PDA

View Full Version : Commentary: Gingrich Promises Support for GOP Nomineee--with Silent Catch.....

MMC
04-08-2012, 07:09 PM
COMMENTARY | Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich seems a little resolved to his own demise as a Republican presidential candidate now that his campaign has slowed to a crawl. He told the Sunday news shows that former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney will be the likely Republican nominee at the August convention in Tampa.

For someone of Gingrich's caliber, those were tough words to say. He didn't drop out of the race, and I guess that is understandable. He wants to influence the platform, the Associated Press (http://news.yahoo.com/gingrich-still-says-romney-likely-gop-nominee-133035404.html) reported, and he'll get a good chance to do that with a prime time convention floor speech. Not a bad result for the man that has been seriously bashing Romney nonstop since the Iowa caucus.

As magnanimous as Gingrich's offer of solidarity may sound, there is a realistic aspect to it too: He's deeply in debt. He told the Associated Press (http://news.yahoo.com/gingrich-pledges-support-gop-rival-mitt-romney-214051242.html) in late March he was $1.5 million in arrears, but that has blossomed to $4.5 million. Gingrich is going to need Romney's help in retiring that debt as soon as the campaign cycle ends. His very public support of nominee Romney will seal that deal.....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/gingrich-promises-support-gop-nominee-silent-catch-202700117.html

I think the little dumpy Con man......should be sent packing and out to pasture. He doesn't deserve to give any speech at the GOP convention in my book. In debt up to 4 and half million dollars running for the presidency. He is a joke in the Annuals of Polticians who were known and ran for an Office. Sucking money off the American People so he can live high on the hog and travel around the Country. Knowing he never had a chance in the first place. Wasting all GOP and Americans Time.

Hows it feel to be the laughing stock of the country? Heres an idea for the Gig-n-Rich.....STFU!!!!!

Mainecoons
04-08-2012, 07:12 PM
I think the little dumpy Con man......should be sent packing and out to pasture. He doesn't deserve to give any speech at the GOP convention in my book. In debt up to 4 and half million dollars running for the presidency. He is a joke in the Annuals of Polticians who were known and ran for an Office. Sucking money off the American People so he can live high on the hog and travel around the Country. Knowing he never had a chance in the first place. Wasting all GOP and Americans Time.

Along with all the others like him. WAIT. . .That would empty out D.C. Now there's a sweet wet dream if there ever was one.

:grin:

MMC
04-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Along with all the others like him. WAIT. . .That would empty out D.C. Now there's a sweet wet dream if there ever was one.

:grin:

I am all for that.....even better is waking up the Publishing Industry and telling them to have these polticians stick to writing op-eds rather than books. That other people write for them. Like Gig-n-rich.

The Idea-Man.....right. The Debate-man. That was the biggest crock of shit Gingrich was stirring. :stirthepot: