PDA

View Full Version : The New Orders

nathanbforrest45
05-19-2014, 04:16 PM
According to a recent news article in a secret meeting the Democrats have embarked on a program of programing the voting machines to apply severe electrical shocks to anyone pushing any button for any Republican candidate. Furthermore, some have been rigged to inject a small amount of the AIDS virus at the same time.

"We'll get rid of these bastards one way or another" declared an unnamed attendee at this meeting. Keep listening for later developments.

Mainecoons
05-19-2014, 04:28 PM
:rofl:

They've got plenty of sources for the AIDs virus from within their own ranks, that's for sure.

This will never fly because, thanks to Obama, the electricity will be too expensive.

exotix
05-19-2014, 05:41 PM
I nominate this for the best right-wing conspiracy to date ... LOL.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs38/i/2008/327/6/3/Straight_Jacket_Photo_by_Reno_R_Psychopathic.jpg

exotix
05-19-2014, 06:48 PM
:rofl:

They've got plenty of sources for the AIDs virus from within their own ranks, that's for sure.

This will never fly because, thanks to Obama, the electricity will be too expensive.
Save yourself ... from yourself .... http://i60.tinypic.com/330y1ro.gif

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww140/Reno_R_Psychopathic/StraightJacket-AnimatedSlideshow.gif

MrJimmyDale
05-19-2014, 06:56 PM
I nominate this for the best right-wing conspiracy to date ... LOL.

He looks like a lefty to me........

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs38/i/2008/327/6/3/Straight_Jacket_Photo_by_Reno_R_Psychopathic.jpg

nathanbforrest45
05-20-2014, 06:30 AM
Well, finally Exotix has posted a photo of itself so all can see!!

Thank you, that sincerely explains a lot about your postings.

Common Sense
05-20-2014, 06:47 AM
According to a recent news article in a secret meeting the Democrats have embarked on a program of programing the voting machines to apply severe electrical shocks to anyone pushing any button for any Republican candidate. Furthermore, some have been rigged to inject a small amount of the AIDS virus at the same time.

"We'll get rid of these bastards one way or another" declared an unnamed attendee at this meeting. Keep listening for later developments.

Double whammy....awesome!

nathanbforrest45
05-20-2014, 07:54 AM
This all sounds as reasonable to me as the claims of the "violent rhetoric" of the Tea Party does to the left wingers. It has about the same credentials as those claims so how could be possibly be wrong?

Common Sense
05-20-2014, 07:58 AM
"we came unarmed...this time"

nathanbforrest45
05-20-2014, 08:17 AM
"You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet"

nathanbforrest45
05-20-2014, 08:27 AM
"we came unarmed...this time"

Would you mind a link to this being made by a Tea Party representative? I have seen the claims made but so far just claims. I know you must know exactly who said this and under what circumstances.

MrJimmyDale
05-20-2014, 11:01 AM
"You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet" "Spit on it or something!!!!!"

sachem
05-20-2014, 11:53 AM

"We'll get rid of these bastards one way or another" declared an unnamed attendee at this meeting. Keep listening for later developments.Make it MERS and I'll believe it.

nathanbforrest45
05-20-2014, 11:56 AM
Make it MERS and I'll believe it.

OK, see revised 10:00 report

nathanbforrest45
05-20-2014, 12:00 PM
According to a recent news article in a secret meeting the Democrats have embarked on a program of programing the voting machines to apply severe electrical shocks to anyone pushing buttons for Republican candidate. Furthermore, some have been rigged to inject a small amount of the MERS virus at the same time.

10:00 News Update

Amelia Earhart's body has not been found. It is assumed, for lack of any other evidence to the contrary, that she hijacked the missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 and is currently using it to ferry Boko Haram members out of Nigeria.

exotix
05-20-2014, 12:09 PM
*We came armed ... next time we shoot*

Tea Party sniper targeting BLM Agents at Bundy Ranch

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/newsroom/img/mt/2014/04/RTR3L0EB/lead.jpg?n414z8

nathanbforrest45
05-20-2014, 12:11 PM
Exotix.

You are probably, bar none, the biggest fool on the entire internet.

sachem
05-20-2014, 12:13 PM
10:00 News Update

Amelia Earhart's body has not been found. It is assumed, for lack of any other evidence to the contrary, that she hijacked the missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 and is currently using it to ferry Boko Haram members out of Nigeria.She is an extraordinary woman.