PDA

View Full Version : A good reason for quarantine, and monogamy.

Cthulhu
06-03-2014, 05:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6VOnDHPWU4

All I can say is I'm glad she's in Kenya.

Beware the clap trap gents. Same goes for the ladies.

But really, most of this wouldn't be necessary were people to simply pick a partner and stay faithful throughout their marriage.

I know, I know...it's old fashioned. But if it keeps the crotch crickets at bay, it is at least worth consideration eh?

Were we the moral type of society I could hope for this kind of thing if it every happened, would be rare as hen's teeth. Until then I vote quarantine.

Alyosha
06-03-2014, 05:28 PM
Women in Africa have no choice but to have sex with their "mates". She was raped and wants revenge on a society where men rule and women have no rights.

The men she infects have a better chance than her of not catching it.

Cthulhu
06-03-2014, 05:31 PM
Women in Africa have no choice but to have sex with their "mates". She was raped and wants revenge on a society where men rule and women have no rights.

The men she infects have a better chance than her of not catching it.

Correct on all points. It should be mentioned that men are typically more virulent disease vectors than women as they can in fact rape someone by force. Still, talk about a crappy situation.

Out of curiosity what is the anarchist solution to a plague bearer problems such as this? I could think of a few, but I wonder what the rest of the crowd thinks.

Alyosha
06-03-2014, 05:32 PM
Correct on all points. It should be mentioned that men are typically more virulent disease vectors than women as they can in fact rape someone by force. Still, talk about a crappy situation.

Out of curiosity what is the anarchist solution to a plague bearer problems such as this? I could think of a few, but I wonder what the rest of the crowd thinks.

A violent end to the rapist and prayers for her so that she would not grow bitter, but if she did attempt to murder people with disease, treat her like a murderer.

Cthulhu
06-03-2014, 05:41 PM
A violent end to the rapist and prayers for her so that she would not grow bitter, but if she did attempt to murder people with disease, treat her like a murderer.

Trial of sorts?