PDA

View Full Version : The dog peeeeee'd on my homework teacher

texan
06-17-2014, 09:54 AM
Everytime I think of the email's that are supposidly lost from ONE SINGLE EMAIL BOX (Not a server where all is autobacked up for leagal reasons) I think of the old line "the dog ate my homework" or tinkled on it or whatever.

Anyone that doesn't know that these people are liars after this little stunt are worthless in any political discussion. You were ALL wrong and have no sense of whats right. Sunshine would be a good thing to clear up this little mess if they were telling the truth. But we all know they were lying now. Truly unbelievable that the press lets them get away with this obvious lie.

sachem
06-17-2014, 09:56 AM
You think this was intentional? Duh!

Matty
06-17-2014, 10:20 AM
It's watergate all over again.

texan
06-17-2014, 11:44 AM
You think this was intentional? Duh!

Obviously and I hope someone goes to jail. Obviously and I hope someone goes to jail. I would parade the IT folks and people saying they were lost and get them on perjury record. Then we will see..........

nathanbforrest45
06-17-2014, 11:59 AM
What about all the people who either sent her emails or received emails from her? I am not a government agency but I can tell you that I have emails that go back to when I had hair. Even if her own personal computer was eaten by Godzilla those emails exist someplace else. And do you really seriously expect anyone to believe that information is not backup up every single day????? My emails (along with everything else I do on my computer) is backed up every two hours automatically

darroll
06-17-2014, 01:18 PM
Let some cute little girl post a boob shot on the net and it's there forever.

texan
06-17-2014, 01:59 PM
This is gonna blow up on them..........Even the main-streamers are gonna eventially have to look at this crappola.