PDA

View Full Version : Obama firing up his base by complaining about republicans firing up their base

texan
06-26-2014, 11:36 PM
Only in Obamaland.

btw now we are starting to see why Lois took the 5th. Those two emails released make this clear to all.....uh not a phony scandal Barack.

Green Arrow
06-27-2014, 12:57 AM
Got a link? Otherwise, nobody knows what you're talking about.

Matty
06-27-2014, 04:57 AM
I know what he's talking about.

texan
06-27-2014, 09:07 AM
His video from yesterdays speech plastered on all over every news channel. I didn't think a link would be needed if everyone is following current events.

exotix
06-27-2014, 09:09 AM
His video from yesterdays speech plastered on all over every news channel. I didn't think a link would be needed if everyone is following current events.
No sweat ... post it up lest this becomes a flamebait thread.

texan
06-27-2014, 09:13 AM
No sweat here either Obama excuse makers.

I generally don't play post your link game on stuff thats easy to find because this isn't 2000 when it was important. I hear this link thing all the time on stuff thats common knowledge and can be found in 10 seconds. It's like your wife bitching about the same nothing for 30 years, tuned out!

Don't participate if you don't want to Obama excuse makers. Matalese must watch the news.

Cigar
06-27-2014, 09:17 AM
Fire up base?

What? Obama is Running for President again? :laugh:

exotix
06-27-2014, 09:17 AM

I generally don't play post your link game on stuff thats easy to find because this isn't 2000 when it was important. I hear this link thing all the time on stuff thats common knowledge and can be found in 10 seconds. It's like your wife bitching about the same nothing for 30 years, tuned out!

Don't participate if you don't want to Obama excuse makers. Matalese must watch the news.
This isn't a dumping ground from PF & Trinnity' forum who will delete your thread for not making your case with proof.

Green Arrow
06-27-2014, 10:41 AM

*shrug* No need to get whiny. It's common courtesy to link to your subject matter in the OP so everyone can see what you're talking about. If you don't want to do that, fine, but don't expect substantive discussion when you refuse to take five seconds to link to your subject matter.

Matty
06-27-2014, 10:50 AM
Hell, all you have to do is read and comprehend the title to understand exactly what he is saying. It's not rocket science.

Hell, when has Obama ever not been complaining or lying?

Kalkin
06-27-2014, 10:54 AM
Fire up base?

What? Obama is Running for President again? :laugh:
No, but he knows if he loses the senate his agenda is toast. Think more, post less.