PDA

View Full Version : Susan Rice Is A 'Delusional Liar' .

Mr. Mensch
06-05-2014, 07:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKXP6O4tUqA

Consider who she works for.

hanger4
06-05-2014, 07:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKXP6O4tUqAConsider who she works for.Doesn't maker her delusional, makes her a water-boy. She's no more than a puppet on a string.

1751_Texan
06-05-2014, 07:51 AM
[QUOTE=Mr. Mensch;639719
Consider who she works for.[/QUOTE]

I also consider who is criticizing her. Allen West is no hero.

Peter1469
06-05-2014, 08:38 AM
I also consider who is criticizing her. Allen West is no hero.

He most certainly is a hero. He did violate international laws of war (a very minor incident), but to protect his soldiers. I suppose a pajama boy would have just let his men get killed.

1751_Texan
06-05-2014, 08:43 AM
He most certainly is a hero. He did violate international laws of war (a very minor incident), but to protect his soldiers. I suppose a pajama boy would have just let his men get killed.

It's OK if he is your Hero.

Peter1469
06-05-2014, 08:53 AM

And the men who served under his command. Those are the only ones who really count anyway.

Mainecoons
06-05-2014, 09:08 AM
Susan Rice is a flack who says what she is told to say by Valerie Jarrett.

momsapplepie
06-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Rice is nothing but a ventriloquists dummy with a democratic hand stuck up her ass, moving her mouth.

Mr. Mensch
06-05-2014, 10:00 AM

Do you live in the Austin area?

Cigar
06-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Maybe if she grew a Beard it would be ok :laugh:

Mr. Mensch
06-05-2014, 10:08 AM
Maybe if she grew a Beard it would be ok :laugh:

You would find her atttractive then, I bet.

pragmatic
06-05-2014, 10:10 AM

Believe Allen West is a good man.

But his name/presence certainly does rile up those on the left. (additional kudos for that....)

pragmatic
06-05-2014, 10:16 AM
Doesn't maker her delusional, makes her a water-boy. She's no more than a puppet on a string.

Agree that she certainly is not delusional. Seems like a competent lady actually. But she is playing "the good soldier" being sent out to deliver the message she is assigned to deliver.

Kind of sad actually. Would not be surprised to be seeing her resignation sometime soon.....

Mr. Mensch
06-05-2014, 10:22 AM
Believe Allen West is a good man.

But his name/presence certainly does rile up those on the left. (additional kudos for that....)

You know how the left feels about "house niggers". Can't abide no Uncle Toms now.

Mr. Mensch
06-06-2014, 09:15 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/Foden20140605-Susan Rice20140605015050.jpg

GrumpyDog
06-06-2014, 02:29 PM
The dialogue is not delusional. It is purposeful. The good intentions of the President must be explained so that the uneducated, ignorant, racist european caucasians will understand.

Should they fail to understand, then other means are at hand, to be used in the future, to educate and rehabilitate them to accept what is good for them and the society as a whole.

Allah be praised.

texan
06-06-2014, 02:41 PM
West did what he had to do and it was war. His men determine what kind of leader he was and he was ranked very high.

Pretty sure 1751 lives in the Cedar Springs Area of Dallas.

Susan Rice is just not smart.

bladimz
06-06-2014, 02:44 PM
Rice is nothing but a ventriloquists dummy with a democratic hand stuck up her ass, moving her mouth.Remember when Cheney's puppet sat in the Oval Office?

bladimz
06-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Allen West might have been a good military man, but that doesn't make him a good judge of character. He's been known to say some pretty stupid things. Lots of people do, of course. But you'd like to think that most people choose their words carefully when delivering comments to the publc:

...Speaking at the Palm Beach County GOP’s Lincoln Day Dinner in last month, West said of liberals, “Take your message of equality of achievement. … You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.” West later tried to walk back the statement, claiming he was only referring to “the message” and not liberals themselves.

...Speaking at the Palm Beach County GOP’s Lincoln Day Dinner in last month, West said of liberals, “Take your message of equality of achievement. … You can take it to Europe, you can take it to the bottom of the sea, you can take it to the North Pole, but get the hell out of the United States of America.” West later tried to walk back the statement, claiming he was only referring to “the message” and not liberals themselves.
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/02/16/417174/allen-west-15-worst-quotes/

Publicly calling anyone a liar is totally classless; he just wanted (and got) his 10 minutes of airtime. This from a guy who said we should be censoring the american news agencies...

momsapplepie
06-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Remember when Cheney's puppet sat in the Oval Office?

I remember no puppet for Cheney, but I sure am comparing Cheney to the clown we have as VP now.

bladimz
06-06-2014, 05:15 PM
I remember no puppet for Cheney, but I sure am comparing Cheney to the clown we have as VP now.Here's a hint: His name starts with Bush.

momsapplepie
06-06-2014, 05:22 PM
umm, Bush isn't VP. Your boy Joe Blow is.

bladimz
06-06-2014, 05:31 PM
umm, Bush isn't VP. Your boy Joe Blow is.Ummm... Bush was Cheney's puppet. Dick had his hand so far up Bush's ass he could poke George's eyes out from the inside.

Mainecoons
06-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Well, you've put that in your usual gracious way but frankly you are correct. When it came to the warmongering, Cheney exerted an outsized influence on the Bush mal-administration.

However, Blad, no amount of dredging up Bush is going to save your boy from the mass number of fucks ups and outed lies that are accumulating. I certainly can understand why you'd like to distract everyone from those.

Good luck with that. Even the Obama media has had enough these days. Pretty much everyone has noticed that Susan Rice is like a little parrot who just repeats the party line and has become somewhat of a joke.

That was the topic.

bladimz
06-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Well, you've put that in your usual gracious way but frankly you are correct. When it came to the warmongering, Cheney exerted an outsized influence on the Bush mal-administration.

However, Blad, no amount of dredging up Bush is going to save your boy from the mass number of fucks ups and outed lies that are accumulating. I certainly can understand why you'd like to distract everyone from those.

Good luck with that. Even the Obama media has had enough these days. Pretty much everyone has noticed that Susan Rice is like a little parrot who just repeats the party line and has become somewhat of a joke.

That was the topic.I hereby publicly acknowledge that fuck-ups and errors were made by the current administration. However, what we'll not agree on what those fuck-ups were. We can agree on that.

Unfortunately, one of the problems is Mitch McConnell's immediate announcement that his #1 priority was to make Obama a one-termer. That the GOP held a quiet meeting the very day that Obama took the oath to agree to block him at every opportunity tells me that they were willing to spend time and money in achieving this. Part of this of course is the ongoing "outrage" against "failed Obama policies". The GOP has not given him one single vote since he took office.

Aside from all of that and beyond the belligerent obstructiveness from the republican party, the current partisanship is an embarrassment. What this country needs is to take the reins out of the hands of the puppeteers and back into the hands of the people. There are ways to do this, but it would require a lot of people who would be willing to accept some potentially serious risk.