PDA

View Full Version : Subforum question

Alyosha
05-31-2014, 06:54 PM
If Negative1 stays is there any way we can have an esoteric science roundtable?

You guys started it with the paranormal thread but it seems even Spectre is interested.

Peter1469
05-31-2014, 06:57 PM
Can't that just be a thread in the Pub?

Spectre
05-31-2014, 06:58 PM
If Negative1 stays is there any way we can have an esoteric science roundtable?

You guys started it with the paranormal thread but it seems even Spectre is interested.
I'm not called 'Spectre' for nothing!:laugh:

I'm 'MISTER Paranormal'!

Spectre
05-31-2014, 06:59 PM
I second Alyosha's proposal.

Codename Section
05-31-2014, 06:59 PM
I like investigating paranormal stuff. I don't like magick stuff like you guys do. I think you're tampering with shit but whatever, smarties. Go on see what happens.

Bob
05-31-2014, 07:00 PM
Alyosha

I am not clear what I can contribute. I have spent a lot of time on science but from things he says it seems clear to me he gets away from science (such as his discussion of the WTC and it"s destruction.

Alyosha
05-31-2014, 07:03 PM
@Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863)

I am not clear what I can contribute. I have spent a lot of time on science but from things he says it seems clear to me he gets away from science (such as his discussion of the WTC and it"s destruction.

"Esoteric Science" is a spectrum of paranormal research and studies that seeks to understand universal mysteries, sort of deep math and sigilism.

Peter1469
05-31-2014, 07:18 PM
"Esoteric Science" is a spectrum of paranormal research and studies that seeks to understand universal mysteries, sort of deep math and sigilism.

Science came from esoteric studies. The split between them was not beneficial to humanity.

Alyosha
05-31-2014, 07:29 PM
I don't think there was a split. I think they know.

Alyosha
05-31-2014, 07:34 PM
The only reason why I ask if we can do a subforum is because there are a lot of topic within it like synchronicity, sigils, Qabalism, etc.

I was thinking like we do with the book club only with esoterica.

Bob
05-31-2014, 07:42 PM

But will it be actual real science or scientific babble?

Like that story of building 7 at WTC is plain nonsense.

I read a claim that the two that fell from aircraft were not well built. They happened to be very well built.

BTW, i was glancing at Discovery where those guys hunt silly things. Like wolfman and grassman.

They pretend they get infrared images but they talk too damned much and shout and hunters don't do that.

https://screen.yahoo.com/hunting-wolfman-040000199.html

Bob
05-31-2014, 07:51 PM

Paranormal? I have zero training in that area. Universal mysteries? Deep math? Calculus? I have studied that. Sigalism? Did not know of it till today and nothing there that I know about.

Captain Obvious
05-31-2014, 08:07 PM
Call it the "Abby Normal" forum.

Alyosha
05-31-2014, 08:12 PM
Call it the "Abby Normal" forum.

Abby something...abby-normal.

Captain Obvious
05-31-2014, 08:18 PM
Can't thank on mobile but thanks Alyosha

Cthulhu
05-31-2014, 10:02 PM
I like investigating paranormal stuff. I don't like magick stuff like you guys do. I think you're tampering with shit but whatever, smarties. Go on see what happens.

I concur, fiddle not with what ought not be fiddled with. Even experienced practitioners can get burned sometimes. Or go crazy. Or die in some freak car accident.

Green Arrow
06-01-2014, 12:45 AM
I support this. I got Trinnity to create a sub-forum on this subject at her little kingdom and it was pretty active.

Peter1469
06-01-2014, 02:06 AM
I support this. I got Trinnity to create a sub-forum on this subject at her little kingdom and it was pretty active.

We should test it out in the pub. We don't need several low volume sub-forums.