PDA

View Full Version : 5 Times Obama Abandoned US Allies

Libhater
06-14-2014, 05:49 AM
Its no surprise that Obama would grant a form of amnesty to that scumbag deserter Bowe Bergdahl since the Deserter-in-Chief himself deserted our troops/allies five times.

#1. Iraq

#2. Afghanistan

#3. Israel

#4. Iran

#5. Ukraine

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/06/13/5-Times-Obama-Abandoned-Allies

exotix
06-14-2014, 09:16 AM
As I remember the Founding Fathers were isolatonists.

Spectre
06-14-2014, 09:18 AM
As I remember the Founding Fathers were isolatonists.

Until actual circumstances--like the Barbary pirates--forced them not to be.

It was a pleasant fantasy for a while.

exotix
06-14-2014, 09:21 AM
Until actually circumstances--like the Barbary pirates--forced them not to be.

It was a pleasant fantasy for a while.
No no ... the Founding Fathers were isolationists ... their wisdoms were to address *threats from within*

And they would be horrified at this thing called conservatism.

Spectre
06-14-2014, 09:24 AM
Yeah, maybe you should read a bit on this before you post, exie...:rollseyes:

exotix
06-14-2014, 09:27 AM
Yeah, maybe you should read a bit on this before you post, exie...:rollseyes:
Yes ?

Say for instance when did the Founding Fathers invent a party to wage wars abroad on fear and apparitions ?

Mainecoons
06-14-2014, 10:25 AM
Allies in Iraq and Afghanistan?

OK, maybe on the level of our "allies" in Vietnam.

At least Obama spared us the spectacle of people clinging to the runners of helicopters as they took off.

Iraq and Afghanistan = Fool's errands.

exotix
06-14-2014, 10:28 AM
Allies in Iraq and Afghanistan?

OK, maybe on the level of our "allies" in Vietnam.

At least Obama spared us the spectacle of people clinging to the runners of helicopters as they took off.

Iraq and Afghanistan = Fool's errands.
Right, look who's talking ... the guy who voted for Bush & Cheney.

Twice.

Boris The Animal
06-14-2014, 10:53 AM
No no ... the Founding Fathers were isolationists ... their wisdoms were to address *threats from within*

And they would be horrified at this thing called progressivism.corrected for accuracy.

Mainecoons
06-14-2014, 10:59 AM
Line one, incorrect.

Line two, definitely correct.

Fifty percent, Boris.

Boris The Animal
06-14-2014, 11:18 AM
Line one, incorrect.

Line two, definitely correct.

Fifty percent, Boris.So you'd support eliminating Conservatism in the US???

exotix
06-14-2014, 11:29 AM
corrected for accuracy.
That was brilliant and you need to be commended for such impressive intellectualism ... take a bow.

LOL.

The Sage of Main Street
06-14-2014, 03:01 PM
Its no surprise that Obama would grant a form of amnesty to that scumbag deserter Bowe Bergdahl since the Deserter-in-Chief himself deserted our troops/allies five times.

#1. Iraq

#2. Afghanistan

#3. Israel

#4. Iran

#5. Ukraine

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/06/13/5-Times-Obama-Abandoned-Allies Out of my infinite compassion for Conservatives and pity for plutocrats, I recognize that you chickenhawk-lovers are suffering from Post Obama-killed-Osama Stress Disorder. That's why you lash out at everybody else in irrational fits of frustration.

O the humanity! Tears come to my eyes imagining the embarrassment and humiliation you must feel at having your Heirguard Avenger upstaged by a community organizer. The horror!

Bob
06-14-2014, 03:42 PM
That was brilliant and you need to be commended for such impressive intellectualism ... take a bow.

LOL.

If his IQ is 50, that is a stunning compliment.

Eh exotix

Bob
06-14-2014, 03:44 PM
Democrats see Obama being gutless as an awesome very good thing.

Mainecoons
06-14-2014, 04:41 PM
So you'd support eliminating Conservatism in the US???

No Boris, I graded your post. The Founders were not isolationists. That part is incorrect.

The Founders would be appalled at progressivism. That part is definitely correct.

Have no idea how you reached such a strange conclusion from my post but hopefully this will help you get it straight.

Boris The Animal
06-14-2014, 07:30 PM
No Boris, I graded your post. The Founders were not isolationists. That part is incorrect.

The Founders would be appalled at progressivism. That part is definitely correct.

Have no idea how you reached such a strange conclusion from my post but hopefully this will help you get it straight.Oh, OK. And I agree the founders were not isolationists.