PDA

View Full Version : Why is Planned Parenthood Planning Kinky Sex for Teens?

Libhater
06-18-2014, 01:53 PM
Perhaps these concerned Planned Parenthood employees believe that teaching teens all about sex would be a great learning tool for the teens to use in their childhood development right before they graduate into having an abortion as a result of that kinky sex. Too bad I didn't have this story to attach to my other post exposing liberals as people devaluing life. Oh well, better late than never.

http://conservativevideos.com/2014/06/planned-parenthood-planning-kinky-sex-teens/

Cigar
06-18-2014, 02:09 PM
Darn ... too late

Captain Obvious
06-18-2014, 02:15 PM
lol - yeah, right. Like I'm clicking that link.

Cigar
06-18-2014, 02:19 PM
lol - yeah, right. Like I'm clicking that link.

Wow ... Conservative Video (.) Com :laugh:

Need I say anymore

Captain Obvious
06-18-2014, 02:29 PM
Wow ... Conservative Video (.) Com :laugh:

Need I say anymore

Yeah, exactly.

Add "teen sex" to that and it's a recipe for a Tea Party convention.

Adelaide
06-18-2014, 02:30 PM
That kid is going to have sex regardless. She's asking questions she can't ask her parents rather than asking a peer who isn't going to know. Use anal sex as an example - it can be dangerous, and people think they don't need to wear protection. If a teenager is going to have anal sex and they can't get advice from a parent then sure, someone should be there to help them have safe anal sex. Or safe any sex.

Captain Obvious
06-18-2014, 02:34 PM
That kid is going to have sex regardless. She's asking questions she can't ask her parents rather than asking a peer who isn't going to know. Use anal sex as an example - it can be dangerous, and people think they don't need to wear protection. If a teenager is going to have anal sex and they can't get advice from a parent then sure, someone should be there to help them have safe anal sex. Or safe any sex.

Yeah, my wife and I did a lot of anal in High School because we figured to avoid pregnancy - and it kinda worked I guess, but this was stuff I couldn't ask my parents or Catholic HS teachers, nor could she.

Worked out in the long run tho, she's used to anal.

;)

exotix
06-18-2014, 02:56 PM
I don't think it's a matter of education ... I think it's a matter of biology ... good luck conservatives trying to Burka-Up raging hormones ... http://i59.tinypic.com/iokak1.gif

http://i62.tinypic.com/egebeu.jpg

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 03:20 PM
You say this like teens aren't already having kinky sex.

Libhater
06-18-2014, 06:51 PM
You say this like teens aren't already having kinky sex.

That's not the point. What we have here is this outfit with a name called Planned Parenthood that suggests these people are some kind of experts in planning the lives of these teens. Are these the people and are these the lessons of kinky sex that you or anyone else here on this forum are willing to let people use on your teens and future pregos ready for the abortion mill? Be honest here, who in there right mind is going to let a bunch of strangers take the responsibility away from you as parents so as to subject your child(s) to the madness of these perverts? Oh that's right, we're dealing with a lefty crowd here that subscribes to tolerance and a 'community' that "it takes a village" to raise our children. Great parenting on your part, not.

Refugee
06-18-2014, 07:02 PM
I don't think it's a matter of education ... I think it's a matter of biology ... good luck conservatives trying to Burka-Up raging hormones ... http://i59.tinypic.com/iokak1.gif

http://i62.tinypic.com/egebeu.jpg

Looking into her eyes is like looking at a bottomless pit of despair.

Green Arrow
06-18-2014, 07:02 PM
That's not the point. What we have here is this outfit with a name called Planned Parenthood that suggests these people are some kind of experts in planning the lives of these teens. Are these the people and are these the lessons of kinky sex that you or anyone else here on this forum are willing to let people use on your teens and future pregos ready for the abortion mill? Be honest here, who in there right mind is going to let a bunch of strangers take the responsibility away from you as parents so as to subject your child(s) to the madness of these perverts? Oh that's right, we're dealing with a lefty crowd here that subscribes to tolerance and a 'community' that "it takes a village" to raise our children. Great parenting on your part, not.

Feel better?

exotix
06-18-2014, 07:16 PM
Looking into her eyes is like looking at a bottomless pit of despair.
You must be gay ... LOL.

Libhater
06-18-2014, 07:19 PM
Feel better?

Feel better than what? I feel good all the time and I don't have to use drugs and drink like you guys to get that way. I see my post was a little too much for your weak mind to handle. That's all right, tomorry is another day.

sachem
06-18-2014, 07:55 PM
What kind of kinky sex?

del
06-18-2014, 07:58 PM
What kind of kinky sex?

with the lights on

exotix
06-18-2014, 08:00 PM
.. with bowser and fluffy watching you ...

sachem
06-18-2014, 08:06 PM
with the lights onhttp://downloadpolitics.com/images/smilies/eeek.gif

sachem
06-18-2014, 08:07 PM
.. with bowser and fluffy watching you ...Just watching?

Refugee
06-18-2014, 08:10 PM
You must be gay ... LOL.

If that thing was a choice I probably would. :laugh:

exotix
06-18-2014, 08:13 PM
Just watching?http://i59.tinypic.com/iokak1.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/15o9w8y.jpg

Mini Me
06-19-2014, 10:41 PM
Yeah, my wife and I did a lot of anal in High School because we figured to avoid pregnancy - and it kinda worked I guess, but this was stuff I couldn't ask my parents or Catholic HS teachers, nor could she.

;)

Well, whopee! That makes you an anal asstronaut!

A true pioneer of inner sanctum!

Mini Me
06-19-2014, 10:47 PM
Feel better than what? I feel good all the time and I don't have to use drugs and drink like you guys to get that way. I see my post was a little too much for your weak mind to handle. That's all right, tomorry is another day.

You sure do show a prurient interest in teen sex!

Perhaps you are bitter because you couldn't get laid as a lad?

(And those long haired hippies were)

Redrose
06-19-2014, 10:48 PM
We have a lamp with a red bulb in our bedroom. Gives the room a great mood. Hides cellulite too. Lol

Libhater
06-20-2014, 05:32 AM
You sure do show a prurient interest in teen sex!

Perhaps you are bitter because you couldn't get laid as a lad?

(And those long haired hippies were)

Since you obviously didn't grasp the nature of the OP nor the context in which it was delivered, I shall be more than delighted to bring you back to earth by stating that all the interest in abnormal teen sex was given to by the employees of Planned Parenthood. So if anyone's development of their adolescent sex lives needs to be examined, one might want to start by looking into the lives of those employees at PP and into yours so as to get a clearer picture of what might constitute a disturbing and dysfunctional upbringing.

sachem
06-20-2014, 05:35 AM
Since you obviously didn't grasp the nature of the OP nor the context in which it was delivered, I shall be more than delighted to bring you back to earth by stating that all the interest in teen sex was given to by the employees of Planned Parenthood. So if anyone's development of their adolescent sex lives needs to be examined, one might want to start by looking into the lives of those employees at PP and into yours so as to get a clearer picture of what might constitute a disturbing and dysfunctional upbringing.Good to know teens didn't have sex before PP existed.

Libhater
06-20-2014, 05:53 AM
Good to know teens didn't have sex before PP existed.

Get in the game sachem, this is about teens learning kinky sex from adults who are not their parents. You cool with that? A simple yes or no will suffice.

sachem
06-20-2014, 06:30 AM
Get in the game sachem, this is about teens learning kinky sex from adults who are not their parents. You cool with that? A simple yes or no will suffice.Yes.

Define kinky, just for my education.

Libhater
06-20-2014, 06:47 AM
Yes.

Define kinky, just for my education.

Doesn't seem to matter to you what kinky sex is since you already answered my question with an affirmative. But if you decide to learn more about the kinky sex Planned Parenthood are teaching these teens, then I suggest you open up the link from the OP and listen carefully to the audio enclosed within.

Alyosha
06-20-2014, 06:49 AM

;)

Wait a sec Captain Obvious...what do you mean "kinda worked"? You got her pregnant through ass sex? What kind of baby are we talking about here?

Peter1469
06-20-2014, 06:53 AM
Wait a sec @Captain Obvious (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3)...what do you mean "kinda worked"? You got her pregnant through ass sex? What kind of baby are we talking about here?
tar baby?

sachem
06-20-2014, 06:56 AM
tar baby?:facepalm:

sachem
06-20-2014, 06:58 AM
Doesn't seem to matter to you what kinky sex is since you already answered my question with an affirmative. But if you decide to learn more about the kinky sex Planned Parenthood are teaching these teens, then I suggest you open up the link from the OP and listen carefully to the audio enclosed within.Nah. I rarely play linked videos.

Alyosha
06-20-2014, 07:00 AM
sachem

they are discussing how to have anal sex.

Frankly, I've never had a problem discovering how to have sex--any kind of sex. I think people just find it titillating to talk about so they do. In fact, figuring sex out is one of the most fun pastimes there is.

sachem
06-20-2014, 07:02 AM
@sachem (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=974)

they are discussing how to have anal sex.

Frankly, I've never had a problem discovering how to have sex--any kind of sex. I think people just find it titillating to talk about so they do. In fact, figuring sex out is one of the most fun pastimes there is.Thanks.

Anal? That is kinky? I'm kind of disappointed.

Alyosha
06-20-2014, 07:03 AM
Thanks.

Anal? That is kinky? I'm kind of disappointed.

I guess it's kinky, I mean, you're not exactly reading about it in Gone with the Wind or Wuthering Heights.

Peter1469
06-20-2014, 07:15 AM
I guess it's kinky, I mean, you're not exactly reading about it in Gone with the Wind or Wuthering Heights.

I was wondering if it was going to turn up in Pride and Prejudice. Might straighten Elizabeth out. :smiley:

Alyosha
06-20-2014, 07:19 AM
I was wondering if it was going to turn up in Pride and Prejudice. Might straighten Elizabeth out. :smiley:

OH! You're so bad! Noooo, Mr. Darcy would never go up the dirt road.

Peter1469
06-20-2014, 07:31 AM
OH! You're so bad! Noooo, Mr. Darcy would never go up the dirt road.

I have no opinion on that issue. :wink:

Libhater
06-20-2014, 09:23 AM
Why is Planned Parenthood Planning Kinky Sex for Teens you ask? Well since you asked I'll tell you that it is because the liberal parents of these teens have virtually no scruples and no moral fiber so as to give a rat's ass to what happens to their children. The parents of these teens have been raised to believe that the nanny state and or 'It Takes a Village' mindset is all that is needed to deal with these wayward children.

Mainecoons
06-20-2014, 09:25 AM
Yes, you've been told very clearly by some of the libs here that it is OK for adults outside of the home to teach their impressionable teenagers stuff like this. There's really nothing you can say about that kind of mentality, it speaks for itself.

Alyosha
06-20-2014, 09:28 AM
Yes, you've been told very clearly by some of the libs here that it is OK for adults outside of the home to teach their impressionable teenagers stuff like this. There's really nothing you can say about that kind of mentality, it speaks for itself.

This is my problem, too, also ... teens require boundaries because they'll go past them anyway. Tell them that anal sex is ok and natural and they'll start fisting anally.

Does no one remember being a teen?

Mainecoons
06-20-2014, 10:10 AM
Exactly and these PP people have shown us time and time again they have few or no moral and ethical boundaries.

I expect that from them. I'm disappointed with the few here who seem to share that defect.