PDA

View Full Version : Nine Ways Fathers Can Avoid Raising a Barack Obama

Mr. Mensch
06-16-2014, 12:04 PM
1. Make sure your children appreciate this nation, its founding docs and its original intent and not some wet dream Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn had back in the late ‘60s when they were high on acid, Che Guevara and Saul Alinsky. Especially be certain that they love our Armed Forces who protect us and not slice and dice their benefits.

2. Make certain your kids know it’s wrong to lie your butt off to people who have given you their trust. For instance, if you tell people "they can keep their health care plan and their doctors, period!” then mean that, dammit.

3. If in the event your offspring does make mistakes and situations get worse under their care, train your child to own their mistakes instead of blaming George W. Bush for their ham-fisted, ill-thought out blunders.

4. Teach your child that glib speeches read from a teleprompter that are laced with platitudes and horse manure do not replace character, honesty and integrity.

5. Lovingly school your young child that when he gets older, writing two books about yourself, or worse yet, having them ghost-written about oneself, is really, really weird and doesn’t make one a great leader but rather a Little Lord Fauntleroy.

6. Take the time also to train your dear child to throw a baseball properly so he doesn’t look … uh … um … effeminate should he ever be called upon to throw out a first pitch during a baseball game.

7. Father, if you have a son, let him know it’s okay for him to drink out of a straw when he’s like … uh … three but not when he’s the leader of the free world. At least not in public; and if he ever does drink from a straw in public tell him to never look someone of the same sex in the eye while doing so. The same goes for eating a banana.

8. In addition, dads, please instruct your spawn not to frickin’ spy on people. Okay? It’s rude and no one likes it and people will think you’re a paranoid control freak.

9. And finally, teach your young whippersnapper if he is a boy to forego marrying a mean woman who’s ashamed of this nation and wants to police what people eat and don’t eat.

http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2014/06/15/nine-ways-fathers-on-this-fathers-day-can-avoid-raising-a-barack-obama-n1851613/page/full

Green Arrow
06-16-2014, 12:21 PM
Or, you know, you could just not teach your kids politics until they are old enough to understand it (i.e. teenagers).

Green Arrow
06-16-2014, 12:22 PM
And really? Don't drink out of straws? That's fucking stupid.

Captain Obvious
06-16-2014, 12:28 PM
Or, you know, you could just not teach your kids politics until they are old enough to understand it (i.e. teenagers).

For many members of this forum, age wasn't a factor in their political wherewithal.

Green Arrow
06-16-2014, 12:36 PM
For many members of this forum, age wasn't a factor in their political wherewithal.

And it shows.

Matty
06-16-2014, 12:51 PM
He left out the most important one. Don't make a son and then disappear.

Matty
06-16-2014, 12:55 PM
Unfortunately most parents don't teach their children politics. Liberal unionized teachers do and they start early.

Green Arrow
06-16-2014, 12:57 PM
Unfortunately most parents don't teach their children politics. Liberal unionized teachers do and they start early.

If parents were invested in their kids' educations like they should be, they could counter that.

Or just homeschool their kids.

Matty
06-16-2014, 12:59 PM
If parents were invested in their kids' educations like they should be, they could counter that.

Or just homeschool their kids.
Homeschooling is the best.

texan
06-16-2014, 01:17 PM
Nobody can take a joke anymore!

The straw thing is funny.

Mr. Mensch
06-16-2014, 01:23 PM
No one can take a joke anymore!

The straw thing is funny.

You know lefties. Very sensitive.

texan
06-16-2014, 01:33 PM
I mean sucking on a straw like that is kind of sissy, but was as funny as true.

Mr. Mensch
06-16-2014, 01:35 PM
I mean sucking on a straw like that is kind of sissy, but was as funny as true.

I have always thought that Michelle was a beard and that Barry would prefer to bat for the other team. But his people probably didn't think that this country could accept a president that was black, incompetent AND gay all at once.

nathanbforrest45
06-16-2014, 01:36 PM
Homeschooling is the best.

As long as you don't need a two income household to be able to pay the electric bill.

Green Arrow
06-16-2014, 01:38 PM
As long as you don't need a two income household to be able to pay the electric bill.

My family has that and my younger siblings were still homeschooled.

texan
06-16-2014, 02:03 PM
Ever since Barry has run the country I can't afford my electric bill nor the price per gallon.

Oh and Bush may have been incompetent but at aleast he wasn't black or gay. ;)

The Sage of Main Street
06-16-2014, 03:51 PM
10. Under no circumstances should your son grow up to kill a terrorist leader whom the Chickenhawks have been hunting and pecking for without getting anywhere. It will make your Daddy throw jealous fits of frustration, banging his head against the wall, foaming at the mouth, drooling, spittling, and sputtering out BENGHAZI at you if you try to calm him down.

exotix
06-16-2014, 04:07 PM
11. Conservatives, seek help for yourselves when you find out your son or daughter is gay ... http://s8.tinypic.com/2vjyge9_th.jpg

Green Arrow
06-16-2014, 04:08 PM
Ever since Barry has run the country I can't afford my electric bill nor the price per gallon.

Oh and Bush may have been incompetent but at aleast he wasn't black or gay. ;)

That sounds like a personal problem. My family and I have no problem affording those things, and we have seven people using the electricity.

Mainecoons
06-16-2014, 07:39 PM
Basically, Obama was raised by his grandparents, who were communists. There was no real father involvement.

Look what you got.

Perianne
06-16-2014, 09:55 PM
1. Make sure your children appreciate this nation, its founding docs and its original intent and not some wet dream Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn had back in the late ‘60s when they were high on acid, Che Guevara and Saul Alinsky. Especially be certain that they love our Armed Forces who protect us and not slice and dice their benefits.

2. Make certain your kids know it’s wrong to lie your butt off to people who have given you their trust. For instance, if you tell people "they can keep their health care plan and their doctors, period!” then mean that, dammit.

3. If in the event your offspring does make mistakes and situations get worse under their care, train your child to own their mistakes instead of blaming George W. Bush for their ham-fisted, ill-thought out blunders.

4. Teach your child that glib speeches read from a teleprompter that are laced with platitudes and horse manure do not replace character, honesty and integrity.

5. Lovingly school your young child that when he gets older, writing two books about yourself, or worse yet, having them ghost-written about oneself, is really, really weird and doesn’t make one a great leader but rather a Little Lord Fauntleroy.

6. Take the time also to train your dear child to throw a baseball properly so he doesn’t look … uh … um … effeminate should he ever be called upon to throw out a first pitch during a baseball game.

7. Father, if you have a son, let him know it’s okay for him to drink out of a straw when he’s like … uh … three but not when he’s the leader of the free world. At least not in public; and if he ever does drink from a straw in public tell him to never look someone of the same sex in the eye while doing so. The same goes for eating a banana.

8. In addition, dads, please instruct your spawn not to frickin’ spy on people. Okay? It’s rude and no one likes it and people will think you’re a paranoid control freak.

9. And finally, teach your young whippersnapper if he is a boy to forego marrying a mean woman who’s ashamed of this nation and wants to police what people eat and don’t eat.

http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2014/06/15/nine-ways-fathers-on-this-fathers-day-can-avoid-raising-a-barack-obama-n1851613/page/full

Mr. Mensch, I have read somewhere that you are a bully. This post just proves it! How dare you, sir! lol

nic34
06-16-2014, 09:59 PM
And really? Don't drink out of straws? That's fucking stupid.

The thread is stupid.

GrassrootsConservative
06-16-2014, 10:00 PM
You'd be the expert.

nic34
06-16-2014, 10:10 PM
So it figures you'd be here then.....

Blackrook
06-16-2014, 10:51 PM
A father should spend time with his son and teach him everything he knows.

ChoppedLiver
06-16-2014, 11:07 PM
You know lefties. Very sensitive.

Also...

Fathers, tell your sons that if other men have let an iced café mocha latte pass through their lips, then they also have let a Johnson pass through those same lips.

:cool:

Green Arrow
06-17-2014, 01:04 AM
You'd be the expert.

No, he's right, it's pretty stupid.

GrassrootsConservative
06-17-2014, 01:07 AM
No, he's right, it's pretty stupid.

I'm not disputing that. Like I said, he's the expert on such matters.

Mr. Mensch
06-17-2014, 07:30 AM
A father should spend time with his son and teach him everything he knows.

Fortunately Obama doesn't have a son.