PDA

View Full Version : President Obama has now caught both of the men responsible for both September 11ths.

Cigar
06-18-2014, 09:38 AM
You’ll recall that George Bush never caught Osama bin Laden, and in fact let Osama get away at Tora Bora:

In a forthcoming book, the CIA field commander for the agency’s Jawbreaker team at Tora Bora, Gary Berntsen, says he and other U.S. commanders did know that bin Laden was among the hundreds of fleeing Qaeda and Taliban members. Berntsen says he had definitive intelligence that bin Laden was holed up at Tora Bora—intelligence operatives had tracked him—and could have been caught. “He was there,” Berntsen tells NEWSWEEK.

This was only months after September 11, and it was only a few months before Bush basically gave up on trying to catch Osama all together:

So tell me again who's weak on terror? :f_doh:

http://americablog.com/2014/06/obama-captures-benghazi-ringleader.html

Alyosha
06-18-2014, 09:44 AM
We've had 14 years to catch them, so we ought to have by now. It's not a fucking miracle, dude.

Cigar
06-18-2014, 09:47 AM
We've had 14 years to catch them, so we ought to have by now. It's not a fucking miracle, dude.

Can someone here tell her it didn't take 14 years to catch either of them :rollseyes:

nic34
06-18-2014, 10:06 AM
I only count Bush's years as a total loss....

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 10:19 AM

I agree, but it's about Benghazi, not 9/11. Not your fault, though. Cigar's an just an idiot and doesn't know how to title a thread or quote an article.

Cigar
06-18-2014, 10:21 AM
Deny Deny Deny :grin: What else can you do but Deny and Deflect :laugh:

You Lost ... Again :laugh:

Cigar
06-18-2014, 10:22 AM
I agree, but it's about Benghazi, not 9/11. Not your fault, though. Cigar's an just an idiot and doesn't know how to title a thread or quote an article.

You do know both were on 9/11 and both were caught ... so what's you're point.

Ransom
06-18-2014, 10:51 AM
I only count Bush's years as a total loss....

Herdmember mentality.

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 11:31 AM
You do know both were on 9/11 and both were caught ... so what's you're point.

The point is that 9/11/01 and 9/11/12 were two totally different events and neither of the two men caught were involved in the first, but were involved in the second. The point is also that you were an ass to Alyosha for misunderstanding your subject when it was your fault for poorly presenting the subject to begin with.

texan
06-18-2014, 03:15 PM
You’ll recall that George Bush never caught Osama bin Laden, and in fact let Osama get away at Tora Bora:

In a forthcoming book, the CIA field commander for the agency’s Jawbreaker team at Tora Bora, Gary Berntsen, says he and other U.S. commanders did know that bin Laden was among the hundreds of fleeing Qaeda and Taliban members. Berntsen says he had definitive intelligence that bin Laden was holed up at Tora Bora—intelligence operatives had tracked him—and could have been caught. “He was there,” Berntsen tells NEWSWEEK.

This was only months after September 11, and it was only a few months before Bush basically gave up on trying to catch Osama all together:

So tell me again who's weak on terror? :f_doh:

http://americablog.com/2014/06/obama-captures-benghazi-ringleader.html

http://steve-rustad.blogs.petaluma360.com/files/2013/01/Al-Qaeda-Is-Dead-Web.jpg

Two of Obama-the-Magnificent’s favorite phrases that must certainly be getting old to everybody but the Progressive Kool Aid drinkers are, “Al Qaeda is dead” and “We don’t have a spending problem.” As they say, history will be the judge. I fear the damage that OTM’s self-talk will cause while we’re waiting to learn what judgement history renders.

Cigar
06-18-2014, 03:59 PM
The point is that 9/11/01 and 9/11/12 were two totally different events and neither of the two men caught were involved in the first, but were involved in the second. The point is also that you were an ass to @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863) for misunderstanding your subject when it was your fault for poorly presenting the subject to begin with.

I stand by every single world that was written by the writer.

BOTH events happened on 9/11

BOTH involved has been caught.

Personally, if you or anyone else don't believe in those FACTS ... then that's on you or youzzz.

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 04:01 PM
I stand by every single world that was written by the writer.

BOTH events happened on 9/11

BOTH involved has been caught.

Personally, if you or anyone else don't believe in those FACTS ... then that's on you or youzzz.

It's not about the facts, it's about the terrible presentation. Presentation is everything. Would you eat a meal that looked like it had been run over several times before it was put on your plate?