PDA

View Full Version : Rich Man, Poor Man...Tale of Income Inequality

Libhater
05-29-2014, 06:45 AM

zelmo1234
05-29-2014, 07:21 AM
In my companies we have Check-up from the neck up days once a month. YES we stole the phrase from Zig!

But if you really want to know why we have such a income gap is because we have a terrible work ethic!

I think that if every child in America were to listen to the first 6 minutes of this is would change the world.

If they would just listen to the railroad story the first minute, it would change the country!

My employee's make way above average as a rule. We have part timers that don't

Oop's forgot the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11--zy5NU68

Refugee
05-29-2014, 08:52 AM
But everything is not as it was before. Now they're both on welfare and neither make anything; a 1000 or 10 a day. Equality has been achieved. Multiply that by hundreds of millions across the western world and in the not too distant future, welfare will become the set standard by which incomes are judged.

darroll
05-29-2014, 01:07 PM
Here we go again.
A rocket scientist makes more money than a janitor.

zelmo1234
05-29-2014, 02:01 PM
Here we go again.
A rocket scientist makes more money than a janitor.

But not as much as the man that owns the janitorial service!

The Sage of Main Street
05-29-2014, 02:06 PM
7697 Claiming that the rich create jobs is like saying that vampires create blood.

Blackrook
05-29-2014, 03:14 PM
Claiming that the rich create jobs is like saying that vampires create blood.
Then let me ask you, who creates jobs?

zelmo1234
05-29-2014, 03:26 PM

Funny I have never worked for a poor person, so who do you feel creates jobs?

Kalkin
05-29-2014, 04:15 PM
Of course every rich person doesn't create jobs. The vast majority do, however, support other peoples' jobs through purchasing. Also, many do start businesses (which requires start-up capital) that often employ others. That is, essentially, creating jobs. As I've dealt with namby-pamby liberals for quite a while now, I fully anticipate some vague reference to "demand" as the creator of jobs. Demand creates nothing absent a wealthy person willing to invest. Demand has never signed a paycheck of mine, yours, or any other living being. The last time I went looking for work, I didn't fill out any applications at "demand", I went to businesses. The value of work is providing a good or service that people are willing to voluntarily trade their own wealth for. It's a win/win.
Next, the government. The government can create jobs, but only by forcefully taking from one man to fund another's pay. It's not a win/win. Both parties are not voluntarily engaging. Sure, minimal government service and the taxation to fund it is necessary in an orderly society. However, government has gone far beyond that limited scope of necessity. You know it, I know it, and everyone else does as well.

Perianne
05-29-2014, 04:32 PM
I work for a corporation that is probably worth billions. It takes wealth to pay me what I make for the services I provide.

zelmo1234
05-29-2014, 06:46 PM
I work for a corporation that is probably worth billions. It takes wealth to pay me what I make for the services I provide.

I wish more people understood this!

It also takes reserves so you don't have to cut people's wages in short term recessions!

It takes capital to upgrade equipment, buildings, computers, and all the things that make others jobs easier and safer!

This is what liberals don't understand!

Refugee
05-29-2014, 06:51 PM

They don't have to. The government pay out, there's no cash flow problem, the 'salary' is always on time and it never goes bankrupt. The welfare State, what's not to like?

Bob
05-29-2014, 06:55 PM
I wish more people understood this!

It also takes reserves so you don't have to cut people's wages in short term recessions!

It takes capital to upgrade equipment, buildings, computers, and all the things that make others jobs easier and safer!

The way they use the term liberal is disgusting, fraudulent and should be against the law.

The Sage of Main Street
05-30-2014, 09:51 AM
Then let me ask you, who creates jobs? Scientists, who are the most exploited by the plutocratic parasites. Thomas Edison created millions of jobs. Today he would be a Cash Cow for MBA milkmaids.

Alyosha
05-30-2014, 09:56 AM
Scientists, who are the most exploited by the plutocratic parasites. Thomas Edison created millions of jobs. Today he would be a Cash Cow for MBA milkmaids.

He stole from Tesla.

The Sage of Main Street
05-30-2014, 09:57 AM
I work for a corporation that is probably worth billions. It takes wealth to pay me what I make for the services I provide. You create that wealth for them to re-distribute. The plutes are like hold-up men who steal your money but let you keep whatever else is in your purse.

Alyosha
05-30-2014, 09:58 AM
You create that wealth for them to re-distribute. The plutes are like hold-up men who steal your money but let you keep whatever else is in your purse.

Maybe all the workers should pool their money then and start a worker based business. There's an idea!