PDA

View Full Version : Should Prostitution Be Legal.....

MMC
04-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Simple question. What do you think. Should prostituion be legal throughout the Entire US? Not just in secluded spots or certian states and US Territories. Would making it legal create jobs?

Alias
04-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Legalize it a regulate it with the women in charge of everything, not the govt. I guarantee you that it will be done right. I volunteer to be in the QCD (Quality Control Department)

MMC
04-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Yeah.....I say it should be legalized. How many cases of misdemeanor crap like this could be removed from the Courts and out of the Police Depts way. Allowing them to focus more on violent crime. I agree it could be regulated and controlled.

Course I would want a full share to all start up buisnesses, piece of All advertizing and automatic membership to any clubs. http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/pimpdaddy.gif

Dagny
04-09-2012, 01:15 PM
As we see in Nevada...if you make it legal, blowjobs would cost around $100.

Gotta charge tax, and make sure the girls/guys are disease free.

MMC
04-10-2012, 07:10 AM
As we see in Nevada...if you make it legal, blowjobs would cost around $100.

Gotta charge tax, and make sure the girls/guys are disease free.

Who cares what they make it. As long as government isn't involved. Not to mention it will create jobs and give a boost to the economy. As well as boost the countrys morale. Plus then women could have another whole lobbying group.

Mainecoons
04-10-2012, 07:11 AM
I might add that this is another matter that the Federal government has no right to be involved in. If states want to make it legal, they have that right.