PDA

View Full Version : DEMOCRATS - An original acronym.

GrassrootsConservative
06-01-2014, 12:21 AM
Dumbass Elected Moochers Obliterating Constitutional Rights And Traditional Systems.

:cool2:

You can attack it, but you can't debate it. That wholly sums up the actions and goals of the Democrat party.

Peter1469
06-01-2014, 02:05 AM
The GOP is the other side of the same coin. :smiley:

GrassrootsConservative
06-01-2014, 02:23 AM
The GOP is the other side of the same coin. :smiley:

Not the true Conservatives. I'm not a "party" kind of guy, Pete, I look at actions, not words. True Conservatives are what we need to take us back to the good old days when America was successful and her citizens were free.

Peter1469
06-01-2014, 02:30 AM
Not the true Conservatives. I'm not a "party" kind of guy, Pete, I look at actions, not words. True Conservatives are what we need to take us back to the good old days when America was successful and her citizens were free.

I am not talking about true conservatives. I am talking about the establishment GOP.

GrassrootsConservative
06-01-2014, 02:34 AM
I am not talking about true conservatives. I am talking about the establishment GOP.

The ones who belong in the Democrat party, then?

kilgram
06-01-2014, 02:44 AM
The ones who belong in the Democrat party, then?
No, the ones that belong to the Republican Party like all the tea partiers.

Peter1469
06-01-2014, 02:46 AM
No, the ones that belong to the Republican Party like all the tea partiers.

The Tea Party(ies) are anti-establishment.

GrassrootsConservative
06-01-2014, 02:47 AM
Thank you Spanglish, but there's nothing in common between the establishment Republicans and the Tea Party.

kilgram
06-01-2014, 03:41 AM
Thank you Spanglish, but there's nothing in common between the establishment Republicans and the Tea Party.
Are they supporting the Republican Party? Then they have much in common.

GrassrootsConservative
06-01-2014, 03:46 AM
No. That's why they're the Tea Party and not just some Republicans.

They don't support the Republicans, they support true Conservatism.

kilgram
06-01-2014, 05:25 AM
No. That's why they're the Tea Party and not just some Republicans.

They don't support the Republicans, they support true Conservatism.
I bet you that those supporting "true conservatism" will exactly do the same the Republicans do, today. They will continue supporting the corporativism.

Mainecoons
06-01-2014, 05:55 AM
Dumbass Elected Moochers Obliterating Constitutional Rights And Traditional Systems.

:cool2:

You can attack it, but you can't debate it. That wholly sums up the actions and goals of the Democrat party.

True but with a lot of help from the Republicrats and the liberal Bush clan.

Peter1469
06-01-2014, 06:42 AM
I bet you that those supporting "true conservatism" will exactly do the same the Republicans do, today. They will continue supporting the corporativism. Remember the US only has 2 major parties. So each are really collections of many smaller groups.

Libhater
06-01-2014, 06:44 AM
I bet you that those supporting "true conservatism" will exactly do the same the Republicans do, today. They will continue supporting the corporativism.

Oh, you mean just like the way obummer fuels corporatism these daze? Remember how General Motors became part of obumer's hope & 'CHANGE' policy to where GM is now called Government Motors?