PDA

View Full Version : General Petraeus hangs McCain out to dry

Cigar
06-19-2014, 06:50 PM
Senator John McCain has been making the argument that President Obama should fire his entire intelligence people and hire folks like General David Petraeus and others that were involved in the Iraq War surge.

General Petraeus was clear to make a distinction between his and Senator McCain's comments:

“If there is to be support for Iraq, it has to be support for a government of Iraq. That is, a government of all the people, and that is representative of and responsive to all elements of Iraq,” Petraeus said, according to The Spectator. “President Obama has been quite clear on this: This cannot be the United States being the air force for Shia militias or a Shia on Sunni Arab fight. It has to be a fight of all of Iraq against extremists.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2014/06/18/david-petraeus-issues-warning-about-u-s-military-involvement-in-iraq/

Take That! McBitch! :laugh:

Remember .. The Generals are Right!

exotix
06-19-2014, 06:52 PM
McKook.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 06:56 PM
So its Loose Lips and McCrazy in a bitch fight now? Awesome.

Matty
06-19-2014, 07:07 PM
Oh, I remember him, the one the libtards called General Betray US. That guy? Yep.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 07:09 PM
Oh, I remember him, the one the libtards called General Betray US. That guy? Yep.

He was the big wig at the CIA who told his mistress classified info. What a tool.

Peter1469
06-19-2014, 07:22 PM
He was the big wig at the CIA who told his mistress classified info. What a tool.

All in. :smiley:

Blackrook
06-19-2014, 07:25 PM
Cigar, you're grasping at straws in your efforts to divert attention from Obama's failures as Commander-in-Chief.

Private Pickle
06-19-2014, 07:52 PM
All in. :smiley:

Balls deep.

Blackrook
06-19-2014, 08:23 PM
I assume that most generals, admirals, politicians, and ambassadors have mistresses on the side, so when one of them is outed for cheating I assume it is happening because he pissed off the people who really run this country, and not because he actually did something immoral, since most men in power are doing the same thing.

Alyosha
06-19-2014, 08:27 PM
I assume that most generals, admirals, politicians, and ambassadors have mistresses on the side, so when one of them is outed for cheating I assume it is happening because he pissed off the people who really run this country, and not because he actually did something immoral, since most men in power are doing the same thing.

Um so if they all do it then it's no longer immoral?

Blackrook
06-19-2014, 08:36 PM
No, it's very immoral. I am faithful to my wife, and believe that a husband should always be faithful to his wife.

But the men who run this country are powerful and they believe their power entitles them to certain privileges, like a little side sex with pretty secretaries and interns. My guess is that most men in power are doing this, and Clinton only got in trouble because he was sued for sexual harrassment and had to answer questions about his sex life.

General Petreus was purged from the military, not for whatever he did with his mistress, but because Obama wanted to get rid of him. Perhaps he was not playing ball with Obama's agenda.

By the way, Presidents who had mistresses: FDR, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Clinton -- we only found about Clinton, the others got away with it.

Peter1469
06-19-2014, 08:44 PM
True. Had the CIA wished, this never would have come out. Someone wanted Petraeus silenced.

Blackrook
06-19-2014, 08:50 PM
The thing to realize is that none of what they tell you in the media is the truth. If a man is outed for having a mistress, the real reason he got in trouble is because he crossed someone more powerful, who then used the mistress thing as an excuse to get rid of him.

Look at Ted Kennedy, who left a trail of women behind him in his path, never getting in trouble except for the one time he actually killed a woman, and then, even the mainstream media had to report it.

But there was a cover-up, Mary Jo Kopechne never had an autoposy, at the insistence of her parents. They were bought off obviously, covering up a pregnancy or whatever Teddy was trying to hide about Mary Jo.

Mini Me
06-19-2014, 10:34 PM
The thing to realize is that none of what they tell you in the media is the truth. If a man is outed for having a mistress, the real reason he got in trouble is because he crossed someone more powerful, who then used the mistress thing as an excuse to get rid of him.

Look at Ted Kennedy, who left a trail of women behind him in his path, never getting in trouble except for the one time he actually killed a woman, and then, even the mainstream media had to report it.

But there was a cover-up, Mary Jo Kopechne never had an autoposy, at the insistence of her parents. They were bought off obviously, covering up a pregnancy or whatever Teddy was trying to hide about Mary Jo.

You are a pathetic grievance collector, bringing that up and portraying TK as a murderer!

It was just a tragic accident.

Peter1469
06-19-2014, 10:36 PM
You are a pathetic grievance collector, bringing that up and portraying TK as a murderer!

Stop trolling. Teddy just had way too much to drink.

Bob
06-19-2014, 10:44 PM

Oh GOD yes. I recall them calling him that. This was all over AOL and other forums.

Bob
06-19-2014, 10:48 PM

Democrats don't like the stinking truth. Not when it is one of theirs.

Sure, Teddy the party boy was getting drunk. And he figured he could get some. I recall that event since then I was a Democrat. But I never said he was not guilty. At the least, he by law had to immediately call for help and report to the cops. Too bad she did not have a man to do that for her.

zelmo1234
06-20-2014, 04:20 AM

NO it is always immoral! That is the thing about truth and morals, they really don't care if you believe in them or not!

This is why I refuse to live my life on the bell curve

zelmo1234
06-20-2014, 04:23 AM

Enjoying that Ocean Front Property in Arizona!