PDA

View Full Version : Obama Quickly Going Down as the most overrated Guy coming into the WH vs. leaving

texan
06-25-2014, 03:03 PM
He was billed as the smartest man on the planet. But his policies in full blown action are failing and his star is falling fast.

Truly an unbelieveable happening.

Kalkin
06-25-2014, 03:10 PM
The funniest part is the diehards that are still carrying his water.

Libhater
06-25-2014, 03:15 PM

You mean like cigar and Montoya for example?

Kalkin
06-25-2014, 03:21 PM
You mean like cigar and Montoya for example?
Indeed. And a few others.

Mainecoons
06-25-2014, 04:00 PM
He was billed as the smartest man on the planet. But his policies in full blown action are failing and his star is falling fast.

Truly an unbelieveable happening.

Not unbelievable at all to those of us who penetrated the media shilling and smokescreen and read up on his history and lack of substantive accomplishment. Totally predictable really.

Cigar
06-25-2014, 04:03 PM

count me as a Obama supporter.

So who's your Back-2-Black Winner of The Presidency that you back. :0

zelmo1234
06-25-2014, 04:05 PM

Nixon, Reagan, GWB you do realize that it is rare that a president does not get re-elected don't you

texan
06-25-2014, 04:27 PM
It is just a fact, it cannot be dodged at this point. He is under fire and Iraq thing is the final straw. Example? Okay:

From the Commission of Presidential Debates

ROMNEY: Oh you didn't? You didn't want a status of...
OBAMA: What I would not have had done was left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. And that certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

Obama last week: Remember, I didnt pull the troops out of Iraq.

Oh and then Biden claiming it is the among the biggest victory of this administration.

These are the facts and indisputable. He had so much hope and hoopla around his election. Has there ever been a star so tarnished? Maybe Nixon but I dont think he was who we had been waiting for.....

You know the Clintons are loving this, but Hillary knows they will tie her to it and she will throw obama under the bus. But will it work?

texan
06-25-2014, 04:31 PM
LOL Bush is more popular!!!! The people know he wouldnt have let this crap happen.

Cigar
06-25-2014, 05:17 PM
Nixon, Reagan, GWB you do realize that it is rare that a president does not get re-elected don't you

Yea ... who was that who didn't

NEXT!

Cigar
06-25-2014, 05:18 PM
LOL Bush is more popular!!!! The people know he wouldnt have let this crap happen.

Yea ... in your mind :laugh:

birddog
06-25-2014, 05:42 PM

You remind me of the recent statement going around on FB which was, "If you voted for Obama twice, you are way too ignorant to argue with!"

zelmo1234
06-25-2014, 05:48 PM
Yea ... who was that who didn't

NEXT!

You mean Carter and Bush #1? Yep they were both a disaster

But still w/o Perot and the Republicans running moderates Clinton would have never been President

Kalkin
06-25-2014, 05:50 PM

Reagan.

zelmo1234
06-25-2014, 06:00 PM
Reagan.

That is not fair, I mean it was not even close in either election!

Mr. Right
06-25-2014, 06:11 PM

You still support him in light of all the lawlessness by him and his adminstration? People slam GWB because illegal imigration was turned to a deaf ear. With Obama, he's openly endorsing people enter the U.S. illegally and take jobs from citizens. How can you still respect him for that alone? It's not as if there are enough jobs to go around now, they're taking up slack, they're backrupting construction sub-contractors that employ citizens. That's only part of it... a few years back he very quietly granted work visas to Haitian nationals. All taking jobs that citizens would hold. What is there to support about that?

texan
06-25-2014, 08:42 PM

Uh no in the polls.........Sorry facts are facts.......I didn't realize until now that you suffer from BDS. I guess now I know.