PDA

View Full Version : Bilderberg: the world's government leaders meet with their masters to get orders

Blackrook
05-30-2014, 01:13 AM
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/29/bilderberg-60-inside-worlds-most-secretive-conference

Can there be any doubt that the Bilderberg conference is where the real power is?

While the world suffers the worst economy since the Great Depression, the men and women of wealth and privilege are amassing even more wealth and privilege for themselves.

We are heading towards a world that resembles the world of Hunger Games, a small elite owning and controlling everything, and the rest of us poor and destitute.

Even while Obama rails against income inequality, his policies increase income equality by favoring Wall Street investors over the regular people.

Obama is everything he pretends he is not, a puppet of the plutocracy.

Peter1469
05-30-2014, 05:24 AM
They have a lot of influence, but people are pushing back. We are not going to turn into the Hunger Games.

Libhater
05-30-2014, 06:34 AM
This group goes even further than just establishing a One World Order. Just like the Zionists (Jews) controlled much of the leadership during the Bolshevik Revolution that murdered approximately 30 million Christians--so is the Bilderberg Group controlled by an overwhelming amount of Zionist Jews.

Here, check out this Jewish representation of the Steering Committee for the Bilderberg Group.

http://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-bilderberg-group/

Of the thirty-five (35) Bilderberg Steering Committee members, sixteen (16) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 46%. Jews are approximately 1% of the population of the Western World.* Therefore Jews are over-represented on the Bilderberg Steering Committee by a factor of 46 times (4,600 percent). Hard not to notice the troubling significance of that stat.

Mini Me
05-30-2014, 01:59 PM
This group goes even further than just establishing a One World Order. Just like the Zionists (Jews) controlled much of the leadership during the Bolshevik Revolution that murdered approximately 30 million Christians--so is the Bilderberg Group controlled by an overwhelming amount of Zionist Jews.

Here, check out this Jewish representation of the Steering Committee for the Bilderberg Group.

http://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-bilderberg-group/

Of the thirty-five (35) Bilderberg Steering Committee members, sixteen (16) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 46%. Jews are approximately 1% of the population of the Western World.* Therefore Jews are over-represented on the Bilderberg Steering Committee by a factor of 46 times (4,600 percent). Hard not to notice the troubling significance of that stat.

It's very troubling!

Look at who runs the PNAC Neocon War Group! Wolfowitz, Perle, Kristol, Rumsfeld, etc. on and on. All Zionists! Doing Netanyahu's dirty work for Israel!
Look who runs the media empires that control information...Jews.
Look who runs Hollyweird...Jews
Look at who runs the Federal Reserve and major "too big to jail banks"...Jews
Look at who runs the Wall Street Investment Banks...Jews
Look at all the Jews that worked with the Mafia, and the Purple Gang.
Look at who rewrote the history books, and trumped up the Holocaust, and started the Bolshevik revolution

Now connect all those dots and look at it. I am not saying that all Jews are bad people, as there are many who have contributed so much to society. Its just that this is way too much to be chalked off as some coincidence!

Its really a strange thing. Back in the day, the far right wing demonized Jews. Then as soon as we came up with the beardy Muslim terrorist living in a cave, all of a sudden the right became infatuated with Zionism!
And now, DHS and NSA consider American citizens to be terrorists! WTF?

We are fighting in the ME, at the behest of two nations: Saudi Arabia(oil) and Israel, and corporate interests there.

Spectre
05-30-2014, 02:05 PM
It's very troubling!

Look at who runs the PNAC Neocon War Group! Wolfowitz, Perle, Kristol, Rumsfeld, etc. on and on. All Zionists! Doing Netanyahu's dirty work for Israel!
Look at who rewrote the history books, and trumped up the Holocaust, and started the Bolshevik revolution

Now connect all those dots and look at it. I am not saying that all Jews are bad people, as there are many who have contributed so much to society. Its just that this is way too much to be chalked off as some coincidence!

Its really a strange thing. Back in the day, the far right wing demonized Jews. Then as soon as we came up with the beardy Muslim terrorist living in a cave, all of a sudden the right became infatuated with Zionism!

We are fighting in the ME, at the behest of two nations: Saudi Arabia(oil) and Israel, and corporate interests there.

http://www.u-r-next.com/intjew.jpg (http://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=daZVEtJq05IgTM&tbnid=XUAd9InbQYeJ6M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.u-r-next.com%2FURN-5.html&ei=mNWIU7PZOcqSyATR9YDQDQ&bvm=bv.67720277,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNEl_M1tyhiaWLF0lzC-DySkUKhXEQ&ust=1401562871725131)
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/4/15415000/ngbbs47abd3e4b37e2.jpg (http://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=sr2qbuKCLmDVMM&tbnid=YNIPWpg7TTC7gM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newgrounds.com%2Fbbs%2Ftopic% 2F857241%2F2&ei=7dWIU7eSE9OSyASaTQ&bvm=bv.67720277,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNEl_M1tyhiaWLF0lzC-DySkUKhXEQ&ust=1401562871725131)

Libhater
05-30-2014, 02:44 PM
It's very troubling!

You are right of course, but these Zionists have infiltrated America to where they control and are the leaders behind the ACLU, the SPC (Southern Poverty Center)
and the NAALCP (National Association Advancement of Liberal Colored People). They take their cue from Marxist (Jewish) ideology that is infiltrated throughout America by controlling our financial sector and by controlling so-called victimized blacks and minorities. And like you, all Jews aren't bad, just like all liberals aren't bad or all aren't dedicated Marxists, but the Zionists who make up a good percentage of the steering committee for the Bilderberg Group are extremely dangerous.

Mini Me
05-30-2014, 03:11 PM
You are right of course, but these Zionists have infiltrated America to where they control and are the leaders behind the ACLU, the SPC (Southern Poverty Center)
and the NAALCP (National Association Advancement of Liberal Colored People). They take their cue from Marxist (Jewish) ideology that is infiltrated throughout America by controlling our financial sector and by controlling so-called victimized blacks and minorities. And like you, all Jews aren't bad, just like all liberals aren't bad or all aren't dedicated Marxists, but the Zionists who make up a good percentage of the steering committee for the Bilderberg Group are extremely dangerous.

The ACLU fights for the Constitutional defense of ALL groups, be they far right or far left, and they would fight for your rights as well!

SLPC fights against injustice and hate crimes, so I have no beef against them. "Truth, justice, and the American Way" What's wrong with that?

I must say that I am not a hater, or anti-semitic at all. Its just that when you study history in depth it reveals facts that were hidden on purpose, and true agendas are exposed. We must not be afraid of finding the truth!

The Bilderbergers are a spin off from the Rothschild banking behemoth, which cam from the the remnants of the Illuminati.
Google: "Rothschild palaces" and you will see obscene wealth that staggers the imagination! Then study Jewish history, and WW I, and the Versailles Treaty, etc. You will learn a lot!