PDA

View Full Version : Dem. Reps Sponsor Resolution Blaming "Racial Bias" For Traylon Shooting......

MMC
04-09-2012, 06:19 AM
There is little to no evidence that George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin because Martin was black. But that hasn’t stopped members of the Congressional Black Caucus from sponsoring a resolution (http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:H.+Res.+612:) linking Martin to gun control and lamenting supposed racial profiling of the teenager:The sponsors of the resolution include Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO), Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL), Rep. Corrine Brown (D-FL), and the colorfully-behatted Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL).

Resolved, That the House of Representatives--(1) admonishes any State, local agency, or official acting to obstruct an open investigation or failing to fully execute their official duties in the investigation of the events surrounding the death of Trayvon Martin ….
(5) urges the repeal of the Stand Your Ground law in every applicable State, including Florida......snip~

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/04/04/Congressional-Black-Caucus-Trayvon-Resolution

Now who is attempting to bring racial politics back to Washington. Thats Right.....Democrats! How can they even deny it?

Peter1469
04-09-2012, 06:29 AM
They should be impeached.

MMC
04-09-2012, 07:33 AM
Listen to them urging to repeal The Stand Your Ground Law in every state. This is where the Media should have all their faces on the front page news. Every TV station showing that these people are using racial politics for a political format. I noticed Wassermann Schultz has been silent on this. Wonder why that is?

Again this shows you they want to use this as an issue for Obama to take the state. Since Obama has problems with the Brews vote and Latins. He is also weak with the Seniors in Florida too.

Mister D
04-09-2012, 07:50 AM
There is little to no evidence that George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin because Martin was black. But that hasn’t stopped members of the Congressional Black Caucus from sponsoring a resolution (http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:H.+Res.+612:) linking Martin to gun control and lamenting supposed racial profiling of the teenager:

The sponsors of the resolution include Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO), Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL), Rep. Corrine Brown (D-FL), and the colorfully-behatted Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL).

Resolved, That the House of Representatives--(1) admonishes any State, local agency, or official acting to obstruct an open investigation or failing to fully execute their official duties in the investigation of the events surrounding the death of Trayvon Martin ….
(5) urges the repeal of the Stand Your Ground law in every applicable State, including Florida......snip~

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/04/04/Congressional-Black-Caucus-Trayvon-Resolution

Now who is attempting to bring racial politics back to Washington. Thats Right.....Democrats! How can they even deny it?

They won't. Their drones will.

MMC
04-09-2012, 09:27 AM
I think they can carry assault rifles in Arizona. I just don't see them listening to what some Florida Dems are calling for. Did they forget there are a hots of states that it is legal to have self-defense laws? Althought Illinois likes to throw that manslaughter charge out there. This way even if found innocent they will have a way to come back an take peoples guns. or to hook them up with a misdemeaner.

Alias
04-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Are you telling me this entire Trayvon Martin tragedy being exploited is really about a law the left doesn't like? Oh c'mon.

Mainecoons
04-09-2012, 12:15 PM
You know, I keep looking at this like a parent of a teenager which I was once (actually two of them and that's when my hair turned gray). And for the life of me I can't figure out what kind of parent would allow their teenage to be out on the streets at that hour. If one of mine came to me at that hour (they would have had to wake me up) and said they wanted to go to a convenience store, I would tell them go to bed, period.

Looking further, this kid was apparently slipping into a pattern of greater and greater delinquency. Was it because his parents weren't doing their job? Is allowing a kid this age to be out on the streets at that hour indicative of good parenting? In the event that the libs here haven't aborted all their children, I'd be interested in how you'd justify this, particularly with a kid who is already showing signs of problems.

Then I start wondering about Zimmerman and his neighborhood. I've been involved in neighborhood watch and I know that when it reaches the point that a community believes it has to actively patrol its streets at that hour, there are some serious problems. Were those problems coming from adjacent black neighborhoods? If so, what would be the reaction if one sees an adult-sized individual wandering around your neighborhood at that hour?

I think this kid was a victim. I believe he was a victim of poor parenting. I believe he was a victim of his own lack of judgement. I believe he was a victim of a social situation in a community that feels itself so threatened by crime that it has to patrol its own streets packing heat.

All of this contributed to the death of this kid. It could just as well have been Zimmerman who got shot if he had lost the gun to the kid. As it is, his life is probably screwed up pretty good but at least he's alive, at least until some individual who has been inflamed by the leftist race baiting decides to enforce their own idea of justice.

Liberals do not understand the kind of consequences that their spreading of race hatred can entail. An old white man was beaten up by three black thugs. A young white man was mugged and robbed by a bunch of blacks in Baltimore. Two white guys decided to express their opinion on the topic by murdering three blacks in Tulsa. All of this is a direct result of how the leftist race baiters have polarized people along racial lines when what should be the only issue here is whether deadly force was justified.

I think what we have here is a most graphic illustration of how the left has divided and polarized the country since the Racist In Chief took office. This polarization is coming right from the top, make no bones about it. I have nothing but disgust for this president and his liberal minions. By any measure, they are a far greater enemy to America than a few Muslim bomb tossers. They can kill a few thousand in a population of 330 million. The liberals can, and are well on the way to doing, destroy an entire nation's economy and divide its people into to groups that hate each other to the point that the shooting starts.

I hope you all are proud of yourselves. You may think this is some sort of game but as I've pointed out to you before, the other side has a lot more firepower and if you start shooting at them you're going to find a thousand bullets coming at you for every one you fire. I suggest you stand down from the constant hate speech and race baiting while there's still time.

Alias
04-09-2012, 12:24 PM
We have a neighborhood watch, even up here in the sticks. Someone had the bright idea to make meth on our road. Traffic coming and going at all odd hours and then we found out why. We began walking up and down the road with rifles. The punks are still in jail.

Mainecoons
04-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Well having Meth labs in the neighborhood is pretty serious IMO, I've never been so unlucky. My point about the neighborhood watch is secondary, I still can't fathom how this boy's parents could see themselves as discharging their obligation to him to steer him right and protect him from harm by enforcing reasonable hours.

MMC
04-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Still how many more will adopt resolutions that come from major urban cites? We will see if those in L.A. and Chicago follow suit. Or wherever these caucus members are.