PDA

View Full Version : Obama the wimp speaks and nobody likes it.

Mr. Mensch
05-22-2014, 12:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4obQmjXNHE

Mr. Mensch
05-22-2014, 12:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHhRD5yaIoM

The rambling non-answer has become an Obama trademark.

Perianne
05-22-2014, 03:30 PM
I am guessing his wife bitch-slaps him whenever he tried to speak at home.

bladimz
05-22-2014, 05:46 PM
The whole thing is a mess. The VA has been a roller-coaster since the Viet Nam War era. Everytime there's a swell of vets that come back from an extensive war, they become (not surprisingly) overwhelmed. Apparently, this is the same thing now with the huge number of vets requiring treatment (mental, physiological and physical) as a result of the two wars and their toll on our servicemen.

Obama should be, and by now i'm sure is, ashamed with his performance today. Now he's got the target on his back once again, and his "friends", Rush, Palin, et al) will take their shots. As a sidenote: the Senate GOP blocked a Dem bill to increase funding of $21 billion to the VA. We send them over, but we don't want to "fix" them when they finally come back, if they do come back.

Libhater
05-22-2014, 06:00 PM
The whole thing is a mess. The VA has been a roller-coaster since the Viet Nam War era. Everytime there's a swell of vets that come back from an extensive war, they become (not surprisingly) overwhelmed. Apparently, this is the same thing now with the huge number of vets requiring treatment (mental, physiological and physical) as a result of the two wars and their toll on our servicemen.

Obama should be, and by now i'm sure is, ashamed with his performance today. Now he's got the target on his back once again, and his "friends", Rush, Palin, et al) will take their shots. As a sidenote: the Senate GOP blocked a Dem bill to increase funding of $21 billion to the VA. We send them over, but we don't want to "fix" them when they finally come back, if they do come back.

Yeah, bummer's good friends Rush, Palin etc. are taking their shots at him, but so are many prominent democraps taking shots at him. No where to hide
for this monkey.

bladimz
05-22-2014, 06:16 PM
Yeah, bummer's good friends Rush, Palin etc. are taking their shots at him, but so are many prominent democraps taking shots at him. No where to hide
for this monkey.Your whole post was good until it went down the crapper with the last word. Too bad. You were so close.

/edit: GOP blocks $21 billion for the VA. No problems with that, i suppose.

Kalkin
05-22-2014, 06:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHhRD5yaIoM

The rambling non-answer has become an Obama trademark.
What a flaming putz that fool is.

momsapplepie
05-22-2014, 08:08 PM
He won't stand for it! Too late fool, you sat there and watched it happen since you took office, even campaigned on it. FAIL!! and this one's going to sink your lousy ass, taking all your cronies with you.

Mr. Mensch
05-23-2014, 07:39 AM
I am guessing his wife bitch-slaps him whenever he tried to speak at home.

Could it be that Michelle is an "angry black woman"?