PDA

View Full Version : The NWO. A conspiracy theory?



Refugee
06-02-2014, 04:43 AM
Iíd say to anyone who wants to understand what is happening in the west to move away from the old left v right ideologies, because politics already has. Marxist economics were dumped in the nineties by communists themselves and if the wealth is owned by 1%, the chances of the 99% getting hold of it is laughable. Mass Anarchism across a post-industrial society of hundreds of millions? Yes, with the help of Captain America. Itís comic book ideology. Think bankers, elite and corporatism, (progressivism), then look back over the last twenty years or so and watch the continuing pattern from both left and right.

Itís why the rich were as rich under Bush as they are under Obama, (no recession there), the elite are still in power, (The Bilderberg group) and the banks not only still own the money, (with bailouts from you), but got back the repossessed houses they sold you in the first place, ready to sell to the next load of gullible wannabeís hoping to make a profit. The reason Obama is so unpopular today is that he promised a change, the change unfortunately was to drag you all deeper into it.

Democrats, libertarians, social this and that . . . . Politics is not made by Obama; Obama, (a not very bright puppet, like Bush), is the spokesperson for progressivism in the dumbing down period, waiting in the background are the ones who will rule.

A conspiracy theory; or looking at the present, a warning for the future?

7748 7749 7750 7751


7752

Montoya
06-02-2014, 04:52 AM
NWO 4 life! This is the only NWO that actually had any impact on anything.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDXwR2TfZsA

Refugee
06-02-2014, 05:01 AM
[QUOTE=Montoya;635492]NWO 4 life! This is the only NWO that actually had any impact on anything.

QUOTE]

There's always one isn't there! :rollseyes: I sometimes wonder why I bother. :smiley:

Codename Section
06-02-2014, 07:29 AM
I believe it. Look as far back as you can and there were always an elite group of people running things, whether it was the Council on Foreign Relations or the Bilderbergs. These people are not hiding. They're right out there being obvious about controlling things.

They create the illusion that government holds them back with things like Sherman Anti-Trust, but all it did was break the monopoly so that the owners could do something else and make more money.

Look at who got broken up and then who ended up on Jekyll Island.

Guerilla
06-02-2014, 09:46 AM
NWO is there, they already own almost all the world banks. Right now it's about getting everything in order. In 2001, their were 7 countries with their own national bank. They were Sudan, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, North Korea, Cuba. Now only the latter 3 are left. Civil war in Sudan (could be orchestrated) then US destruction of Libya, Iraq, and Afghanistan, for no good reason. Obvious economic consolidation of power, and the elite are using the USA to do it. If you control the economy, you control everything.

"You cannot have political sovereignty without having economic sovereignty" - Che Guevara

When the banks came to America good ol President Jackson was wise enough to see the inherent dangers in a private national bank. He said he would defeat the bank. He also said the bank was trying to kill him. He succeeded and the country was free until just after the civil war when it was signed back in.

The next president to realize the inherent danger of the bank was good ol President Kennedy, who was trying to destroy it, as Jackson did, when he too was assassinated.

It's really not that far-fetched to think elite multi-national business owners are trying to control the world. I mean, if you had that much money and influence, why not? Who wouldn't? I could easily see people doing that, if for no other reason than because they are in a position to.

Dr. Strangelove
06-02-2014, 09:24 PM
The New World Order is very real! It is GLOBALISM, which is huge multi national corporations, Wall Street Investment bankers and Hedge Fund billionaires and the Federal Reserve banking cartel running the show. It is unbridled capitalist greed, which has thrown the American worker under the bus, and US interests are subservient to Global dominance.

Both political parties are in the tank for the Globalist traitors, and we badly need to take back control with strong new third parties opposing Globalism!

Codename Section
06-02-2014, 09:32 PM
The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control…. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.~Former Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976

Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure-one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order.~David Rockefeller

http://mediaexposed.tumblr.com/page/3