PDA

View Full Version : No laughing matter: Hillary to be haunted in 2016 by Benghazi, failed Russia reset

Professor Peabody
05-18-2014, 02:11 PM
No laughing matter: Hillary to be haunted in 2016 by Benghazi, failed Russia reset

State Department legacy could arm Republican rivals

By Ben Wolfgang - The Washington Times Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hillary Rodham Clinton brings a quarter-century of public service to her potential presidential campaign, but it’s her most recent job as secretary of state for President Obama — overseeing relations with Russia, handling the terrorist attack in Benghazi and negotiating over the war on terrorism — that could come back to haunt her.

Most of the recent questions have centered on Mrs. Clinton’s time in the State Department, where she largely was out of the limelight of the political press.

The House last week voted to establish a select investigative committee to look deeper into the deadly assault in Benghazi, arguing that too many questions remain unanswered. Rep. Trey Gowdy, South Carolina Republican, was named as chairman.

Mrs. Clinton’s successor, Secretary of State John F. Kerry, labeled Boko Haram a terrorist group less than a year into his term.

The issue has raised questions about Mrs. Clinton’s leadership and sparked theories about political motivation.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/14/benghazi-attack-russia-reset-boko-haram-to-play-in/

4 Dead Americans including the first American Ambassador to be killed in the line of duty since 1979 apparently due to her lack of leadership, Boko Haram not being named a terrorist group, her support for Obama care and her support for the Iraq War. They all together make a pile big enough to bury her Presidential aspirations. If she runs, she'll lose. If the Democrats stand a chance of retaining the White House nominate anyone else, Hillary's one old War Horse that's headed for the glue factory.

1751_Texan
05-18-2014, 02:15 PM
It's a full court press on Hillary.

"I can't articulate one reason to vote for us, but here is a thousand reasons not to vote for her".

Peter1469
05-18-2014, 02:57 PM
She is going to be more haunted by her age. Sorry, women don't look better as they get older.

And on edit: American voters are fools. They vote on looks, not issues.

Montoya
05-18-2014, 03:14 PM
LOL No one gives a shit abotu Benghazi. Here is a fun fact for all you extremists 69% approval on Hillary running president. Leads NJ over Christie by 15 points LOL. 2016 will be another right wing whine fest and the rest of the country will simply point and laugh at you people..

Professor Peabody
05-18-2014, 03:24 PM
LOL No one gives a shit abotu Benghazi. Here is a fun fact for all you extremists 69% approval on Hillary running president. Leads NJ over Christie by 15 points LOL. 2016 will be another right wing whine fest and the rest of the country will simply point and laugh at you people..
Poll: 67 Percent Support Creation of Benghazi Special Committee Guy Benson | May 15, 2014 The White House derides continued questions about the Benghazi attacks "conspiracy theories" driven by "delusional" partisans. Harry Reid calls the new commission chaired by Rep. Trey Gowdy a distraction cooked up to protect the Koch Brothers' interests. Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC) has compared the coming proceedings to a lynching. NBC journalist Chuck Todd sniffs that "all" relevant questions have already been answered. The American people have a decidedly different perspective, according to a new Fox News poll: https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2909/14191875105_73a0fe736d.jpg Fully two-thirds of the public endorses the propriety and necessity of forming this select committee, which all but seven House Democrats opposed. Fewer than 30 percent have embraced the official White House line on the matter....

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2014/05/15/fox-news-poll-benghazi-n1838282

Obama, Hillary Clinton and the Democrats should have just come clean and admitted their failures on Benghazi. it's not the deed that will sink the incumbent or candidate (Hillary Clinton), it's the cover up that will do them in. 61% of Americans already think Obama lies about important issues, not they will think the same thing about Hillary too. Democrats and the Lame Stream Media are losing their credibility as well and rightfully so. The American people may be slow to catch on, but they're not stupid. They elect representatives to deal with this crap so they don't have to. But, when things go wrong they get really pissed off like they did in 2010 when the Democrats lost 69 seats in Congress in the biggest shellacking since the 1930's. They gained back a mere 10 seats in 2012.

Let me be clear, the American people DO NOT like being lied to and paying for it with their tax dollars. The harder the liberals try to marginalize Benghazi with "NBC journalist Chuck Todd sniffs that "all relevant questions have already been answered" the worse it's going to be for Democrats at the end of the day.

Carry on and see ya in November!

Cigar
05-18-2014, 03:25 PM
I Love It ... they are scared as hell of Hillary :)

midcan5
05-18-2014, 03:32 PM
Does anyone remember the republicans and conservatives having the same derangement investigation fever over 9.11's World Trade Center attack? Or over the invasion of Iraq because of lies? Or the near collapse of the entire economy over republican deregulation? Or even going back the Beirut Barracks bombing? What craziness appears when they are out of power, you'd think some sort of amnesia took over their minds. They search and they search and anything at all keeps their puppet like followers salivating.

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10308119_720902731306273_3318737206189920169_n.jpg

sachem
05-18-2014, 03:38 PM
Has she declared?

Montoya
05-18-2014, 03:43 PM
Obama, Hillary Clinton and the Democrats should have just come clean and admitted their failures on Benghazi. it's not the deed that will sink the incumbent or candidate (Hillary Clinton), it's the cover up that will do them in. 61% of Americans already think Obama lies about important issues, not they will think the same thing about Hillary too. Democrats and the Lame Stream Media are losing their credibility as well and rightfully so. The American people may be slow to catch on, but they're not stupid. They elect representatives to deal with this crap so they don't have to. But, when things go wrong they get really pissed off like they did in 2010 when the Democrats lost 69 seats in Congress in the biggest shellacking since the 1930's. They gained back a mere 10 seats in 2012.

Let me be clear, the American people DO NOT like being lied to and paying for it with their tax dollars. The harder the liberals try to marginalize Benghazi with "NBC journalist Chuck Todd sniffs that "all relevant questions have already been answered" the worse it's going to be for Democrats at the end of the day.

Carry on and see ya in November!

LOL Another bullshit article from a right wing hack source. With made up stats no less LOL.

nathanbforrest45
05-18-2014, 03:56 PM
Rush Limbaugh states stars are shinning.

Montoya, Cigar, Nic, Exotix 'Another right wing lie"

nathanbforrest45
05-18-2014, 03:57 PM
Has she declared?

No, but neither has anyone else on either side to my knowledge. She is the anointed front runner for the liberal democrats at this point and if the press had their way she would be immaculated in the morning.

Green Arrow
05-18-2014, 04:04 PM
I agree that Republicans are morons, but for a different reason. They are assuming Hillary is running when there is NO evidence that she is, and plenty of reasons to think she isn't. They are letting the Democrats lead them by the nose. They are wasting all this time and money trying to destroy Hillary before 2016, and the Democrats will be the ones laughing when Hillary announces she isn't running and the Republicans have to scramble to find dirt on the REAL candidates.

This is why you run on issues rather than people.

sachem
05-18-2014, 04:17 PM
No, but neither has anyone else on either side to my knowledge. She is the anointed front runner for the liberal democrats at this point and if the press had their way she would be immaculated in the morning.I don't think she is running. I do think she is enjoying this process though.

lynn
05-18-2014, 04:18 PM
The best candidate to run is one who has no history yet to find dirt on so no one knows yet until right up until they enter the race.

sachem
05-18-2014, 04:22 PM
The best candidate to run is one who has no history yet to find dirt on so no one knows yet until right up until they enter the race.Why would you vote for someone without any history?

Peter1469
05-18-2014, 05:12 PM

That is what I said. American voters are fools. They don't vote on real issues. But Hillary is going to look like an old dried up prune. That will matter to American voters. Just stop. She doesn't have a snow flake chance in hell.

Libhater
05-18-2014, 06:27 PM
She is going to be more haunted by her age. Sorry, women don't look better as they get older.

And on edit: American voters are fools. They vote on looks, not issues.

Yeah, looks and don't forget 'emotions', race, gender and with Obama white guilt had a lot to do with it.

Peter1469
05-18-2014, 06:32 PM
You silly goose. Bush didn't cover up the reason for the attacks to protect his chance of re-election.

Tool exposed. :smiley:

Does anyone

Libhater
05-18-2014, 06:34 PM
Has she declared?

She hasn't 'declared' as of yet, but her doctor has 'declared' her to be mentally incompetent.

nathanbforrest45
05-18-2014, 06:40 PM
I agree that Republicans are morons, but for a different reason. They are assuming Hillary is running when there is NO evidence that she is, and plenty of reasons to think she isn't. They are letting the Democrats lead them by the nose. They are wasting all this time and money trying to destroy Hillary before 2016, and the Democrats will be the ones laughing when Hillary announces she isn't running and the Republicans have to scramble to find dirt on the REAL candidates.

This is why you run on issues rather than people.

When was the last time Democrats ran on issues? Romney ran on issues and was destroyed on personality and slander. McCain ran on issues and because of Palin being diminished mercilessly was slaughtered. Democrats have not run on issues since Reagan was president.

Kalkin
Why would you vote for someone without any history?
Because he's half black.

zelmo1234
Does anyone remember the republicans and conservatives having the same derangement investigation fever over 9.11's World Trade Center attack? Or over the invasion of Iraq because of lies? Or the near collapse of the entire economy over republican deregulation? Or even going back the Beirut Barracks bombing? What craziness appears when they are out of power, you'd think some sort of amnesia took over their minds. They search and they search and anything at all keeps their puppet like followers salivating.

https://scontent-a-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10308119_720902731306273_3318737206189920169_n.jpg

Actually No I don't

Number one? They did not try to cover it up by lying to the American people as to why it happened.

Number Two? The reason for the financial collapse of 2008 was the community housing act of the Carter and Clinton presidency. The Franks Dodd bill regulates small local banks, not the ones that caused the problems, and the Government still requires banks to make home loans to people that will not be able to pay it back. No matter how many times you lefties lie about it I will be here to set the record straight

http://cw.ua.edu/2011/11/17/clint-carter-policies-true-reason-for-housing-bubble/

Number 3 It is going to be hard for Hilary to use Iraq against the republicans when she was on the security council, married to the president that just left office, and she believed that Iraq had WMD's as well?

For the left! Lying bothers people! You just don't understand it because it is all you have to promote your agenda

zelmo1234
05-18-2014, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the thanks gentleman, but it is not really anything worthy of Thanks.

The left has nothing they can hang there hat on without lying about it?

It is only going to get worse as the election nears

momsapplepie
05-18-2014, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the thanks gentleman, but it is not really anything worthy of Thanks.

The left has nothing they can hang there hat on without lying about it?

It is only going to get worse as the election nears

Especially if hitlery does run. She's certainly working up to it with all her tours and babbling.

Montoya
05-18-2014, 09:19 PM
Especially if hitlery does run. She's certainly working up to it with all her tours and babbling.

LOL Benghazi.

zelmo1234
05-18-2014, 09:27 PM
LOL Benghazi.

What exactly do you find funny about it? I see nothing funny about leaving Americans to be killed by terrorists because you don't want it to hurt your chances in the election? I find it even more appalling that you would then try and blame a video

If that is funny to you? you have issues

Professor Peabody
05-19-2014, 04:25 AM
I Love It ... they are scared as hell of Hillary :) You got that wrong, we're scaring the hell out of Hillary. I doubt she'll run. She's already left herself an out with the grand baby on the way.

Green Arrow
05-19-2014, 04:30 AM
When was the last time Democrats ran on issues? Romney ran on issues and was destroyed on personality and slander. McCain ran on issues and because of Palin being diminished mercilessly was slaughtered. Democrats have not run on issues since Reagan was president.

Well, I giess if you want to act like a child, too, then go right ahead.

If the Democrats jumped off a bridge, would you jump too?

(By the way, McCain and Romney were rightfully destroyed - they were terrible candidates and McCain in particular is senile. But Obama should have been destroyed, too)

Green Arrow
05-19-2014, 04:31 AM

She's not going to run. She's commanding Operation: Democrat Aegis.

Montoya
05-19-2014, 04:49 AM
You got that wrong, we're scaring the hell out of Hillary. I doubt she'll run. She's already left herself an out with the grand baby on the way.

LOL Wow you really are delusional. Its pretty pathetic.

Professor Peabody
05-19-2014, 05:05 AM
LOL Wow you really are delusional. Its pretty pathetic. Childish insults are what's pathetic. How old are 12?

nathanbforrest45
05-19-2014, 08:09 AM

I call bullshit on the above numbers. Either provide a link showing (1) that is the number of shootings that actually occurred within the school building, (2) the number of children shot is correct, (3) the number of children who died is correct and (4) no Republicans were "outraged". or apologize for lying to the members of this forum. A simple investigation of the numbers will show that most of the "school" shootings happened because of rival gang warfare and many happened in the vicinity of the school.

But who in their right mind truly expects the lunatic left to worry much about accuracy?

del
05-19-2014, 08:17 AM
Childish insults are what's pathetic. How old are 12?

12 what?

Captain Obvious
05-19-2014, 10:58 AM
This is why the GOP is a fucking joke.

They can't run on real issues, they can't take what O'bama has done to healthcare, turn it around and use it against the Dems this upcoming term - they have to do what the Donald did and make a fucking circus act out of their campaign. Trump got shit smeared in his face with that birther shit and the GOP is bellying right back up to that horseshit bar.

This is one of the reasons I left the GOP, they lack integrity.

Mainecoons
05-19-2014, 11:04 AM

They can't run on real issues, they can't take what O'bama has done to healthcare, turn it around and use it against the Dems this upcoming term - they have to do what the Donald did and make a fucking circus act out of their campaign. Trump got shit smeared in his face with that birther shit and the GOP is bellying right back up to that horseshit bar.

Can you cite where the party is raising the birther issue? I don't mean some isolated individual or incident, I mean the actual mainstream party itself.

I don't think so. I think you're just making shit up again. You don't have to do that to prove the point the party is great at shooting itself in the foot. That is obvious.

As for Hillary, as with Obama, all deleterious things will be swept under the rug by the MSM. They will continue in their role as a wing of the Democratic Party.

And that is based on the last 5 years, no need to make up anything there.

Captain Obvious
05-19-2014, 11:07 AM
Can you cite where the party is raising the birther issue? I don't mean some isolated individual or incident, I mean the actual mainstream party itself.

I don't think so. I think you're just making shit up again. You don't have to do that to prove the point the party is great at shooting itself in the foot. That is obvious.

As for Hillary, as with Obama, all deleterious things will be swept under the rug by the MSM. They will continue in their role as a wing of the Democratic Party.

And that is based on the last 5 years, no need to make up anything there.

Can you cite where I made that statement?

Mainecoons
05-19-2014, 11:08 AM
they have to do what the Donald did and make a fucking circus act out of their campaign. Trump got shit smeared in his face with that birther shit and the GOP is bellying right back up to that horseshit bar.

Don't you even understand your own writing, let alone that of others?

Captain Obvious
05-19-2014, 11:12 AM
Don't you even understand your own writing, let alone that of others?

[/I][/COLOR]

Try again - can you cite where I made that statement?

Show me where I said "The GOP is running on the birther ticket".

sachem
05-19-2014, 01:27 PM
Because he's half black.And a muslim, Kenyan community organizer. See? History.

zelmo1234
05-19-2014, 06:24 PM
Hilary will likely run, Like all candidates she will have every area looked at and will need to defend her record.

It is very clear that the MSM is going to run as much cover as they can for her, but they have already been challenged, and are having to report on the issues.

She still has a better than 50% chance of becoming president if the Republicans run a Senator, or Congress person! If they run a moderate, then her chances go to 70% (which is why the left will continue to try and paint McCain and Romney as far right candidates that only lost because they were conservative?

However, she has issues with her record, and it will be interesting because she will likely have to toss the ACA under the bus to be elected? That may be a difficult position for her to take and could cost the minority vote!

This will be an interesting election cycle!

Ransom
05-19-2014, 06:29 PM

You don't even know what the GOP platform is, Oblivious. You're just toasting off here pretending you had an excuse to leave the party, you just weren't getting your way. You're one of the example voters who think in the what's in it for me, thus......we have Obama for President. Compromise can be beneficial at times Oblivious, you should try it.

Montoya
05-19-2014, 06:48 PM
You don't even know what the GOP platform is, Oblivious. You're just toasting off here pretending you had an excuse to leave the party, you just weren't getting your way. You're one of the example voters who think in the what's in it for me, thus......we have Obama for President. Compromise can be beneficial at times Oblivious, you should try it.

Paging Mr Ben Ghazi Mr Ben Ghazi you have a telephone call at the front desk. LOL

Professor Peabody
05-20-2014, 01:59 AM
Good Luck Montoya! You're going to need a lot of it! Obama you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfl55GgHr5E

The Democrats will get massacred in the next two elections!

Montoya
05-20-2014, 02:10 AM
Good Luck Montoya! You're going to need a lot of it! Obama you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfl55GgHr5E

The Democrats will get massacred in the next two elections!

How nice it must be to live in the right wing bubble.

Professor Peabody
05-20-2014, 02:14 AM
How nice it must be to live in the right wing bubble.

It's the end of your party my friend!

Green Arrow
05-20-2014, 05:17 AM

That's ridiculously naive.

Green Arrow
05-20-2014, 05:18 AM
Everyone say it with me now: Hillary Clinton WILL NOT run for President in 2016.

zelmo1234
05-20-2014, 06:22 AM
While I agree with Green that the end of the Democrat party is not at hand?

I do not agree that Hilary will not run! Even if she did decide not to run? They will try to force her into it! As she is the best chance for the Democrats to keep the Whitehouse, or with Hilary if they do lose, it is not likely to cost them more congressional and Senate Seats!

If they do not run Hilary, and Christie does not convert to be a Democrat? they have little chance of retaining the Whitehouse and the Republican is likely to have long enough coat tails to give the party a super majority in both houses.

If the new republican is a Conservative Gov? that is likely to mean a Balanced Budget amendment? And that would be the end of the Democratic party as we know it!

Green Arrow
05-20-2014, 03:50 PM
While I agree with Green that the end of the Democrat party is not at hand?

I do not agree that Hilary will not run! Even if she did decide not to run? They will try to force her into it! As she is the best chance for the Democrats to keep the Whitehouse, or with Hilary if they do lose, it is not likely to cost them more congressional and Senate Seats!

If they do not run Hilary, and Christie does not convert to be a Democrat? they have little chance of retaining the Whitehouse and the Republican is likely to have long enough coat tails to give the party a super majority in both houses.

If the new republican is a Conservative Gov? that is likely to mean a Balanced Budget amendment? And that would be the end of the Democratic party as we know it!

Actually, the Democrats' best chance at retaining the White House is nominating someone completely new, which they will do when Hillary declines to run and Biden is laughed off stage.

And no, nothing the GOP does will be "the end of the Democratic Party."

NoH8
05-20-2014, 03:54 PM
Funny - when I dream, it's more about good fortune that will befall me, not bad befalling others.

Professor Peabody
05-20-2014, 06:00 PM
That's ridiculously naive.

Is that better?