PDA

View Full Version : OBAMA Believes Women SHould Compete at Augsta.....

MMC
04-05-2012, 02:44 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) — A White House spokesman said President Barack Obama believes women should be admitted as members to the all-male Augusta National, home of the Masters golf tournament.

"We're kind of long past the time when women should be excluded from anything," Carney said.

One of the club's longtime sponsors, IBM Corp., has a new female CEO, Virginia Rometty. The last four CEOs at IBM, all male, have been invited to be members......snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-believes-women-admitted-augusta-160833503--spt.html
Associated Press – 15 mins ago<<<<<More Here

What are they suppose to play with a Handicap? Women that is? Can they hit the ball as far as the men do for the course?
Obama is an Amatuer is he not? What when it take guys to hit that gold ball two or 3 times to get down the fairway. Are we to televise women needing 5 or 6 shots just to get down the fairway? Maybe Jay Carney should stick Currant TV. Oh, right they might not be around much longer.

MMC
04-05-2012, 03:14 PM
:glasses12: FOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

roadmaster
04-05-2012, 03:16 PM
As a female and I had a killer arm when I was younger, I don't think this is a good idea. Don't like males in women's beauty pageants either. Will they next in the NBA have both genders on a team? There is a difference between males and females and we compliment each other.

MMC
04-05-2012, 03:19 PM
As a female and I had a killer arm when I was younger, I don't think this is a good idea. Don't like males in women's beauty pageants either. Will they next in the NBA have both genders on a team? There is a difference between males and females and we compliment each other.

Thats a good point RM will they allow men to compete in the Greatest Person Contests. Beauty Pageant. lol

MMC
04-05-2012, 10:09 PM
No golfers.....huh? Wonder if Boner will respond back since he play more than Obama does.

Conley
04-05-2012, 10:13 PM
No golfers.....huh? Wonder if Boner will respond back since he play more than Obama does.

Didn't they play together before? Isn't that what got Ted Nugent in trouble...he said something about it.

MMC
04-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Didn't they play together before? Isn't that what got Ted Nugent in trouble...he said something about it.

I am not sure about the Ted Nugent thing.....but because that Woman is the CEO. What do you think they will do?

Conley
04-05-2012, 10:28 PM
My bad, it was Hank Williams Junior

On Fox & Friends Williams expressed chagrin that Speaker of the House John Boehner, R-Ohio, played golf with President Obama, which he compared to “Hitler playing golf with (Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu … In
the shape this country is in?”

One of the anchors, Brian Kilmeade, responded that he didn’t understand the analogy.
“I’m glad you don’t, brother, because a lot of people do,” Williams said. “They’re the enemy.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/10/are-you-ready-for-some-fhrer/

roadmaster
04-05-2012, 11:14 PM
Thats a good point RM will they allow men to compete in the Greatest Person Contests. Beauty Pageant. lol

Actually they are thinking about letting them and I think it's going to pass as far as beauty pageants. He dresses as a she but is not.

MMC
04-05-2012, 11:32 PM
I wonder what they will do with this Woman who is the CEO of IBM......as all the others have played in the Game even with their alleged stars.

Alias
04-06-2012, 12:02 AM
Obama is losing female support, so as with the birth control issue that was ginned up, we can expect to see more of this pandering.

MMC
04-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Plus he is losing some of that black vote. More and more the black comedians are tearing him up.

Alias
04-06-2012, 12:14 AM
Plus he is losing some of that black vote. More and more the black comedians are tearing him up.

I see many black people who can't stand the President. Black unemployment is higher under Obama than under Bush. That's how bad it is.

wingrider
04-06-2012, 12:20 AM
yes.. and Obama deporting about 1.3 million latinos in the last three years is having an effect on the latino vote as well according to navarette. a columist for some newspapers.

MMC
04-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Thats why the right has to start using the Latin Repubs like from NM. That Woman Sanchez is the Governor. They need to talk about the family, jobs, and that fiscal conservatism related to the issues of the Latinos.

How many years with Chicago and L.A. and New York......where the left has proven that they will keep these people divided with legislating law designed with specific privlidges to each.

Dagny
04-06-2012, 06:51 AM
I didn't see anything about allowing women to play in the Masters...He was talking about including them in the club. Does that automatically qualify one for the Masters?

Mainecoons
04-06-2012, 08:30 AM
You do understand this is just election year political pandering, don't you? OTOH, the man spends so much time playing golf, maybe it really matters to him.

I hope you're prepared to be bathed in bi-partisan political pandering until November when the Tweedle Dee vs. Tweedle Dum campaign mercifully terminates with an election that isn't going to do squat to stop the fiscal collapse of the United States. I guarantee you that next year they'll borrow just as much, if not more, money and piss about half of it away.