PDA

View Full Version : Am I being to Cynical?

texan
06-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Listening to all of this Bergdahl stuff I am beginning to put together that after the VA Scandal and dropping poll numbers that this entire thing is a publicity stunt.

Codename Section
06-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Nope. It's fishy as hell.

Spectre
06-02-2014, 09:46 PM
Listening to all of this Bergdahl stuff I am beginning to put together that after the VA Scandal and dropping poll numbers that this entire thing is a publicity stunt.

I'm not so sure that it is, but even if it is, it is now, as we speak, in the process of blowing up in their faces even worse than the previous scandals.

Codename Section
06-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Oh maybe to conservatives, listen to the Dems on here. It's split down partisan lines again.

Unless the CIA has suddenly changed into nice guys and the government suddenly started caring about soldiers and marines, then this "deal" is because we've done something with those guys and want to track them or maybe we're getting more than the soldier out of it, like something to do with Syria.

We don't negotiate with terrorists and we sure don't make a habit of saving dipshits from themselves in the military.

Cigar
06-02-2014, 10:00 PM
Nope. It's fishy as hell.

I'm still waiting for the first GOP're to publicly say we should have just left him .... :laugh:

Redrose
06-02-2014, 10:29 PM
It doesn't matter to me any longer to prove I knew seven years ago Obama was a piece of camel dung. The release of those terrorists, without going through our Congress, speaks louder than any words I can use. Nevertheless, I'm so frustrated and disgusted with that man, and equally frustrated and confused with those who still support him. What are they thinking, or are they thinking at all?

Bergdahl's father thanked Allah and hoped for the recovery of all the Muslim children the American soldiers injured...and he said it in ARABIC! What about my niece with PTSD and my friends son with a massive brain injury and needs to be fed, bathed, and care for like a baby for the rest of his life...he's 28. They are just two of the thousands who fought against those terrorists, and many never got to come home....and commie Barry lets that scum out. I believe in his mind he thinks the 9-11 terrorists are heroes and religious martyrs.

Obama didn't give a darn about that soldier, all he did was use him to kiss the a$$ of the Taliban and give them back those murderous thugs. What a slap in the face to the American families who lost a loved one at the hands of those crazy terrorists.

Obama is a terrorist. He has done more to hurt this country than anyone. He's a two faced, lying, conniving, Muslim terrorist, who lied to and cheated the American people into thinking he was an real American who would defend this great nation.

I'm fed up with hearing about another screw up by that man, another lie, another action without the Congress. He sees he's running out of time and he's shifted into high gear. He's a loose canon, by-passing Congress to achieve his agenda.

Where are all the people who were quick to call Nixon a crook and Bush a liar?

There aren't adjectives bad enough to describe Obama IMO.

Negotiating with the enemy. What a fool. Now all the Taliban has to do is capture more Americans and let the asinine President empty Gitmo.

Cigar
06-02-2014, 10:32 PM
:grin: Guess who's President when you wakeup tomorrow :riot:

Redrose
06-02-2014, 11:02 PM
:grin: Guess who's President when you wakeup tomorrow :riot:

I do read your posts. There are Liberal/Progressives in my own family who have finally stopped supporting Obama. He has sunk so low, he doesn't deserve our support any longer. Even a rat knows when it's time to jump ship. But I'm sure he'd be pleased with your blind devotion.

1751_Texan
06-03-2014, 03:01 AM

Agreements like this are not spur of the moment. Eventhough the administration claims they had to move quickly because of Bergahl's health...this opperation has been long in the planning and execution.

So yes your assessment that this is a stunt to over-shadow the VA crisis is incorrect.

Libhater
06-03-2014, 05:17 AM
It doesn't matter to me any longer to prove I knew seven years ago Obama was a piece of camel dung. The release of those terrorists, without going through our Congress, speaks louder than any words I can use. Nevertheless, I'm so frustrated and disgusted with that man, and equally frustrated and confused with those who still support him. What are they thinking, or are they thinking at all?

Bergdahl's father thanked Allah and hoped for the recovery of all the Muslim children the American soldiers injured...and he said it in ARABIC! What about my niece with PTSD and my friends son with a massive brain injury and needs to be fed, bathed, and care for like a baby for the rest of his life...he's 28. They are just two of the thousands who fought against those terrorists, and many never got to come home....and commie Barry lets that scum out. I believe in his mind he thinks the 9-11 terrorists are heroes and religious martyrs.

Obama didn't give a darn about that soldier, all he did was use him to kiss the a$$ of the Taliban and give them back those murderous thugs. What a slap in the face to the American families who lost a loved one at the hands of those crazy terrorists.

Obama is a terrorist. He has done more to hurt this country than anyone. He's a two faced, lying, conniving, Muslim terrorist, who lied to and cheated the American people into thinking he was an real American who would defend this great nation.

I'm fed up with hearing about another screw up by that man, another lie, another action without the Congress. He sees he's running out of time and he's shifted into high gear. He's a loose canon, by-passing Congress to achieve his agenda.

Where are all the people who were quick to call Nixon a crook and Bush a liar?

There aren't adjectives bad enough to describe Obama IMO.

Negotiating with the enemy. What a fool. Now all the Taliban has to do is capture more Americans and let the asinine President empty Gitmo.

Greatest post of the year by far, and right on the money with every point. The majority of the American people who have any sense of reality are thinking just like you. The fact that he (Obama the terrorist) is sidestepping congress every chance he gets is bad enough, but the policies and or actions he is now implementing are weakening us exponentially. Listening to judge Napolitano last night say that what Obama did with the release of those 5 terrorists is as illegal as it gets. No one is expecting his own criminal AG eric holder to do anything about this, but the call for a revolution against this oligarchy of an administration is gaining steam for sure.

Chris
06-03-2014, 06:18 AM

Basically, never let a crisis go to waste. Wag the dog instead. People's attention spans are short.

texan
06-03-2014, 09:56 AM
I'm still waiting for the first GOP're to publicly say we should have just left him .... :laugh:

It has been said that the swap shouldn't have taken place. If you understand the deal then you know thats different than "leaving them." So the disagreement from some is there, you asleep?

texan
06-03-2014, 10:00 AM
I do read your posts. There are Liberal/Progressives in my own family who have finally stopped supporting Obama. He has sunk so low, he doesn't deserve our support any longer. Even a rat knows when it's time to jump ship. But I'm sure he'd be pleased with your blind devotion.

I am never gonna stop rooting for the president. I hope he makes good decsions and the country wins. I refuse to hate the man. His mistake is one that many make, he never really reaches across the isle and gets support, he goes with the old I have a mandate approach and this is what happens. I don't think that many people "hate him," but I do think many do not respect him and he is working at earning that title.

If this deal was a stupid ass publicity stunt like it is starting to look then thats real bad. Please don't let it be.

texan
06-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Wow!!!!!

The things coming out on this are staggering............Unbelievable. I really do think they were trying to change the topic to make themselves look good to the Vets, never thinking it thru.

Wow.

And more mind blowing comments by Susan Rice. Is she stupid? How does she allow herself to come out and make hero statements etc?

Mainecoons
06-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Maybe Susan Rice is posting here as "Montoya."

:grin:

Redrose
06-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Some folks are defending President Obama's actions by using the phrase "no troop left behind". I agree we should never leave a soldier out there. We tried to rescue Bergdahl and lost several soldiers doing so.
I'm glad we got him back and he can stand trial now. But please don't confuse rescuing a soldier behind enemy lines with what Obama did here. You NEVER, NEVER bargain with the enemy and you NEVER, NEVER release terrorist prisoners as part of a deal. Obama screwed up big time. A major mistake that will have serious, deadly ramifications for Americans, both civilian and military. Obama doesn't give a damn, he's got Secret Service at the urinal with him. He's safe. We're not.
Someone posted they will never turn on Obama, saying he needs time to complete his dream. Well, after 75% of his two terms done I would say he's run out of time to do anything good for America. It will take us 20 years to undue the damage he's done.

Mainecoons
06-03-2014, 07:14 PM
He wasn't worth the price. A lot more people will die because of Obama's release of these hard core terrorists.

We should have executed them a long time ago.

Common Sense
06-03-2014, 07:24 PM

It's this kind of stuff that keeps bringing me back here. Pure gold.