PDA

View Full Version : White leftist to black conservative: ‘My pleasure, house n*gger.’

Mr. Mensch
05-21-2014, 07:37 AM
You can always count on the tolerant Left to set a fine example for living in harmony with all races — as long as certain races think and act like they’re damn well told.
Tweeter Joshua [wishes he was] Bigger perfectly illustrated how leftists feel they can be as vile as they want to be when it comes to racial epithets, as long as they’re attacking politically disobedient minorities. Writer Robert A. George and friends were having none of it though.

http://twitchy.com/2014/05/20/white-leftist-to-black-conservative-my-pleasure-house-n-gger-youll-do-anything-fo-massa/

It is my contention that liberals are the most racist people in this country. This exchange supports that contention.

So left wingers, when are you going to stop talking shit about minorities when they don't agree with your screwed up ideas?

Cigar
05-21-2014, 08:09 AM
And who's the Party of Old White Men :laugh:

Codename Section
05-21-2014, 08:15 AM
And who's the Party of Old White Men :laugh:
Cigar

dude, I am losing respect for your black street creds if you'd let any white guy call you a house nigger just because you share politics.

Wow.

Perianne
05-21-2014, 08:27 AM
What is a "house nigger"?

Mister D
05-21-2014, 08:28 AM
But Mista Bigga be good white folk!

Mr. Mensch
05-21-2014, 08:30 AM

I believe it goes back to the days of slavery when some of them worked in their owner's home as maids or butlers as opposed to working in the fields.

Ironically, there was a pecking order even among slaves and the ones who worked in the house considered themselves superior to the field hands.

Perianne
05-21-2014, 08:33 AM
I believe it goes back to the days of slavery when some of them worked in their owner's home as maids or butlers as opposed to working in the fields.

Ironically, there was a pecking order even among slaves and the ones who worked in the house considered themselves superior to the field hands.

So, essentially, a black who rises up the ladder is a "house nigger"?

Mr. Mensch
05-21-2014, 08:34 AM
So, essentially, a black who rises up the ladder is a "house nigger"?

That could be one definition. But chances are that the people using these terms have no idea what their original meaning was.

del
05-21-2014, 08:57 AM
so some guy i never heard of called some other guy i never heard of a house nigger?

between this and the bus, i'm downright apoplectic

Captain Obvious
05-21-2014, 08:58 AM
I'm the house cracka.

Codename Section
05-21-2014, 08:58 AM
so some guy i never heard of called some other guy i never heard of a house nigger?

You could start a thread saying you don't care about the Kardassians, either.

del
05-21-2014, 09:03 AM
I'm the house cracka.

good to know, cletus

del
05-21-2014, 09:04 AM
You could start a thread saying you don't care about the Kardassians, either.

i'm too upset right now

maybe later

Mr. Mensch
05-21-2014, 09:13 AM

You have never heard of me either, so if I want to refer to blacks in that way, you would be OK with it, right?

del
05-21-2014, 09:15 AM
You have never heard of me either, so if I want to refer to blacks in that way, you would be OK with it, right?

i'll be sure to let you know when i begin to think about commencing to start to proceed to care about anything you say about anything, otay?

honest injun

Mr. Mensch
05-21-2014, 09:27 AM
i'll be sure to let you know when i begin to think about commencing to start to proceed to care about anything you say about anything, otay?

honest injun

Thanks.

I will be sure to do the same.

Cigar
05-21-2014, 11:23 AM

That's a good question to ask a Black person ...Face to Face :grin:

The Internet just doesn't work. :wink:

Captain Obvious
05-21-2014, 11:37 AM

Lame

Cthulhu
05-21-2014, 12:55 PM
You can always count on the tolerant Left to set a fine example for living in harmony with all races — as long as certain races think and act like they’re damn well told.
Tweeter Joshua [wishes he was] Bigger perfectly illustrated how leftists feel they can be as vile as they want to be when it comes to racial epithets, as long as they’re attacking politically disobedient minorities. Writer Robert A. George and friends were having none of it though.

http://twitchy.com/2014/05/20/white-leftist-to-black-conservative-my-pleasure-house-n-gger-youll-do-anything-fo-massa/

It is my contention that liberals are the most racist people in this country. This exchange supports that contention.

So left wingers, when are you going to stop talking shit about minorities when they don't agree with your screwed up ideas?

*Wearing an unsurprised look on my face*

It's not exactly news, especially if everybody knows it. A new event certainly, but not in any way unique as far as events go. Now if he actually got a bull whip and disciplined his 'porch monkey' that would cause me to raise an eyebrow.

This is just business as usual.

Mr. Mensch
05-21-2014, 12:58 PM
*Wearing an unsurprised look on my face*

It's not exactly news, especially if everybody knows it. A new event certainly, but not in any way unique as far as events go. Now if he actually got a bull whip and disciplined his 'porch monkey' that would cause me to raise an eyebrow.

This is just business as usual.

So why is this business as usual tolerated? The left doesn't seem having trouble calling women and minorities the most vile names possible and people ignore it. If a conservative even hinted at some of the things that lefties say, they would be strung up by their short hairs.

The hypocrisy of people in this country is disgusting.

Cthulhu
05-21-2014, 12:59 PM

^^Internet Courage

https://i.imgflip.com/7khn9.jpg

Cthulhu
05-21-2014, 01:03 PM
So why is this business as usual tolerated?

People are to soft to use guns to solve a very big problem. Fortunately we won't have to. But it won't be the epic non-violent revolution everybody hopes for. It will be a mixture of a pandemic plague and a low key civil war.

The left doesn't seem having trouble calling women and minorities the most vile names possible and people ignore it. If a conservative even hinted at some of the things that lefties say, they would be strung up by their short hairs.

Selective application of social mores does this. It's easy to talk smack when there is zero physical threat to you. Example: Call my sister a whore on the internet - I won't spin my gears. Call my sister a whore at a family reunion face to face?

Idiot's body: ...now broken and miserable.

The hypocrisy of people in this country is disgusting.

Agreed. But there is little sense in spinning one's gears over things outside their control and influence.

Mr. Mensch
05-21-2014, 01:05 PM
People are to soft to use guns to solve a very big problem. Fortunately we won't have to. But it won't be the epic non-violent revolution everybody hopes for. It will be a mixture of a pandemic plague and a low key civil war.

Selective application of social mores does this. It's easy to talk smack when there is zero physical threat to you. Example: Call my sister a whore on the internet - I won't spin my gears. Call my sister a whore at a family reunion face to face?

Idiot's body: ...now broken and miserable.

Agreed. But there is little sense in spinning one's gears over things outside their control and influence.

Only if you are willing to accept that it is outside of their control. If more people stood up and said "no more", the people that do this crap would be forced to listen.

Cthulhu
05-21-2014, 01:10 PM
Only if you are willing to accept that it is outside of their control. If more people stood up and said "no more", the people that do this crap would be forced to listen.

Which is why the first amendment is great - provided you have the 2nd amendment being actively used.

Nobody wants to try to escalate a conflict when the other guy has a near equal chance of killing you when his mood changes.

But then there is this nugget to think about-

https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/p180x540/10277844_280779892096103_411244188027979498_n.jpg

Paperback Writer
05-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Which is why the first amendment is great - provided you have the 2nd amendment being actively used.

Nobody wants to try to escalate a conflict when the other guy has a near equal chance of killing you when his mood changes.

https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/p180x540/10277844_280779892096103_411244188027979498_n.jpg

Bloody brilliant meme Cthulhu and I usually hate memes.

Cthulhu
05-21-2014, 05:24 PM
Bloody brilliant meme @Cthulhu (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=872) and I usually hate memes.

I'm guilty of 'meme craft'. But every now and then I get it right. Now I'm working on 'gif craft'.

Mr. Mensch
05-22-2014, 07:27 AM

The federal government needs to stay out of states business and focus on the powers given to them by the Constitution. They have expanded to far and have too much influence in people's everyday lives. This is not what was originally intended.

The feds only have power because the states have allowed them to. It is long past time to take it back.