PDA

View Full Version : Why are the Mexican politicians and leaders against the immigration laws

texan
06-17-2014, 03:57 PM
I watch these people and they for a free for all. Damn the laws, they want to legalize all, not protect the border its crazy.

I am not saying I am for deporting everyone and mass chaos but they don't seem to care if others are doing things legally. Just bump all my brothers ahead of everyone.

I think we should do some compromise and many dems would do this too, but the mexicans just don;t seem to care.

Cigar
06-17-2014, 04:12 PM
Stopped after "these people" ..... :rollseyes:

Common Sense
06-17-2014, 04:16 PM
I watch these people and they for a free for all. Damn the laws, they want to legalize all, not protect the border its crazy.

I am not saying I am for deporting everyone and mass chaos but they don't seem to care if others are doing things legally. Just bump all my brothers ahead of everyone.

I think we should do some compromise and many dems would do this too, but the mexicans just don;t seem to care.

Link?

I'm not sure what you're getting at...

Matty
06-17-2014, 04:20 PM
Link?

I'm not sure what you're getting at...

Doesn't matter.

Matty
06-17-2014, 04:22 PM

Why should they care? The illegals come here, steal jobs, decrease the working wage and the money they earn Is sent to Mexico. We should stop all foreign aid to Mexico immediately.

Common Sense
06-17-2014, 04:26 PM
Why should they care? The illegals come here, steal jobs, decrease the working wage and the money they earn Is sent to Mexico. We should stop all foreign aid to Mexico immediately.

The better Mexico does, the better the chances are that people will not want to sneak into the US.

Common Sense
06-17-2014, 04:27 PM
Doesn't matter.

What doesn't matter, sunshine?

texan
06-17-2014, 04:32 PM
These people means nothing I am referring to the people talking about it..........

Common, I am getting at the people that say amunity to all no rules. I am not unreasonable about it, I can say the ones on the right that are "deport everyone in buses" are these people as well on the other side. A guy in my wedding was born here and his parents were probably illegal. I wouldn't have wanted them kicked out, but a work permit program or somethinig I could understand.

Common Sense
06-17-2014, 04:38 PM
These people means nothing I am referring to the people talking about it..........

Common, I am getting at the people that say amunity to all no rules. I am not unreasonable about it, I can say the ones on the right that are "deport everyone in buses" are these people as well on the other side. A guy in my wedding was born here and his parents were probably illegal. I wouldn't have wanted them kicked out, but a work permit program or somethinig I could understand.

You're right...there really is no simple solution. A work permit program is an idea...

Many do add to their communities and just want a better life for their children. I think that's the majority. Still others are involved in gangs, drugs etc... Some really bad people.

Matty
06-17-2014, 04:49 PM
What doesn't matter, sunshine?
That you don't get it moo pie.

Gerrard Winstanley
06-17-2014, 04:52 PM
So after screwing it over with a program that virtually killed domestic food production (thank you, Bill Clinton), and thereby guaranteeing the flooding of the U.S. labor market with displaced campesinos for generations, you think it would be a good idea to wreck the Mexican state even more ... ?

Matty
06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
http://toprightnews.com/?p=1312

Common Sense
06-17-2014, 04:54 PM
That you don't get it moo pie.

Why do you always start with me?

Matty
06-17-2014, 04:56 PM
21.6 billion dollars. That's what they send home to Mexico, and you the dumb ass taxpayer pAy for their educations, and their healthcare, and whatever else in wealth they can mange to dip into. Wonder why there's unemployment? They really are nothing but common thieves.

Matty
06-17-2014, 04:57 PM
Why do you always start with me?

I didn't start a thing.

Matty
06-17-2014, 04:59 PM
So after screwing it over with a program that virtually killed domestic food production (thank you, Bill Clinton), and thereby guaranteeing the flooding of the U.S. labor market with displaced campesinos for generations, you think it would be a good idea to wreck the Mexican state even more ... ?

Let the Mexican state take care of the Mexican state. There's a novel idea innit?

Gerrard Winstanley
06-17-2014, 05:26 PM
Let the Mexican state take care of the Mexican state. There's a novel idea innit?
It can't. It's utterly dependent on U.S. food and support, as a consequence of stupid policymaking. The inevitable starvation and chaos would lead to an even greater influx of immigrants over the border. Is that what you want?

Mainecoons
06-17-2014, 05:32 PM
Mexico is not dependent on the U.S. for food. It exports a lot more to the U.S. than it takes in. Most of the import are grains.

Mexico is also not dependent on the U.S. for "support." The U.S. gives it money to fight the U.S.'s stupid war on drugs. A lot of folks down here think it is time to tell the U.S. to take care of its own drug problem and stops screwing up Mexico with it.

You have a lot to learn about Mexico Gerrard.

Gerrard Winstanley
06-17-2014, 05:50 PM
Mexico is not dependent on the U.S. for food. It exports a lot more to the U.S. than it takes in. Most of the import are grains.
Yes. Imports of U.S. grain increased sixfold between 1994 and 2004, and I haven't even seen more recent statistics. The fact they're exporting more isn't reassuring to any degree.

Mexico is also not dependent on the U.S. for "support." The U.S. gives it money to fight the U.S.'s stupid war on drugs. A lot of folks down here think it is time to tell the U.S. to take care of its own drug problem and stops screwing up Mexico with it.
Because I'm such an advocate of the illegal War on Drugs?

Obligatory patronizing statement. Thanks.

Matty
06-17-2014, 05:55 PM

Mexico isn't fighting the war on drugs. They just take the money. We need to stop the money. If stupid people insist on taking drugs let them do it.

Mainecoons
06-17-2014, 05:56 PM
Bullshit. You don't know what you're talking about. They're fighting it and their dying in it in far larger numbers than any of your government parasites up there.

Matty
06-17-2014, 06:16 PM
Bullshit. You don't know what you're talking about. They're fighting it and their dying in it in far larger numbers than any of your government parasites up there.

Link.

protectionist
06-17-2014, 07:18 PM

Correct. That money (remittances) they get sent are almost $25 Billion/year. This is Mexico's second largest source of income, and combined with the welfare we give Mexicans, it's their top source of income. We are their money tree.

Not only should aid to them be stopped, we should bill them for all the money they ripped us off for, for years now.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/322178-brief-expose-of-the-mexican-invasion-of-the-united-states-1950-2012-a.html

The Xl
06-17-2014, 07:20 PM
Stopped after "these people" ..... :rollseyes:

Why would a racist like yourself be bothered by something that could be interpreted as racist? You think it's okay for a 13 year old black girl to sucker punch and beat the hell out of a 10 year old white girl, you pick sides and label all the time.

protectionist
06-17-2014, 07:27 PM
It can't. It's utterly dependent on U.S. food and support, as a consequence of stupid policymaking. The inevitable starvation and chaos would lead to an even greater influx of immigrants over the border. Is that what you want?

It's long past time for Mexico to clean up its act, quit the stupid policymaking, start smart policymaking, and quit invading the USA with cheap labor "troops", who succeed in ripping us off for tens of Billions$$$ (remittances + welfare) - the Vikings would be envious.

Mexico is perhaps America's # 1 enemy in the world, while consistently sacking us year after year in a very deliberate, sustained manner. We should give Carlos Slim and all the rest of his plutocrat rat pack 3 months to break up the monopolies, and initiate reforms that would open Mexico's economy to Mexican small business entrepreneurs, who then could hire millions of Mexicans to good jobs. This would also create some badly needed respect for Mexican authority, and help to spur public cooperation in stamping out the drug gangs.

This would have to be backed up by a stern warning that non-cooperation would result in US military action against Mexico which would likely result in the complete conquest of Mexico, and establishment of it as a US territory or state, under full US control. A buildup of US military along the Mexican border including fleets of US warships along both Mexican coasts would be in order as well, to give teeth to the demand.

Anything less than this and we get more and more of what we've been getting, with the situation getting even worse, as is happening now.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/322178-brief-expose-of-the-mexican-invasion-of-the-united-states-1950-2012-a.html

Mainecoons
06-18-2014, 11:34 AM
Link.

You sure as hell shouldn't need one if you've paid attention. Nevertheless,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War

1751_Texan
06-18-2014, 12:28 PM

Why are Mexican politicians' opinions on American immigration important?