PDA

View Full Version : George W. Bush's Weapons of Mass Destruction Found

Libhater
06-28-2014, 09:23 PM
Sunni extremists in Iraq have now occupied what was once Saddam Hussein's premier chemical-weapons facility and found.....wait for it: The dreaded, long lost, never were there in the first-place, Bush lied--people died: Weapons of Mass Destruction.

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/06/george-w-bushs-weapons-mass-destruction-found/

Captain Obvious
06-28-2014, 10:26 PM
conservativebyte...

:biglaugh:

Green Arrow
06-28-2014, 10:44 PM
Your own source says the weapons are dead and non-functional...which is what literally everyone has said since 2003. The Bush administration said Saddam had real functional weapons.

It's kinda sad that people still try to justify the chemical weapons story when even the Bush administration admitted it was BS.

hanger4
06-28-2014, 10:46 PM
conservativebyte...:biglaugh:Captian Obvious...

Libhater
06-29-2014, 05:54 AM
Your own source says the weapons are dead and non-functional...which is what literally everyone has said since 2003. The Bush administration said Saddam had real functional weapons.

You really are a champ for the sucker contingent out there. The article said "what do you expect them to say" since they have been carrying Obama's water for him all along. The article also says that the Sunni extremists aren't smart to get the weapons functioning again. No one was saying that the weapons were dead and non functional since 2003--unless of course the statements came from a leftist. A figment of your imagination.

It's kinda sad that people still try to justify the chemical weapons story when even the Bush administration admitted it was BS.

I doubt Bush administration people said the WMD were BS, but even if they had, they must be wiping the pie off their faces in utter embarrassment after this find.

midcan5
06-29-2014, 06:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18M70UgmV40

zelmo1234
06-29-2014, 06:37 AM
Well I don't know about the WMD's But President Obama told me that Al-Qaida is on the run, the economy is improving, there is peace in the middle east, there were no scandals at the IRS> Benghazi and Fast and furious, that there is no inflation, you can keep your insurance and doctor if you like them, healthcare cost will go down, more people will be insurance, that he would cut the budget deficit in half, and that he would have the most open and Honest administration in US history

Yet I am supposed to believe that only GWB knew that there were few WMD's in Iraq, when the vast majority of governments from around the world said the same thing, including Former President Clinton, who had been out of office for just abut 9 months?

Forgive me Democrats if I have a problem with your accusations that Bush lied, when you are willing to overlook possible the biggest liar that has ever occupied the Whitehouse

Dangermouse
06-29-2014, 09:31 AM
Quick! Switch to a scattergun attack, this latest POC just got busted again!

donttread
06-29-2014, 10:27 AM
Sunni extremists in Iraq have now occupied what was once Saddam Hussein's premier chemical-weapons facility and found.....wait for it: The dreaded, long lost, never were there in the first-place, Bush lied--people died: Weapons of Mass Destruction.

http://conservativebyte.com/2014/06/george-w-bushs-weapons-mass-destruction-found/

The public was told they had nukes. Chemical weapons are no more a weapon of mass destruction than is a Blackhawk helicopter. Unless of course you also control the wind

darroll
06-29-2014, 01:27 PM
The whole congress saw the briefings and voted to go to war.
I hope New York don't find them.

Ransom
06-29-2014, 03:44 PM

Everyone by 2003 was saying this? Might you offer proof, thanks.

Ransom
06-29-2014, 03:55 PM
Great video given there by Midcan in post #6, listen to this you Conservatives as well. Taking responsibility. Bush doesn't point fingers, he doesn't do an Obama, he takes the question head on and believes the wmds not being found in Iraq doesn't undo the success of the mission and explains why. A vast and gaping difference in the two Presidents seen there, I long for the good ol days.

Ransom
06-29-2014, 03:57 PM

What was the Clinton policy on Iraq and WMDs, Bush didn't come to Washington until 2001?

Ransom
06-29-2014, 04:00 PM
The public was told they had nukes. Chemical weapons are no more a weapon of mass destruction than is a Blackhawk helicopter. Unless of course you also control the wind

Same question to donttread. What was the position of the Clinton Administration 1996-2000 on Iraq's wmd program? Watch this....?

donttread
06-29-2014, 04:32 PM
The whole congress saw the briefings and voted to go to war.
I hope New York don't find them.

Which is true and the reason we should have fired all 537 of them

Green Arrow
06-29-2014, 05:15 PM
What was the Clinton policy on Iraq and WMDs, Bush didn't come to Washington until 2001?

Clinton wanted the same thing Bush wanted. Clinton wanted the overthrow of Saddam Hussein and for Iraq to basically be a "protectorate" of the U.S.

Ransom
06-30-2014, 08:24 AM
Did the Clinton Administration......believe Saddam had weapons of mass destruction?

donttread
06-30-2014, 08:28 AM
Same question to donttread. What was the position of the Clinton Administration 1996-2000 on Iraq's wmd program? Watch this....?

Whatever his opinion was it was handed to him by his megacorp overlords same as Bush's was

Ransom
06-30-2014, 09:03 AM
Whatever his opinion was it was handed to him by his megacorp overlords same as Bush's was

Megacorps like oh.....CNN...whose reporters ran off to grab gasmasks after hearing a scud thud during the first Gulf War?

Green Arrow
06-30-2014, 11:13 AM
Did the Clinton Administration......believe Saddam had weapons of mass destruction?

Yep.

Captain Obvious
06-30-2014, 11:19 AM
Yep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0

Green Arrow
06-30-2014, 11:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0

I don't know what answers he was expecting. I've always said both sides are at fault for the Iraq War.

Captain Obvious
06-30-2014, 11:29 AM
I don't know what answers he was expecting. I've always said both sides are at fault for the Iraq War.

Both sides were at fault.

I don't know how old you were back then and if you remember but there was a LOT of public support for the Iraq war after 9/11.

Green Arrow
06-30-2014, 11:32 AM

I don't know how old you were back then and if you remember but there was a LOT of public support for the Iraq war after 9/11.

I turned ten a month after 9/11. I remember watching it happen on the TV and how suddenly everyone in America was going to church and clamoring for war.

Cigar
06-30-2014, 11:36 AM

Actually ONLY 1 Side provided the so-called Evidence that has been proven FALSE.

Based on that FALSE Evidence, Some Democrats went along with the need for War.

See the difference ... The LIE changed some minds. Had The LIE not been provided, we wouldn't have gone to War ... at least not with Democrat approval.

So you can't say both side are to blame, because it was the George W Bush Administration who told The LIE!

Captain Obvious
06-30-2014, 11:37 AM
Actually ONLY 1 Side provided the so-called Evidence that has been proven FALSE.

Based on that FALSE Evidence, Some Democrats went along with the need for War.

See the difference ... The LIE changed some minds. Had The LIE not been provided, we wouldn't have gone to War ... at least not with Democrat approval.

So you can't say both side are to blame, because it was the George W Bush Administration who told The LIE!

Whatever helps you sleep better at night, sport.

Cigar
06-30-2014, 11:39 AM

Those are Document Facts, and plenty of Video in the Internet as proof.

Captain Obvious
I turned ten a month after 9/11. I remember watching it happen on the TV and how suddenly everyone in America was going to church and clamoring for war.

Yeah, that was the general feeling.

Someone needed to get their ass kicked over this, Saddam was just the most convenient at the time.

And I don't think the whole WMD thing was a lie, it was just a bad excuse for military action gone wrong.

Captain Obvious
Those are Document Facts, and plenty of Video in the Internet as proof.

The Xl
06-30-2014, 11:44 AM
Everyone was thirsty for war after 9/11, everyone went full retard.

I was 12, almost 13 when 9/11 happened, and I remember the irrational panic everyone was in, it was probably worse here in NY than anywhere else. One of my close friends, who was a black/white/hispanic mix, almost got shot by some moron because he "looked Indian."

Just a stupid period of time. Iraq was an easy sell, playing on peoples irrational emotions and low level of intellect.

Gerrard Winstanley
06-30-2014, 11:50 AM

Someone needed to get their ass kicked over this, Saddam was just the most convenient at the time.

And I don't think the whole WMD thing was a lie, it was just a bad excuse for military action gone wrong.
A colossal fuck-up verging on a lie. The sources Western intelligence used were textbook dud, and I think even a half-literate seven year-old could have pointed it out.

Ransom
06-30-2014, 11:55 AM

Iraq...was just the 'most convenient?'

You simply cannot teach stupid

Green Arrow
06-30-2014, 11:55 AM

http://youtu.be/cpP7b2lUxVE

Captain Obvious
06-30-2014, 11:56 AM
Speaking of half literate seven year olds, I wonder if this moron (rancid) knows I have him on ignore.

I think he's the only one at this point now actually.

Captain Obvious
06-30-2014, 11:58 AM

Did you know that Seth McFarlane was booked on one of the 9/11 flights that went into the twin towers but he missed it because he was hungover?

Ransom
My goodness that Oprah gets our Winstanley so worked up. Probably one of the Facebook experiment rats, so easily manipulated

Green Arrow
Did you know that Seth McFarlane was booked on one of the 9/11 flights that went into the twin towers but he missed it because he was hungover?

Never been more thankful for a hangover!

Gerrard Winstanley
06-30-2014, 11:59 AM
Seth McFarlane was scheduled to board one of the planes that got hijacked on 9/11, lol.

Gerrard Winstanley
06-30-2014, 12:00 PM
Smartass. :grin:

texan
06-30-2014, 12:18 PM
The WMD's are like arm chair QBing, you should have passed the ball idiot everyone knows that (of course after the play)........

Clinton said Sadam had them
History said he had them
Intel sources foreign and our own said he had them
Hillary said he had them
The intel committee said he had them
The kurds had them used on them

We found them un-usable! Twice now. But who cares about the facts, you should have known.

The Sage of Main Street
06-30-2014, 12:30 PM

It's kinda sad that people still try to justify the chemical weapons story when even the Bush administration admitted it was BS. There is real cognitive dissonance here. If Bush thought that Saddam had functional WMDs, why would he invade and get the troops slaughtered by them? It would be the same as saying that Saddam had tactical nukes to incinerate each of our infantry battalions one by one. If people believed what Bush was preaching, why didn't they demand only airstrikes to starve out the Iraqis? Because people were mad at 9/11 and wanted to take it out on some scapegoat, not caring about which one or why that one.

Green Arrow
06-30-2014, 12:35 PM
The WMD's are like arm chair QBing, you should have passed the ball idiot everyone knows that (of course after the play)........

History said he had them
Hillary said he had them

We found them un-usable! Twice now. But who cares about the facts, you should have known.

The story wasn't just that Saddam had them, it was that he had functional ones that posed a significant national security threat to the United States.

Turns out he hardly had any, and what little he had was unusable.

Gerrard Winstanley
06-30-2014, 12:35 PM
The same Clinton who accidentally bombed a pharmaceuticals factory supplying Sudanese destitutes?

History said he had them
Can you get any more ambiguous?

Intel supplied by shoddy Iraqi exiles with a vested agenda in the ousting of Saddam.

Hillary said he had them
There's a reliable authority. :laugh:

Shoddy Iraqi exiles!

In the 1980s.

The Sage of Main Street
06-30-2014, 12:40 PM
Which is true and the reason we should have fired all 537 of them Whatever the father demands of other families, his son has to do first. So they owe us over 4,000 dead Juniors.

The Sage of Main Street
06-30-2014, 01:01 PM
Everyone was thirsty for war after 9/11, everyone went full retard.

I was 12, almost 13 when 9/11 happened, and I remember the irrational panic everyone was in, it was probably worse here in NY than anywhere else.

Just a stupid period of time. Iraq was an easy sell, playing on people's irrational emotions and low level of intellect. How could you have been XII in MMI when you're only XI now? Had you been time-traveling with Dr. Who?

Pretty smug for a pre-teen to say that his fellow Americans have a "low level of intellect." Anyone with a higher level of intellect can see that Americans are drenched in overpowering brainwashing and can't help it if they have been prevented from ever thinking for themselves.

The Sage of Main Street
06-30-2014, 02:23 PM
Speaking of half literate seven year olds, I wonder if this moron (rancid) knows I have him on ignore.

I think he's the only one at this point now actually. I want people to put me on Ignore because I'm afraid that some judge will rule that I have to pay for their Post Sage Stress Disorder therapy.

Captain Obvious
06-30-2014, 02:29 PM
I want people to put me on Ignore because I'm afraid that some judge will rule that I have to pay for their Post Sage Stress Disorder therapy.

Nah, your posts used to annoy me but not so much anymore.

TBH I just skim most of them but sometimes I read through all of it if it's an interesting subject.

texan
06-30-2014, 03:26 PM
The story wasn't just that Saddam had them, it was that he had functional ones that posed a significant national security threat to the United States.

Turns out he hardly had any, and what little he had was unusable.

We can word Smith it if you want. The truth is every credible source thought he had them and was developing them, ones that could be used. Hell he even said he had them. He refused inspectors moved things around acting as he had them. These are facts like them or not. The world thought he had weapons that were ready to use. The reason this was used against him unfairly is because they were trying to wn an election. Bush didn't falsify anything, those democrats voted for the war period, why? Because everyone thought they had them. The dem intel committee supported the action and they saw all evidence.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes.asp

Funny how everyone rewrites the truth when they need to win power.

Green Arrow
06-30-2014, 03:32 PM
Nah, your posts used to annoy me but not so much anymore.

TBH I just skim most of them but sometimes I read through all of it if it's an interesting subject.

I only put him on ignore because it makes it easier to read a thread. I hardly ever read his posts to begin with, so this makes it so I can skip right over them without undue scrolling.

Convenience, basically.

texan
06-30-2014, 03:33 PM
Just saw Gerrad's uneducated comments. Click on the link have a smile and shut up.

BTW I didn't support the Nation Building Effort!!!! But I can at the least be honest, something you don't grasp.

And BTW george Bush can't just whip out a bunch of lies. He had to provide information to certain members of congress top secret intel to review and communicate to others.

Green Arrow
06-30-2014, 03:33 PM
We can word Smith it if you want. The truth is every credible source thought he had them and was developing them, ones that could be used. Hell he even said he had them. He refused inspectors moved things around acting as he had them. These are facts like them or not. The world thought he had weapons that were ready to use. The reason this was used against him unfairly is because they were trying to wn an election. Bush didn't falsify anything, those democrats voted for the war period, why? Because everyone thought they had them. The dem intel committee supported the action and they saw all evidence.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes.asp

Funny how everyone rewrites the truth when they need to win power.

Yes, the Democrats were just as much in favor of the war as Republicans were. It was still a bad decision.

texan
06-30-2014, 03:37 PM
We agree on that point. I just get tired of everyone allowing the truth to be re-written.

texan
06-30-2014, 03:38 PM
One other thing.......................The liberals can't have it both ways. Bush can't be a complete idiot and dumb, but then he is genius enough to fool all the lawyers in DC by faking a war. No they saw the intel and thought the same or they wouldn't have granted the rights to war.

Green Arrow
06-30-2014, 03:42 PM
One other thing.......................The liberals can't have it both ways. Bush can't be a complete idiot and dumb, but then he is genius enough to fool all the lawyers in DC by faking a war. No they saw the intel and thought the same or they wouldn't have granted the rights to war.

I personally think the Bush/Cheney presidency is the reverse of the Obama/Biden presidency. Bush was the "dumb" one, Cheney was the real brains of the operation. Only with Obama/Biden, there are no brains.

The Sage of Main Street
07-01-2014, 10:13 AM
I only put him on ignore because it makes it easier to read a thread. I hardly ever read his posts to begin with, so this makes it so I can skip right over them without undue scrolling.

Convenience, basically. Sorry I stressed you out so much. Someday you may recover, but I think it's best that you put everybody on Ignore for now.

Captain Obvious
07-01-2014, 10:18 AM
Sorry I stressed you out so much. Someday you may recover, but I think it's best that you put everybody on Ignore for now.

This message is hidden because The Sage of Main Street is on your ignore list

Mr. Mensch
07-01-2014, 10:32 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3206292480/h44766C46/

The Xl
07-01-2014, 11:56 AM
As dumb as some people are, I still hate the concept of using ignore. Something with it doesn't sit right with me.

If someone is so stupid and so much of a troll, they should be outright banned. If they aren't, then I don't see the point of putting them on ignore.

Sage is pretty fuckin wacky, though.

Captain Obvious
07-01-2014, 01:13 PM
As dumb as some people are, I still hate the concept of using ignore. Something with it doesn't sit right with me.

If someone is so stupid and so much of a troll, they should be outright banned. If they aren't, then I don't see the point of putting them on ignore.

I don't actually have him on ignore, that was a goof.

Green Arrow
07-01-2014, 01:14 PM

Like I said, I never read his posts even with him off ignore, so putting him on ignore just makes it so I can skip right over posts I don't read anyway without a lot of swiping. My phone screen can only show so many posts at a time :tongue:

Perianne
07-01-2014, 02:06 PM
Like I said, I never read his posts even with him off ignore, so putting him on ignore just makes it so I can skip right over posts I don't read anyway without a lot of swiping. My phone screen can only show so many posts at a time :tongue:

You know, as bland as I consider myself to be, there were people on TPF who had me on ignore (as I found out later). Some people just annoy others. Even Perianne. Imagine that.

Green Arrow
07-01-2014, 02:10 PM
You know, as bland as I consider myself to be, there were people on TPF who had me on ignore (as I found out later). Some people just annoy others. Even Perianne. Imagine that.

I can't imagine how anyone could find you annoying. My guess is that you are better off without assholes like them responding :)

texan
07-02-2014, 10:58 AM
I personally think the Bush/Cheney presidency is the reverse of the Obama/Biden presidency. Bush was the "dumb" one, Cheney was the real brains of the operation. Only with Obama/Biden, there are no brains.

I don't think he was dumb. He wasn't a great orator but we have one that is today and he ain't so smart either. You do remember how the "dumb" thing started and how they ran with it?

He did an interview before his first run really got started and didn't know the name of some leader in a country I inever heard of and they started the dumb war beat in fear he would be the nominee. It was unfounded but great marketing. He made better grades than Al Gore in the IVY LEAGUE. Also, you cannot be dumb and win two national elections and win debates to boot.

Green Arrow
07-02-2014, 12:23 PM
I don't think he was dumb. He wasn't a great orator but we have one that is today and he ain't so smart either. You do remember how the "dumb" thing started and how they ran with it?

He did an interview before his first run really got started and didn't know the name of some leader in a country I inever heard of and they started the dumb war beat in fear he would be the nominee. It was unfounded but great marketing. He made better grades than Al Gore in the IVY LEAGUE. Also, you cannot be dumb and win two national elections and win debates to boot.

So, Obama isn't dumb either?

The Sage of Main Street
07-02-2014, 12:29 PM
I don't actually have him on ignore, that was a goof.
Why did Mickey Mouse divorce Minnie Mouse?
Because she was fuckin' Goofy.

Mini Me
07-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Why did Mickey Mouse divorce Minnie Mouse?
Because she was fuckin' Goofy.

LMAO!

What's better than roses on your piano?

Two lips on your organ!