PDA

View Full Version : The Scandal-Ridden Obama Administration: The Most Corrupt In Recent Years?

Spectre
05-17-2014, 10:11 AM
I don't think I've seen so many scandals mushrooming all over the place as with this administration. And these are worse, and much more corrosive to the democratic process, than anything that had occurred in the Clinton administration.

The most serious one, a knife to the heart of democracy itself, is the IRS scandal: it is third world, banana republic stuff, as someone said, the act of a fascist administration. Of all of them, this is the one that has the potential to bring the regime down, especially now that emails have surfaced that tie it to Washington, not some Cincinnati office.

What we need is a John Dean to come froward and blow the lid off of it.

GrassrootsConservative
05-17-2014, 10:13 AM
Why is the IRS thing more serious than four American lives lost in Benghazi?

Spectre
05-17-2014, 10:30 AM

As serious and awful as Benghazi is, it seems to indicate incompetence, fecklessness and amateurism more than the sheer malignity of the IRS scandal. Setting the most powerful and intimidating government agency on your political opponents in order to suppress their activity during the election is an act of genuine evil, something that just should not happen in a democracy.

Matty
05-17-2014, 11:00 AM
So far 40 dead in the VA.

momsapplepie
05-17-2014, 11:32 AM
You have to admit, the scandals just keep getting better and better!

Mainecoons
05-17-2014, 12:51 PM
I think what you are seeing here coming to fruition is both a factor of the Obama mal-administration but also the culmination of the longer term degradation of the quality of the so-called civil service. The government has steadily become less competent and more leftist over time and multiple administrations.

Obama gave the overwhelmingly leftist "management" of the bureaucracy defacto permission to engage in all sorts of criminal and near criminal mischief.

They took him up on it.

This government needs a wholesale house cleaning far beyond the elected levels.