PDA

View Full Version : Hillary called Obama ‘incompetent and feckless’ in boozy rant

Mr. Mensch
06-27-2014, 12:22 PM
Hillary Clinton called President Obama “incompetent and feckless” and charged that he had “no hand on the tiller half the time” during a boozy reunion with college pals, a new book claims.
The scathing attacks came as the wine was flowing at a May 2013 dinner at Le Jardin Du Roi, a cozy French bistro near the Clinton family home in Westchester, according to “Blood Feud,” by best-selling author Edward Klein.
The former first lady, months removed from being Obama’s secretary of state, unleashed the verbal assault between sips of vino, sources told the author.
“When her friends asked Hillary to tell them what she thought — really thought — about the president she had served for four draining years, she lit into Obama with a passion that surprised them all,” Klein wrote.
Clinton ranted, “The thing with Obama is that he can’t be bothered, and there is no hand on the tiller half the time. That’s the story of the Obama presidency. No hand on the f–king tiller,” according to the book, which was excerpted exclusively in Sunday’s Post (http://nypost.com/2014/06/21/inside-the-jealous-feud-between-the-obamas-and-hildebeest-clintons/).
“Obama has turned into a joke,” she went on, according to Klein.
“The IRS targeting the Tea Party, the Justice Department’s seizure of AP phone records and [Fox reporter] James Rosen’s e-mails — all these scandals. Obama’s allowed his hatred for his enemies to screw him the way Nixon did,” she raged, the book says, adding that she called the president “incompetent and feckless.”

‘Obama’s allowed his hatred for his enemies to screw him the way Nixon did.’
- Hillary Clinton

http://nypost.com/2014/06/27/hillary-called-obama-a-joke-at-lunch-with-pals-book/

Politics and alcohol can be a bad mix.

The Xl
06-27-2014, 12:24 PM
Obama and Hilary are incompetent. As dumb as Obama is though, I have no doubt that this is sour grapes.

Cigar
06-27-2014, 02:12 PM
Still #44 and there ain't nothing you can do about it but whine :laugh:

Green Arrow
06-27-2014, 02:18 PM
That doesn't sound like Hillary Clinton. It's all true, of course, but I doubt that it was actually said by Hillary.

exotix
06-27-2014, 03:01 PM
Benghazi .. http://s8.tinypic.com/mtvxqc_th.jpg

Adelaide
06-27-2014, 03:19 PM
That doesn't sound like Hillary Clinton. It's all true, of course, but I doubt that it was actually said by Hillary.

Yeah, and I doubt she'd be stupid enough to say that kind of thing somewhere that she could be overheard, with people who may repeat it, so forth.

Matty
06-27-2014, 03:28 PM
Yeah, and I doubt she'd be stupid enough to say that kind of thing somewhere that she could be overheard, with people who may repeat it, so forth.
Oh believe me. She's just that stupid but "at this point in time what difference does it make?"

Green Arrow
06-27-2014, 03:32 PM

Exactly. To use an extreme example, it would be like if I quoted Thomas Jefferson, instead of sounding like a late-1700s revolutionary, he sounded like a 2014 gangster.

texan
06-27-2014, 08:28 PM
It appears even drunks have figured this guy out.

sachem
06-27-2014, 08:40 PM
Another book. I always believe what I read in these books.

And even if true, can you imagine politicians talking about other pols like this? Shameful.

donttread
06-28-2014, 09:00 AM
Hillary Clinton called President Obama “incompetent and feckless” and charged that he had “no hand on the tiller half the time” during a boozy reunion with college pals, a new book claims.
The scathing attacks came as the wine was flowing at a May 2013 dinner at Le Jardin Du Roi, a cozy French bistro near the Clinton family home in Westchester, according to “Blood Feud,” by best-selling author Edward Klein.
The former first lady, months removed from being Obama’s secretary of state, unleashed the verbal assault between sips of vino, sources told the author.
“When her friends asked Hillary to tell them what she thought — really thought — about the president she had served for four draining years, she lit into Obama with a passion that surprised them all,” Klein wrote.
Clinton ranted, “The thing with Obama is that he can’t be bothered, and there is no hand on the tiller half the time. That’s the story of the Obama presidency. No hand on the f–king tiller,” according to the book, which was excerpted exclusively in Sunday’s Post (http://nypost.com/2014/06/21/inside-the-jealous-feud-between-the-obamas-and-hildebeest-clintons/).
“Obama has turned into a joke,” she went on, according to Klein.
“The IRS targeting the Tea Party, the Justice Department’s seizure of AP phone records and [Fox reporter] James Rosen’s e-mails — all these scandals. Obama’s allowed his hatred for his enemies to screw him the way Nixon did,” she raged, the book says, adding that she called the president “incompetent and feckless.”

‘Obama’s allowed his hatred for his enemies to screw him the way Nixon did.’
- Hillary Clinton

http://nypost.com/2014/06/27/hillary-called-obama-a-joke-at-lunch-with-pals-book/

Politics and alcohol can be a bad mix.

I'm about as far from a Hiliary fan as you can get, however: Drunk people say shit. We have lots of ammunition against the Donkephant from their actions vs. they're meaningless words

Mainecoons
06-28-2014, 10:09 AM
I'd like to see this confirmed from another source but it certainly does fit with all the other reports about just how mean Hillary's mouth is.

OTOH, it is to her credit if she actually said it as it certainly is an accurate description of the Obumbler.