PDA

View Full Version : stay classy, tea party

del
05-23-2014, 09:04 AM
Authorities say the vice chairman of the Mississippi Tea Party and two other men conspired with Clayton Kelly to photograph U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran's bedridden wife in her nursing home and create a political video against Cochran.

Mark Mayfield of Ridgeland, an attorney and state and local tea party leader, was arrested Thursday along with Richard Sager, a Laurel elementary school P.E. teacher and high school soccer coach. Police said they also charged John Beachman Mary of Hattiesburg, but he was not taken into custody because of "extensive medical conditions." All face felony conspiracy charges. Sager also was charged with felony tampering with evidence, and Mary faces two conspiracy counts.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/politics/2014/05/22/more-arrests-in-cochran-conspiracy/9440277/

jesus, even a boston democrat wouldn't sink this low

Matty
05-23-2014, 09:07 AM
Wanna bet?

Captain Obvious
05-23-2014, 09:08 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1-PE7ij7P24/Ul5QXBwkTYI/AAAAAAAAQxI/7PgNOy-CGNQ/s1600/sam-elliott-meme-tea-party-koch-brothers.jpg

Chris
05-23-2014, 09:09 AM
Good to hear he was arrested and faces prosecution. The Tea parties don't need him.

del
05-23-2014, 09:18 AM
Wanna bet?

sure

they're a particularly scummy lot, but even they wouldn't sink to this

Chris
05-23-2014, 09:22 AM
sure

"They"??? So far you've reported only one, Mark Mayfield. Were there others?

del
05-23-2014, 09:25 AM
"They"??? So far you've reported only one, Mark Mayfield. Were there others?

i'm referring to boston democrats of which i can assure you there's more than one

are you always this defensive?

Captain Obvious
05-23-2014, 09:25 AM
i'm referring to boston democrats of which i can assure you there's more than one

He's launching you into the Chris-o-sphere.

Have a good ride.

del
05-23-2014, 09:32 AM

Have a good ride.

i've enjoyed merry-go-rounds since i was child

Chris
05-23-2014, 09:35 AM

Ah, well, thanks for clarifying. Perhaps if you were a bit more articulate, it would help.

Captain Obvious
05-23-2014, 09:37 AM
Ah, well, thanks for clarifying. Perhaps if you were a bit more articulate, it would help.

Translation for the Chris-impaired:

"Simple English doesn't work for me, you have to speak the language that I only understand - Chrisese".

Chris

Have a good ride.

And here we have cap launching into his usual bloviating bluster. :f_applause:

del

perhaps if you were a bit more intelligent, you could follow a simple exchange between two people without bunching up your panties

Chris
05-23-2014, 09:38 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1-PE7ij7P24/Ul5QXBwkTYI/AAAAAAAAQxI/7PgNOy-CGNQ/s1600/sam-elliott-meme-tea-party-koch-brothers.jpg

The Koch Bros didn't find the Tea Parties. Where do you come up with this comic material, cap?

Chris
05-23-2014, 09:39 AM
perhaps if you were a bit more intelligent, you could follow a simple exchange between two people without bunching up your panties

To tu quoque quote you: "are you always this defensive?"

Captain Obvious
05-23-2014, 09:39 AM
The Koch Bros didn't find the Tea Parties. Where do you come up with this comic material, cap?

Find?

I'll use your tactic and claim that you made that statement.

You won't mind, right?

del
05-23-2014, 09:42 AM
To tu quoque quote you: "are you always this defensive?"

you misspelled dismissive

Chris
05-23-2014, 09:59 AM
Find?

I'll use your tactic and claim that you made that statement.

You won't mind, right?

What are you babbling about now, cap?

Think I'll leave you two to circle jerk each other.

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 10:00 AM
This is the same "Boston Democrats" who count among their numbers a former Senate President who is the brother to Whitey Bulger, right?

While this is kind of a lowlife thing to do from a morality POV, having nonstop corruption scandals involving bribes and shakedowns is a little bit incomparable when it comes to damage to the population.

Again, just me. One deserves a kick in the nuts and public shaming, the other deserves jail time.

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 10:01 AM
I think at this point I'll just give up trying to have debates on politics and start having immature fun. Trolling threads is far more entertaining.

del
05-23-2014, 10:04 AM
This is the same "Boston Democrats" who count among their numbers a former Senate President who is the brother to Whitey Bulger, right?

While this is kind of a lowlife thing to do from a morality POV, having nonstop corruption scandals involving bribes and shakedowns is a little bit incomparable when it comes to damage to the population.

Again, just me. One deserves a kick in the nuts and public shaming the other deserves jail time.

the very same, and while billy bulger is a scum bag of the first order, even he wouldn't break into the nursing home room of a political opponent's wife to take pictures of her for use in attack ads against a political rival.

kind of a lowlife doesn't even begin to cover it

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 10:06 AM
the very same, and while billy bulger is a scum bag of the first order, even he wouldn't break into the nursing home room of a political opponent's wife to take pictures of her for use in attack ads against a political rival.

kind of a lowlife doesn't even begin to cover it

yes he would. you're stupid.

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 10:07 AM
wow. that is liberating. today is going to be a fun day on political forum. no capitalization, no point, no mercy!!!!!!

Captain Obvious
05-23-2014, 10:07 AM
I think at this point I'll just give up trying to have debates on politics and start having immature fun. Trolling threads is far more entertaining.

It's kind of a troll bait thread to begin with, tbh...

del
05-23-2014, 10:08 AM
yes he would. you're stupid.

is this an example of the good faith posting i've read so much about?

thanks for dancing; you're a peach

exotix
Scumbags.

Alyosha
It's kind of a troll bait thread to begin with, tbh...

yes.

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 10:09 AM
Scumbags.

yes.

Chris
05-23-2014, 10:22 AM
wow. that is liberating. today is going to be a fun day on political forum. no capitalization, no point, no mercy!!!!!!

yea but you used punctuation and thats a nono im sure youll learn though

Captain Obvious
05-23-2014, 10:23 AM

it's CAPS LOCK FRIDAY TOO, DIDN'TJA KNOW?

exotix
05-23-2014, 10:24 AM
I like CAP LOCKS Fridays ... http://s8.tinypic.com/640c4l_th.jpg

Alyosha
05-23-2014, 10:26 AM
I like CAP LOCKS Fridays ... http://s8.tinypic.com/640c4l_th.jpg
exotix who was that politicalforum poster who always did the caps lock thing?

exotix
05-23-2014, 10:28 AM
@exotix (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=516) who was that politicalforum poster who always did the caps lock thing?
DonGlock on the savage-negro Zimmyhead threads ? ... or Grokmaster ?

zelmo1234
05-23-2014, 10:31 AM
Well it is not like the Democrats would stoop to using the IRS to silence the speech of there opponents?

Oh! Wait? My bad!

If you use powerful Senators like Levin, Durbin, and Schumer? and have them Pressure the most feared government agency into silencing your speech!

The gloves are off! That being said, I hope this idiot rots in jail for a while! that was pretty low!

I will have respect for the Democrats when they start calling for those involved in the IRS scandal to serve time as well

del
05-23-2014, 10:31 AM

Chris
05-23-2014, 10:39 AM
Well it is not like the Democrats would stoop to using the IRS to silence the speech of there opponents?

Oh! Wait? My bad!

If you use powerful Senators like Levin, Durbin, and Schumer? and have them Pressure the most feared government agency into silencing your speech!

The gloves are off! That being said, I hope this idiot rots in jail for a while! that was pretty low!

I will have respect for the Democrats when they start calling for those involved in the IRS scandal to serve time as well

You weren't supposed to take this thread seriously.

Kalkin
05-23-2014, 11:17 AM
Scumbags.
Funbags.
Turn that frown upside down.

darroll
05-23-2014, 12:54 PM
It's great to have the tea party as it's all we have left.
My stats:
90 percent are either on welfare or disability.
The rest are good Tea Party Folks.
I'm still waiting for the Dems to say the magic word that means a healthy economy.
They don't know and the smart people will not tell THEM.

Ethereal
05-23-2014, 01:23 PM
He's arrested for planning to take a picture of someone in a nursing home and could face up to twenty years in prison? Seriously?

Paperback Writer
05-23-2014, 01:32 PM
He's arrested for planning to take a picture of someone in a nursing home and could face up to twenty years in prison? Seriously?

http://m.memegen.com/2feys2.jpg

Ethereal
05-23-2014, 01:34 PM
http://m.memegen.com/2feys2.jpg

Not so good, I'm afraid.

Mr. Right
05-23-2014, 02:08 PM
These arrests will certainly not play well for McDaniel. There are many voters in Mississippi who've grown tired of the old Trent Lott / Thad Cochran dynasty and were ready for a change. McDaniel won't change a thing though, he's a t-r-i-a-l lawyer and these are the tactics of trial lawyers. Cya, McDanial. Thanks for not giving us the time it would have taken to learn to hate you.

Peter1469
05-23-2014, 03:10 PM
sure

The Tea Party(ies) are a bottom up organization(s). Those who boot-lick the establishment parties can't understand that concept since all they know is top down organization- they see some guy like in the OP and think he represents the Tea Party(ies).

Peter1469
05-23-2014, 03:12 PM

You can separate the two.

del
05-23-2014, 03:14 PM
The Tea Party(ies) are a bottom up organization(s). Those who boot-lick the establishment parties can't understand that concept since all they know is top down organization- they see some guy like in the OP and think he represents the Tea Party(ies).

if they're a bottom up organization, why then do they have a vice chairman?

what's the point of a hierarchy in a (presumably) flat organization?

Common Sense
05-23-2014, 03:17 PM
Bottom up...starting with the Koch brothers right there at the bottom.

Codename Section
05-23-2014, 03:17 PM

I don't think that was what he meant. Grassroots organizations can have a chair, del.

del
05-23-2014, 03:20 PM
I don't think that was what he meant. Grassroots organizations can have a chair, del.

i understand that but i still don't know what he meant

Peter1469
05-23-2014, 03:22 PM

I imagine that all of the major Tea Party(ies) organizations have vice chairmen.

And you have demonstrated that your understanding is limited to top down organizations.

Kalkin
05-23-2014, 03:23 PM
Every structure requires a solid foundation.

del
05-23-2014, 03:23 PM
I imagine that all of the major Tea Party(ies) organizations have vice chairmen.

And you have demonstrated that your understanding is limited to top down organizations.

yes, clearly i'm deficient in that regard.

thanks for taking the time

Chris
05-23-2014, 03:42 PM

Anyone can claim to be Tea Party, but if it's top down it's not.

Chris
05-23-2014, 03:44 PM

Koch Bros aren't Tea Party, though they support, just like they support Republicans and even Democrats. Do they run all those parties and Parties?

Mainecoons
05-23-2014, 03:51 PM
Yes, isn't it fun how the lefties like to whine about the Kochs while ignoring Soros?

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2010/09/opensecrets-battle---koch-brothers/

Looks like if you look at only political spending, Soros kicks butt on the Kochs. However, the Kochs spend a bundle on direct business lobbying.

Don
05-23-2014, 03:57 PM
faux limbaugh liars cowards

Mini Me
05-23-2014, 04:02 PM

Hey, I'm with ya sistah!

You just can't reach some people!

I can't afford to keep on giving out free coloring books and crayons to the problem children on this forum!

Mini Me
05-23-2014, 04:08 PM

Oh! Wait? My bad!

No one tells the IRS what to do! Not the POTUS, not the Congress. It is a private governmental corporation, which only gets its funding from Congress!

Perhaps it needs to be that way, to avoid becoming a political football by prevailing party interests.

So this makes the whole IRS investigation a bullshit witch hunt!

Peter1469
05-23-2014, 04:27 PM
No one tells the IRS what to do! Not the POTUS, not the Congress. It is a private governmental corporation, which only gets its funding from Congress!

Perhaps it needs to be that way, to avoid becoming a political football by prevailing party interests.

Are you being serious, or just trolling?

The Wash
05-23-2014, 05:51 PM

Twenty fucking years? And this thread is about what's wrong with that dude? Dayum. How long you get for a panty raid these days?

Mr. Right
05-23-2014, 06:01 PM
Twenty fucking years? And this thread is about what's wrong with that dude? Dayum. How long you get for a panty raid these days?

Alot less than you'd ever get intimidating voters at polling places.

Codename Section
05-23-2014, 06:03 PM

I just blew orange juice out my nose. Bastid!

Mainecoons
05-23-2014, 07:19 PM
I just blew orange juice out my nose. Bastid!

Ain't it the truth? WASH we just don't get enough of you around here. You really know how to cut to the chase!

zelmo1234
05-23-2014, 09:34 PM

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/14/new-emails-democratic-senator-pressured-irs-to-target-groups/

Yep nothing to see here. So what if the good senator was threatening to take funding away from the IRS?

There is not possible way that there is not something dirty here?

there are just too many that did not receive there tax exempt status?

If I walks, talks, and looks like a duck? it is likely a duck!

zelmo1234
05-23-2014, 09:35 PM
Are you being serious, or just trolling?

He is running cover? If Nixon would have had a bunch around him and a media willing to look the other way? Watergate would have never saw the light of day!

Montoya
05-24-2014, 02:20 AM
Are we really surprised the tea party extremists are criminals?

Kalkin
05-24-2014, 02:28 AM
No more surprising than that some considered the founding fathers criminals.

Peter1469
05-24-2014, 03:12 AM

And so the establishment speaks.

And you have brought us here to the brink.

Refugee
05-24-2014, 04:36 AM

I that why America has such a large prison population?