PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite Veteran

Mr. Nygma
06-17-2014, 08:08 PM
I didn't know where to put this, so I guess I'll put this here. I'm really mad that Codename got guilted into leaving and having to go do things I know deep down he doesn't want to do anymore. This was Bush's mess and Obama doesn't do shit about it either with all his drones dropping and troops all over the world without any kind of mission.

When are we going to get wise to this stuff? We create wars with our desires and belief we know best for the world. One war makes it possible for the next war and the next thing you know thousands of people who just wanted to live are gone and because I don't want to fight and kill and die good guys like Codename and Ethereal go in my place and I feel a little ashamed of that, too.
Codename Section is my favorite veteran. He's a really good guitar player, a good deck builder, and a good friend of mine even though I haven't known him very long. :(

This song is for him and I hope he comes home .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTz65D91oVM

The Xl
06-17-2014, 08:31 PM
What's good with Code now?

Mr. Nygma
06-17-2014, 08:42 PM
He's on some stupid mission overseas. :(

Peter1469
06-17-2014, 08:43 PM
He has a job to do and we probably shouldn't talk about it. OPSEC and all.

The Xl
06-17-2014, 08:43 PM
That really sucks. Why?

Mr. Nygma
06-17-2014, 08:44 PM
OPSEC and all?

The Xl
06-17-2014, 08:45 PM
I thought Code was discharged?

Peter1469
06-17-2014, 08:47 PM
OPSEC and all?

Operational security.

If you were in a fucked up place, would you like your buddies on an internet forum letting the cat out of the bag?

Green Arrow
06-17-2014, 08:50 PM
Not divulging details, and this is very out of character for me, but fuck Obama. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Green Arrow
06-17-2014, 08:52 PM
In fact, I'd probably "accidentally" knock over a bottle of lighter fluid on him.

The Xl
06-17-2014, 08:56 PM
I don't know what's going on exactly, but this smells like it fucking sucks.

Green Arrow
06-17-2014, 08:57 PM
I don't know what's going on exactly, but this smells like it fucking sucks.

It does. I'd go on, but one out of character statement a day is enough.

Mr. Nygma
06-17-2014, 08:58 PM
Well I don't want him hurt. He's awesome to me. :(

The Xl
06-17-2014, 08:59 PM
I think I can piece together the situation adequately.

Damn. I don't know how someone in his position with his knowledge and views could carry on like that.

Mr. Freeze
06-17-2014, 09:02 PM
I just logged in to change the tone of this damn thread. When I think of CS I don't think of Eddie Vedder. Here's what song comes to my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRX4mlFi06A

Mr. Nygma
06-17-2014, 09:05 PM
Dude! Let's paint his truck before he gets back. LOL.

Spectre
06-17-2014, 09:07 PM
[GOD!! Eddie Vedder is such a fucking tool!...]

Mr. Freeze
06-17-2014, 09:08 PM
[GOD!! Eddie Vedder is such a fucking tool!...]

That's ironic.

Peter1469
06-17-2014, 09:10 PM
I don't think painting his truck is a good idea. :smiley:

Mr. Freeze
06-17-2014, 09:11 PM

It would be pretty funny and if he hates it, you can delete this thread and we'll blame it on Rina. :)

Spectre
06-17-2014, 09:30 PM
That's ironic.

I didn't say I didn't like some Pearl Jam music, but whenever he opens his mouth sheer uber-leftist idiocy pours out of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhHD76Io46U

Dark Mistress
06-17-2014, 09:30 PM
It would be pretty funny and if he hates it, you can delete this thread and we'll blame it on Rina. :)

You all crack me up. Hope we get to meet all of you one of these days :grin:

We are both (me and the better half) thinking of CS today and saying prayers on his behalf.

Love you all

Mr. Freeze
06-17-2014, 09:33 PM
I'm sure they'll do him some good. :)

Mister D
06-17-2014, 09:34 PM
I didn't say I didn't like some Pearl Jam music, but whenever he opens his mouth sheer uber-leftist idiocy pours out of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhHD76Io46U

lol

Mr. Freeze
06-17-2014, 09:41 PM
Eddie's a typical west coaster. But he's a decent guy who will talk with fans all day. Lots of musicians of his "weight" are assholes. He's not.

Spectre
06-17-2014, 09:45 PM
Eddie's a typical west coaster. But he's a decent guy who will talk with fans all day. Lots of musicians of his "weight" are assholes. He's not.

No, he's a giant douche:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxyRzswxVCE

Mr. Freeze
06-17-2014, 09:46 PM
If I didn't like someone because of their politics I'd only be friends with myself.

Spectre
06-17-2014, 09:48 PM
If I didn't like someone because of their politics I'd only be friends with myself.

I agree, I listen to KMFDM almost every day, but that doesn't prevent me from realizing that Sascha Konietzko is ALSO a giant douche, just a giant douche that makes bad-ass music that I love.

Dr. Who
06-17-2014, 10:45 PM
I didn't know where to put this, so I guess I'll put this here. I'm really mad that Codename got guilted into leaving and having to go do things I know deep down he doesn't want to do anymore. This was Bush's mess and Obama doesn't do shit about it either with all his drones dropping and troops all over the world without any kind of mission.

When are we going to get wise to this stuff? We create wars with our desires and belief we know best for the world. One war makes it possible for the next war and the next thing you know thousands of people who just wanted to live are gone and because I don't want to fight and kill and die good guys like Codename and Ethereal go in my place and I feel a little ashamed of that, too.
@Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866) is my favorite veteran. He's a really good guitar player, a good deck builder, and a good friend of mine even though I haven't known him very long. :(

This song is for him and I hope he comes home .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTz65D91oVM
Wow, that would have stood up at Woodstock. Good lyrics. Very apt.

Spectre
06-17-2014, 10:50 PM
Wow, that would have stood up at Woodstock. Good lyrics. Very apt.

High praise indeed!:laugh:

The best part of Woodstock was when Pete Townsend wolloped Abbie Hoffman off the stage with his guitar in mid-rant.

Dr. Who
06-17-2014, 10:56 PM
High praise indeed!:laugh:

The best part of Woodstock was when Pete Townsend wolloped Abbie Hoffman off the stage with his guitar in mid-rant.
Shrug - you're entitled to your opinion. My teenage years included Woodstock - the music and the messages. I still listen to that music now. I still believe in the ideals I did then. It's part of who I am.

Spectre
06-17-2014, 10:58 PM
Shrug - you're entitled to your opinion. My teenage years included Woodstock - the music and the messages. I still listen to that music now. I still believe in the ideals I did then. It's part of who I am.

Some of that music I listen to regularly, like The Who, Santana and Jimi Hendrix.

But what a joke that event was!

Were you there?

Dr. Who
06-17-2014, 11:00 PM
Some of that music I listen to regularly, like The Who, Santana and Jimi Hendrix.

But what a joke that event was!

Were you there?
No, I was too young, but whatever you might think of the event, the music was outstanding.

nathanbforrest45
06-18-2014, 01:23 AM
Do we really believe Code is in Iraq????

I don't

Spectre
06-18-2014, 01:26 AM
Do we really believe Code is in Iraq????

I don't

What reason is there to doubt this?

Bob
06-18-2014, 01:31 AM
Well I don't want him hurt. He's awesome to me. :(

You sound like a lot younger guy than I thought.

Did he recall his contract?

He could have said, "bye for now."

I have a guess but won't say what is on my mind.

nathanbforrest45
06-18-2014, 02:06 AM
What reason is there to doubt this?
What reason is there to believe he is? Anyone can be a sniper or an assassin or even the President of a Third World Country on the internet. I don't believe stories that are just to fancy and boastful

Spectre
06-18-2014, 02:08 AM
What reason is there to believe he is? Anyone can be a sniper or an assassin or even the President of a Third World Country on the internet. I don't believe stories that are just to fancy and boastful
It has the ring of truth to it. I have a fairly good bs meter in my head, and the alarm didn't go off on this.

Bob
06-18-2014, 02:14 AM
One more of my true stories.

Cousin Phil and I were on a commercial flight to Salt Lake City in 1982. Phil and I were about the same age.

As we flew and got caught up on family matters and his job and my job, I says, Phil, It would be fun to come to your home. Phil says it would be fun.

I says, how about after we get back from Grandma's funeral where we were two of the pall bearers.

Phil tells me he has to leave the USA on Company business. This is where it got strange.

I says, you flying to Europe? * Phil, I work on classified things for the military and can't comment.*

I goes man, you can't even say what country?

Phil, yes, I can't name the country.

That day in 1982 is the final time I saw that cousin.

Phil was an engineer who managed a large group of company engineers.

Things he told me.

Days spent at universities hunting for top students in the proper field.

Phil served in the Air Force and shot up as an Engineer.

nathanbforrest45
06-18-2014, 02:27 AM
Believe what you want. It matters little. I am sorry but I don't. Of course, I don't know that he has said, ok I won't be posting for awhile because I am going to Iraq. So, unless he is James Bond incarnate, I don't believe this narrative.

Ethereal
06-18-2014, 04:54 AM
One war makes it possible for the next war and the next thing you know thousands of people who just wanted to live are gone and because I don't want to fight and kill and die good guys like Codename and Ethereal go in my place and I feel a little ashamed of that, too.

If it weren't for guys like us, the neo-cons would have no one to do their dirty work for them. You should feel pride for resisting the nationalism and propaganda that duped us into serving, not shame.

Libhater
06-18-2014, 06:31 AM
Not divulging details, and this is very out of character for me, but fuck Obama. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

My goodness, there is hope for you after all.

Libhater
06-18-2014, 06:39 AM
If it weren't for guys like us, the neo-cons would have no one to do their dirty work for them. You should feel pride for resisting the nationalism and propaganda that duped us into serving, not shame.

Oh get real, stop knocking the neocons. Sounds like this so-called dirty work of which speak is something you don't like doing. Perhaps you should just quit your job and become a welfare recipient to where you'll have more company in whining about life in general. Who do you suppose is going to do the so-called dirty work besides yourself? Surely you're not counting on anyone from the left side of the political spectrum to step up and enlist, are you?

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 07:05 AM
Believe what you want. It matters little. I am sorry but I don't. Of course, I don't know that he has said, ok I won't be posting for awhile because I am going to Iraq. So, unless he is James Bond incarnate, I don't believe this narrative.

First, I doubt, I highly doubt he told anyone on this ridiculous forum where he was going least of all you or posted a "Goodbye forum I'm going to Iraq" thread. Show me where Codename said anything like that and I'll eat my laptop, so all this out of you is just kinda you being an asshole, again.

Second, I could give a shit what you believe because most of the time your censor button sucks. You go stomping in with your "I don't believe this" or "you shouldn't talk about that" proclamations that are lacking all sensitivity and pretty much suck. Just shut up. You don't know anyone outside this forum but you think you somehow have a handle on who we are and how honest or decent someone is in real life.

I am not going to confirm anything or deny anything, I'll say this though you can be a huge insensitive asshole a lot of the time. Many of us know each other in real life and sometimes that bleeds over because life just does. Gilbert shouldn't have said anything and neither should I, but what's done is done. You can choose not to comment on it, but you always do, so I'll give you this last word of advice: it's not necessary to comment or type on anything. It's probably best sometimes if you don't.

This was a nice young man's comment about his friend that helped him build a deck and you ruin it with your usual bullshit.

Oh and Nathan b Forrest was a racist and I'm glad the high school's not named after him anymore. :)

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 07:06 AM
Oh get real, stop knocking the neocons. Sounds like this so-called dirty work of which speak is something you don't like doing. Perhaps you should just quit your job and become a welfare recipient to where you'll have more company in whining about life in general. Who do you suppose is going to do the so-called dirty work besides yourself? Surely you're not counting on anyone from the left side of the political spectrum to step up and enlist, are you?

Talk to Ethereal like that one more time, libbie, and I'll cyber-punch you. You were on my cool side for awhile. Don't ruin it.

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 07:37 AM

That's nice. Really, it is. Thing is, nobody gives a shit how you feel about it, so kindly fuck off.

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 07:37 AM

And you can fuck off, too.

Libhater
06-18-2014, 09:24 AM
Talk to Ethereal like that one more time, libbie, and I'll cyber-punch you. You were on my cool side for awhile. Don't ruin it.

Does this mean that any further attempts by you to flirt with me Mr. Nice Guy and Mr. Handsome to boot are off? Btw, this ethereal character sounds like such a loser that I'm a bit surprised you've been taken in by him. I would of thought you had more substance than that.

Libhater
06-18-2014, 09:26 AM
And you can fuck off, too.

My oh my, such a trash mouthed thing to say outside of the 'HOLE'. Don't worry I won't be reporting your ass this time.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 09:35 AM
Does this mean that any further attempts by you to flirt with me Mr. Nice Guy and Mr. Handsome to boot are off? Btw, this ethereal character sounds like such a loser that I'm a bit surprised you've been taken in by him. I would of thought you had more substance than that.

He looks like Jon Snow on Game of Thrones. It's possible I'm shallow. Ever think of that?

Libhater
06-18-2014, 12:00 PM
He looks like Jon Snow on Game of Thrones. It's possible I'm shallow. Ever think of that?

Yeah, don't know anything about this game of Tongs or of this jon snow guy. Guess my maturity and advanced age is showing, but hey what the hell. Never could adjust to or show interest in sci fi, fantasy island, Orwellian utopian games, and TV shows and movies that deal in characters and venues that feature alternative lifestyles and an escape from reality.

nathanbforrest45
06-18-2014, 01:23 PM
First, I doubt, I highly doubt he told anyone on this ridiculous forum where he was going least of all you or posted a "Goodbye forum I'm going to Iraq" thread. Show me where Codename said anything like that and I'll eat my laptop, so all this out of you is just kinda you being an asshole, again.

Second, I could give a shit what you believe because most of the time your censor button sucks. You go stomping in with your "I don't believe this" or "you shouldn't talk about that" proclamations that are lacking all sensitivity and pretty much suck. Just shut up. You don't know anyone outside this forum but you think you somehow have a handle on who we are and how honest or decent someone is in real life.

I am not going to confirm anything or deny anything, I'll say this though you can be a huge insensitive asshole a lot of the time. Many of us know each other in real life and sometimes that bleeds over because life just does. Gilbert shouldn't have said anything and neither should I, but what's done is done. You can choose not to comment on it, but you always do, so I'll give you this last word of advice: it's not necessary to comment or type on anything. It's probably best sometimes if you don't.

This was a nice young man's comment about his friend that helped him build a deck and you ruin it with your usual bullshit.

Oh and Nathan b Forrest was a racist and I'm glad the high school's not named after him anymore. :)

I don't give a fuck what you think about me sweetie. And I know this will come as a shock to you but I am not Nathan Bedford Forrest. He has been dead over 140 years now. I don't believe Code and truthfully I am starting not to believe you about your dead husband, not that it really matters to be honest.

I never said the Good Sargent Sniper whatever said he was going to Iraq, in fact I specifically said I had not seen that he posted that. My gut feeling however is that none of what he post about his background is true. If you know him personally then you know the truth but I don't know him and I am reluctant to believe fanciful stories on the basis of internet postings.

So, once again, I really don't care if you like me or not. I know I am not on your Christmas list and you are not on mine either.

So, get off your high horse and chill out.

Ethereal
06-18-2014, 01:32 PM
He looks like Jon Snow on Game of Thrones.

Hello, did someone mention my name?

Mr. Nygma
06-18-2014, 02:02 PM
I don't give a fuck what you think about me sweetie. And I know this will come as a shock to you but I am not Nathan Bedford Forrest. He has been dead over 140 years now. I don't believe Code and truthfully I am starting not to believe you about your dead husband, not that it really matters to be honest.

I never said the Good Sargent Sniper whatever said he was going to Iraq, in fact I specifically said I had not seen that he posted that. My gut feeling however is that none of what he post about his background is true. If you know him personally then you know the truth but I don't know him and I am reluctant to believe fanciful stories on the basis of internet postings.

So, once again, I really don't care if you like me or not. I know I am not on your Christmas list and you are not on mine either.

nathanbforrest45

I started this thread and shouldn't have. I certainly didn't mean for you to come in and dump on people. You don't have to believe anyone is anything. You also don't have to believe me because you don't know me, either.

But I think what you're doing is mean and that's my opinion. Alyosha is my best friend's sister. I have known her for 10 years now, knew her husband, and now I know Drew. I don't know you, but I know you have a bad attitude about people and don't mind hurting their feelings for no good reason.

I take full responsibility for starting a thread for my friend. I didn't realize it would turn into some guy insulting someone who I've known so long she feels like my own sister, and I didn't think it would turn into you making cracks about my other friend. To everyone who reads this and especially @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863) and @Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866) I apologize

I'll ask the mods to delete it because it's just BS now. @Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868)?

nathanbforrest45
06-18-2014, 02:07 PM
@nathanbforrest45 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=891)

I started this thread and shouldn't have. I certainly didn't mean for you to come in and dump on people. You don't have to believe anyone is anything. You also don't have to believe me because you don't know me, either.

But I think what you're doing is mean and that's my opinion. Alyosha is my best friend's sister. I have known her for 10 years now, knew her husband, and now I know Drew. I don't know you, but I know you have a bad attitude about people and don't mind hurting their feelings for no good reason.

I take full responsibility for starting a thread for my friend. I didn't realize it would turn into some guy insulting someone who I've known so long she feels like my own sister, and I didn't think it would turn into you making cracks about my other friend. To everyone who reads this and especially @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863) and @Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866) I apologize

I'll ask the mods to delete it because it's just BS now. @Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868)?

I didn't dump on anyone, I merely said I didn't believe Code was in Iraq. The rest of you assholes then jumped on me like I am supposed to accept everything as gospel. Well, fuck you, I don't.

Now, if this is supposed to be just for friends and neighbors perhaps that info should be posted.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 02:17 PM

You care about wayyyy too much is which is why you always have to insert yourself in negative ways into conversations which have nothing to do with you. It's almost compulsive. Then you say dumb things like you're not Nathan Forrest as if that's a defense against anything at all. You're just a dumb shit with racist tendencies that you like to pretend don't exist.

You don't need to believe that my husband existed at all. You don't have to believe I exist. You just have to believe that I think you're a stupid shit that I have nothing but contempt for...because that's a provable truth.

I think you're a stupid shit, Nathan.

I care about your gut feeling the way I care about you, which is not at all.

Oh yes, because you're King of the Internet. I forgot. Silly me. I'll just get off my high horse because you said so.

Guess what's the other cool thing about the Internet...I can say "make me" and you can't do shit. So make me get off it, Nathan. Let's see you try.

:)

Adelaide
06-18-2014, 02:18 PM
I think everyone should calm the fuck down.

If you share information on the internet, people are going to question it. However, I would expect that people here have or should have the decency to keep their rude comments to themselves or at least private if it concerns a member and their shared personal history. Especially if it involves military/veteran history. There is nothing more disrespectful than questioning someone's service.

So, seriously - everyone knock it off.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 02:20 PM
I didn't dump on anyone, I merely said I didn't believe Code was in Iraq. The rest of you assholes then jumped on me like I am supposed to accept everything as gospel. Well, fuck you, I don't.

Now, if this is supposed to be just for friends and neighbors perhaps that info should be posted.

Waaah, someone pointed out that I was a dick. Waaaaah, Codename who never said where he was was allegedly lying about where he was waaaah.

Yes, that's jumping on you, Nathan. Telling you what a meanie you were.

Mean is "me". Jumping on you is "me" calling you an asshole. You're an asshole. A huge, piece of shit racist asshole. How's that? Mean enough? Jumping on you?

I can get meaner and really jump on you.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 02:21 PM
I think everyone should calm the fuck down.

If you share information on the internet, people are going to question it. However, I would expect that people here have or should have the decency to keep their rude comments to themselves or at least private if it concerns a member and their shared personal history. Especially if it involves military/veteran history. There is nothing more disrespectful than questioning someone's service.

So, seriously - everyone knock it off.

I don't know, questioning someone's widowhood which he does repeatedly REPEATEDLY is more disrespectful.

Adelaide
06-18-2014, 02:25 PM
I don't know, questioning someone's widowhood which he does repeatedly REPEATEDLY is more disrespectful.

Right, and from what I understand it's questioning whether he died in service of his country.

Mr. Nygma
06-18-2014, 02:25 PM
:(

I was sad and shouldn't have posted this thread. My apologies to everyone who is now hurt from Nathan to Alyosha to Codename. I shouldn't have said anything at all. I didn't mean for his service to be questioned or her husband's death to be made light of.

I really, really didn't. I did not mean for that to happen. Actually, this forum isn't for me. It's too negative.

Rina, please just stop. Please. You're not like this and I did something that made you upset and get mean with people. I'm so sorry.

Everyone, really, I'm very sorry. I'm just going to leave this place.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 02:26 PM
Right, and from what I understand it's questioning whether he died in service of his country.

He thought it was at the time. It really wasn't though.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 02:27 PM

I was sad and shouldn't have posted this thread. My apologies to everyone who is now hurt from Nathan to Alyosha to Codename. I shouldn't have said anything at all. I didn't mean for his service to be questioned or her husband's death to be made light of.

I really, really didn't. I did not mean for that to happen. Actually, this forum isn't for me. It's too negative.

Rina, please just stop. Please. You're not like this and I did something that made you upset and get mean with people. I'm so sorry.

Fuck Nathan. He's a jealous piece of shit. I'm done with him questioning my husband with his "derp, I don't believe anyone on the Internet crap"...as if the Internet is that different than meeting someone in a store or bar. No one is that rude in real life. No one.

He can eat a dick for all I care.

Spectre
06-18-2014, 02:31 PM

No need to leave at all, it wasn't you're fault.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 02:36 PM
No need to leave at all, it wasn't you're fault.

No, it's Nathan's fault. Most people don't lie about rape and they don't lie about being a widow of a dead service person. You'd have to be the biggest asshole in the world for that, and, while I'm close to being the biggest asshole, I'm not quite there yet.

Five years of being mentally ill and depressed is no joke for me, and to have that whiney piece of shit question his life, that he existed or died at all sets me off.

Grrrrr.

Mister D
06-18-2014, 02:37 PM
Smoke a doob, brah. Chill. :cool2:

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 02:38 PM
Smoke a doob, brah. Chill. :cool2:

I may have to!

Mister D
06-18-2014, 02:39 PM
I may have to!

No! Vaporize that lil' nigga. Don't smoke it. Feel me?

Captain Obvious
06-18-2014, 02:42 PM
No! Vaporize that lil' nigga. Don't smoke it. Feel me?

Supposed to be healthier.

... fucking potheads :biglaugh:

Bob
06-18-2014, 02:50 PM

Wait nathanbforrest45

That is correct. But didn't you say you were in the military? I was. If anybody needed me to prove it, I could have easily by going into details where I served and with whom. But why do you suspect Codename Service is not honest? I believe he is honest. I don't believe he bragged. Why do people claim if we talk about our military life, we are bragging? It is a job is all.

I saw the post in the 60s I believe where people are angry at you now. I went back to the beginning to find the post that might have got it started and though I have many more to read, it might be this post that got it started. Service life is hard enough without trying anything on a person with military service.

If any of us wanted more information that is not classified, I bet he could have shown he is for real.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 02:52 PM
Wait @nathanbforrest45 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=891)

That is correct. But didn't you say you were in the military? I was. If anybody needed me to prove it, I could have easily by going into details where I served and with whom. But why do you suspect Codename Service is not honest? I believe he is honest. I don't believe he bragged. Why do people claim if we talk about our military life, we are bragging? It is a job is all.

I saw the post in the 60s I believe where people are angry at you now. I went back to the beginning to find the post that might have got it started and though I have many more to read, it might be this post that got it started. Service life is hard enough without trying anything on a person with military service.

If any of us wanted more information that is not classified, I bet he could have shown he is for real.

Ohhh no! Neither of you were in the military. Nathan is probably CapUsa and you're Walt Disney.

Bob
06-18-2014, 02:53 PM
I may have to!

I quit pot in 1979. I swear, you have a beautiful mind and if you fuck it up, you will regret it. There are ways to get rid of stress. A simple 2 mile walk will do wonders. Why ruin your brain? (my use of pot lasted 3 months only in the evening and not every evening)

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 02:56 PM

Most of us are stuck together unfortunately or fortunately. Zelmo taught Code in military school years ago, Code was my bodyguard out of the marines, my brother and I helped him and wash start their business, poor Gilber (Nygma) is just a nice guy whose now trying to get me off the computer to drink tea and Jon Snow and I had sex in a cave before climbing the wall.

Damn those white walkers.

Bob
06-18-2014, 03:00 PM
Ohhh no! Neither of you were in the military. Nathan is probably CapUsa and you're Walt Disney.

LMAO

Sorry to say but yes, Uncle Sam drafted me. My Germany unit was HQ/HQ, 1st Bn 30th Inf, 3rd Infantry division. Check out then Col William E. DePuy. He commanded my unit just before I got there. Became a famous General. We were called a Battle Group when he commanded and I got there. We reorganized. This for some odd reason got us moved out of the building we were in and we moved up a few buildings towards the German Soccer Field. Only an actual vet at Ledward Barracks knows that detail. Google Ledward Barracks. I was later assigned by the Col to Conn Barracks at the airfield. Check it out. At the time I was there, the CG of the 3rd Division was Two Star Frank Mildren. I have a good memory. His office was in Wurzburg. Mine was at Schweinfurt.

Bob
06-18-2014, 03:04 PM
Most of us are stuck together unfortunately or fortunately. Zelmo taught Code in military school years ago, Code was my bodyguard out of the marines, my brother and I helped him and wash start their business, poor Gilber (Nygma) is just a nice guy whose now trying to get me off the computer to drink tea and Jon Snow and I had sex in a cave before climbing the wall.

Damn those white walkers.

Are you kidding about sex in a cave?

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 03:04 PM
LMAO

Sorry to say but yes, Uncle Sam drafted me. My Germany unit was HQ/HQ, 1st Bn 30th Inf, 3rd Infantry division. Check out then Col William E. DePuy. He commanded my unit just before I got there. Became a famous General. We were called a Battle Group when he commanded and I got there. We reorganized. This for some odd reason got us moved out of the building we were in and we moved up a few buildings towards the German Soccer Field. Only an actual vet at Ledward Barracks knows that detail. Google Ledward Barracks. I was later assigned by the Col to Conn Barracks at the airfield. Check it out. At the time I was there, the CG of the 3rd Division was Two Star Frank Mildren. I have a good memory. His office was in Wurzburg. Mine was at Schweinfurt.

Bob, I was kidding. I don't question that stuff. I believe you were in the military. :) It would be cooler if you were Walt Disney tho.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 03:05 PM
Are you kidding about sex in a cave?

It was a cave and we were about to climb the wall. I wasn't sure of his loyalties so I dragged him inside. Jon Snow took one for the team.

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 03:14 PM

The thing is, nobody should have to prove to an asshole on the internet that what they say is true. It's completely irrelevant. If I tell you I'm a TVA executive making 600k a year, why do you need to find out if it's true? Why do I need to prove it? I have never questioned what anybody has said about themselves here because I think it's disrespectful, no matter how fanciful I think it sounds. I've met some pretty epic people on the internet, especially good folks like Codename Section. I have met them outside of this medium in the real world and they are exactly who they say they are.

Why does it matter? It doesn't. It's a tactic, nothing more. Nathan is always doing this, running around being as negative as he possibly can. He seems to take joy from pissing people off, which I think is sad. This time, he pissed off the wrong people and now the forum will be worse off for it.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 03:18 PM
The thing is, nobody should have to prove to an asshole on the internet that what they say is true. It's completely irrelevant. If I tell you I'm a TVA executive making 600k a year, why do you need to find out if it's true? Why do I need to prove it? I have never questioned what anybody has said about themselves here because I think it's disrespectful, no matter how fanciful I think it sounds. I've met some pretty epic people on the internet, especially good folks like Codename Section. I have met them outside of this medium in the real world and they are exactly who they say they are.

Why does it matter? It doesn't. It's a tactic, nothing more. Nathan is always doing this, running around being as negative as he possibly can. He seems to take joy from pissing people off, which I think is sad. This time, he pissed off the wrong people and now the forum will be worse off for it.

You're much more handsome in real life, GA, and give good hugs.

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 03:19 PM
You're much more handsome in real life, GA, and give good hugs.

Well, I'm handsome enough to have won the beautiful princess that is my wife, so I suppose I have to agree :tongue:

Thanks, bestie. *hug*

Bob
06-18-2014, 03:20 PM

Game of Thrones is a wild ass film. How about that hot chick, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilia_Clarke

You said you had sex in a cave with Jon Snow but it's been weeks since I last saw the 2nd or 3rd season and forgot him. They have so many characters and doing so many things at times it is hard to keep up. So, you fooled me so forget the question. It was you making a blue joke.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 03:22 PM
Game of Thrones is a wild ass film. How about that hot chick, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilia_Clarke

You said you had sex in a cave with Jon Snow but it's been weeks since I last saw the 2nd or 3rd season and forgot him. They have so many characters and doing so many things at times it is hard to keep up. So, you fooled me so forget the question. It was you making a blue joke.

Bob
06-18-2014, 03:25 PM
Well, I'm handsome enough to have won the beautiful princess that is my wife, so I suppose I have to agree :tongue:

Thanks, bestie. *hug*

Your wife has a very intelligent husband. It amazes me so many posters actually know each other and have met. This is the only forum I posted on where they knew each other. Save for the following.

On an AOL forum, a poster that lived near Houston flew to San Jose on his company business so we met and had dinner. Later he comes back with his wife and we again had dinner and I took them on the grand tour of the SF Bay Area. He had graduated from West Point and was a Captain in Armor when he quit the Army. Family matters ended his career. However he works for the company that we all know of by results. Remember slogans, Quality is Job One? Something like that. His company rated corporations and when they gave a top rating, it was like being top rated by consumers guide.

Later I toured West Point and a man that wrote a book about West Point, and much more, signed his book and I purchased it. I had him endorse it to my friend and myself. I gave it to my AOL friend.

Ok, boring. But that is what happened.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 03:27 PM
Your wife has a very intelligent husband. It amazes me so many posters actually know each other and have met. This is the only forum I posted on where they knew each other.

I know XL in real life, too. We used to live 5 stops from each other in New York before I moved. He's such a lush I had to stop hanging out though.

...inside joke.

Cthulhu
06-18-2014, 03:28 PM

You're right, we could get custom decals that say "Blarg Happens". He'd laugh at that at least.

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 03:32 PM
Your wife has a very intelligent husband. It amazes me so many posters actually know each other and have met. This is the only forum I posted on where they knew each other. Save for the following.

On an AOL forum, a poster that lived near Houston flew to San Jose on his company business so we met and had dinner. Later he comes back with his wife and we again had dinner and I took them on the grand tour of the SF Bay Area. He had graduated from West Point and was a Captain in Armor when he quit the Army. Family matters ended his career. However he works for the company that we all know of by results. Remember slogans, Quality is Job One? Something like that. His company rated corporations and when they gave a top rating, it was like being top rated by consumers guide.

Later I toured West Point and a man that wrote a book about West Point, and much more, signed his book and I purchased it. I had him endorse it to my friend and myself. I gave it to my AOL friend.

Ok, boring. But that is what happened.

Believe it or not, I met my wife on a forum too. That was a long time ago though. She was 13 and I was 15.

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 03:33 PM
You're right, we could get custom decals that say "Blarg Happens". He'd laugh at that at least.

Hell, I'd put one of those on my car! We need to make this a thing :tongue:

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 03:34 PM

I'm not afraid of him. I'll paint a rebel flag on it.

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 03:34 PM

You have no reason to be afraid of him. He'd be mad at first and then he'd sit down and help you paint it :tongue:

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 03:35 PM
You have no reason to be afraid of him. He'd be mad at first and then he'd sit down and help you paint it :tongue:

Yeh he would. :(

Bob
06-18-2014, 03:37 PM

I hope Nathan regrets it and does not do that again. I have no clue what Nathan did during his long life but would not come out and call him a liar. It would be like sticking my hand into a bees hive.

Posters on some forums do that all the time. I hate those forums.

I don't wish to back Nathan into the corner. I think he simply did not realize what would happen and more than likely regrets it.

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 03:37 PM
Yeh he would. :(

When's he get back again? Four days?

Cthulhu
06-18-2014, 03:39 PM

You and me both. He won't punch you, and he can't punch me - unless he traveled a few thousand miles. In which case, I would still stand by it, even if it earned me a fat lip it would be worth it.

Seriously. "Blarg Happens" in big contrasting letters inside an outline of the country of Iraq. Order it and put it on his truck. Paint the rebel flag on the other side.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 03:40 PM
I hope Nathan regrets it and does not do that again. I have no clue what Nathan did during his long life but would not come out and call him a liar. It would be like sticking my hand into a bees hive.

Posters on some forums do that all the time. I hate those forums.

I don't wish to back Nathan into the corner. I think he simply did not realize what would happen and more than likely regrets it.

Bah! He is always making snide comments about people's service records--of course not his own--and my husband's has been topic of conversation before which I don't appreciate one bit.

The day he actually apologizes will be the day you see the Four Horsemen in the clouds.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 03:42 PM
When's he get back again? Four days?

I don't know. He snuck out.

Bob
06-18-2014, 03:43 PM
I know XL in real life, too. We used to live 5 stops from each other in New York before I moved. He's such a lush I had to stop hanging out though.

...inside joke.

Are you in the right place to do what you are best at? I have been in Codename Sections part of VA where you say you are. Seems to me to be too rural for fancy lawyers.

Take me, I live in an affluent city so I can sell expensive homes. I like my city and am getting tired of the state politics. i feel like CA is Obama land.

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 03:44 PM
Are you in the right place to do what you are best at? I have been in Codename Sections part of VA where you say you are. Seems to me to be too rural for fancy lawyers.

Take me, I live in an affluent city so I can sell expensive homes. I like my city and am getting tired of the state politics. i feel like CA is Obama land.

Some family friends of ours own their own engineering firm. They moved up into the Smokies in NC and ended up having to move back to CA to get enough contracts. Nice thing about lawyers is that they are in demand everywhere.

Bob
06-18-2014, 03:45 PM
Bah! He is always making snide comments about people's service records--of course not his own--and my husband's has been topic of conversation before which I don't appreciate one bit.

The day he actually apologizes will be the day you see the Four Horsemen in the clouds.

I don't know. He has been nice to me. I have been nice to him.

What about a brand new start?

Cthulhu
06-18-2014, 03:50 PM
Seriously though, "Blarg Happens" decals on the truck. It would be awesome.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 03:56 PM

I am not. You'll notice I don't talk about my cases anymore. I'm taking a break for health reasons.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 03:56 PM
I don't know. He has been nice to me. I have been nice to him.

What about a brand new start?

We've had a brand new start and he keeps doing it.

Bob
06-18-2014, 04:07 PM
Some family friends of ours own their own engineering firm. They moved up into the Smokies in NC and ended up having to move back to CA to get enough contracts. Nice thing about lawyers is that they are in demand everywhere.

I have a friend from AOL who lives in VA. We never met but have long wrote each other e mail. She was married to a guy not far from Charlottesville, VA and they bought the company he worked for. He set up the deal and she appeared to me to be happy. Jennifer surprised me by saying she was divorcing the guy over what he was doing that hurt her. She is now remarried and says to a very nice guy. She worked for a major fast food restaurant and with her degree trained managers. She now works for Coldwell Banker and I give her advice on her real estate career. Maybe some day we will meet. But still I feel like we know each other. She sent me mail a day or so ago.

Bob
06-18-2014, 04:08 PM
We've had a brand new start and he keeps doing it.

Sorry about that. Maybe he is grumpy cat.

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 04:10 PM

http://phonelane.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/grumpy-cat.jpg

Bob
06-18-2014, 04:14 PM
I am not. You'll notice I don't talk about my cases anymore. I'm taking a break for health reasons.

I have been in that part of VA in the fall. I have not been there when it gets humid. Can you stand high humidity?

I pray your health returns.

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 04:18 PM

He doesn't know when to shut up and which subjects you don't question, death being one of them. Drew can handle his own reputation. He twerps me off with his cracks about my experiences with death.

Peter1469
06-18-2014, 04:27 PM
I have been in that part of VA in the fall. I have not been there when it gets humid. Can you stand high humidity?

I pray your health returns.

I grew up in the New Orleans area, so I don't mind the summer here. I like it. Typically lots of wind (breeze, comparatively speaking) to make the heat and humidity sort of nice.

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 04:29 PM
I grew up in the New Orleans area, so I don't mind the summer here. I like it. Typically lots of wind (breeze, comparatively speaking) to make the heat and humidity sort of nice.

Ever been to Houma? That's where the wife grew up. Her dad and step-mom still live there.

Bob
06-18-2014, 04:34 PM

We have the cold pacific ocean to the west so our humidity is dry compared to yours. I was miserable the first time I got to New Orleans. Miserable in Mississippi and miserable in Alabama and Ft. Benning. Worse for me is cold. Germany was numb nuts cold at times.

Peter1469
06-18-2014, 04:34 PM
Ever been to Houma? That's where the wife grew up. Her dad and step-mom still live there.

My National Guard unit was in Houma. Land of the Big Breasted Women. I broke some hearts there.

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 04:35 PM
My National Guard unit was in Houma. Land of the Big Breasted Women. I broke some hearts there.

Well, I've never heard it called that, but my wife is from there, so I can see why it is :tongue:

Bob
06-18-2014, 04:36 PM
He doesn't know when to shut up and which subjects you don't question, death being one of them. Drew can handle his own reputation. He twerps me off with his cracks about my experiences with death.

It might not seem the same to you but when My most favorite uncle got killed in Korea, it hurt a lot. Knowing that he was decomposed in his coffin was awful. Being at the military cemetery with the 21 gun salute still haunts me. And this was in 1950. It seems the worst of all wastes of life when it is during war.

Peter1469
06-18-2014, 04:37 PM
Well, I've never heard it called that, but my wife is from there, so I can see why it is :tongue:

I was in that unit from Aug 91-Dec 95 (college and first law school years). I would just use the drill hall as a staging area (when we weren't in the field) and party at nights.

Bob
06-18-2014, 04:38 PM

But haven't you have had hot women break your heart? I have.

Peter1469
06-18-2014, 04:44 PM
But haven't you have had hot women break your heart? I have.

That is part of life.

nathanbforrest45
06-18-2014, 05:53 PM

I was in the Navy from 1965 to 1971. I served in Washington DC at Anacosta, on the USS Mansfield DD 728 out of Yokosuka Japan and in Baltimore MD. I went to boot camp in San Diego and did a short tour at Norfolk. I was a Yeoman and frankly I hated just about every second of it at the time. Now, 40 plus years later I am thankful for the experience.

I don't know if Code is telling the truth or not. I just have a hard time believing people on the internet who claim the things he has claimed. Perhaps he is James Bond incarnate. Perhaps he owns and operates a private security firm. And I don't think he did post he was going back to Iraq. Frankly, I think the timing is a bit suspect, Obama says he is sending in the Marines and Code is gone? Maybe, Maybe not. I had no reason to doubt he was in the Marines, he certainly was arrogant enough. I just have problems with others claiming he has become the new American Hero and scurried off to Iraq.

If everyone wants me to leave this forum because I am suspicious, tough shit, I am not going anywhere.

nathanbforrest45
06-18-2014, 05:54 PM

Shit, now you know my secret.

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 05:57 PM
I was in the Navy from 1965 to 1971. I served in Washington DC at Anacosta, on the USS Mansfield DD 728 out of Yokosuka Japan and in Baltimore MD. I went to boot camp in San Diego and did a short tour at Norfolk. I was a Yeoman and frankly I hated just about every second of it at the time. Now, 40 plus years later I am thankful for the experience.

I don't know if Code is telling the truth or not. I just have a hard time believing people on the internet who claim the things he has claimed. Perhaps he is James Bond incarnate. Perhaps he owns and operates a private security firm. And I don't think he did post he was going back to Iraq. Frankly, I think the timing is a bit suspect, Obama says he is sending in the Marines and Code is gone? Maybe, Maybe not. I had no reason to doubt he was in the Marines, he certainly was arrogant enough. I just have problems with others claiming he has become the new American Hero and scurried off to Iraq.

If everyone wants me to leave this forum because I am suspicious, tough shit, I am not going anywhere.

Nobody said you should leave the forum, just that you should stop being a colossal bag of dicks.

nathanbforrest45
06-18-2014, 06:00 PM
OK OK OK

I get the message. You are all living in a military complex just waiting for order to take down the entire government of Fucupastan. I can't deal with such wonderful people

Have a pleasant life, I have one that extends beyond this forum or any forum for that matter.

This is just too fucking strange, what an incestuous bunch

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 06:01 PM
OK OK OK

I get the message. You are all living in a military complex just waiting for order to take down the entire government of Fucupastan. I can't deal with such wonderful people

Have a pleasant life, I have one that extends beyond this forum or any forum for that matter.

This is just too fucking strange, what an incestuous bunch

I don't think you do, because you're making a continued point of posting in this thread instead of just saving face and moving on.

Cthulhu
06-18-2014, 06:41 PM

This was written on an internet forum, thus it cannot be true.

Therefore it is -

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/lTule38Zlvk/hqdefault.jpg

Think what you want. But you don't have to be a tool about it. Or a bag of dismembered male genitalia.

And our lives are ruined. Surely it is impossible to go on. However will we cope? :rollseyes:

Venus
06-18-2014, 08:30 PM
Prayers for Code's speedy and safe return.

nathanbforrest45
06-24-2014, 07:51 AM
I only have one more thing to say

Janet Evanovich and Stephanie Plum.

I read some of the books and this cast of characters are either the basis for the books or vice versa. I am not saying you are all lying but............................................... ........

The only thing missing is a fat black ex whore and Cluck In A Bucket.

Codename Section
06-24-2014, 09:09 AM
nathanbforrest45 I'm really glad you didn't post this yesterday.

I didn't ask for this thread. I didn't ask for any real life friends to start a fan club. I'm just "me", a redneck from Mississippi. I don't need Internet groupies, either. Your little bitch posts might make you feel good but they have zero impact on me or my life other than as a mod, so you're wasting a good dig on me. You are going to rev shit back up again that should have just died down and that will make my day on here a pile of shit as I have to PM people, try to cool them down, etc.

I don't follow you around making personal comments. I don't snipe you. I expect the same in return. Give me the same respect I give you for a change and we won't have flareups.

Deal?

nathanbforrest45
06-24-2014, 09:28 AM
Go fuck yourself. You pretend to be a bad ass and you have all these assholes claiming you were on some secret mission in Iraq which was pure bullshit as we all know. When I said I didn't believe it they acted as though I had committed heresy of the highest order. I said that you didn't say you were in Iraq so it wasn't a dig at you at the time but now, fuck you and your Po little Mississippi mud me.

Codename Section
06-24-2014, 09:29 AM
Go fuck yourself. You pretend to be a bad ass and you have all these assholes claiming you were on some secret mission in Iraq which was pure bullshit as we all know. When I said I didn't believe it they acted as though I had committed heresy of the highest order. I said that you didn't say you were in Iraq so it wasn't a dig at you at the time but now, fuck you and your Po little Mississippi mud me.

If you think I'm even close to being upset or butthurt by this reaction you're mistaken. Back to my question, why don't you stop talking about me and making me your subject and go back to talking about politics?

Like...is it that hard? I'd think it would be easy.

Cthulhu
06-24-2014, 09:31 AM

Wow. Someone offers you an olive branch and you lay on the hate.

Seriously, what is the source of your angst?

Codename Section
06-24-2014, 09:32 AM
Wow. Someone offers you an olive branch and you lay on the hate.

Seriously, what is the source of your angst?

Some marine nailed his girlfriend back in the day, I'm guessing.

Cthulhu
06-24-2014, 09:34 AM
Some marine nailed his girlfriend back in the day, I'm guessing.

As amusing as that might be, I do wonder about the morbid fixation on you. It's kinda weird. Whatever, his cross to bear I suppose. I ask in vain because the odds of getting a legitimate response from him are about as high as me growing a foot taller.

Codename Section
06-24-2014, 09:36 AM
Actually, I can tell this is going to get bad in about 30 minutes or maybe less.
nathanbforrest45 when you come at me like this you are breaking the rules of this forum about good faith posting. I never report people who do that to me because I think it's pussing out. BUT I know that certain people will take this and run and then we have a forum meltdown.

So now I'm done asking and I'm telling you cut this shit out with me. It's against the rules. Personal attacks on people, like challenging their service record and calling them liars are against the rules. Follow them. If you follow them I won't have Alyosha, Green Arrow, Wash and other overly protective types jump in and break rules too as they curse, call you names and generally fling shit everywhere.

This needs to stop. Fine you think I'm full of shit. Cool, man. It's already out there. You don't need to keep revving up the angst on here.

Matty
06-24-2014, 09:47 AM
Actually, I can tell this is going to get bad in about 30 minutes or maybe less.
@nathanbforrest45 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=891) when you come at me like this you are breaking the rules of this forum about good faith posting. I never report people who do that to me because I think it's pussing out. BUT I know that certain people will take this and run and then we have a forum meltdown.

So now I'm done asking and I'm telling you cut this shit out with me. It's against the rules. Personal attacks on people, like challenging their service record and calling them liars are against the rules. Follow them. If you follow them I won't have Alyosha, Green Arrow, Wash and other overly protective types jump in and break rules too as they curse, call you names and generally fling shit everywhere.

This needs to stop. Fine you think I'm full of shit. Cool, man. It's already out there. You don't need to keep revving up the angst on here.

Calling people liars is most definitely Not against the rules.

Alyosha
06-24-2014, 09:55 AM
I only have one more thing to say

Janet Evanovich and Stephanie Plum.

I read some of the books and this cast of characters are either the basis for the books or vice versa. I am not saying you are all lying but............................................... ........

The only thing missing is a fat black ex whore and Cluck In A Bucket.

I don't believe that Nathan is a man. He sounds like the worst caricature of someone's nagging ex wife who always as to get in the last word, and when she does it's just pathetic garbage.

And the fact that he's bringing up famous romance novel writers is my first clue to thinking that I'm really on to something here. :rollseyes:

Alyosha
06-24-2014, 09:56 AM
Calling people liars is most definitely Not against the rules.

Obviously it is not. You are correct Matalese Nathan is allowed to call me a liar about being a widow, which is some serious bullshit right there and he's yet to be threadbanned or reprimanded because if he does it looks like the mods are playing favorites.

nathanbforrest45
06-24-2014, 10:00 AM
Listen dumb ****, I never attacked you in the beginning and never did during the previous rant. I took exception to your dumb shit followers. You are the one who keeps saying I am attacking you so unless you are a dozen different posters I did not say you lied. I said your fan club did. Ban me, I don't really give a shit. This forum is getting boring and stupid anyway

Good bye shit for brains.

Matty
06-24-2014, 10:01 AM
Obviously it is not. You are correct @Matalese (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=796) Nathan is allowed to call me a liar about being a widow, which is some serious bullshit right there and he's yet to be threadbanned or reprimanded because if he does it looks like the mods are playing favorites.

He's the lowest of low to do that, but a mod called me a flat out liar on the open board and got away with it. So to me that means that calling people a liar is not against the rules.

Matty
06-24-2014, 10:03 AM
Listen dumb ****, I never attacked you in the beginning and never did during the previous rant. I took exception to your dumb shit followers. You are the one who keeps saying I am attacking you so unless you are a dozen different posters I did not say you lied. I said your fan club did. Ban me, I don't really give a shit. This forum is getting boring and stupid anyway

Why don't you stfu? What does it matter to you where the hell he was? It's none of your damn business in the first place.

Alyosha
06-24-2014, 10:03 AM

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/25/2582e121e4b8d631ea55a970c44599eb431c0574e3b4044d6e 1f4bdef1e3bc02.jpg

I love how Nathan only shows back up on the forum to stalk Code some more. Retirement must be fun.

Code should take extra precautions. :laugh:

Alyosha
06-24-2014, 10:04 AM
He's the lowest of low to do that, but a mod called me a flat out liar on the open board and got away with it. So to me that means that calling people a liar is not against the rules.

I thought I made him apologize. Dammit!

Alyosha
06-24-2014, 10:06 AM

Hahaha...saying "I am starting to believe your husband didn't die" is certainly not accusing me of lying. Nooooo.

Hey! You--

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/095/074/845029-get_out_of_here_stalker_super.jpg

Matty
06-24-2014, 10:07 AM
I thought I made him apologize. Dammit!

Yep! You made him.

Codename Section
06-24-2014, 10:09 AM
Exactly what I knew would happen. See nathanbforrest45 why we should stick to talking shit about subjects and not people?
Alyosha knock it off. NOW. I am a man. I can choose to handle my business how I feel like handling it.

Alyosha
06-24-2014, 10:12 AM
Exactly what I knew would happen. See @nathanbforrest45 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=891) why we should stick to talking shit about subjects and not people?
@Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863) knock it off. NOW. I am a man. I can choose to handle my business how I feel like handling it.

Hold up. He's accused me, Gabe, you, Green Arrow and everyone we know of lying, he accused me of pretending to be a widow, he just called me a **** and I have to knock it off? I do?

Why don't you threadban me Mr. Moderator Man? That way you can look like you're not playing favorites again and make another example of me.

@exotix (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=516) I think Code's gonna throw a banhammer at me again over Nathan.

Codename Section
06-24-2014, 10:14 AM
Hold up. He's accused me, Gabe, you, Green Arrow and everyone we know of lying, he accused me of pretending to be a widow, he just called me a **** and I have to knock it off? I do?

Why don't you threadban me Mr. Moderator Man? That way you can look like you're not playing favorites again and make another example of me.

@exotix (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=516) I think Code's gonna throw a banhammer at me again over Nathan.

Provoking banning and questioning forum rules is bad faith posting.

Matty
06-24-2014, 10:18 AM
You know, this is just a suggestion but wouldn't it be helpful if members knew in what capacity a mod was posting? Is there a way to distinguish between your mod ships and when you are just regularly posting.

Matty
06-24-2014, 10:20 AM

He he called you a ****? Is that the C word?

exotix
06-24-2014, 10:23 AM

I'm a little surprised nathan doesn't get banned more often than not ...

This isn't his debut at throwing-down this kind of rhetoric ..

Alyosha
06-24-2014, 10:25 AM
He he called you a ****? Is that the C word?

Yes. Look at his meltdown post to see the "****" but does he get the pink warning? Nooooo. So the whiny baby who brings up a dead thread just to insult people some more gets to stay in the thread without warnings from the mods but I get a pink tag for bad faith posting.

Yeh. Fair.

Alyosha
06-24-2014, 10:26 AM
I'm a little surprised nathan doesn't get banned more often than not ...

This isn't his debut at throwing-down this kind of rhetoric ..

Nope. He does it all the time and gets away with it.

Codename Section
06-24-2014, 10:29 AM
Yes. Look at his meltdown post to see the "****" but does he get the pink warning? Nooooo. So the whiny baby who brings up a dead thread just to insult people some more gets to stay in the thread without warnings from the mods but I get a pink tag for bad faith posting.

Yeh. Fair.

Come on! Don't do this. Questioning moderation in thread gets you a ban. Stop, ok?

Perianne
06-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Someone needs to be the bigger person and let it go.

exotix
06-24-2014, 10:31 AM
Nope. He does it all the time and gets away with it.
I think the important point is to keep in mind forum *norms* ... nathan isn't what you call a *prodigy* ... it's more like beating-up on a retard ... http://i62.tinypic.com/23iwf7p.gif

del
06-24-2014, 10:32 AM
this thread has more whine than the napa valley

outstanding

Matty
06-24-2014, 10:32 AM
Someone needs to be the bigger person and let it go.
Who? Would that be? Women should be called bints and cunts and just let it go? Really?

del
06-24-2014, 10:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdW5upJY_6M

Alyosha
Come on! Don't do this. Questioning moderation in thread gets you a ban. Stop, ok?

You may appreciate being called a liar, but I don't. Not about my husband and his service. So you can let him trash your service record "devil dog" but that piece of dumbass navy shit is NOT going to trash my husbands.

He can go eat shit and die.

Do you what you gotta do jarhead.

Perianne
Who? Would that be? Women should be called bints and cunts and just let it go? Really?

Matalese..... I mean between the two friends. Not Nathan. They are picking at each other.

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

Codename Section
06-24-2014, 10:40 AM
You may appreciate being called a liar, but I don't. Not about my husband and his service. So you can let him trash your service record "devil dog" but that piece of dumbass navy shit is NOT going to trash my husbands.

He can go eat shit and die.

Do you what you gotta do jarhead.

Alyosha is threadbanned for questioning moderation. Do not communicate with her further in this thread.

Matty
06-24-2014, 10:42 AM
What a load of crap.

Codename Section
06-24-2014, 10:44 AM

Nathan, I asked politely. You continue to abuse privilege. One more time and you're out of the thread.

Perianne
06-24-2014, 10:45 AM

Codename Section
06-24-2014, 10:47 AM

No they shouldn't. Someone reported it so I posted a warning. I would threadban him if another mod was on.

Adelaide
06-24-2014, 11:02 AM
Thread is closed.