PDA

View Full Version : New Audio Out Confirming Saints Attempting to Injure Players

Conley
04-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Saints cornerback Malcolm Jenkins, in a post on his Twitter page, blasted Pamphilon for making the audio public.

His tweet: "Sean pamphilon is a coward and should be ashamed for taking advantage of Steve Gleason! How much did u get paid for that audio?"

Jenkins deleted the tweet later Thursday afternoon.

Pamphilon told Yahoo! Sports that he decided to release the audio because Williams' words, especially about Kyle Williams' concussion history, made him uncomfortable.

"Personally, suspension or not, it's probably best I'm never in a room with Gregg Williams and wonder if such an order crosses the lines of the aggressive, competitive spirit we all know and love about the sport and leans closer to a criminal act and therefore litigious matter," said Kenny Williams, Kyle's father and the GM of the Chicago White Sox, in a statement.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7778005/gregg-williams-told-new-orleans-saints-hurt-san-francisco-49ers-speech

This is some lame stuff. Talking about going after the heads of guys who have concussions, even targeting ACLs. Shameless stuff, I just can't believe it was kept quiet this long. It's not even knocking guys out of the game type stuff. They're talking deliberate attempts to injure whether it's a dirty hit or not. How hard did the NFL come down on the Steelers last year for all those hits? This is 100x worse.

Alias
04-06-2012, 12:53 PM
This is disgraceful and sick. I think the defensive coordinator needs to be banned for life from all football in the USA, amateur and pro.

Conley
04-06-2012, 12:53 PM
This is disgraceful and sick. I think the defensive coordinator needs to be banned for life from all football in the USA, amateur and pro.

I agree. Going after ACLs? WTF. Lifetime ban.

Dagny
04-06-2012, 03:26 PM
I agree. Going after ACLs? WTF. Lifetime ban.
Shines a whole new light on what they did to Favre in the championship game.

And the zebras were complicit.

Conley
04-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Shines a whole new light on what they did to Favre in the championship game.

And the zebras were complicit.

Yeah they really beat the crap out of him. That was the one where Vilma added to the bounty, right? To his credit Favre said it was just football but that he did sense something different about that game. I've seen a few clips of Saints going for the knees far away from the action. We had a thread about it with a few Youtube videos.