their ilk.

wingrider
04-02-2012, 07:42 AM
yeah man. what is it with these people.. hell they started something, and as soon as I ask them if they wanted to play they skedaddled real quick.

must be my charming nature..

ramone
04-02-2012, 07:48 AM
Liberals don't play well with others, they don't understand the game. Probably a little too complicated for them.

wingrider
04-02-2012, 07:51 AM
neither do I, someone comes off the wall at me and well............. lets just say I can be pretty vicious real quick..

MMC
04-02-2012, 08:14 AM
yeah man. what is it with these people.. hell they started something, and as soon as I ask them if they wanted to play they skedaddled real quick.

must be my charming nature..

Nah.....musta been something I said. Sometime I have the that Axe affect on them. :wink: Looks like it showed last nite.....huh? :evil:

ramone
04-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Maybe we should start calling you Paul Bunyan. LOL

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9e/Akeley-Minnesota-Paul-Bunyan.jpg/200px-Akeley-Minnesota-Paul-Bunyan.jpg

MMC
04-02-2012, 08:23 AM
Maybe we should start calling you Paul Bunyan. LOL

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9e/Akeley-Minnesota-Paul-Bunyan.jpg/200px-Akeley-Minnesota-Paul-Bunyan.jpg

:laugh:

MMC
04-02-2012, 08:25 AM
Did you guys hear some of the questions they were asking the kids in 1895. No way these kids today could pass the test.

wingrider
04-02-2012, 08:40 AM
yeah. like this one:

yu have 40 acres of wheat that is averaging 45 bushels of wheat to the acre, how many bushels of wheat will the field yield? now you have a wagon that is 12 feet long 6 ft wide and 2.5 ft deep how many bushels will it hold and how many trips will be necessary to get the whole field to market. and what will be the final price you will receive, and what is your net profit.

MMC
04-02-2012, 08:48 AM
yeah. like this one:

yu have 40 acres of wheat that is averaging 45 bushels of wheat to the acre, how many bushels of wheat will the field yield? now you have a wagon that is 12 feet long 6 ft wide and 2.5 ft deep how many bushels will it hold and how many trips will be necessary to get the whole field to market. and what will be the final price you will receive, and what is your net profit.

See educators back in da day. Had kids thinking!

wingrider
04-02-2012, 08:55 AM
where are those two people that wanted to play games with me..?? I am loaded for bear and ready

poor soul .. the strain was more than they could bear.

Conley
04-02-2012, 09:24 AM
I'm not. :rollseyes: You know I just get dramatic.

:kiss:

ramone
04-02-2012, 01:16 PM
where are those two people that wanted to play games with me..?? I am loaded for bear and ready

poor soul .. the strain was more than they could bear.

I love that line, seen that movie many times. One of the best ever. LOL

Conley
04-02-2012, 01:23 PM
What flick is that again?

wingrider
04-02-2012, 01:25 PM
What flick is that again?
tombstone

wingrider
04-02-2012, 01:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGpajGj07BU

Conley
04-02-2012, 01:27 PM
tombstone

Ah, duh. Love it. Doc Holliday was a bad ass.

wingrider
04-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Ah, duh. Love it. Doc Holliday was a bad ass.
and val kilmer played him perfectly.. in my opinion Val kilmer.. flat stole that movie

Conley
04-02-2012, 01:32 PM
and val kilmer played him perfectly.. in my opinion Val kilmer.. flat stole that movie

Yep. That was pretty much the peak of ol' Val I think. Never saw him do nearly that well before or after.

wingrider
04-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Yep. That was pretty much the peak of ol' Val I think. Never saw him do nearly that well before or after. no.... i have enjoyed every movie I seen with him in it,, one in particular was where he played an indian on the FBI and sent to investigate a murder on and indian reservation, excellent movie. co starred tommy lee jones

wingrider
04-02-2012, 01:45 PM
oh yeah it was Thunder heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmTwvpEhqtU here is a clip of his top 20 movies

MMC
04-02-2012, 01:59 PM
I like Val Kilmer as an actor. I liked the one where he was some professor and had a groups of specialists come out to a place to figure what was going on. Then they start getting killed. Then they think it is him Until he ends up Dead. Certainly has put on some weight too.

He was good in the Saint.....but I definately liked the blond that starred with him in that movie.

spunkloaf
04-02-2012, 04:18 PM
whoa you mean about that gal could eat an apple through a picket fence.. did you see the overbite on her.. ? incredible, though I know a dentist that could fix it.. and a plastic surgeon to fix the rest. oh yeah lets add in some breast enhancement and what else.. ????
oh I know how about 5 bucks so she can buy a personality.. is that what you mean.. that kind of remark/ ? got a lot more where those come from.

Bring 'em on, it's nice to have your hateful comments on record that you can proudly represent conservatism with. :smiley:

ramone
04-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Bring 'em on, it's nice to have your hateful comments on record that you can proudly represent conservatism with. :smiley:

You confuse hateful with truthful.....big difference. I think that may be a liberal type thing, give people money because you like them although you may starve to death yourself in the process. My thinking is that if you want to give people money, fine, I have no problem with it. Just don't give my money away without my permission with an act of the current socialists we have in office.

spunkloaf
04-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Keep bringing it, fellas. I should just start a thread called "Right Wing Hatred" and reference every one of these kinds of posts from you. Wow. I like that idea. I get off of work in four hours, I'll start compiling your comments then.

ramone
04-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Keep bringing it, fellas. I should just start a thread called "Right Wing Hatred" and reference every one of these kinds of posts from you. Wow. I like that idea. I get off of work in four hours, I'll start compiling your comments then.

We didn't bring it up, you did. i just expanded on it and in another thread told you the gloves are off now. If you want to defend imbeciles that don't have anything to say, that is your choice. Don't expect anybody to defend you like you are them. While you are compiling please compile that there have been no responses to questions that are not subject to one party or another. Just some bullshit with no meaning or reason. Get that in your notes.

wingrider
04-02-2012, 06:02 PM
yeah man .. I love you too.. did you notice though that I did not aim that a member of the forum? please make not of that also. thanks in advance bro