PDA

View Full Version : $1 Million Dollars for Info Leading to an IRS Official's Conviction

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 08:16 AM
Codename Section Ethereal I'm donating to the cause!

True the Vote is offering a bounty for information leading to the arrest and conviction of an IRS official. (http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/bounty-1-million-conviction-targeting/2014/05/21/id/572740/)

I love it! Hope they nail these assholes.

http://irsbounty.com/

THE IRS BOUNTYWhat is the IRS Bounty?A $1 million, crowd-funded award for new, relevant evidence implicating IRS senior leadership or Obama White House officials in the IRS scandal.

del
05-23-2014, 08:21 AM
there's nothing more american than buying *evidence*

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 08:26 AM

I'm almost certain you're trying to show displeasure, but then I have to believe that anyone with half a brain would want IRS accountability and therefore I'll assume you're supportive of this.

This would be a federal crime. The Holder Justice Department will over-scrutinize the evidence. I think we're safe in paying for it.

Mainecoons
05-23-2014, 08:28 AM
I'd suspect it's more along the lines of "half a brain."

:rofl:

del
05-23-2014, 08:40 AM
I'm almost certain you're trying to show displeasure, but then I have to believe that anyone with half a brain would want IRS accountability and therefore I'll assume you're supportive of this.

This would be a federal crime. The Holder Justice Department will over-scrutinize the evidence. I think we're safe in paying for it.

why would fools and their money being parted displease me? i think disdain is more accurate.

if there was criminal activity, it should be prosecuted. my own belief is that it's an issue of incompetence rather than criminal intent. i also think that certain groups were more inclined to attempt to seek non profit status for political activities in the guise of education. these same groups seem to believe they derive some kind of power by consistently portraying themselves as victims of the *gummint*or *msm* or *libruls*.

so, no, it's more about disdain/amusement than displeasure.

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 08:44 AM
why would fools and their money being parted displease me? i think disdain is more accurate.

if there was criminal activity, it should be prosecuted. my own belief is that it's an issue of incompetence rather than criminal intent. i also think that certain groups were more inclined to attempt to seek non profit status for political activities in the guise of education. these same groups seem to believe they derive some kind of power by consistently portraying themselves as victims of the *gummint*or *msm* or *libruls*.

so, no, it's more about disdain/amusement than displeasure.

I can't see how you could surmise that this is disdain-worthy when the ad is: "evidence leading to conviction". It would only be paid out for legitimate evidence that an Obama Justice Department would have to use. It would get double scrutiny.

All of us should know the truth of what is going on, especially when it's an agency like the IRS.

del
05-23-2014, 08:50 AM
I can't see how you could surmise that this is disdain-worthy when the ad is: "evidence leading to conviction". It would only be paid out for legitimate evidence that an Obama Justice Department would have to use. It would get double scrutiny.

All of us should know the truth of what is going on, especially when it's an agency like the IRS.

i think it's a cheap publicity gimmick much like donald trump's $1mm offer for obama's birth certificate

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 08:54 AM
i think it's a cheap publicity gimmick much like donald trump's $1mm offer for obama's birth certificate

Incomparable. There is a lot of evidence for IRS corruption, less so for the birth certificate BS. If there was no smoking gun Lerner would not have attempted to ask for 5th Amendment protections. She would have stood and fought because, quite frankly, we have the biggest bunch of idiots in Congress now, Issa being their gang-leader. A five year old could outwit him.

There is way too many anomalies for this to be a fake scandal.

However, we are all entitled to believe what we like and you say there is no scandal. I hope you are right.

del
05-23-2014, 09:01 AM
Incomparable. There is a lot of evidence for IRS corruption, less so for the birth certificate BS. If there was no smoking gun Lerner would not have attempted to ask for 5th Amendment protections. She would have stood and fought because, quite frankly, we have the biggest bunch of idiots in Congress now, Issa being their gang-leader. A five year old could outwit him.

However, we are all entitled to believe what we like and you say there is no scandal. I hope you are right.

no, i don't

it would be good if you could stick to what i actually say rather than foisting your strawmen upon me.

i said if there's been criminal activity it should be prosecuted, but that i personally believe it's more a question of incompetence than criminal intent.

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 09:06 AM
no, i don't

it would be good if you could stick to what i actually say rather than foisting your strawmen upon me.

del, straw men are purposeful deterrents of logic meant to steer the discussion elsewhere. I have no idea what you believe about anything because you choose to be cryptic and sneering. You do this for whatever reason, I won't try to guess. I just see the results which are the derailing of threads and agitation.

If you believe there is a real scandal I wouldn't know it because you brought up Donald Trump as your comparable analogy.

Be more clear in the future and you'll see less of what you think "straw men" are.

Captain Obvious
05-23-2014, 09:07 AM
del, straw men are purposeful deterrents of logic meant to steer the discussion elsewhere. I have no idea what you believe about anything because you choose to be cryptic and sneering. You do this for whatever reason, I won't try to guess. I just see the results which are the derailing of threads and agitation.

If you believe there is a real scandal I wouldn't know it because you brought up Donald Trump as your comparable analogy.

Be more clear in the future and you'll see less of what you think "straw men" are.

Strawmen reach to move goalposts, is that a good projection?

del
05-23-2014, 09:12 AM

yes, it's certainly my fault

thanks for giving me a road map for self improvement

i'll endeavor to persevere

momsapplepie
05-23-2014, 09:25 AM
Criminal intent? Yes, there is more than enough evidence that it was criminal intent. Lerner and all the demscum that contacted her to investigate only the republican PACS need to be tried.

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 09:41 AM
yes, it's certainly my fault

thanks for giving me a road map for self improvement

i'll endeavor to persevere

You make my case with this type of crap, del. I'm trying to communicate with you as to why I feel you're difficult to engage in conversation.

Is your sole purpose here just to amuse yourself at the expense of other people? Just tell me now so I won't waste my time answering you in the future. I'll just put you on my list with libhater and be done with it.

Mainecoons
05-23-2014, 09:47 AM
Interesting form of incompetence there, Del. Only directed at one side of the ledger. Usually, incompetence is even handed.

The incompetence was voters like you who put this criminal regime in power. From "fast and furious" to the IRS to the killer VA it is just one thing after another. You remind me of this famous apologist for everything:

del
05-23-2014, 09:48 AM
You make my case with this type of crap, del. I'm trying to communicate with you as to why I feel you're difficult to engage in conversation.

Is your sole purpose here just to amuse yourself at the expense of other people? Just tell me now so I won't waste my time answering you in the future. I'll just put you on my list with libhater and be done with it.

while i appreciate your willingness to point out the deficiencies that you perceive in my character, i'd just as soon live without the lectures

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 09:52 AM
while i appreciate your willingness to point out the deficiencies that you perceive in my character, i'd just as soon live without the lectures

And I'd like to live without the snide thread derails, so I guess we're even. Neither of us will get what we want.

del
05-23-2014, 09:56 AM
And I'd like to live without the snide thread derails, so I guess we're even. Neither of us will get what we want.

i'm sorry my opinions offend you so greatly

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 10:02 AM
i'm sorry my opinions offend you so greatly

i'm sorry you lack polite social skills.

del
05-23-2014, 10:12 AM
i'm sorry you lack polite social skills.

thanks for pointing out the mote in my eye

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 10:16 AM
thanks for pointing out the mote in my eye

thanks for derailing the thread.

del
05-23-2014, 10:20 AM
thanks for derailing the thread.

are their any mirrors in your home?

i called you on putting words in my mouth and you decided to take the opportunity to lecture me

your choice, not mine

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 10:26 AM
are their any mirrors in your home?

i called you on putting words in my mouth and you decided to take the opportunity to lecture me

your choice, not mine

lecture or pointed out the error in your definition of strawman?

maybe if you didn't try to post like you are texting and driving that would help.

del
05-23-2014, 10:32 AM
lecture or pointed out the error in your definition of strawman?

maybe if you didn't try to post like you are texting and driving that would help.

i guess quibbled would be the more appropriate verb

again, thanks for pointing out the mote, especially considering your own vision problems

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 10:39 AM
i guess quibbled would be the more appropriate verb

again, thanks for pointing out the mote, especially considering your own vision problems

and thanks for the irony.

Captain Obvious
05-23-2014, 10:41 AM

Are you bitchy today?

I was like that the other day.

del
05-23-2014, 10:44 AM

my pleasure; i seem to have a surfeit of it

zelmo1234
05-23-2014, 10:46 AM

Wait so you wold rather have someone hide evidence of an illegal action because of fear of loosing there job! All to protect a highly illegal action!

By offering the reward they don't have to fear not being able to provide for their families?

As far back as I can remember w=people offer rewards leading to information solving a crime. Silent observer is one such modern agency?

And were you not the one that was claiming that taking illegal picture od someone sick wife was a bad thing? If they had not caught the person would you not want a reward leading to the conviction of that scumbag?

zelmo1234
05-23-2014, 10:52 AM

They now have the Levin letters as well as the emails from Schumer and Durbin? When you want the IRS to use there authority to silence speech, while approving funding for Planed Parenthood, and Code Pink, which are doing the exact some political activities

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 10:58 AM
Are you bitchy today?

I was like that the other day.

I was worried about ya so I laid low on that one.

del
05-23-2014, 11:05 AM
Wait so you wold rather have someone hide evidence of an illegal action because of fear of loosing there job! All to protect a highly illegal action!

By offering the reward they don't have to fear not being able to provide for their families?

As far back as I can remember w=people offer rewards leading to information solving a crime. Silent observer is one such modern agency?

And were you not the one that was claiming that taking illegal picture od someone sick wife was a bad thing? If they had not caught the person would you not want a reward leading to the conviction of that scumbag?

that would be what we call a false dichotomy

the last time i checked, we had an apparatus for investigating criminal wrongdoing and i think they're capable of handling this

calm down

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 11:12 AM

the last time i checked, we had an apparatus for investigating criminal wrongdoing and i think they're capable of handling this

calm down

So you're against the FBI posters that offer rewards for information, too?

zelmo1234
05-23-2014, 11:13 AM

calm down

We do and we have an administration that is failing to get to the bottom of these scandals? So when you have apathy? You have to move beyond it

del
05-23-2014, 11:48 AM
So you're against the FBI posters that offer rewards for information, too?

yes, i am

i'm also against giving lighter sentences in exchange for information about other criminals

Peter1469
05-23-2014, 02:36 PM
yes, i am

i'm also against giving lighter sentences in exchange for information about other criminals

Why, it is a valuable tool to break up criminal organizations from the inside.

del
05-23-2014, 09:17 PM
Why, it is a valuable tool to break up criminal organizations from the inside.

because i think if you tell the average criminal he'll get x amount of time off his sentence if he tells you what you want to hear, he'll tell you what you want to hear, and i haven't much faith in the truthfulness of the average criminal

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 10:45 PM
because i think if you tell the average criminal he'll get x amount of time off his sentence if he tells you what you want to hear, he'll tell you what you want to hear, and i haven't much faith in the truthfulness of the average criminal

It doesn't actually work that way outside of television. What they offer has to be verifiable and the FBI will usually force your client to cooperate in addition to the proffer.

They don't have faith in the truthfulness of the criminal either.

Peter1469
05-24-2014, 12:43 AM
It doesn't actually work that way outside of television. What they offer has to be verifiable and the FBI will usually force your client to cooperate in addition to the proffer.

They don't have faith in the truthfulness of the criminal either.

Thank you.

Mini Me
05-26-2014, 01:43 PM
The IRS has own snitch line for ratting out criminal activity.

Maybe an IRS employee will rat out the iRS from within! But for a million dollars, people will just make up anything, especially if they have ulterior political motives.

The IRS is a private government chartered corporation, and as such are UNTOUCHABLE.
So nothing will come of this.