PDA

View Full Version : The Liberal War On Children

Alias
04-06-2012, 03:15 PM
Yes, folks. The left reminds us all day every day that "It's for the children". Don't you believe it. There is a war on children every day in this nation. Frankly, I'm fed up.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/danieldoherty/2012/04/06/pathetic_liberals_try_to_ban_toys_in_happy_meals

Mainecoons
04-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Well for sure they've cheerleaded for the abortion of quite a few millions of them, adding to the aging population problem of the U.S.

This BTW is just a front for their war on McDonalds on the basis that liberals know what's good for us to eat and feel they have the right to control that too.

It doesn't help that McDonalds food sucks, however. I haven't been near one in at least 40 years.

Alias
04-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Well for sure they've cheerleaded for the abortion of quite a few millions of them, adding to the aging population problem of the U.S.

This BTW is just a front for their war on McDonalds on the basis that liberals know what's good for us to eat and feel they have the right to control that too.

It doesn't help that McDonalds food sucks, however. I haven't been near one in at least 40 years.

I stay away from McD's, but they still have the right to run their business how they see fit. If people don't like it then don't go there. Liberals hate freedom.

Dagny
04-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Fast food is poisen. If parents can't tell their children 'no', then said children deserve to die from obesity related health issues.

Alias
04-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Fast food is poisen. If parents can't tell their children 'no', then said children deserve to die from obesity related health issues.

Um, yeah. Okay. Fascinating. I don't know quite how to respond to that.

Alias
04-06-2012, 04:58 PM

Does McDonald's have the right to give toys to children in their meals? Yes they do. Liberal's war on children is over. The children won. Big liberal meanies.

MMC
04-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Its the same thing for sports and or any competitions. Libs want every kid on a team to get a trophy. The Try-Hard Award. As they want all things to be fair and equal. Yet then talk about American Exceptionalism. The same hypocrisy they always spout. It's like Sinbad the comedian says.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfgWEJlxBLg

If you can't shoot, run, and play the game. Then You Suck! :wink:

Alias
04-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Its the same thing for sports and or any competitions. Libs want every kid on a team to get a trophy. The Try-Hard Award. As they want all things to be fair and equal. Yet then talk about American Exceptionalism. The same hypocrisy they always spout. It's like Sinbad the comedian says.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfgWEJlxBLg

If you can't shoot, run, and play the game. Then You Suck! :wink:

Everything is political and emotional for the lefty. That's why the mob is so easy to assemble anytime you need one. OWS, Trayvon, Madison, Wi....etc, etc.

Captain Obvious
04-06-2012, 06:01 PM
So, is the "the war on" slogan the new "cry racist"?

MMC
04-06-2012, 06:08 PM
I dunno about the New Cry.....I always thought it was like more of a never-ending groan.

Mainecoons
04-06-2012, 08:22 PM

Thank you for confirming my statement about what the real agenda is here. BTW, that's "poison." And it is, I sure wouldn't eat it or give it to anyone I care about. But that is not the point. You have the right, maybe even the obligation, to educate others about how bad most fast food is. You don't have the right to tell them what to eat or McDonalds what to serve.

Mister D
04-06-2012, 08:26 PM
So, is the "the war on" slogan the new "cry racist"?

Yep and just as lame.