PDA

View Full Version : Iraq: Romney was Right, Obama was Wrong.....Again

Libhater
06-26-2014, 05:59 PM
Is anyone surprised that the low/no information voters picked the nation wrecking loser over Romney, or that Obama has been so wrong and so inept when it comes to foreign affairs?

http://conservativevideos.com/2014/06/iraq-romney-right-obama-wrong/

Matty
06-26-2014, 06:40 PM
Not me said the duck.

Alyosha
06-26-2014, 07:04 PM
It didn't take a genius to know if you dismantle a strong man holding together 3 nations under one country it would fall apart without another "force' holding it together...and yet the geniuses from Condi to Obama seemed to not get what the average American grasped long before.

Conspiracy or should these people with advanced degrees ask for their money back?

Alyosha
06-26-2014, 07:05 PM
And actually (no one will like this) but in 2006 Bill Maher predicted that if we left Iraq it would fall apart and suggested we should never have toppled Saddam.

Peter1469
06-26-2014, 07:09 PM
And actually (no one will like this) but in 2006 Bill Maher predicted that if we left Iraq it would fall apart and suggested we should never have toppled Saddam.

I was for toppling Saddam (because he was insolent) but we should have contacted some of his generals prior and offered them the job.

midcan5
06-26-2014, 07:26 PM
The benefit of being a draft dodging, entitled boy, two or three time presidential loser means you can STFU as you hide from Nam or any military service under a religious deferment. The man should be ashamed to show his cowardly face, and he loves America so much he keeps his money made in America off shore. You righties who praise the draft dodging, money hugger show exactly where your un-American values begin.

"All we fought for in Iraq is on the cusp of vanishing.
That’s what Mitt Romney says.
We fought for. We fought for. We.

Oh, so it’s we now, is it, Mitt?
We.
I must have missed you over there, but it was a busy place. We. The guy who helped set up “pro-draft” rallies and yet somehow managed to avoid service in Vietnam is upset about losing what “we” fought for? We.
Yeah, fuck you, Mitt.
And you’re all welcome to quote me on that.
Somebody stepped into my office yesterday and asked how I felt about it. He wanted to know how I felt about “losing” Iraq.
How do I feel about losing all we fought for?
I don’t know.
First, I’m going to need somebody to explain to me exactly what it was that we were fighting for.
What was it? What is it that we gained, according to Mitt Romney? And what is on the cusp of vanishing? What is that? No, really, somebody please explain it to me.
Because I’d love to know."

http://aattp.org/absolutely-nothing-a-veterans-savage-indictment-of-the-iraq-war/

Blackrook
06-26-2014, 07:43 PM
The benefit of being a draft dodging, entitled boy, two or three time presidential loser means you can STFU as you hide from Nam or any military service under a religious deferment. The man should be ashamed to show his cowardly face, and he loves America so much he keeps his money made in America off shore. You righties who praise the draft dodging, money hugger show exactly where your un-American values begin.

"All we fought for in Iraq is on the cusp of vanishing.
That’s what Mitt Romney says.
We fought for. We fought for. We.

Oh, so it’s we now, is it, Mitt?
We.
I must have missed you over there, but it was a busy place. We. The guy who helped set up “pro-draft” rallies and yet somehow managed to avoid service in Vietnam is upset about losing what “we” fought for? We.
Yeah, fuck you, Mitt.
And you’re all welcome to quote me on that.
Somebody stepped into my office yesterday and asked how I felt about it. He wanted to know how I felt about “losing” Iraq.
How do I feel about losing all we fought for?
I don’t know.
First, I’m going to need somebody to explain to me exactly what it was that we were fighting for.
What was it? What is it that we gained, according to Mitt Romney? And what is on the cusp of vanishing? What is that? No, really, somebody please explain it to me.
Because I’d love to know."

http://aattp.org/absolutely-nothing-a-veterans-savage-indictment-of-the-iraq-war/
There's a lot of hate in you.

Peter1469
06-26-2014, 07:49 PM
Funny, I chalked it up to insanity.

There's a lot of hate in you.