PDA

View Full Version : ‘I was born a poor, black First Lady’

Mr. Mensch
06-09-2014, 02:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0owSPWLe9lc

OK, kids. Grab your hankies, because this may be the saddest thing you’ve ever heard!

nathanbforrest45
06-09-2014, 02:29 PM
Will anyone really honestly believe they came out of the White House "dead broke"??

Dead broke people don't generally buy multi million dollar homes and send their children to the most expensive universities in the country.

Mr. Mensch
06-09-2014, 02:30 PM
Will anyone really honestly believe they came out of the White House "dead broke"??

Dead broke people don't generally buy multi million dollar homes and send their children to the most expensive universities in the country.

Plus, Bill would have received a pension for being president. Obviously "dead broke" has different meanings to different people.

nathanbforrest45
06-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Yes, that reminds me of the old joke about the child of the multi billionaire assigned to write about a family of poor people. She wrote

The mother was poor
The father was poor
The children were all poor
Even the servants were poor

Captain Obvious
06-09-2014, 02:33 PM
I don't understand how she can be popular with women voters (a key Dem voting base) when her husband was one of the worst womanizing politicians in history - and she's still married to this fucking masher.

It's because of one of two sucky things - one, either she's extremely emotionally weak which I don't think is the issue, I think she's a strong woman, or two, she's whoring out her reputation because nobody would elect Hillary Rodham.

nathanbforrest45
06-09-2014, 02:40 PM
I think she is an emotionally weak woman who is whoring out her reputation. She wants the power that comes from high political office and completely lacks the ability to succeed on her own merits.

If I had gone on national television and told the nation I let a 20 something give me a blow job at work I would first of all be singing in Castrato and secondly I would be living on the street in a cardboard box. What self respecting woman would tolerate that kind of public embarrassment?

midcan5
06-09-2014, 03:00 PM
LOL you buffoons can only worship the likes of Koch brothers who inherited their business, or talking heads millionaire draft dodgers like Limbaugh who gives you your thoughts, or corporate paid think tank puppets who provide you with your knowledge. Too funny, the right wingers who worship the buck now find it tainted, can you guys spell hypocrite, if not a tattoo like Sarah's hand notes may work. Look back for spelling.

Mr. Mensch
06-09-2014, 03:01 PM
LOL you buffoons can only worship the likes of Koch brothers who inherited their business, or talking heads millionaire draft dodgers like Limbaugh who gives you your thoughts, or corporate paid think tank puppets who provide you with your knowledge. Too funny, the right wingers who worship the buck now find it tainted, can you guys spell hypocrite, if not a tattoo like Sarah's hand notes may work. Look back for spelling.

You must have brown eyes.

Mister D
06-09-2014, 03:02 PM

Thanks for not quoting anyone.

Mr. Nygma
06-09-2014, 03:06 PM

Lots of people inherit businesses and lots of people create theirs. Wealth is not a measure of merit and it's also not a sign that someone's a huge asshole.

I don't think that by taking money from Person A to give to person B we accomplished anything at all except to teach that using force is fine if we like the outcome. I don't really like that. Person A should be encouraged to give freely and if they choose not to then those of us who do care should help person B.

I'd rather teach people how to grow their own food or finance a land purchase together and make those of us not elite wealthy types capable of living outside their system. It just takes a group of small, like-minded individuals to change the world. So we all just change our world.

I have nothing against anyone. Democrats and Republicans all have their flaws, just different flaws, and to sit around calling each other names or pointing out who is looney or an asshole does absolutely nothing to improve the situation and actually ends up hurting our own character.

I think so anyway.

Mr. Freeze
06-09-2014, 03:55 PM
If people looked at Hillary's voting record during the Bush administration and not her name or party denomination they would have thought she was a neocon. It's why Bill O'Reilly gushed over her in the 2008 elections.

People just hate on her because she's a Democrat, not her record.

momsapplepie
06-09-2014, 06:03 PM
No, people hate her because she is lying scum.

Mr. Mensch
06-09-2014, 07:16 PM
If people looked at Hillary's voting record during the Bush administration and not her name or party denomination they would have thought she was a neocon. It's why Bill O'Reilly gushed over her in the 2008 elections.

People just hate on her because she's a Democrat, not her record.

She is also a liar. If she were honest, then perhaps sensible people would listen to her. But she would know what honesty was if it hit her in her fat ass.

Mister D
06-09-2014, 07:23 PM
‘I was born a poor, black First Lady’

What was the point of this title?

momsapplepie
06-09-2014, 08:55 PM
An attempt to throw some sort of victimization onto Hillary. I mean isn't that what she is whining about? Having to leave the WH only relying on Presidential retirement pay? Yes, she really understands living from paycheck to paycheck like millions of people do.....

Mister D
06-09-2014, 09:03 PM
An attempt to throw some sort of victimization onto Hillary. I mean isn't that what she is whining about? Having to leave the WH only relying on Presidential retirement pay? Yes, she really understands living from paycheck to paycheck like millions of people do.....

Oh, Hillary is FOS but that's not the point. It's dishonest.

momsapplepie
06-09-2014, 09:08 PM
of course it is. Did you expect anything different from A) a clinton, B) a democrat?

Mister D
06-09-2014, 09:11 PM
of course it is. Did you expect anything different from A) a clinton, B) a democrat?

I meant the title. It seems to be a trend on both sides. How intellectually lazy have Americans become?

del
06-09-2014, 09:12 PM

this will probably come as a shock to you, but hillary clinton didn't start this thread.

keep it under your hat

momsapplepie
06-09-2014, 09:17 PM
no.she didn't. Are you saying because she didn't start this thread that we shouldn't discuss her lies and her history of lying? Is that now the badge of leadership for democrats?

del
06-09-2014, 09:18 PM
no.she didn't. Are you saying because she didn't start this thread that we shouldn't discuss her lies and her history of lying? Is that now the badge of leadership for democrats?

no, i'm saying attributing the thread title to her is really, really stupid.

now have a biscuit and calm down

good girl

momsapplepie
06-09-2014, 09:21 PM
Sorry, boy, I don't do biscuits, nor do I take kindly to your insinuations. Go back to your herd. Good sheep!

del
06-09-2014, 09:23 PM
Sorry, boy, I don't do biscuits, nor do I take kindly to your insinuations. Go back to your herd. Good sheep!

:rofl:

momsapplepie
06-09-2014, 09:28 PM
baaaaaa! or is that whaaaaaaa!

del
06-09-2014, 09:30 PM
baaaaaa! or is that whaaaaaaa!

you should email hillary and complain to her about the thread title, glenda

momsapplepie
06-09-2014, 09:31 PM
and you should pry your lips off her fat ass.

Dr. Who
06-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Knock off the insults.

GrassrootsConservative
06-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Lol she was the (as Germanicus would put it) "cuckolded wife" of the president and they had all that money coming in and they still ended up in a bad money spot? I am starting to see why the break-America leftist scum could want her to be the next president. And the idiots will still support her, I'm sure. They don't like America. They don't like people who work for a living. They don't like success or opportunity or freedom and if they can elect another financially inept pinhead to the office of presidency to further fuck this country up the ass they will. We should do our best to stop them because if we don't our nation is screwed.

And she doesn't care about our military personnel either. She's a bigger dick than her husband.
Tell ya what next time her house is ravaged by Muslims with RPGs and molotov cocktails she can point her knobby little warted finger of blame at whatever cause fits her agenda. But not when it's our military. She should never have lied like that.

Why on earth someone looking at presidency would admit to such financial incompetence speaks volumes about her followers. I'm sure they'll still support her and this admission wont make a single difference, because they can't look deeper than "oh you poor thing" even though she's probably one of the most famous women in the country behind Oprah and Moochelle. And for what? Being the wife of the guy who used to run the country, failed hard, had to quit the job early, and boned somebody that makes her look like the brain-damaged Family Guy horse,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL37RDS2Qiw

not that she looks much better than that even without a pretty young bimbo for comparison.

Mr. Mensch
06-10-2014, 07:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJqG5lrF4Zo#t=38

She If she was thinking that saying how "broke" she was would gain her sympathy from the public, this may backfire on her. But then most of her supporters are liberals and they are idiots in general and are probably sending money to her right now to help this poor lady out.

Mainecoons
06-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Well, from all appearances, the Obamas have done quite well financially while in the White House. Does that mean they're smarter or more frugal than the Clintons? They certainly have done a great job of sticking the taxpayers for the costs of all their luxuries.

sachem
06-10-2014, 08:00 AM
I don't understand how she can be popular with women voters (a key Dem voting base) when her husband was one of the worst womanizing politicians in history - and she's still married to this fucking masher.

It's because of one of two sucky things - one, either she's extremely emotionally weak which I don't think is the issue, I think she's a strong woman, or two, she's whoring out her reputation because nobody would elect Hillary Rodham.People marry/stay married for a lot of reasons.

Codename Section
06-10-2014, 08:04 AM
People marry/stay married for a lot of reasons.

Yeh, but staying with a man accused of being a serial rapist is a bit out there in what you're willing to accept. It's like sure Hitler dressed nice and had great dogs, but how do you justify the concentration camp thing...

sachem
06-10-2014, 08:09 AM
Yeh, but staying with a man accused of being a serial rapist is a bit out there in what you're willing to accept. It's like sure Hitler dressed nice and had great dogs, but how do you justify the concentration camp thing...I don't think Bill was perceived as a rapist by most people. A womanizer? Yes. Not a rapist. But, Hillary played the odds and it worked. IMO anyway.

nathanbforrest45
06-10-2014, 08:19 AM
What kind of message does Hillary send to young women? Its ok if you are humiliated by a philandering husband in public as long as you can run for the White House?

Venus
06-10-2014, 08:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0owSPWLe9lc

OK, kids. Grab your hankies, because this may be the saddest thing you’ve ever heard!

Didn't Hillary receive millions for a book deal before leaving the White House?

Mr. Mensch
06-10-2014, 08:27 AM
Didn't Hillary receive millions for a book deal before leaving the White House?

Bill probably spent it at the Spearmint Rhino.

sachem
06-10-2014, 08:27 AM
What kind of message does Hillary send to young women? Its ok if you are humiliated by a philandering husband in public as long as you can run for the White House?You can only humiliate yourself. I'm not saying I would have stayed with him. I'm just saying his shortcomings (for lack of a better word) don't necessarily taint her. Besides, whatever happened to that Christian (some anyway) principle of marriage is forever? I think she got points from a lot of women for handling that episode with dignity.

But I do realize she is loathed by a lot of cons. That alone would be worth her getting elected. But I don't think she will run. And I'm voting for myself.

Mr. Nygma
06-10-2014, 08:36 AM
Bill Clinton was accused of rape and sexual assault by a half-dozen people and they all had the same story. My father worked on the Clinton campaign in our state and he still feels bad now because he said the stories were too similar not to be true.

If it is true, then that's just horrible that they were thrown to the wolves over a political system that doesn't change all that much regardless of who's in charge. :(

Matty
06-10-2014, 08:40 AM
America has had enough of the stupid Clinton's.

Codename Section
06-10-2014, 08:43 AM
I don't think Bill was perceived as a rapist by most people. A womanizer? Yes. Not a rapist. But, Hillary played the odds and it worked. IMO anyway.

Ummm sachem whether or not "most people" (Democrats) perceive that he's a womanizer and not a rapist has nothing to do with whether or not it actually happened. Those women were destroyed by the Democratic pitbulls at the time because the whole partisan war took no prisoners.

Just because you find him likeable doesn't make him not a rapist.

Venus
06-10-2014, 08:44 AM
Bill probably spent it at the Spearmint Rhino.

Money well spent, I'm sure

Mr. Mensch
06-10-2014, 09:13 AM
Even MSNBC is Mocking Hillary's "Dead Broke" Comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V65P8VkP17A

Mr. Mensch
06-10-2014, 09:19 AM
Hillary Clinton Doubles Down on "Dead Broke" Comments http://townhall.com/video/hillary-clinton-doubles-down-on-dead-broke-comments-n1849783

Keep talking Hilldog.................

nathanbforrest45
06-10-2014, 09:48 AM
You can only humiliate yourself. I'm not saying I would have stayed with him. I'm just saying his shortcomings (for lack of a better word) don't necessarily taint her. Besides, whatever happened to that Christian (some anyway) principle of marriage is forever? I think she got points from a lot of women for handling that episode with dignity.

But I do realize she is loathed by a lot of cons. That alone would be worth her getting elected. But I don't think she will run. And I'm voting for myself.

Given her attitude of "Its a vast Right Wing conspiracy" before Bill admitted he cheated on her I would say she is easily misled by men. What makes anyone think she will suddenly change if elected to the highest office in the country? We will have already endured 8 years of the most incompetent administrations in my lifetime, why would we want to subject the United States to another 4 years of decline?

sachem
06-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Given her attitude of "Its a vast Right Wing conspiracy" before Bill admitted he cheated on her I would say she is easily misled by men. What makes anyone think she will suddenly change if elected to the highest office in the country? We will have already endured 8 years of the most incompetent administrations in my lifetime, why would we want to subject the United States to another 4 years of decline?She knew about Bill. I don't think she is easily mislead by anyone.

Mr. Freeze
06-10-2014, 09:54 AM
She knew about Bill. I don't think she is easily mislead by anyone.

She apparently scared the shit out of Juanita Broderick the day after Bill allegedly raped her. I don't think she's easily led, either.

Mr. Mensch
06-11-2014, 07:51 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/sk061014dBP20140610064515.jpg