PDA

View Full Version : Obama Funds Muslim Brotherhood

Alias
04-07-2012, 09:56 AM
This President needs to be removed as soon as possible.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/295501/obama-funds-egyptian-government-andrew-c-mccarthy

Captain Obvious
04-07-2012, 09:59 AM
This is fucking hack material.

Alias
04-07-2012, 10:05 AM
This is fucking hack material.

Hack material sitting in the White House handing out money to the Muslim Brotherhood? Or do you mean the article?

Captain Obvious
04-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Hack material sitting in the White House handing out money to the Muslim Brotherhood? Or do you mean the article?

The article of course.

Just typical bottom-feeding shock and scare tactic journalism.

We've been giving money to Libya for years - to Libya, not the MB.

But hey - it makes a great headline if you don't read the content.

Mainecoons
04-07-2012, 10:12 AM
The question should be asked, why have we been wasting money on these places for years? And now it is borrowed/printed money at that.

Ron Paul is right about this too.

Captain Obvious
04-07-2012, 10:17 AM
The question should be asked, why have we been wasting money on these places for years? And now it is borrowed/printed money at that.

Ron Paul is right about this too.

Yes... Bingo... Bravo!

Captain Obvious
04-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Coons - I consider it the new "cold war". Russia, China are trying to get footholds in strategic energy and resource regions, as are we.

Alias
04-07-2012, 10:25 AM
The article of course.

Just typical bottom-feeding shock and scare tactic journalism.

We've been giving money to Libya for years - to Libya, not the MB.

But hey - it makes a great headline if you don't read the content.

I think this is wrong and we are headed for a great war by supporting this bunch any further.

I have a problem with this....."In October 2010, on the eve of the Islamic revolution that the media fancies as “the Arab Spring,” the Supreme Guide of the Muslim Brotherhood called for jihad against the United States."

Captain Obvious
04-07-2012, 10:27 AM
I think this is wrong and we are headed for a great war by supporting this bunch any further.

War? With Islamic nations?

Say it ain't so.

Alias
04-07-2012, 10:29 AM
War? With Islamic nations?

Say it ain't so.

I don't think we should be funding people that we're gonna be fighting the next day. I thought everyone agreed on this. I guess I was wrong. I guess we just keep going with the old tried and true.

Captain Obvious
04-07-2012, 10:34 AM
I don't think we should be funding people that we're gonna be fighting the next day. I thought everyone agreed on this. I guess I was wrong. I guess we just keep going with the old tried and true.

I think that's the point, however - contrary to what that hack in the article is spewing, we're not funding the MB, we're funding the Libyan government.

What happens afterward remains to be seen but clearly this article is designed to catch the eye of some people who want to be outraged over the thought of directly funding the MB which is simply not the case.

People should be outraged, but not for the reasons this schmuck is implying.

Alias
04-07-2012, 10:37 AM
I think that's the point, however - contrary to what that hack in the article is spewing, we're not funding the MB, we're funding the Libyan government.

What happens afterward remains to be seen but clearly this article is designed to catch the eye of some people who want to be outraged over the thought of directly funding the MB which is simply not the case.

People should be outraged, but not for the reasons this schmuck is implying.

Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, not the Libyan govt.

Egypt and Israel were at peace. Now we find out a rocket was launched from Egypt into Israel.

Captain Obvious
04-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, not the Libyan govt.

Egypt and Israel were at peace. Now we find out a rocket was launched from Egypt into Israel.

Oh yeah, Egypt.

I get confused with all of this nation building.