PDA

View Full Version : Child Poverty Soars under Obama

Libhater
06-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Child poverty in America when Obama first became president was at 18%. Today, child poverty under Obama's presidency has reached 22%.

http://www.dickmorris.com/child-poverty-soars-obama-dick-morris-tv-lunch-alert/?utm_source=dmreports&utm_medium=dmreports&utm_campaign=dmreports

texan
06-12-2014, 06:37 PM
I will say the way things were going some of this stuff was inevitable and not one persons doing. But one person shouldn't come in and say he will end it all in 4 years and then dodge all responsibility when they can't complete the task. Well they shouldn't and call themself a leader. The currect savior is disappointingly ordinary.

-gas is double this week than when he came in killing families money.
-grociries are up at least 30%.
-healthcare is up or you lost yours after being told not to worry.
-dude says he doesn't negotiate with terrorists, LOL with everything coming out
-Bengahzi? Send help loser!
-IRS definately used as an attack machine.
-I agree with the leave no soldier behind, I do not agree with second time around Susan Rice moronic grandstanding I assume to distract from the VA issue because they sould have done this for a year. then all the sudden its a rush!

Done with my rant, I am not hopeful the republicans will do anything either.

Mister D
06-12-2014, 06:45 PM
I'm told that the influx of tens of millions of poor people from Latin America over the last several decades has had little effect on economic inequality in the USA. Don't worry about it. Wall Street will do a study to assuage any fears you may have. Child poverty is good for America. lol

exotix
06-12-2014, 07:35 PM
Are *Obama failures* the conservative election platform going into 2014 & 2016 ?

Seems to me that hasn't worked-out for 'em since 2008.

The Xl
06-12-2014, 07:38 PM
Are *Obama failures* the conservative election platform going into 2014 & 2016 ?

Seems to me that hasn't worked-out for 'em since 2008.

Well, Bush failures won Obama and the left the election, so it seems like a good strategy.

You all suck though, both sides of the aisle. Bunch of hacks

exotix
06-12-2014, 07:56 PM
Well, Bush failures won Obama and the left the election, so it seems like a good strategy.

You all suck though, both sides of the aisle. Bunch of hacks
I myself get tingles thinking about all the great things anything with an (R) before it has done for America ... mind-boggling why they've lost 5 of last 6 elections.

Mister D
06-12-2014, 08:07 PM
I myself get tingles thinking about all the great things anything with an (R) before it has done for America ... mind-boggling why they've lost 5 of last 6 elections.

no, you get tingles when thinking about mass murder.

del
06-12-2014, 08:09 PM
well, who doesn't?

Matty
06-12-2014, 08:17 PM
Fast and furious
Irs Scandal
va scandal
Iraq
bergdhal and the Taliban
and oh yes

our fucking borders are more secure than they've ever been that's why we have thousands of illegal children pouring over the border. We didn't have the budget to get more border patrol but we are now expected to ante up two billion dollars to pay for these kids who have the worst fucked up parents on the planet. Is there anything else you democrats can fuck up royally?

Mister D
06-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Fast and furious
Irs Scandal
va scandal
Iraq
bergdhal and the Taliban
and oh yes

our fucking borders are more secure than they've ever been that's why we have thousands of illegal children pouring over the border. We didn't have the budget to get more border patrol but we are now expected to ante up two billion dollars to pay for these kids who have the worst fucked up parents on the planet. Is there anything else you democrats can fuck up royally?

The GOP is equally complicit in the migration debacle. It's enough for them to fund "studies" from neo-liberal think thanks to convince the congenitally stupid (yeah, all you partisans out there) that tens of millions of unskilled, uneducated migrants is good for your country. Hey, don't worry about that sucking sound (schools, prisons, ER)! After all, you pay less for lettuce!

Matty
06-12-2014, 08:26 PM
The GOP is equally complicit in the migration debacle. It's enough for them to fund "studies" from neo-liberal think thanks to convince the congenitally stupid (yeah, all you partisans out there) that tens of millions of unskilled, uneducated migrants is good for your country. Hey, don't worry about that sucking sound (schools, prisons, ER)! After all, you pay less for lettuce!

Bullshit.

Mister D
06-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Bullshit.

^^^ the congenitally stupid

yeah, those GOPers sure take care of you, huh? They love Murica!

Matty
06-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Fast and furious
Irs Scandal
va scandal
Iraq
bergdhal and the Taliban
and oh yes

Oh oh and I forgot the ten trillion dollars of debt obummer and the demon rats have accumulated.

Matty
06-12-2014, 08:29 PM
^^^ the congenitally stupid

yeah, those GOPers sure take care of you, huh? They love Murica!
The buck stops at the oval orifice more congenitally stupider than I am.

Mister D
06-12-2014, 08:44 PM
The buck stops at the oval orifice more congenitally stupider than I am.

Sure does. Reagan, bush 1, bush 2 and now the Affirmative Action POTUS. The nonsense continues because it's more or less official policy regardless of who is elected.