PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton: "It doesn't matter" that Bergdahl deserted .

Mr. Mensch
06-11-2014, 08:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JVsL7VzvvI

It seems that nothing matters to this woman.

So we don't leave anyone behind on the "battlefield", huh? Tell that to the Chris Stevens and the rest of the people killed with him. Tell that to the vets who are trying to get care for injuries suffered in service to this country.

God help us if this woman is our next president.

exotix
06-11-2014, 08:45 AM
If rabid conservatives are true to their demagogue ... Bush & Cheney and all the neocons would have long disappeared in FEMA Camp gulags.

Adelaide
06-11-2014, 05:38 PM
I think this is a case of selective hearing. She made the point well, I think, that they do their best to not leave anyone behind in a "POW situation". She's also not the Secretary of State or President so I do not really see how she's accountable for their decisions. I still have doubts about the case but I would say this is an over-analysis of what she said.

I wonder if anyone has tried to bring out a body language reader yet to decipher how unAmerican she is.

darroll
06-11-2014, 07:12 PM
Maybe the libs went by knee jerk reaction.
They never bothered to find out about the guy.
But they won't admit to anything.

Ivan88
06-11-2014, 10:14 PM
I'm glad they brought him back. He deserted for a good reason. I hope they don't hassle him about it.

Ivan88
06-11-2014, 10:21 PM
I'm glad they brought him back. He deserted for a good reason. I hope they don't hassle him about it.

zelmo1234
06-11-2014, 10:22 PM

I they don't hassle him either

Court marshal his ass yes. but Hassle no

And Your beloved profits of peace are on the march again, I will do my best to send regards

Peter1469
06-11-2014, 10:26 PM
Maybe they should put him against the same wall as Ivan and let men line up as a firing squad. :smiley: That would be two birds, one stone, so to speak.

Mr. Mensch
06-12-2014, 07:23 AM

I hope they throw him in a cell with a big black guy named Rufus who makes him his "Prison Bitch".