PDA

View Full Version : Hillary is too depressed to run for president

Mr. Mensch
06-30-2014, 12:18 PM
While Hillary was nursing her headache, Bill Clinton and a family friend came into the kitchen. Bill poured Hillary a glass of green tea, and massaged her shoulders.
“The media have me in their cross-hairs,” Hillary complained, according to the friend.
“Everything I say is twisted and used against me. I can’t get any traction. They are pouncing on everything I say.”
Hillary hesitated for a moment, and then continued: “I’m seriously losing my appetite for combat. I never thought I’d say that. I’ve been a fighter all my life. You guys have never seen me back down, but right now I am punch drunk.”
Bill bit his lip and said, “We all have a right to feel sorry for ourselves from time to time. But you’ve got history to make.”
“Right now I’m feeling like they can all go f**k themselves,” Hillary said, referring to the media.
“I know the country needs us, but they aren’t acting like they deserve us. Just f**k ‘me.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/06/29/hillary-down-in-dumps-is-clinton-about-to-drop-out-2016-race/

Quick! Someone wave a $200K speaking fee at Hillary. Maybe that will cheer her up.

Green Arrow
06-30-2014, 12:39 PM
The sentiment is certainly true. Hillary has always had an adversarial attitude with the media. But the story, again, sounds like sensationalist fiction.

Mr. Mensch
06-30-2014, 12:41 PM
The sentiment is certainly true. Hillary has always had an adversarial attitude with the media. But the story, again, sounds like sensationalist fiction.

I like how when a liberal says something that you don't want to hear, you automatically say it was made up.

It is far easier to bury your head in the sand then accept what might be true, right?

The Xl
06-30-2014, 12:42 PM
I always thought she was a shoe in for 2016, but I think that's changed. She's old and beat up, and her image has taken a hit.

Green Arrow
06-30-2014, 12:56 PM
I like how when a liberal says something that you don't want to hear, you automatically say it was made up.

It is far easier to bury your head in the sand then accept what might be true, right?

Not really. I'm not a partisan hack. If that was the case, why would I say the sentiments were true even if the story wasn't?

I've said the same for conservatives in the past.

Cigar
06-30-2014, 12:56 PM
Keep Hope Alive .... :laugh:

BTW ... who is the GOP's top contender? :grin: Anyone .... anyone .... anyone

Green Arrow
06-30-2014, 01:08 PM

Rand Paul and either Jeb Bush or Chris Christie.

The Xl
06-30-2014, 01:20 PM

The Dems field sucks ass, too.

I'm not sure if the novelty of another incompetent black man or a female like Hilary is there anymore either. Minorities, women, and young people are seeing it for what it is now. You run merit-less fools out there, and brand them as young and hip. Worked in 08, didn't work as well in 12, and may not work at all in 16.

birddog
06-30-2014, 01:23 PM
Rand Paul and either Jeb Bush or Chris Christie.

I agree, but not sure of Christie being a top contender. I would add Perry, Huckabee, and Kasich.

By the way, Cigar and others remind me of the saying, "If you voted for Obama TWICE, you are WAY too ignorant to argue with!" :grin:

Green Arrow
06-30-2014, 01:23 PM
The Dems field sucks ass, too.

I'm not sure if the novelty of another incompetent black man or a female like Hilary is there anymore either. Minorities, women, and young people are seeing it for what it is now. You run merit-less fools out there, and brand them as young and hip. Worked in 08, didn't work as well in 12, and may not work at all in 16.

Actually, the potential Dems after Hillary aren't too bad. I like Gov. Martin O'Malley so far, though admittedly, I haven't looked into him too deeply yet. Obviously, I like Sen. Bernie Sanders.

Mr. Mensch
06-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Imagine this: January 20, 2017, Hillary Clinton stands before Chief Justice John Roberts on the west front of the U.S. Capitol Building and takes the oath of office as the 45th President of the United States.

President Clinton then approaches the podium to address the American people, captivating her audience with assurances that all will be fine and that their collective pain will soon be eased.

She will declare that her unique understanding of the issues facing Americans will enable her to fashion ideas and programs destined to succeed in moving America out of the doldrums of the past several years and into a new age of prosperity.

But that isn’t exactly what is going to happen.

Hillary Clinton may or may not be elected president in 2016, but one thing that seems certain is that if she is elected she will likely preside over a continuation of the same ineffectual policies that have come to define President Obama’s tenure in office.

Green Arrow
06-30-2014, 01:24 PM
I agree, but not sure of Christie being a top contender. I would add Perry, Huckabee, and Kasich.

By the way, Cigar and others remind me of the saying, "If you voted for Obama TWICE, you are WAY too ignorant to argue with!" :grin:

I don't see Huckabee running, and Perry is nowhere close to being a frontrunner. Kasich may have a shot, though.

Green Arrow
06-30-2014, 01:26 PM
Imagine this: January 20, 2017, Hillary Clinton stands before Chief Justice John Roberts on the west front of the U.S. Capitol Building and takes the oath of office as the 45th President of the United States.

President Clinton then approaches the podium to address the American people, captivating her audience with assurances that all will be fine and that their collective pain will soon be eased.

She will declare that her unique understanding of the issues facing Americans will enable her to fashion ideas and programs destined to succeed in moving America out of the doldrums of the past several years and into a new age of prosperity.

But that isn’t exactly what is going to happen.

Hillary Clinton may or may not be elected president in 2016, but one thing that seems certain is that if she is elected she will likely preside over a continuation of the same ineffectual policies that have come to define President Obama’s tenure in office.

I certainly agree with that. Hillary will be the new boss that is just like the old boss, same as Obama was for Bush, and Bush was for Clinton, etc.

Perianne
07-01-2014, 04:16 AM
http://moonbattery.com/graphics/dead-broke-hillary-clinton.jpg

zelmo1234
07-01-2014, 06:48 AM
Actually, the potential Dems after Hillary aren't too bad. I like Gov. Martin O'Malley so far, though admittedly, I haven't looked into him too deeply yet. Obviously, I like Sen. Bernie Sanders.

That may be, but Sanders is not electable, and O'Malley is little known.

With the economy, debt, declining influence in the world, and immigrations problems.

IF the Demos don't run Hilary, they have very little chance at the Whitehouse

Green Arrow
07-01-2014, 01:04 PM
That may be, but Sanders is not electable, and O'Malley is little known.

With the economy, debt, declining influence in the world, and immigrations problems.

IF the Demos don't run Hilary, they have very little chance at the Whitehouse

I disagree. I think they have a better chance if they don't run Hillary. I also don't believe Sanders is unelectable. He's a populist who advocates a completely different political system than any other candidate, plus he has a strong (and consistent) pro-civil liberties and anti-war record in an era where anti-war sentiments and concern over the loss of our civil liberties are at an all-time high. Run against a GOP populist like Rand Paul, who has the same anti-war, pro-civil liberties consistency, and I can see it being a close election. Rand Paul would ultimately pull ahead because he's twenty-five years younger than Sanders and more well-spoken.

But Sanders vs. a celebretard warhawk like Chris Christie? Sanders wins.

Ransom
07-01-2014, 04:04 PM
I don't see Huckabee running, and Perry is nowhere close to being a frontrunner. Kasich may have a shot, though.

Scott Walker would I think have a shot if he ran.

Green Arrow
07-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Scott Walker would I think have a shot if he ran.

Of winning the nomination, maybe, but I don't know about the general election. I'd have to see him in a presidential campaign.