PDA

View Full Version : White House backpedals after claiming Bergdahl 'served with honor and distinction'

Mr. Mensch
06-04-2014, 09:07 AM
Deputy national security advisor Tony Blinken struggled to cover for his boss Susan Rice on Tuesday, backtracking from her contention that Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl “served with honor and distinction” in the face of tough questions from NBC reporter Andrea Mitchell.

Mitchell confronted Blinken over Rice’s Sunday claim that Bergdahl “served with honor and distinction” — an assertion almost immediately disproven by scores of Bergdahl’s comrades and official Pentagon reports, which show the soldier abandoned his post and may have been seeking to join the Taliban.

“Why did Susan Rice say he served with honor and distinction?” she asked. “It was clear to the military as soon as he left what had happened, according to his former fellow soldiers?”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/03/white-house-backpedals-after-claiming-bergdahl-served-with-honor-and/?intcmp=HPBucket

The shit is starting to hit the fan already.

Common Sense
06-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Fox is just dying to make this into another Benghazi. It's amazing to watch.

As of now, the only evidence that he deserted is circumstantial. It may indeed be true, but it's not proven. The idea that he went off to join the Taliban is even more weak. There's no evidence of that.

But please, keep watching Fox froth at the mouth over this.

Matty
06-04-2014, 09:48 AM

As of now, the only evidence that he deserted is circumstantial. It may indeed be true, but it's not proven. The idea that he went off to join the Taliban is even more weak. There's no evidence of that.

Thanks for your permission. NOT.

Common Sense
06-04-2014, 09:49 AM
Thanks for your permission. NOT.

I wasn't giving permission...it was merely encouragement, sunshine.

Mr. Mensch
06-04-2014, 09:51 AM

https://sp3.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608025145739906047&pid=15.1

Matty
06-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Listen oh rabid irrational hater of Fox. Susan Rice did say "he served with honor and distinction" and, the White House is now walking that shit back. Fox is reporting it. If you wish to remain uninformed don't watch Fox. But, after 6 years, the left's incessant whining about Fox News just serves now to make the left look stupid. So, Kerry on.

Common Sense
06-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Awesome retort.. Mr. Mensch

Matty
06-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Awesome retort...
Better than rabid irrational responses. Six year old rabid irrational responses.

Common Sense
06-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Listen oh rabid irrational hater of Fox. Susan Rice did say "he served with honor and distinction" and, the White House is now walking that shit back. Fox is reporting it. If you wish to remain uninformed don't watch Fox. But, after 6 years, the left's incessant whining about Fox News just serves now to make the left look stupid. So, Kerry on.

If you really can't see the bias over at Fox, then I don't know what to tell you. Fox news viewers are some of the most less informed in your nation.

http://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5

Mr. Mensch
06-04-2014, 10:00 AM

Far better to watch the sychophants on MSNBC tongue Obama's bunghole, right?

Matty
If you really can't see the bias over at Fox, then I don't know what to tell you. Fox news viewers are some of the most less informed in your nation.

http://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5
Bullshit. Keep on believing that lefty.

Ransom
If you cannot see the bias from this White House, Common Sense. Stop focusing on the media for a minute...your government isn't telling the truth on yet another issue. Yoou know they lied about Benghazi, we know they're lying now. They lied about Obamacare, they lied about the NSA, they lied about Gitmo, they lie time and again...on issues that matter and you seem to want to question the integrity of a media outlet. WHat of your government there.....herdmember.

Matty
06-04-2014, 10:06 AM
I followed his stupid little business insider link which show a study from some university. College kids are dumb as rocks. I take tests weekly on current events and consistently get 80 to 90% of the questions right. I would tell you who gives those tests but lefties don't go there so it's useless. Kerry on.

Matty
06-04-2014, 10:07 AM
If you cannot see the bias from this White House, Common Sense. Stop focusing on the media for a minute...your government isn't telling the truth on yet another issue. Yoou know they lied about Benghazi, we know they're lying now. They lied about Obamacare, they lied about the NSA, they lied about Gitmo, they lie time and again...on issues that matter and you seem to want to question the integrity of a media outlet. WHat of your government there.....herdmember.
It's not even his government. It has nothing to do with him. He could give a shit.