PDA

View Full Version : Poor Hillary ... that bad problem called rape comes up again

Bob
06-20-2014, 10:21 PM
https://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/hillary-clinton-dogged-1975-rape-case-182047673--abc-news-politics.html

UPDATED
Hillary Clinton's successful 1975 legal defense of an accused rapist has surfaced again with the victim, angered over a tape of Clinton chuckling over her courtroom tactics in the case, lashing out at the potential Democratic presidential candidate.
"Hillary Clinton took me through hell," the victim told the Daily Beast (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html) in an emotional interview published today. The woman said that if she saw Clinton today she would say, "I realize the truth now, the heart of what you've done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I heard you on tape laughing."
The name of the woman, who is now 52, was withheld for privacy reasons. She decided to speak out after hearing never-before-heard audio tapes released by the Washington Free Beacon (http://freebeacon.com/politics/the-hillary-tapes/) earlier this week of Hillary Clinton talking about the trial. In the recordings, dubbed the "Hillary Tapes," Clinton is heard laughing as she describes how she succeeded at getting her client a lighter sentence, despite suggesting she knew he was guilty.
"He took a lie-detector test! I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs," Clinton said about her client on the tapes, which were initially recorded, but never used, in the early 1980s.
The rape case has been investigated more than once, but with Clinton considering a presidential run, it is again commanding headlines.

Redrose
06-20-2014, 11:56 PM
https://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/hillary-clinton-dogged-1975-rape-case-182047673--abc-news-politics.html

UPDATED
Hillary Clinton's successful 1975 legal defense of an accused rapist has surfaced again with the victim, angered over a tape of Clinton chuckling over her courtroom tactics in the case, lashing out at the potential Democratic presidential candidate.
"Hillary Clinton took me through hell," the victim told the Daily Beast (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html) in an emotional interview published today. The woman said that if she saw Clinton today she would say, "I realize the truth now, the heart of what you've done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I heard you on tape laughing."
The name of the woman, who is now 52, was withheld for privacy reasons. She decided to speak out after hearing never-before-heard audio tapes released by the Washington Free Beacon (http://freebeacon.com/politics/the-hillary-tapes/) earlier this week of Hillary Clinton talking about the trial. In the recordings, dubbed the "Hillary Tapes," Clinton is heard laughing as she describes how she succeeded at getting her client a lighter sentence, despite suggesting she knew he was guilty.
"He took a lie-detector test! I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs," Clinton said about her client on the tapes, which were initially recorded, but never used, in the early 1980s.
The rape case has been investigated more than once, but with Clinton considering a presidential run, it is again commanding headlines.
Hillary is more of a man than a woman. That's why Bill was always playing around.

Kalkin
06-21-2014, 01:18 AM
She will never be president.

Redrose
06-21-2014, 01:28 AM
She will never be president.
Geez, I hope you are right. But with the way the left is thinking, we could get someone worse, like crazy DiBlasio mayor of NYC.

Kalkin
06-21-2014, 01:56 AM
Geez, I hope you are right. But with the way the left is thinking, we could get someone worse, like crazy DiBlasio mayor of NYC.
The Left is imploding more by the day. They just lie so much that they've lost the ability to see the truth.

1751_Texan
06-21-2014, 03:53 AM
The Left is imploding more by the day. They just lie so much that they've lost the ability to see the truth.

Just keep in mind...where ever the left is, the right is many percentage points below that.

If the left is "imploding", the right has imploded.

enjoy your day.

zelmo1234
06-21-2014, 06:53 AM
To say that Hilary will never be President is a foolish statement.

However the Democrats have only one candidate to talk about at this time!

While republicans have several they are kicking around.

Democrats are definitely fearful of this next presidential election. If any real opposition to Hilary arises and it gets ugly they know they are done for?

Unless the Republicans nominate another progressive / moderate? Which is why I was surprised that they went after Christie? The only thing that I can figure is they thought he would take a lot of the Democrat vote, because conservatives I don't think would have voted for him!

But you will see a lot of things like the Time article on Walker, an issue where the judge did not even allow the summons and was settled months ago, try and be brought up to assonate the character of any conservative challengers.

If the GOP does nominate a conservative candidate and that person has and publishes a plan of action for the country?

The Democrats are in trouble for the Whitehouse in 2016, Not because Hilary is not qualified, but because everything they have been doing is a total and complete failure

Kalkin
06-21-2014, 10:14 AM
Just keep in mind...where ever the left is, the right is many percentage points below that.

If the left is "imploding", the right has imploded.

enjoy your day.Example A of the left believing it's own lies ^^^^

Kalkin
06-21-2014, 10:21 AM
To say that Hilary will never be President is a foolish statement.

I disagree. If you take into account her age, political baggage, health, recent political presidential trends, and the beating liberalism has and is continuing to take under obama's incompetence, it's more an educated guess of a likely outcome in 2016. After that, being a two time loser and advanced age takes the witch out.