PDA

View Full Version : Santorum Ends Presidential Bid, Concedes to Romney.....

MMC
04-10-2012, 02:13 PM
http://l.yimg.com/a/p/us/news/editorial/0/f2/0f2acaa7d762d622098a75217f4f93bc.jpeg
After calling Mitt Romney to say he is ending his presidential campaign, Rick Santorum announced the end of his presidential campaign Tuesday during a press conference in Pennsylvania, his home state.

For the first time in the entire cycle, Romney turned his gaze to Santorum, about whom the Romney campaign didn't even bother to collect early opposition research, according to a report published much later by Politico. Romney criticized Santorum on the stump during a New Year's Day rally (http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=AlRcF_ugbazF5gj14Vyj3PSbCMZ_;_ylu=X3oDMTFoNDI wNWM2BG1pdANCbG9nIEJvZHkEcG9zAzUEc2VjA01lZGlhQmxvZ 0JvZHlUZW1wQXNzZW1ibHk-;_ylg=X3oDMTNjMGYyNGRsBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRw c3RhaWQDYzI5YTJmZWYtYTdhZC0zMmM3LWExNTYtMzJlOTdjNW Y4MmZmBHBzdGNhdANvcmlnaW5hbHN8dGhldGlja2V0BHB0A3N0 b3J5cGFnZQR0ZXN0Aw--;_ylv=0/SIG=14btl4j8g/EXP=1335294356/**http%3A//caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/2012/01/01/mitt-romney-santorum-is-a-good-guy-but-hes-spent-career-in-washington/) for spending 16 years in Washington in the House and Senate, one of the first times Romney took time out of his stump speech to discuss Santorum.

While Santorum voiced confidence that he would win Pennsylvania (http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/rick-santorum-pennsylvania-going-win-154408985.html), where he lost his Senate seat in 2006 to Bob Casey by the record margin of 18 percentage points, state polls leading up to the primary date showed momentum to be on Romney's side.
(http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/poll-shows-romney-leading-santorum-pennsylvania-034944626.html)
"I walked out after the Iowa caucus victory and said 'game on,'" Santorum said in Gettysburg. "I know a lot of folks are going to write--maybe even those at the White House --'game over.' But this game is a long, long, long way from over. We are going to continue to go out there and fight to make sure that we defeat President Barack Obama."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/rick-santorum-calls-mitt-romney-concede-180027008.html
The Ticket (http://thepoliticalforums.com/blogs/ticket/;_ylt=ArWeUvq8JGLrq4KGDjMnnTabCMZ_;_ylu=X3oDMTFxNW F0MHZsBG1pdANCbG9nIGluZGV4IGZvciBUaGUgVGlja2V0BHBv cwM3BHNlYwNNZWRpYUJsb2dJbmRleFRlbXA-;_ylg=X3oDMTFvcGs0cnBnBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRw c3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANibG9nBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25zBHRlc3QD;_ ylv=3) – 1 hr 10 mins ago<<<<<

Santorum is out. Looks Like Romney is the final nominee.....Gig-n-rich says he will endorse the Nominee. Now how does this affect all that Speech talking at the Convention.

MMC
04-10-2012, 03:09 PM
"What" do we already have this up somewheres? Let me know if I shouldn't put up any Breaking News, anymore. I will cease and quit immediately. Perhaps if someone else was to put up the thread it might be worth noting.....huh?

Mainecoons
04-10-2012, 03:37 PM
What's to be said? It is down to NeoCon vs. radical leftist. Another election that its too bad everyone can't just stay at home and make both parties come up with decent leaders.

After this election, we will have had 16 years of very bad leadership. Not surprising then that the country is in wholesale, pell mell decline. Government does matter and bad government can do an amazing amount of damage, particularly when it goes on for year after year.

dadakarma
04-10-2012, 03:46 PM
Obama's not a "radical leftist". That's talking-point, birther-crap, tea-party-stupidity nonsense. There isn't a single thing he's done as president that is remotely radical or leftist. He's continued Bush's war policies and tax cuts for the wealthy. Health care wasn't even a 'reform', it was a wet kiss to the insurance industry.

We have Bush-Lite Obama and Romney the Whack job. I sure hope a worthwhile third-party contender emerges soon. Otherwise I'll be casting a vote for Obama.

Mainecoons
04-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Wow, don't kill him with the love. Why would you vote for a war monger, tax cut for the rich, faux health reformer? Hey, maybe Ralph Nader will run again.

You wouldn't know a leftist if one bit you as you are one. :grin:

At least we agree what a totally lousy choice this is. BTW, I can open my file drawer and see an certified, properly stamped and signed copy of my original birth certificate on file in Washington D.C. I saw that McCain had one of those too. I'm wondering when we'll see if Mr. Obama has one. And what the name on it will be. Do ya suppose he has more than two names and three citizenships? :laugh:

dadakarma
04-10-2012, 03:55 PM
Wow, don't kill him with the love. Why would you vote for a war monger, tax cut for the rich, faux health reformer? Hey, maybe Ralph Nader will run again.

You wouldn't know a leftist if one bit you as you are one. :grin:

At least we agree what a totally lousy choice this is. BTW, I can open my file drawer and see an certified, properly stamped and signed copy of my original birth certificate on file in Washington D.C. I saw that McCain had one of those too. I'm wondering when we'll see if Mr. Obama has one. And what the name on it will be. Do ya suppose he has more than two names and three citizenships? :laugh:

You're a birther. That explains a lot.

:rofl: :rofl:

Mainecoons
04-10-2012, 04:00 PM
I didn't say that. Your jumping to that conclusion says a lot. I just find that aspect somewhat curious as I've had to have a hard, certified copy of my BC for various and sundry reasons most of my life but somehow all Mr. Obama can come up with, after 4 years of shucking and jiving, is an easily tampered with electronic image. The two names and three citizenships are a matter of record: Barack Hussein Obama/Barry Soetoro. British, Indonesian and U.S.

I must have slept through the part of U.S. history where this sort of thing was commonplace in Presidents. I can only remember Chester Arthur, he of one name, who may have been a British citizen.

Conley
04-10-2012, 04:22 PM
"What" do we already have this up somewheres? Let me know if I shouldn't put up any Breaking News, anymore. I will cease and quit immediately. Perhaps if someone else was to put up the thread it might be worth noting.....huh?

Big news...I missed it. It's about time Santorum gave it up.

Conley
04-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Obama's not a "radical leftist". That's talking-point, birther-crap, tea-party-stupidity nonsense. There isn't a single thing he's done as president that is remotely radical or leftist. He's continued Bush's war policies and tax cuts for the wealthy. Health care wasn't even a 'reform', it was a wet kiss to the insurance industry.

Exactly.

Mister D
04-10-2012, 04:35 PM

We have Bush-Lite Obama and Romney the Whack job. I sure hope a worthwhile third-party contender emerges soon. Otherwise I'll be casting a vote for Obama.

No one doubts you'll be voting for Obama.

dadakarma
04-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Newt's bouncing checks...

Newt Gingrich’s Check Bounces (http://thinkprogress.org/special/2012/04/10/462009/gingrich-check-bounces/) | Now that Rick Santorum has dropped out of the presidential race, Newt Gingrich is trying to position himself as the challenger to Mitt Romney — or as he said in an email to supporters today, “the last conservative standing (http://thinkprogress.org/yfrog.com/odwjwbfj).” But that may be difficult, given the former House speaker’s anemic fundraising and non-existent campaign organization. Case in point: A $500 check Gingrich wrote bounced (http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/politics/53886982-90/utah-romney-gingrich-campaign.html.csp). Gingrich’s campaign filed papers and the $500 filing fee to enter Utah’s primary, but the check didn’t go through, and the campaign has not returned calls from the state, the Salt Lake Tribune reports.

http://thinkprogress.org/special/2012/04/10/462009/gingrich-check-bounces/

wingrider
04-10-2012, 11:34 PM
Newt's bouncing checks...

http://thinkprogress.org/special/2012/04/10/462009/gingrich-check-bounces/
just one question, and please don't fly off the handle.. did Gingrich write the check or did his campaign organization write the check,

does gingrich keep tabs on the balance or is that someone else job and they screwed up. oops ok 2 questions my bad

RollingWave
04-11-2012, 03:55 AM
So we have a super elitest incomb who talks left but policy is a bunch of messy center-right for the most part vs a ..... super wealthy nearly as elitest chanllenger who talks right but is most likely gonig to have a policy that's a bunch of messy center-right for the most part (he's obviously not going to cut much if any spending on defense, and it seems politically impossible that he'll really do much to cut medicare / social security spendings, add in that he can't raise taxes means that the odds of the deficit comming down is basically in the negatives), good times all around (for the current system benificaries anyway )

wingrider
04-11-2012, 05:55 AM
So we have a super elitest incomb who talks left but policy is a bunch of messy center-right for the most part vs a ..... super wealthy nearly as elitest chanllenger who talks right but is most likely gonig to have a policy that's a bunch of messy center-right for the most part (he's obviously not going to cut much if any spending on defense, and it seems politically impossible that he'll really do much to cut medicare / social security spendings, add in that he can't raise taxes means that the odds of the deficit comming down is basically in the negatives), good times all around (for the current system benificaries anyway ) hey its all good RW.. just as soon as the dollar crashes and the world economy actually tanks we can start all over,, fun times for all :sign_amen:

Dagny
04-11-2012, 06:00 AM
Trisomy 18 is a bitch. I think we'll be hearing about the passing of Santorum's little girl in the near future. Otherwise, the dog and pony show would continue through the summer.

Santorum must wonder why God hates his daughter so?

wingrider
04-11-2012, 06:03 AM
Trisomy 18 is a bitch. I think we'll be hearing about the passing of Santorum's little girl in the near future. Otherwise, the dog and pony show would continue through the summer.

Santorum must wonder why God hates his daughter so? that is just about the coarsest thing I have heard on here.

Dagny
04-11-2012, 06:07 AM
that is just about the coarsest thing I have heard on here.
Sometimes the truth is coarse. Many babies with that defect never leave the hospital after being born.

A jesus freak such as himself has to question what life choices he made, that caused God to hate him?

wingrider
04-11-2012, 06:40 AM
Sometimes the truth is coarse. Many babies with that defect never leave the hospital after being born.

A jesus freak such as himself has to question what life choices he made, that caused God to hate him?
all I can do is shake my head in disgust at you.

Dagny
04-11-2012, 07:18 AM
all I can do is shake my head in disgust at you.And I find myself shaking my head as well.

Had the Santorums not laid all of their faith in God, they'd have done an amnio when the fetus was developing. It might have been prudent, given Gabriel's birth at 5 months (and subsequent 2 hour life). Likewise, after breeding for 17 years, his wife had no business continuing to whelp children in her late 40s.

So, they don't believe in birth control. They believe that birthing a severly ill baby, and forcing this poor child to suffer a plethora of physical issues, is what God wanted.

God must hate the Santorums.

Mainecoons
04-11-2012, 07:20 AM
You are a disgusting excuse for a human being and a very potent argument in favor of abortion--your own.

Dagny
04-11-2012, 07:21 AM
You are a disgusting excuse for a human being and a very potent argument in favor of abortion--your own.
Good that you're seeing the wisdom of scientific medicine, as opposed to faith based methods.

Mister D
04-11-2012, 08:01 AM
Good that you're seeing the wisdom of scientific medicine, as opposed to faith based methods.

Abortion is "scientific" medicine? What does any of this have to do with "faith based methods"?

RollingWave
04-11-2012, 08:38 AM
hey its all good RW.. just as soon as the dollar crashes and the world economy actually tanks we can start all over,, fun times for all :sign_amen: but hey, isn't this the whole trickle down effect the GOP love? afterwall then Romney and Obama would be blowing like a gazillion bucks on this election that'll save the US economy :grin:

Conley
04-11-2012, 08:40 AM
but hey, isn't this the whole trickle down effect the GOP love? afterwall then Romney and Obama would be blowing like a gazillion bucks on this election that'll save the US economy :grin:

Yeah, where do all the millions spent actually go? Travel and TV advertising I suppose.

keyser soze
04-11-2012, 09:47 AM
I've wondered that myself. Where does all the millions go? You'd think it would bump the economy wouldn't you...unless there is a method to keeping it all in the family, so to speak.

RollingWave
04-11-2012, 12:38 PM
I've wondered that myself. Where does all the millions go? You'd think it would bump the economy wouldn't you...unless there is a method to keeping it all in the family, so to speak.
I would guess that the trickle down effect of TV adds is terrible compare to the cost anyway. though once blown on pamplets / t-shirts etc might be ok but I don't think those account for a significant portion.

MMC
04-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Big news...I missed it. It's about time Santorum gave it up.

Well with the new crew thats not surprising. Looks like if we had to rely on them. We would be missing a whole lot of shit. Good thing we don't. But then I am sure they will do all that explaining as how they were looking for Some Conservatives to have good discussions with.

As to Santorum.....yeah I agree. It was.

MMC
04-11-2012, 01:05 PM
all I can do is shake my head in disgust at you.

Yeah isn't the a shame. Myself I prefer the street module. Gets the real point of life out to another. Course it affects those moreso that come from that sheltered backyard.

Dagny
04-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Yeah isn't the a shame. Myself I prefer the street module. Gets the real point of life out to another. Course it affects those moreso that come from that sheltered backyard.
The 'real point of life', is that if an ultra right wing religous zealot like Santorum ever won the election, we'd see more infants born with trisomy 18, or similar severe birth defects.

No birth control, no abortion for any reason, and no means to support the special needs child, when it's born.

Be happy the nutjob called it quits.

Mister D
04-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Santourm is "ultra right" but at the same time they are taken aback when I explain to them that a far right simply does not exist in Washington or in any state capital. American politics is increasingly coming to resemble a liberal civil war.

Mister D
04-11-2012, 01:28 PM
The 'real point of life', is that if an ultra right wing religous zealot like Santorum ever won the election, we'd see more infants born with trisomy 18, or similar severe birth defects.

No birth control, no abortion for any reason, and no means to support the special needs child, when it's born.

Santorum planned on none of those things. Get a grip.

MMC
04-11-2012, 01:52 PM

This is quite amusing. So can you explain how Santorum an Ulta-right-wing zealot,(according to you) won an election in the Great State of Pennsylvania. Home and bastion of liberals and Democrats. Philly, Pittsburg, Scranton, Allentown, Erie and all their major cities. As a Congressman and then Senator for how many years?

So now that Sen. Casey Democrat and Catholic who beat Santorum out for his Senator seat. Does all that hyperbole apply to him? Or is it just to Santorum. I mean since Casey believes in Jesus and the Catholic religion just as Santorum does.

As far as him ending his run. I would say many are happy he is out. Now Focus can be brought down on Obama, Democrats, Liberals and all they say and do. Just like with the Republicans.

spunkloaf
04-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Thank GOODNESS. At least he knows when to throw in the towel. Now he can harass liberals about getting jobs, and call Obama an avowed Muslim all he wants.

MMC
04-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Thank GOODNESS. At least he knows when to throw in the towel. Now he can harass liberals about getting jobs, and call Obama an avowed Muslim all he wants.

Looks like he will be getting ready for a trajedy that is going to affect him and all of his family. Hopefully, he will remain focused upon that rather getteing mixed up with all the douchebuggery. My Prayers will be for the lil one. Who has done nothing to anyone!

Mister D
04-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Looks like he will be getting ready for a trajedy that is going to affect him and all of his family. Hopefully, he will remain focused upon that rather getteing mixed up with all the douchebuggery. My Prayers will be for the lil one. Who has done nothing to anyone!

Must have done something to Dagny. Pissed him off somethin' fierce.

2Ts
04-11-2012, 02:14 PM
I admit I'm disappointed, I really wanted Pennsylvania to stump on him again as if to say, hey we know him best and he sucks.

dadakarma
04-11-2012, 02:16 PM

Indeed. Now the fundies will have to find a way to wrap their support around Mr. Magic Underwear....

Conley
04-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Dada, correct me if I'm wrong, but you've referred to Romney as a sociopath before, correct? Why do you believe that?

2Ts
04-11-2012, 02:21 PM

is this some kind of memo you all are passing around? seriously, he's out of the race because his money dried up and polls were showing he would lose his home state. As sad as it is that his daughter suffers from trisomy, she was always expected to pass from the moment she was born, that disorder isn't something anyone lives with for long, and he choose to run anyway... her health was not part of his equation and is not now. If he had actually won the whse, the likelihood is that she would pass during his term

dadakarma
04-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Dada, correct me if I'm wrong, but you've referred to Romney as a sociopath before, correct? Why do you believe that?

I'm sure you've heard the story about him strapping the dog crate to the roof of the car and driving in freezing temperatures for twelve hours to Canada, right?

It's astonishing to me how man dog-loving Republicans give that a pass.

Add to that story the one about how many livelihoods he's destroyed with his Bain Capital misadventures.

Conclude with the complete absence of a moral compass, bending and twisting according to whatever way the wind blows.

That's why.

Conley
04-11-2012, 02:33 PM
I'm sure you've heard the story about him strapping the dog crate to the roof of the car and driving in freezing temperatures for twelve hours to Canada, right?

Add to that story the one about how many livelihoods he's destroyed with his Bain Capital misadventures.

Conclude with the complete absence of a moral compass, bending and twisting according to whatever way the wind blows.

That's why.

Thanks. Actually I hadn't heard that about his dog. :sad:

dadakarma
04-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Thanks. Actually I hadn't heard that about his dog. :sad:

That story will break your heart, knowing what I know about your devotion to the canines.

He's a despicable, clueless sociopath.

Conley
04-11-2012, 02:39 PM
I have no idea how I completely missed this story...it must have been when I was offline. I don't really do tv or radio news.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mitt-romneys-dog-on-the-car-roof-story-still-proves-to-be-his-critics-best-friend/2012/03/14/gIQAp2LxCS_story.html?hpid=z2

2Ts
04-11-2012, 02:41 PM

That's why.

I have an acct of his managerial style in Utah from the olympics. from a man who coordinated the security forces of state and local LEOs. Said he can't respect Romney for his vicious and vile manner of cussing underlings, blaming failures on the lowest ppl on the totem pole. he's no leader, just tries to intimidate ppl rather than inspire and motivate.

This is why he comes across so niiiice, he's one of those ppl who lets loose behind the scenes and keeps it from view

dadakarma
04-11-2012, 02:42 PM
I have no idea how I completely missed this story...it must have been when I was offline. I don't really do tv or radio news.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mitt-romneys-dog-on-the-car-roof-story-still-proves-to-be-his-critics-best-friend/2012/03/14/gIQAp2LxCS_story.html?hpid=z2

This story illuminates all that I need to know about his soul.

dadakarma
04-11-2012, 02:44 PM
I have an acct of his managerial style in Utah from the olympics. from a man who coordinated the security forces of state and local LEOs. Said he can't respect Romney for his vicious and vile manner of cussing underlings, blaming failures on the lowest ppl on the totem pole. he's no leader, just tries to intimidate ppl rather than inspire and motivate.

This is why he comes across so niiiice, he's one of those ppl who lets loose behind the scenes and keeps it from view

Ahh - good to know, 2Ts. I'm not surprised to hear this; he comes across as phony and insincere, and said underlings pay whatever price necessary in order for him to enrich himself.

dadakarma
04-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Romney = the best the GOP has to offer.

:rofl:

Mister D
04-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Ahh - good to know, 2Ts. I'm not surprised to hear this; he comes across as phony and insincere, and said underlings pay whatever price necessary in order for him to enrich himself.

:smiley_ROFLMAO: Let me get this straight. You think Obama played to the left during the 2008 election and betrayed them but it's Romney who comes across as phony and insincere?

2Ts
04-11-2012, 03:51 PM
:smiley_ROFLMAO: Let me get this straight. You think Obama played to the left during the 2008 election and betrayed them but it's Romney who comes across as phony and insincere?

who has Romney been sincere with?

MMC
04-11-2012, 03:53 PM
is this some kind of memo you all are passing around? seriously, he's out of the race because his money dried up and polls were showing he would lose his home state. As sad as it is that his daughter suffers from trisomy, she was always expected to pass from the moment she was born, that disorder isn't something anyone lives with for long, and he choose to run anyway... her health was not part of his equation and is not now. If he had actually won the whse, the likelihood is that she would pass during his term

As far as I can tell.....do you see any other posts like this one? There goes your imaginative memo. Did you read the whole thread? As I already mentioned about his money and organization. Slow on the uptake, I see.

Sure it is sad and regardless of when his daughter should have passed, or is going to pass, or was always expected to, yet never did. This does not change the fact that the trajedy is coming. Nor what they have as a family have endured since she has not passed knowing it's coming. Either way he would have to prepare for it and as far as I can tell. No one is ever really prepared for such a trajedy.

Looks like this didn't change up any of the facts. Glad to know that you agreed what the main reasons were.

MMC
04-11-2012, 03:58 PM
who has Romney been sincere with?

Why, did you think he said Romney was sincere? I didn't see anywhere or anyplace that he said this or even inferred that it was so. Or do you think that was in the context of the correlation to Obama?

Dagny
04-11-2012, 04:41 PM
This is quite amusing. So can you explain how Santorum an Ulta-right-wing zealot,(according to you) won an election in the Great State of Pennsylvania. Home and bastion of liberals and Democrats. Philly, Pittsburg, Scranton, Allentown, Erie and all their major cities. As a Congressman and then Senator for how many years?

Religious zealot. Pa. is nothing like you describe. Why would it be up for grabs every election? I have family near Philly, and it's clearly a republican area.

So now that Sen. Casey Democrat and Catholic who beat Santorum out for his Senator seat. Does all that hyperbole apply to him? Or is it just to Santorum. I mean since Casey believes in Jesus and the Catholic religion just as Santorum does.

Does Casey attempt to legislate his Christianity on the masses? Does he even have the power to do that on a natl. level?

Santorum has already let us know what he'd have in store, were he elected.

As far as him ending his run. I would say many are happy he is out. Now Focus can be brought down on Obama, Democrats, Liberals and all they say and do. Just like with the Republicans.
Yes...I'm sure that behind the scenes, he was pressured to get out of the way, and let Romney make an ass of himself.

He's out of money, and his medical bills are in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Yet...he'd kill Obamacare if he got the chance.

Dagny
04-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Sure it is sad and regardless of when his daughter should have passed, or is going to pass, or was always expected to, yet never did. This does not change the fact that the trajedy is coming. Nor what they have as a family have endured since she has not passed knowing it's coming. Either way he would have to prepare for it and as far as I can tell. No one is ever really prepared for such a trajedy.

Yes..It's a [sic]'trajedy' that would've been avoided, had he joined the rest of us in the 21st century when his wife was pregnant. His daughter is back in the hospital, so I figured that she may have finally taken the turn that was inevitable. If this were true, he'd be in a mindset to prepare for the 'trajedy', as opposed to making believe he actually has a chance to win Pa.

MMC
04-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Religious zealot. Pa. is nothing like you describe. Why would it be up for grabs every election? I have family near Philly, and it's clearly a republican area.

Does Casey attempt to legislate his Christianity on the masses? Does he even have the power to do that on a natl. level?

Santorum has already let us know what he'd have in store, were he elected.

Yes...I'm sure that behind the scenes, he was pressured to get out of the way, and let Romney make an ass of himself.

He's out of money, and his medical bills are in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Yet...he'd kill Obamacare if he got the chance.

What did you say the population of Philly was. Looks like most of the City is Democrats. Plus thats only the Media this gives us all this little story about how Pennsylvania is a swing state.(got to get out that vote) Almost all of Pennsylvania's cities are Democratic. Not to mention ALL those Steel workers and manufactureres. Big time Union Play specially with the Teamsters. Theres no getting round it. Only time the right can is if they are Holding Philly, Pittsburg, and Erie.

Presidents come and go. Senators are around a lot longer. Does Casey profess his religion to others. Yep. Does he do this when legislating yes. Does he invite others to check out his Church? Does he recommend others to talk to a Priest? I think you already know the answers to these questions. So its a mute point Casey is Catholic thru and thru just like Santorum. There is no difference in their belief.

Yes and Obama has let us know to.....specially the part about partying and spending money.

While the rest of the country does know that the left refused to allow any of their other party members to run for the Office of the Presidency. Thus showing the Entire Country. That when it comes to Democrats. It's always Party First and Country Last!

As to Obamacare.....looks like more and more people want to kill it. Course once the SCOTUS knocks it down. Then all will get to see how this President not only lied, but that how he looks like azz and always was one.

ramone
04-11-2012, 06:15 PM
that is just about the coarsest thing I have heard on here.

What a douche bag, one more on ignore. I've never had so many people on ignore in my life on any forum. I don't even believe in god but respect of a child with a terminal condition should go without saying. Just a troll who wants to invoke reaction to prolong responses to them. Any response generated won't be from me.

wingrider
04-11-2012, 06:21 PM
yeah ramone I am about to join you on that ignore thing, anyone who is that callous toward a child doesn't deserve any respect at all

Mainecoons
04-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Here's what it comes down to.

2Ts
04-11-2012, 09:17 PM
As far as I can tell.....do you see any other posts like this one? There goes your imaginative memo. Did you read the whole thread? As I already mentioned about his money and organization. Slow on the uptake, I see.

Looks like this didn't change up any of the facts. Glad to know that you agreed what the main reasons were.

you think this is the only place I talk politics?

MMC
04-11-2012, 09:38 PM
you think this is the only place I talk politics?

Well considering this and one other place where I don't really talk politics is where I Post. I doubt you saw my script anywhere else but here. So I wouldn't know about this memo you was talking about. Like I said I am glad you agreed with the main reasons why Santorum dropped out.

Which still does not change any of the facts of what his family and himself will go thru.

Dagny
04-12-2012, 06:10 AM
Which still does not change any of the facts of what his family and himself will go thru.It comes with their lifestyle.

Mainecoons
04-12-2012, 06:49 AM
I'll repeat: You should seriously consider joining the American Nazi (that's National Socialist) Party. Your views on "evaluating" the unborn and murdering them if they don't measure up would be very welcome in this group. You were born too late for Hitler's attempt to create a master race, unfortunately. He was a sociopath too, something else you have in common with him.

MMC
04-12-2012, 06:55 AM
It comes with their lifestyle.

No, comes with anyone who has family and then gets to watch them.....DIE! Course those who have no one in their lives, wouldnt even understand.

2Ts
04-12-2012, 07:02 AM
Well considering this and one other place where I don't really talk politics is where I Post. I doubt you saw my script anywhere else but here. So I wouldn't know about this memo you was talking about. Like I said I am glad you agreed with the main reasons why Santorum dropped out.

Which still does not change any of the facts of what his family and himself will go thru.

considering that I never said "you" wrote to me anywhere else, your point is moot. Frankly I'm just glad you stopped inserting such every 3rd word you wrote.

2Ts
04-12-2012, 07:06 AM
No, comes with anyone who has family and then gets to watch them.....DIE! Course those who have no one in their lives, wouldnt even understand.

and ppl who have family with whom they watch suffer and can never get off of welfare for the medical bills, endless expensive care that never make their child's life better... living day in and day watching the pain their child incurs daily, while they get lumped in as lazy entitlement scum ... wouldn't understand either

Dagny
04-12-2012, 07:24 AM
I'll repeat: You should seriously consider joining the American Nazi (that's National Socialist) Party. Your views on "evaluating" the unborn and murdering them if they don't measure up would be very welcome in this group. You were born too late for Hitler's attempt to create a master race, unfortunately. He was a sociopath too, something else you have in common with him.
What has birth control got to do w/Hitler?

Palin....trisomy 21

Santorum....trisomy 18

You would prefer to whelp these terribly ill children, for what reason?

To see them suffer?

Palin's spawn doesn't suffer. Santorum's baby is being tortured.

MMC
04-12-2012, 07:50 AM
considering that I never said "you" wrote to me anywhere else, your point is moot. Frankly I'm just glad you stopped inserting such every 3rd word you wrote.

Correct.....you jumped into the thread posted up to me and said something about your memo. It's not that the point is mute. More than likely it was your approached to think somebody should assume things like you do. Course now going off on another tangent about the word Such and how it makes you feel. Truly is irrelevent as to what was being discussed with you. Nor does it change the facts to said events as they were described to you and as the the thread show it at the same time. :wink:

MMC
04-12-2012, 07:57 AM
and ppl who have family with whom they watch suffer and can never get off of welfare for the medical bills, endless expensive care that never make their child's life better... living day in and day watching the pain their child incurs daily, while they get lumped in as lazy entitlement scum ... wouldn't understand either

Yeah and.....what does that have to do with the facts. Maybe you are the one that likes to put a value upon others lives. I wasn't. Rich, Poor, Working men and women, and anyone that has family or someone who is close to them. Will have to deal with the loss.

Perhaps they should get off their azz and make themself heard. I would. But then I am not like whatever it is that you are describing in this post.

Entitlement scum. Do you mean like all those that pay into Social Security and all those who came and paved the way. Is that how you feel about people who have busted their azz all their life paying into this Entitlement you are talking about?

Mainecoons
04-12-2012, 05:06 PM
This discussion reminds me of when Beck went through the history of eugenics and tied it very firmly around the necks of the progressives. With no shame at all, they were praising the efforts of the Nazis to produce a master race by enslaving and murdering people. As time goes on and the left gets more and more radical, it is quite interesting to watch how they become more and more like the Nazis. Who were, as they like to forget, the NATIONAL SOCIALISTS.

Conley
04-12-2012, 05:07 PM
I wonder with Santorum out of the race, will Romney flip back to being pro-choice?

Dagny
04-12-2012, 05:42 PM
I wonder with Santorum out of the race, will Romney flip back to being pro-choice?Excellent question.

MMC
04-12-2012, 06:01 PM
I wonder with Santorum out of the race, will Romney flip back to being pro-choice?

Well he will need to quit playing to the camera with the usual generalities. He needs to make sure Obamas own Words are plastered everywheres and anywheres.

There are several very important issues that can be focused on. Or that should be. If anything he should be about not letting Obama dictate what we are going to be talking about.

Both will flip&flop.....it's going to be the one controlling the conversation. My question is will Romney be able to stand up in any debates with Obama. As I am sure Obama is now not having to worry about Gig-n-Rich, and will seek to exploit this.

Captain Obvious
04-15-2012, 08:26 AM
FUCK YOU SANTORUM!!!

Guy made a hell of a run though and I do give him credit - what you saw was what you got, he didn't hide or mask any of his values. He was no etch-a-sketch but one thing is for sure, what the world needs now is another social conservative like we need a hole in the head.

Conley
04-15-2012, 08:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n8rfFRvIH0