PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming data fraud

Peter1469
06-24-2014, 08:10 PM
And I mean the man made type: (http://Global Warming data fraud) And the solution is much easier and cheaper than irrationally attacking CO2.

Now, in what might be the largest scientific fraud ever uncovered, NASA and the NOAA have been caught red-handed altering historical temperature data to produce a "climate change narrative" that defies reality. This finding, originally documented on the Real Science website (http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2014/06/23/noaanasa-dramatically-altered-us-temperatures-after-the-year-2000/), is detailed here.

We now know that historical temperature data for the continental United States were deliberately altered by NASA and NOAA scientists in a politically-motivated attempt to rewrite history and claim global warming is causing U.S. temperatures to trend upward. The data actually show that we are in a cooling trend, not a warming trend (see charts below).

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/045695_global_warming_fabricated_data_scientific_f raud.html##ixzz35bnYOmEL

Seeing these charts, you might wonder how the extremely high temperatures of the 1930's came about. Were we releasing too much CO2 by burning fossil fuels?

Nope. That entire episode of massive warming and drought was caused by conventional agricultural practices that clear-cut forests, poisoned the soils with chemicals and plowed the top soil away. Lacking trees to retain moisture, areas that were once thriving plains, grasslands and forests turned to desert. Suddenly, the cooling effects of moisture transpiration from healthy plant ecosystems was lost, causing extreme temperatures and deadly drought.

Shortsighted agricultural practices, in other words, really did cause "warming," while a restoration of a more natural ecosystem reversed the trend and cooled the region.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/045695_global_warming_fabricated_data_scientific_f raud.html#ixzz35bnpnyox

This brings us to the simple, obvious solution to all this. If you want to cool the planet, focus on reforestation efforts. If you want to retain moisture and keep your soils alive, you need diverse plant-based ecosystems, not clear-cut fields running monoculture operations.

Forests act like sponges that soak up rainwater, and then they turn around and slowly release that water back into the air, "moisturizing" the atmosphere and keeping humidity levels high enough to support other nearby grasses, shrubs and plants. When you clear-cut forests -- as has been done all across the world to make room for mechanized agriculture -- you effectively raise temperatures by eliminating nature's plant-based water retention and cooling systems.

Industrialized farming, in other words, has already been historically shown to radically increase continental temperatures and "warm" the region. So why isn't the White House warning the world about the dangers of industrialized agriculture?

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/045695_global_warming_fabricated_data_scientific_f raud.html#ixzz35bnzI5pQ

Private Pickle
06-24-2014, 08:22 PM
Interesting.

Bob
06-24-2014, 08:22 PM
I have told Democrats this hundreds of times. I hope this time they listen. Still TODAY I listened and watched Sen Barbara Boxer running her face saying Climate change is our fault and definite.

She is a liar.

I said many times, if it was real, they would try to solve the problem by planting trees. If it was serious, we would see Dykes being constructed right now.

Where are they building dykes to war off sea rise?

Thanks to @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10), we now have this.

This brings us to the simple, obvious solution to all this. If you want to cool the planet, focus on reforestation efforts. If you want to retain moisture and keep your soils alive, you need diverse plant-based ecosystems, not clear-cut fields running monoculture operations.

Forests act like sponges that soak up rainwater, and then they turn around and slowly release that water back into the air, "moisturizing" the atmosphere and keeping humidity levels high enough to support other nearby grasses, shrubs and plants. When you clear-cut forests -- as has been done all across the world to make room for mechanized agriculture -- you effectively raise temperatures by eliminating nature's plant-based water retention and cooling systems.

Industrialized farming, in other words, has already been historically shown to radically increase continental temperatures and "warm" the region. So why isn't the White House warning the world about the dangers of industrialized agriculture?
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/045695_gl...#ixzz35bnzI5pQ (http://www.naturalnews.com/045695_global_warming_fabricated_data_scientific_f raud.html#ixzz35bnzI5pQ)

lynn
06-25-2014, 08:47 AM
What happened in the 30's, known as the dirty 30's was directly caused by improper agriculture practices. Today, due to increasing population needs we have removed the trees and replaced it with freeways, buildings, etc. In my state of Arizona, I moved here in the early 80's when we had monsoons. Today, with all of the additional freeways, monsoons have almost disappeared along with our spring weather. It now goes from winter to summer in one day with no transition of spring weather.

Take this on a global scale of human behavior of destroying trees to make room for expansion, you are going to experience higher temperatures. However, at any time we can reverse this by growing trees and returning massive areas to natural habitats on a global scale and the temperature will lower globally.

Rising global temperatures is just a symptom of the problem. Politics will never fix the problem only take your money while promising that they will fix it. Fixing the problem would cut into the profits of big corporations and this they can't allow to happen.

Common Sense
06-25-2014, 09:05 AM
There are huge efforts by a variety of groups in the field of reforestation. Deforestation is part of the problem, but not the only problem.

zelmo1234
06-25-2014, 09:34 AM
You know in MI we had a bunch of Summers that were hot and dry and very mild winters and Lake MI was way down.

Now the last 3 years we have cool summers and tons of snow and cold in the winters and very wet springs and falls and the lake is not higher than normal

It is called the weather! It changes some years are hot and some are dry.

To say that the Dust bowl was created by farming practices is half true, the other part was high winds and NO rain!

Polecat
06-25-2014, 10:58 AM
The end game has always been to render the masses helpless. Our movement is restricted and our ability to fight back is hobbled. We are slaves. We will work our fool asses off just to stay warm and fed.

Common Sense
06-25-2014, 10:59 AM
The end game has always been to render the masses helpless. Our movement is restricted and our ability to fight back is hobbled. We are slaves. We will work our fool asses off just to stay warm and fed.

Do you really believe that???

Wow.

Polecat
06-25-2014, 12:32 PM
Do you really believe that???

Wow.

It has already began. Energy cost is a huge burden for most people. It exceeds the house payment in many cases. Attacking our current methods with no alternative method has driven this. You see, we still burn petroleum & coal because that is all we have but the cost has gone beyond reason. This will continue to be the case until we are left with no reserve income and are working for the sole purpose of survival.

Mainecoons
06-25-2014, 12:52 PM
Common is a Canadian and he enjoys cheap electric rates courtesy of Ontario Hydro. He hasn't a clue about what Obama is doing to the cost of energy in the U.S.

His government isn't run by leftist fools who don't understand the direct connection between the cost of energy and the well being of the middle class.

Common Sense
06-25-2014, 12:59 PM
Common is a Canadian and he enjoys cheap electric rates courtesy of Ontario Hydro. He hasn't a clue about what Obama is doing to the cost of energy in the U.S.

His government isn't run by leftist fools who don't understand the direct connection between the cost of energy and the well being of the middle class.

I just don't believe there is some conspiracy to enslave everyone and to "render the masses helpless". That's conspiracy nonsense in my opinion.

You guys have cheaper gas...but you don't hear me crying that there's conspiracy to enslave me.

Polecat
06-25-2014, 01:24 PM
I wish I didn't believe it. The rise in the cost of living is outpacing wages to such a degree it is inevitable that we end up there. Maybe it is just a natural disaster?

texan
06-25-2014, 08:47 PM
You are a complete moron if you believe this money making stunt. The next thing I know you will be telling me there is a real difference in all the detergents down the soap isle. Jesus.

Blackrook
06-26-2014, 07:41 PM
Well, it seems obvious then that we need to shut down production of ethanol, which is causing over-production of corn.

Peter1469
06-26-2014, 07:46 PM
Well, it seems obvious then that we need to shut down production of ethanol, which is causing over-production of corn.

Why?

Ethanol isn't limited to corn. Who told you that? Corn is one of the least efficient feed stocks for ethanol.

We could produce ethanol and methanol without using any land needed for food crops. And this would help with the "global warming" hysteria much more than cutting CO2. It would also eliminate out farm waste and garbage landfills.

Blackrook
06-26-2014, 07:48 PM
The world is going hungry because of ethanol.

http://www.globalwarming.org/2013/01/09/ethanol-mandates-cause-hunger-and-child-malnutrition-in-guatemala/

Bob
06-26-2014, 07:50 PM
Common is a Canadian He hasn't a clue about what Obama is doing to the cost of energy in the U.S.

He ignored this so let's shoot it again. Oil companies have no better pal than Obama. Why does one suppose our fuel prices skyrocketed under him and have not come back down? This is a net cost to the economy. It hits food prices hard, prices hard of any product that is shipped by truck and even by rail and air.

It is his policy keeping prices sky high. America is no longer dependent on OPEC so he lost that excuse.

Bob
06-26-2014, 07:52 PM
Why?

Ethanol isn't limited to corn. Who told you that? Corn is one of the least efficient feed stocks for ethanol.

We could produce ethanol and methanol without using any land needed for food crops. And this would help with the "global warming" hysteria much more than cutting CO2. It would also eliminate out farm waste and garbage landfills.

President Bush wanted the USA to convert to switchgrass.

Who thinks that the energy of gasoline per gallon and ethanol is the same?

Give me a good reason to not use alcohol? Peter1469 or Green Arrow

Peter1469
06-26-2014, 07:57 PM

Give me a good reason to not use alcohol? @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) or @Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868)

Gas has more energy than alcohol. But when you do the math, alcohol is cheaper. Switch-grass is great, but we need to stop thinking about one solution. There are endless things that could be turned into fuel. Many plants that could be put in semi arid places and take back deserts. Cool the climate too boot.

Bob
06-26-2014, 08:03 PM
There are huge efforts by a variety of groups in the field of reforestation. Deforestation is part of the problem, but not the only problem.

Well, Carbon Dioxide is not the problem. The rise of CO2 follows temps, not causes them.

Bob
06-26-2014, 08:14 PM
Gas has more energy than alcohol. But when you do the math, alcohol is cheaper. Switch-grass is great, but we need to stop thinking about one solution. There are endless things that could be turned into fuel. Many plants that could be put in semi arid places and take back deserts. Cool the climate too boot.

It does indeed. And to get the same energy, more Alcohol must be used.

They use alcohol in high powered race cars because economy did not matter and alcohol cools the engine. This allows for more power. Then add Nitromethane and you have a lot more oxygen to burn. Top fuel dragsters though light weight can consume over 4 and perhaps 5 gallons of fuel per 1/4 mile run.

Fun facts - NHRA.com (http://www.nhra.net/streetlegal/funfacts.html)www.nhra.net/streetlegal/funfacts.html[/URL]

(https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1VEAD_en&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#)
[URL="https://www.google.com/search?safe=off&rlz=1C1VEAD_en&espv=2&biw=1024&bih=653&q=related:www.nhra.net/streetlegal/funfacts.html+top+fuel+dragsters+fuel+consumption&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=GMWsU5inEcuhogTjhYDYBg&ved=0CDYQHzAC"]

that NHRA Top Fuel dragsters and Funny Cars consume between four and five gallons of fuel during a quarter-mile run, which is equivalent to between 16 and ...

The public loves higher mileage yet little do they understand that it will produce tiny autos. We can see this all over Europe since gasoline there is higher cost. There is no way to construct the tiny auto with the safety of the large auto. And tiny autos are not comfortable.

America is being led down the wrong path by Obama and his minions.

Peter1469
06-26-2014, 08:49 PM
As I said, alcohol is cheaper after you calculate the difference in energy production.

So why would somebody care if they used more fuel for less money?

Unless you were working for Exxon that is.

Green Arrow
06-26-2014, 08:54 PM

Give me a good reason to not use alcohol? @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) or @Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868)

I don't have anything against alcohol.

Bob
06-27-2014, 12:57 AM
I don't have anything against alcohol.

Even though the miles per gallon sucks?

Green Arrow
06-27-2014, 12:58 AM
Even though the miles per gallon sucks?

Why should I care? As long as I have the opportunity to use something else, I'm good.

Bob
06-27-2014, 12:59 AM
As I said, alcohol is cheaper after you calculate the difference in energy production.

So why would somebody care if they used more fuel for less money?

Unless you were working for Exxon that is.

Woah

Where did you get that idea from? Alky being cheaper?

Are you speaking of today's gasoline prices prior to taxes or at the price gasoline should be but for Obama? Peter1469

Bob
06-27-2014, 01:00 AM
Why should I care? As long as I have the opportunity to use something else, I'm good.

What make and model car do you drive? Green Arrow

Green Arrow
06-27-2014, 01:01 AM
What make and model car do you drive? @Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868)

1999 Ford Taurus.

Bob
06-27-2014, 01:15 AM
1999 Ford Taurus.

A woman rents her desk from me and her Ford Focus gets 36 mpg.

You pay 60 cents per gallon less for regular than I am able to find.

zelmo1234
06-27-2014, 01:57 AM
I just don't believe there is some conspiracy to enslave everyone and to "render the masses helpless". That's conspiracy nonsense in my opinion.

You guys have cheaper gas...but you don't hear me crying that there's conspiracy to enslave me.

I would agree that it is not a conspiracy , it is more likely ignorance.

They pass laws that are designed to make them feel good about themselves. They want everyone to see just how much they care about the environment. Then when the go back to their 40 room mansions that use more energy in a week than most people use in a year. Taking their private jet and riding from the airport in a private limo that uses more gas than the average person burns is a week only to invite over 100 of their closest friends and have a huge party!

So they can tell them how much they care about the environment!

Mean while back on main street, Gas goes up a dollar a gallon, and the cost of heating and cooling a home goes up 33% and the family supported by the father working in a coal mine and a coal fired electric plant lose their high paying jobs and are not working at WalMart for 9.00 an hour, wondering if they will be able to feed their families or keep the light turned on!

zelmo1234
06-27-2014, 02:01 AM
The world is going hungry because of ethanol.

http://www.globalwarming.org/2013/01/09/ethanol-mandates-cause-hunger-and-child-malnutrition-in-guatemala/

To some extent this is true, but it is only because we use corn for ethanol, Like peter said, a much better source is switch grass, which can grow almost anywhere, only needs to be planted about every 20 years, it tremendous nesting and winter cover for animals, prevents erosion of the soil and yields more ethanol

This could certainly change not only the price of fuel, but food as well

zelmo1234
06-27-2014, 02:19 AM
He ignored this so let's shoot it again. Oil companies have no better pal than Obama. Why does one suppose our fuel prices skyrocketed under him and have not come back down? This is a net cost to the economy. It hits food prices hard, prices hard of any product that is shipped by truck and even by rail and air.

It is his policy keeping prices sky high. America is no longer dependent on OPEC so he lost that excuse.

It has been a long time since anyone in the USA has actually had a plan for energy.

What I would like to see a President do it meet with all of the energy companies and give them a set of goals

Then see what they come up with! We know that they need to make profits. So there actually might need to be some general help from the people

So If the goal was to reduce the cost of Gasoline to 2.50 or less a gallon and to reduce the cost of heating energies by 33%

Then sit back and let the companies give you a plan to do this!

It would likely include some very easy things like one mixture for gas instead of 50, more refineries, allow for the exploration of energy on federal lands and coastal waters.

On the green side it would likely mean tax credits for homes investing is green solutions, this would mean personal solar and wind systems rather than wind and solar farms.

And I am sure 100's of other things that I can't think of!

Then you work with the populist on conservation as well! for example we have massive unemployment, so rather than a free lunch, the government could invest in insulation, windows, roofing and doors and use the unemployment and welfare recipients to make the homes of the poor and lower middle class more energy efficient.

Imagine would it would do for a working poor family if you could reduce the cost of the energy that they use to heat and cool their home by 33% and the through improvements to the home reduce it another 33%

If the cost of energy for the home was 100 dollars a month, that would reduce it to about 43.00 a month! (if you don't know why it is 43, instead of 33 let me know and I will show you how the math works)

And then the average family uses 40 gallons of gas per week, we have an average of 3.80 in the US today reduce the cost to 2.50 would mak a huge difference as well.

Just these three things could put $275.00 back in the budget of the working poor in the USA That is a car payment for a more energy efficient and reliable car.

That puts about 100 dollar back into the budget in reduce energy and repair savings. so they now have a more energy efficient and reliable car and can afford to go out to eat and buy the kids some cloths!

And that means that the restaurant and mall stores have to hire more people! And so it begins.

Now you will notice that I did use government spending targeted at workfare, not welfare, and using the surplus from people getting off unemployment to purchase energy efficient materials.

But I would also employ charities to help with this as well, and of course with a revitalized and working community you have the savings of less crime as well!

Peter1469
06-27-2014, 05:20 AM
Alcohol is cheaper than gas. Even when you adjust for the less efficiency of alcohol (http://energyvictory.net/).

Woah

Where did you get that idea from? Alky being cheaper?

Are you speaking of today's gasoline prices prior to taxes or at the price gasoline should be but for Obama? @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10)

zelmo1234
06-27-2014, 07:32 AM
Alcohol is cheaper than gas. Even when you adjust for the less efficiency of alcohol (http://energyvictory.net/).

Not when you use Corn and Corn is sky high in price, and you have to subsidies the refining of it!

but if we went away from corn and stopped the subsidies, I would agree with you

Peter1469
06-27-2014, 07:37 AM
Not when you use Corn and Corn is sky high in price, and you have to subsidies the refining of it!

but if we went away from corn and stopped the subsidies, I would agree with you

Then you agree with me. I have said numerous times the problems with corn ethanol. Also the link that I provided covers it as well.

Polecat
06-28-2014, 11:37 AM
The production of alcohol requires fermentation. Anyone that has toured a distillery has witnessed the huge amount of CO2 released during this process. I don't understand how those that worship at the altar of climatology can also support this as a "green" alternative.

Green Arrow
06-28-2014, 11:56 AM
I would rather go against my own "green" beliefs than continue to prop up brutal, ruthless cultures like the Middle East.

Polecat
06-28-2014, 12:18 PM
I would rather go against my own "green" beliefs than continue to prop up brutal, ruthless cultures like the Middle East.

You know I support environmental protection that is rational. The whole jump on the band wagon save the polar bear thing with wide eyed extremists being manipulated by Madison Avenue makes me ill. To believe that everything touted as "green" is anything more than just another product being peddled by just another huckster is a false religion. Good intentions are a chink in the armor that is easy to exploit by those with nothing more than their own bottom line at heart.

Green Arrow
06-28-2014, 12:24 PM
You know I support environmental protection that is rational. The whole jump on the band wagon save the polar bear thing with wide eyed extremists being manipulated by Madison Avenue makes me ill. To believe that everything touted as "green" is anything more than just another product being peddled by just another huckster is a false religion. Good intentions are a chink in the armor that is easy to exploit by those with nothing more than their own bottom line at heart.

I'm not an enviro-whacko. I mean a very different thing when I say "green" than the enviro-whackos :tongue:

Polecat
06-28-2014, 12:29 PM
I'm not an enviro-whacko. I mean a very different thing when I say "green" than the enviro-whackos :tongue:

I kind of knew that but the word green just sets me off anymore. And do agree about dumping a fortune in the lap of Islam. Not a good idea at all. And for the record I fully support the use of alcohol produced from non food crop bio mass produced on non crop land. An engine that is designed to run on 100% ethanol is dependable and economical. Running ethanol in an engine designed for gasoline is idiotic.