PDA

View Full Version : Question

Matty
06-19-2014, 03:33 PM
Why would a member feel comfortable using the report button when Green Arrow mocks publicly for doing so?

Matty
06-19-2014, 03:52 PM
The answer is you shouldn't because what should be private will be mocked openly by Green Arrow.

Common Sense
06-19-2014, 04:00 PM
Oh god...

Cigar
06-19-2014, 04:01 PM
:happy1:

momsapplepie
06-19-2014, 04:06 PM
I guess I learned something new today. I thought when you reported someone for a violation it was private. If the report goes unattended, then others can do the same thing, only take the chance of a mod berating them publically! Strange twist to the rules.......

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 04:14 PM
I'm missing these...where was someone mocked for reporting?

I'm trying to be fair.

Common Sense
06-19-2014, 04:15 PM
I'm missing these...where was someone mocked for reporting?

I'm trying to be fair.

You read the original thread...what were your conclusions?

I'm not sure where this "mocking" occurred.

Matty
06-19-2014, 04:16 PM
You read the original thread...what were your conclusions?

I'm not sure where this "mocking" occurred.
Call Canada. No one here cares.

Common Sense
06-19-2014, 04:19 PM

I'm in Canada...how do i call Canada?

Again, I'm talking with the adults. Just give us a a second. Thanks.

Private Pickle
06-19-2014, 04:20 PM

Let's explore that. Why Canada? Why not Equador or Papua New Guinea?

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 04:21 PM
Well, it sounded like a disagreement between two people. Thing is on a very formal forum like politicalforum then no what he said would not have been appropriate to the tone and culture of that forum.

Here there is barely mod presence and they post as well as mod, so things get wonky.

That's my take anyway. No one gets paid to do it and I can go elsewhere.

Common Sense
06-19-2014, 04:21 PM
Let's explore that. Why Canada? Why not Equador or Papua New Guinea?

Because I'm Canadian. She hates me so she becomes irrational when I chime in. Apparently I'm an "asshole".

Common Sense
06-19-2014, 04:23 PM
Well, it sounded like a disagreement between two people. Thing is on a very formal forum like politicalforum then no what he said would not have been appropriate to the tone and culture of that forum.

Here there is barely mod presence and they post as well as mod, so things get wonky.

I don't want to put you on the spot and you don't have to answer but...who started the hostilities?

momsapplepie
06-19-2014, 04:26 PM
The common sense thing would have been a PM from the Mod to the poster instead of a public call out.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 04:30 PM
I don't want to put you on the spot and you don't have to answer but...who started the hostilities?

See, Matalese posts in a certain style which some could consider hostile but others like CO or I would be ((shrug)) about --depending on time of day. Green Arrow takes some ribbing a lot and I think sometimes he's just over it.

In my opinion it was a misunderstanding sprung from opposing viewpoints and strong beliefs.

It happens. It's politics.

Now, I do think for the sake of mods and posters that we just all should make the assumption that we treat mods like posters if they're in a thread and if they're not we treat them like mods, otherwise it's not fair to them.

That's how they did it on PF. If a mod posted in a thread, he couldn't mod it.

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 04:31 PM
The common sense thing would have been a PM from the Mod to the poster instead of a public call out.

Certain individuals don't react very nicely in PMs either. Regardless, her version of events is not the correct one. I told her it was hypocritical to report someone for insults and then insult someone yourself. Considering she has more than once said what and who she is reporting, I didn't see that I was really divulging anything that was private.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 04:32 PM
I like Matalese, I like Green Arrow. I think they both are cool people who its hard to tell about them on this type of impersonal medium. It took me a while to "get" matalese and same with GA--I couldn't stand him on PF in the beginning.

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 04:32 PM
See, Matalese posts in a certain style which some could consider hostile but others like CO or I would be ((shrug)) about --depending on time of day. Green Arrow takes some ribbing a lot and I think sometimes he's just over it.

In my opinion it was a misunderstanding sprung from opposing viewpoints and strong beliefs.

It happens. It's politics.

Now, I do think for the sake of mods and posters that we just all should make the assumption that we treat mods like posters if they're in a thread and if they're not we treat them like mods, otherwise it's not fair to them.

That's how they did it on PF. If a mod posted in a thread, he couldn't mod it.

That's pretty much how we roll too. Unless the one posting in the thread is the only one on, we get someone else to mod the thread we're posting in.

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 04:33 PM
I like Matalese, I like Green Arrow. I think they both are cool people who its hard to tell about them on this type of impersonal medium. It took me a while to "get" matalese and same with GA--I couldn't stand him on PF in the beginning.

I don't even remember what we argued about, really. Just that it was hardcore :tongue:

GrassrootsConservative
06-19-2014, 04:38 PM
I liked GA from the start, but we've exchanged blows on a couple occasions.

So to speak. :laugh:

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 04:40 PM
I don't even remember what we argued about, really. Just that it was hardcore :tongue:

LOL, I don't either. I hated Ethereal, too, although I remember why (Citizen's United). He and webby tried to double team me on why that should be awesome!

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 04:42 PM
LOL, I don't either. I hated @Ethereal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=870), too, although I remember why (Citizen's United). He and webby tried to double team me on why that should be awesome!

Too bad we were enemies at the time. I'd have helped you :tongue:

Matty
06-19-2014, 04:42 PM
Certain individuals don't react very nicely in PMs either. Regardless, her version of events is not the correct one. I told her it was hypocritical to report someone for insults and then insult someone yourself. Considering she has more than once said what and who she is reporting, I didn't see that I was really divulging anything that was private.
Of course you don't see it. How predictable. But rest assured, I'm so over reporting anything. So you'll have to find someone else to mock. And my version is the correct one. You basically had a tantrum because I and Spectre had a different viewpoint on your video. I am allowed to call the people in the video idiots, which I did. You are not allowed to call me a liar which you did. So pat your little selfie on the back.

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 04:43 PM
I liked GA from the start, but we've exchanged blows on a couple occasions.

So to speak. :laugh:

I've never had a problem with you, outside of temporary annoyance. And I get over that after like an hour :tongue:

GrassrootsConservative
06-19-2014, 04:44 PM
I've never had a problem with you, outside of temporary annoyance. And I get over that after like an hour :tongue:

Lucky for me. I'd hate to get fauxmocked on an internet forum.

Green Arrow
Of course you don't see it. How predictable. But rest assured, I'm so over reporting anything. So you'll have to find someone else to mock. And my version is the correct one. You basically had a tantrum because I and Spectre had a different viewpoint on your video. I am allowed to call the people in the video idiots, which I did. You are not allowed to call me a liar which you did. So pat your little selfie on the back.

I don't take selfies.

By the way, your signature line is against the rules, but I am doing nothing about it. So keep that in mind.

Alyosha
Of course you don't see it. How predictable. But rest assured, I'm so over reporting anything. So you'll have to fib pond someone else to mock. And my version is the correct one. You basically had a tantrum because I and Spectre had a different viewpoint on your video. I am allowed to call the people in the video idiots, which I did. You are not allowed to call me a liar which you did. So pat your little selfie on the back.
Matalese

I understand that you're frustrated because he's a mod, but...can you just give a little teeny tiny weenie bit on the whole thing? I mean, it's not like they get paid and sometimes they want to post, too. If he's in a thread treat him like another poster and let him treat you the same back.

If there's a dispute let another mod handle it by hitting report and in return if you tell him to pound sand in a thread he's posting in it can't be treated like you insulting a mod.

I just think we have to find a solution to this one and I like you both. Just trying to mediate.

momsapplepie
06-19-2014, 04:45 PM
That's pretty much how we roll too. Unless the one posting in the thread is the only one on, we get someone else to mod the thread we're posting in.

GA,You threatened her with "black marks". That didn't sound like coming from a poster or from other posters. That is something a mod says as a warning. Did I misunderstand that statement in the thread?

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 04:46 PM
@Matalese (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=796)

I understand that you're frustrated because he's a mod, but...can you just give a little teeny tiny weenie bit on the whole thing? I mean, it's not like they get paid and sometimes they want to post, too. If he's in a thread treat him like another poster and let him treat you the same back.

If there's a dispute let another mod handle it by hitting report and in return if you tell him to pound sand in a thread he's posting in it can't be treated like you insulting a mod.

I just think we have to find a solution to this one and I like you both. Just trying to mediate.

There's nothing to mediate on my end. I was pretty pissed this morning, but I'm over it. I just had a great job interview, you couldn't pay me to be mad.

Matty
06-19-2014, 04:46 PM
I don't take selfies.

By the way, your signature line is against the rules, but I am doing nothing about it. So keep that in mind.
Why is it against the rules? Why should I follow rules when you do not?

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 04:47 PM
Black marks?

GrassrootsConservative
06-19-2014, 04:47 PM
Can somebody please link me the original conversation that's caused all this controversy? I haven't read it yet, but I'd love to. PM it to me or something.

Perianne
06-19-2014, 04:48 PM
Can somebody please link me the original conversation that's caused all this controversy? I haven't read it yet, but I'd love to. PM it to me or something.

In The Hole.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/27527-Watch-these-libertarians-kick-John-Bolton-s-ass!

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 04:48 PM
GA,You threatened her with "black marks". That didn't sound like coming from a poster or from other posters. That is something a mod says as a warning. Did I misunderstand that statement in the thread?

You did. I said her attitude was leaving big black marks on her record, but I meant as far as anyone viewing was concerned. As any of the other mods can vouch, I didn't report a single thing she said on that thread. The most I did was move it to the Hole when I realized it was going overboard and that was that. No reports, no infractions, no TBs, not even a comment to the others. Just moved it to the appropriate forum for that kind of dialogue and let it run.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 04:50 PM
In pirate lore if you're giving the black spot you're in deep, deep shit.

http://www.artsjournal.com/lifesapitch/Black-Spot.jpg

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 04:50 PM
Black marks?

When I was a kid, a black mark on your record was a bad thing. Kind of like color cards in elementary school, or a big red F on your report card.

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 04:51 PM

"Watch these libertarians kick John Bolton's ass!" in The Hole.

Alyosha
GrassrootsConservative

it's honestly not that exciting. Don't bother. I've cross referenced it twice now and its nowhere as juicy as they all think it is.

:(

Bob

Just because @Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868) and I Alyosha @Matalese (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=796), have crossed swords at times, my sword is still sharp and unblunted. But I don't plan to want him to suffer over any particular member.

He said I wanted him gone as a Moderator. Not all true. He simply made an error. I know that before long if it has not happened, there will be more warning messages. Too bad too.

Matty
06-19-2014, 04:52 PM
Why is my sig line against the rules?

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 04:53 PM
Why is my sig line against the rules?

Rule 8, rule 11, could qualify as bad faith too. But I already told you I don't care. It makes you look petty, not me.

Bob
06-19-2014, 04:55 PM
"Watch these libertarians kick John Bolton's ass!" in The Hole.
I finally saw that. Green Arrow I disagree that Bolton got his ass kicked.

Being rude is rude. Kicking ass has to do with facts.

Said rude people accused Bolton of things and Bolton felt obliged to defend himself though he had no power at the time to change course of Iraq nor Bush.

I actually admire Boltons vast expertise.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 04:55 PM
Well, if I were a pirate captain--and I would so love to be a pirate captain--I would choose Matalese for my swash buckling crew and throw her a sword and GA would be more of a pacifist cabin boy, but definitely they'd both be on my ship.

http://i1.wp.com/listverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Anne-Bonny-e1380133847867.jpg?resize=632%2C447

Matty
06-19-2014, 04:56 PM
My last word on the subject. I disagreed on a video. My disagreement earned me a "liar". From a temperamental tantrum thrower. I will avoid speaking to him in the future. That should solve the problem. If I canons voice an opinion on a political forum without being labeled a liar it's not worth it. Kerry on.

Bob
06-19-2014, 04:58 PM
Rule 8, rule 11, could qualify as bad faith too. But I already told you I don't care. It makes you look petty, not me.

I hate to jump in, but there are reasons for not trashing moderators on forums. Since the system has been designed to keep complaints private and seek rulings from a group of moderators. If only one moderator got to vote, it could be a bloody mess.

momsapplepie
Maybe you should have clarified your statement a little further because it surely looked like you were threatening that she "was leaving black marks on her record", and you being a mod, are the one building that record, Right?
and while we're at it, how about a little clarification from the other day? You know, The "I Can!" comment about banning someone? Wasn't that little zinger aimed at Matalese also? I beleve Dr. Who settled that little instance, but I was just wondering why you felt you had to jump in there and wield the power?

Matty
Well since I cannot break any rules while you can consider it removed.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:00 PM
My last word on the subject. I disagreed on a video. My disagreement earned me a "liar". From a temperamental tantrum thrower. I will avoid speaking to him in the future. That should solve the problem. If I canons voice an opinion on a political forum without being labeled a liar it's not worth it. Kerry on.
Matalese

Nathan called me a liar when he said he doesn't believe my husband died. Shit happens. Which would you rather be called a liar over?

Perianne
06-19-2014, 05:00 PM
Well, if I were a pirate captain--and I would so love to be a pirate captain--I would choose Matalese for my swash buckling crew and throw her a sword and GA would be more of a pacifist cabin boy, but definitely they'd both be on my ship.

Yes, I would want Matalese on my side in a fight.

Perianne
06-19-2014, 05:01 PM
Nathan called me a liar when he said he doesn't believe my husband died.

Are. You. Serious?????

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:02 PM
Call me crazy but I kinda like being thread banned by mods. It's half the fun. Fuck my record, it's an online forum.

Matty
@Matalese (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=796)

Nathan called me a liar when he said he doesn't believe my husband died. Shit happens. Which would you rather be called a liar over?

Neither. I never lie. I may be mistaken but I never lie. Nathan sank to a new low when he did that. A very new low.

Alyosha
Are. You. Serious?????

Yes. He did. He's a dick weasel but whatever. He calls himself a cynic but forgets to add "rude ass" before cynic. Shit happens Peri.

Perianne
06-19-2014, 05:03 PM
Maybe you should have clarified your statement a little further because it surely looked like you were threatening that she "was leaving black marks on her record", and you being a mod, are the one building that record, Right?

I took it that way, too. I stopped reading the thread after that.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:03 PM
Neither. I never lie. I may be mistaken but I never lie. Nathan sank to a new low when he did that. A very new low.

Fo sho.

Bob
06-19-2014, 05:04 PM
When I was a kid, a black mark on your record was a bad thing. Kind of like color cards in elementary school, or a big red F on your report card.

3 years ago you mean???????????

LMAO (JK)

The Xl
06-19-2014, 05:04 PM
We just need 7 more topics on effectively the same thing and we'll all be set.

Perianne
06-19-2014, 05:05 PM
Yes. He did. He's a dick weasel but whatever. He calls himself a cynic but forgets to add "rude ass" before cynic. Shit happens Peri.

I am sorry he said that to you. :( ((((hugs))))

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:09 PM
Green Arrow do you feel comfortable apologizing to Matalese and Matalese can you accept it so we can all move on?

I want to talk about hot guys and you're ruining my buzz.

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 05:11 PM
@Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868) do you feel comfortable apologizing to Matalese and @Matalese (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=796) can you accept it so we can all move on?

For what it's worth, I am sorry I lost my cool. I've been having a rough week and I took it out on Matalese, unfairly.

Alyosha
Oooh look a hot guy!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Vzl3wPNhqr4/UjZiKJO5gII/AAAAAAAAb38/y95cfyjibsM/s1600/Kit+Harington+Jon+Snow+Game+of+Thrones+Wonderland+ 05.jpg

Matty
@Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868) do you feel comfortable apologizing to Matalese and @Matalese (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=796) can you accept it so we can all move on?

He has absolutely no need to apologize. You won't hear another word about it from me.

Alyosha
For what it's worth, I am sorry I lost my cool. I've been having a rough week and I took it out on Matalese, unfairly.

That's my guy. :)

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:12 PM
He has absolutely no need to apologize. You won't hear another word about it from me.

He apologized Matalese

Come on, I'll tell you about the time I threw up in front of a judge.

Perianne
06-19-2014, 05:12 PM
Oooh look a hot guy!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Vzl3wPNhqr4/UjZiKJO5gII/AAAAAAAAb38/y95cfyjibsM/s1600/Kit+Harington+Jon+Snow+Game+of+Thrones+Wonderland+ 05.jpg

Post old guys, Alyosha. This one is young enough to be my son, or grandson. :)

Perianne
06-19-2014, 05:13 PM
He apologized @Matalese (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=796)

Face it. You threw up ON the judge. :)

Matty
06-19-2014, 05:13 PM

I am glad he did.

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 05:15 PM

No, I agree with you. I should have clarified it, or used different words. I sometimes forget when posting that I am still a mod and things will be taken differently in light of that. That's 100% on me.

and while we're at it, how about a little clarification from the other day? You know, The "I Can!" comment about banning someone? Wasn't that little zinger aimed at Matalese also? I beleve Dr. Who settled that little instance, but I was just wondering why you felt you had to jump in there and wield the power?

I apologized to Matalese for that the same day and made sure she knew it wasn't a serious threat, but an admonishment to keep her behavior in check.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:15 PM
Perianne

http://famousface.us/wp-content/gallery/russell-crowe/russell-crowe-9.jpg

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:16 PM
Face it. You threw up ON the judge. :)

haha, i wish.

Perianne
@Perianne (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=762)

Yep. He's hot. A poopoo head, but still hot.

Green Arrow

Hey, *I* haven't even heard that one :tongue: Now you have to tell it :tongue:

Perianne
06-19-2014, 05:17 PM
haha, i wish.

You didn't get it? Animal House.

Matty
06-19-2014, 05:18 PM
@Perianne (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=762)

Now that's my idea of a man.

Perianne
06-19-2014, 05:19 PM
I thought Kevin Costner was hot in Hatfields and McCoys. Manly. I have always liked him.

http://wwwcdn.channel5.com/assets/images/000/033/735/full_left_column_kevincostner-640x360.jpg?1350307477

Matty
06-19-2014, 05:20 PM
I thought Kevin Costner was hot in Hatfields and McCoys. Manly. I have always liked him.

http://wwwcdn.channel5.com/assets/images/000/033/735/full_left_column_kevincostner-640x360.jpg?1350307477
I love his voice.

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 05:22 PM

I like Kevin Costner. Al Pacino and Robert Duvall weren't bad looking in their younger days either.

momsapplepie
06-19-2014, 05:25 PM
Nah, Costner in "The Bodyguard"

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:26 PM
I got one for the ladies!

http://deckardovkutak.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/1844137mqvefmrzikfv7hc_8n63uc1ipmvb1vlp9msrfhs3xae tcatfsvlg6onlfyzmtzjsxwrtfvr7eqhr2ovvq3ulg.jpg

momsapplepie
06-19-2014, 05:26 PM
For the voice, It's gotta be Sam Elliot. And for an older guy he's not bad either!

Matty
06-19-2014, 05:31 PM

I love this cutie pie too. :)

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 05:32 PM
For the voice, It's gotta be Sam Elliot. And for an older guy he's not bad either!

Two words: Patrick Stewart

Bob
06-19-2014, 05:34 PM
Oooh look a hot guy!

I would love to lie my ass off to you and say that is me.

LMAO

I believe at his age, I was that good looking though not the same.

I shaved.

Let me give you an idea.

I could bench lift 450 pounds at one point.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:34 PM
This guy is older and hot and has an amazing Scottish accent in real life.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/blog_post_349_width/2011/08/kevinmckidd_thr.jpg

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:35 PM
I would love to lie my ass off to you and say that is me.

LMAO

I believe at his age, I was that good looking though not the same.

I shaved.

Let me give you an idea.

I could bench lift 450 pounds at one point.

Bob, I'm sure you were quite handsome in your day. :)

Matty
06-19-2014, 05:36 PM
This guy is older and hot and has an amazing Scottish accent in real life.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/blog_post_349_width/2011/08/kevinmckidd_thr.jpg
Isn't he on Grey's Anatomy?

Perianne
06-19-2014, 05:36 PM

lol, I had a patient tell me "I'll bet you were something in your day". It wasn't funny then, but I laugh about it now.

momsapplepie
06-19-2014, 05:37 PM
Two words: Patrick Stewart
Sorry, Sam still has him beat in my book.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:38 PM
lol, I had a patient tell me "I'll bet you were something in your day". It wasn't funny then, but I laugh about it now.

Bob said he's 80. Now he gets to be distinguished.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:38 PM
Isn't he on Grey's Anatomy?

Yep.

Perianne
06-19-2014, 05:39 PM
Bob said he's 80. Now he gets to be distinguished.

I'll be 57 next week. Womins don't get to be distinguished. :(

Matty
06-19-2014, 05:39 PM

Remember when we got to wear white jumpsuits? I had one unzip me from chest to pubis. End of jumpsuits.

Bob
06-19-2014, 05:41 PM
Alyosha

That is Ashton Kutcher in your first photo. I saw the rest.

He wins

He has to be filthy rich.

However, a woman has his kid inside her.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:42 PM
I'll be 57 next week. Womins don't get to be distinguished. :(

She's mid 50's and distinguished

http://www.ecuadortimes.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/julianne-moore1.jpg

Bob
06-19-2014, 05:42 PM
Bob said he's 80. Now he gets to be distinguished. Alyosha

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am still young.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:43 PM
@Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863)

That is Ashton Kutcher in your first photo. I saw the rest.

He wins

He has to be filthy rich.

However, a woman has his kid inside her.

No, his name is Kit Harrington. He plays Jon Snow Bob

momsapplepie
06-19-2014, 05:43 PM

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:44 PM

I saw this old movie Roadhouse the other day. He looked quite good in that. Quite good.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:46 PM
Evil me wants to post a picture of someone on this forum who is cute, but I won't.

momsapplepie
06-19-2014, 05:47 PM
He looks good in ALL his movies! Quite the hottie when he was younger too!

Bob
06-19-2014, 05:48 PM

Why thank you hot stuff. Alyosha

At the time, though this was told to me by girls galore, believe it or not I had a hard time accepting compliments. I saw guys that were really handsome in my opinion.

Bob
06-19-2014, 05:53 PM
No, his name is Kit Harrington. He plays Jon Snow @Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013)
Alyosha

Sure fooled me.

I hope to start Game of Thrones again soon. Believe it or not, Dexter has been my latest fare. I watched The American president for a break. (Netflix sends me Dexter with over 3 hrs per at times)

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:54 PM
@Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863)

Sure fooled me.

I hope to start Game of Thrones again soon. Believe it or not, Dexter has been my latest fare. I watched The American president for a break. (Netflix sends me Dexter with over 3 hrs per at times)

I can't watch the last 3 episodes of the season yet. It's killing me.

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 05:54 PM
How about hunky Manu Bennett?

http://www.fanexpodallas.com/2013/wp-content/uploads/manu-bennett400X400.jpg

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:56 PM
Who's he Green Arrow? I mean, what show?

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 05:58 PM
Perianne

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33700000/Jaime-Lannister-jaime-lannister-33779441-1600-1200.jpg

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 05:59 PM
Who's he @Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868)? I mean, what show?

A LOT. He was Azog in The Hobbit, Slade Wilson/Deathstroke in Arrow, Crixus in Spartacus: Gods of the Arena and War of the Damned, Marc Antony in Xena...

momsapplepie
06-19-2014, 05:59 PM
Josh Harnett in Penny Dreadful

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 06:02 PM
Then there's Mark Strong:

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTA2MzAyMDc2NTheQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDUzNTQyNjg@._ V1_SY317_CR27,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 06:02 PM
You know who was hot until the day he died? Paul Newman.

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo356/BastianStanwyck/paul_newman_thumb.jpg

momsapplepie
06-19-2014, 06:03 PM
Patrick Swayze.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 06:05 PM
Patrick Swayze.

And Keanu!!

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2011/09/12/Point-Break-Swayze-Reeves.jpg

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 06:06 PM
Actually, I'm going to watch Point Break tonight! Thanks momsapplepie

Green Arrow
06-19-2014, 06:06 PM
James Caan was pretty good looking when he was younger. I just watched The Godfather and loved Santino.

http://redstatewitch.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Santino1.jpg

Bob
06-19-2014, 06:09 PM
I can't watch the last 3 episodes of the season yet. It's killing me.
Alyosha

I believe, but will check, that I have seen maybe 3 seasons. I like Thrones a lot but still it seems as if I saw it before only in other movies. I have seen 14 episodes. It seems as if NetFlix has no more to offer at this time

Season 1 had 5 discs.

Bob
06-19-2014, 06:19 PM
You know who was hot until the day he died? Paul Newman.

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo356/BastianStanwyck/paul_newman_thumb.jpg

Yeah, that is no joke either. A very good actor.

To me a good actor is when I stop recalling when scenes get split and watch the story.

I saw them making Combat with Vic Morrow staring.

Vic to me seemed in charge of everything.

Venus
06-19-2014, 09:27 PM

I didn't take Green's comment that way.

I didn't take his comment as a mod going back to the mod room to keep track of her comments to later use against her. I took it as, she would have more black marks/negative perception by any of the other members reading the thread.

Private Pickle
06-20-2014, 07:49 AM
Actually, I'm going to watch Point Break tonight! Thanks @momsapplepie (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=889)

"Whoa".

Common Sense
06-20-2014, 08:16 AM
I met Keanu back in the Bill and Ted days at a friends house...he came off as a functionally retarded idiot. Not a bad guy...just not too bright.