PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Mole Outed and Suspended

Conley
04-12-2012, 02:52 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/gawkers-fox-news-mole-is-outed-and-ousted/2012/04/11/gIQATveeBT_story.html

http://gawker.com/5900710

I haven't read what he leaked yet.

I work at Fox News Channel.

The final straw for me came last year. Oddly, it wasn't anything on TV that turned me rogue, though plenty of things on our air had pushed me in that direction over the years. But what finally broke me was a story on The Fox Nation. If you're not a frequenter of Fox Nation (and if you're reading Gawker, it's a pretty safe bet you're not) I can describe it for you — it's like an unholy mashup of the Drudge Report, the Huffington Post and a Klan meeting. Word around the office is that the site was actually the brainchild of Bill O'Reilly's chief stalker (and Gawker pal) Jesse Watters.

The Nation aggregates news stories, gives them provocative headlines, and invites commenters to weigh in. The comments are fascinating actually, if you can detach yourself enough to view them as sort of the id of the conservative movement. Of course, if you can't detach yourself, then you're going to come away with a diminished view of human decency, because HOLY MOLY THESE PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE THE BLACK PRESIDENT. I'm not saying they dislike him BECAUSE he's black, but a lot of the comments, unprompted, mention the fact that he is black, so what would you say, Dr. Freud?

The post that broke the camel's back might be familiar to some of you, because it garnered a lot of attention and (well-deserved) ridicule when it hit last August. The item was aggregating several news sources that were reporting innocuously on President Obama's 50th birthday party, which was attended by the usual mix of White House staffers, DC politicos and Dem-friendly celebs. The Fox Nation, naturally, chose to illustrate the story with a photo montage of Obama, Charles Barkley, Chris Rock, and Jay Z, and the headline "Obama's Hip Hop BBQ Didn't Create Jobs."

MMC
04-12-2012, 03:26 PM
Oh well.....personally I would like to see all those that have been there for years milking it be put out to pasture. Thats with all polticians and Media Peeps. Time to let new blood into the buisness. People that won't just play the game the way these Corporations want to play it. The American People need to quit letting the Media influence politics.

Conley
04-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Turns out this guy didn't really have much to say at all. All he 'leaked' was a video of Mitt Romney talking about him and his wife horseback riding.

MMC
04-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Turns out this guy didn't really have much to say at all. All he 'leaked' was a video of Mitt Romney talking about him and his wife horseback riding.

I usually don't take such a hard line.....but when we have liberals that are trying to dumb-down all sorts of information and then want to focus on how they feel or their semantic as opposed to the facts. Then always hearing them talk shit out of their mouths. Tends to make me amp up and find all that is true as shit about them and those people that put party First rather than Country.

Funny thing any of those I served with in Combat, under live fire that said they were Demos or Libs. None of them talk like the clowns we got round here. Not one of them. Course these clowns weren't aware of the Juggalo.

Naturally I don't think this guy was about infiltrating Fox. Like most others he needed a job. But then I find people tend to let others influence them or their actions. Which usually leads to some sort of trouble.

spunkloaf
04-12-2012, 06:58 PM
I usually don't take such a hard line.....but when we have liberals that are trying to dumb-down all sorts of information and then want to focus on how they feel or their semantic as opposed to the facts. Then always hearing them talk shit out of their mouths. Tends to make me amp up and find all that is true as shit about them and those people that put party First rather than Country.

Funny thing any of those I served with in Combat, under live fire that said they were Demos or Libs. None of them talk like the clowns we got round here. Not one of them. Course these clowns weren't aware of the Juggalo.

Naturally I don't think this guy was about infiltrating Fox. Like most others he needed a job. But then I find people tend to let others influence them or their actions. Which usually leads to some sort of trouble.

Please stay on topic. This is not a thread about liberals. It's about a corrupt news corporation. There's no possible way that you could logically involve liberals with this conversation.

Thanks.

ramone
04-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Please stay on topic. This is not a thread about liberals. It's about a corrupt news corporation. There's no possible way that you could logically involve liberals with this conversation.

Thanks.

So shall we move on to a discussion of the immoral and backhanded tactics of MSNBC instead?

Maybe ACORN and the communist ties they have and the un prosecuted crimes they have racked up.

I have a few more to debate.......

spunkloaf
04-12-2012, 07:05 PM
So shall we move on to a discussion of the immoral and backhanded tactics of MSNBC instead?

Whatever you want. Just in another thread please.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/2809-immoral-and-backhanded-tactics-of-MSNBC?goto=newpost

Here, I took the liberty of creating one for ya. Enjoy. And thanks for staying on topic from now on.

MMC
04-12-2012, 07:07 PM

Thanks.

Well, What do you call MSDNC/AKA MSNBC? I think I was clear that I would like to see them all cleaned out.

spunkloaf
04-12-2012, 07:08 PM
Well, What do you call MSDNC/AKA MSNBC? I think I was clear that I would like to see them all cleaned out.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/2809-immoral-and-backhanded-tactics-of-MSNBC?goto=newpost

I started a new thread just for that. Enjoy. And thanks for staying on topic from now on.

wingrider
04-12-2012, 07:13 PM
oh wonderful... another Fox bashing thread..

ramone
04-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Whatever you want. Just in another thread please.

Here, I took the liberty of creating one for ya. Enjoy. And thanks for staying on topic from now on.

I am on topic Spunk, the topic was about media and bias and lies. Was it not? I'm countering that there are liberal rags that are less informative and in fact actually lie about matters.

MMC
04-12-2012, 07:14 PM

I started a new thread just for that. Enjoy. And thanks for staying on topic from now on.

Np Spunk but you know me......

As you can see I do always try to stick with the discussion even when I express a viewpoint. :wink:

ramone
04-12-2012, 07:15 PM

Same thing, fox and race when backed into a corner. You're either a foxist or a racist, Hell I'm both I guess.

spunkloaf
04-12-2012, 07:21 PM

I know. I LOVE these. :smiley:

Isn't it great to have the truth exposed?

I don't know which I enjoy better: having my suspicions and prejudgments vindicated, or watching how Fox's lemming supporters stammer and try to point the finger back at liberals.

spunkloaf
04-12-2012, 07:25 PM
I am on topic Spunk, the topic was about media and bias and lies. Was it not? I'm countering that there are liberal rags that are less informative and in fact actually lie about matters.

I called you out. Deal with it, and drop it.

It's about FOX News specifically. If you have other things to discuss about MSNBC start a new thread and LINK to there if you must.

wingrider
04-12-2012, 07:30 PM
and Fox is still the number 1 watched news organization in america,, deal with that fact

spunkloaf
04-12-2012, 07:47 PM
and Fox is still the number 1 watched news organization in america,, deal with that fact

It really explains alot. It's shameful.

By the way. You did not capitalize America. I am having doubts about your patriotism.

spunkloaf
04-12-2012, 07:48 PM
#1....and they call everything else "mainstream media." :rollseyes:

Mister D
04-12-2012, 07:52 PM
#1....and they call everything else "mainstream media." :rollseyes:

They?

wingrider
04-12-2012, 07:54 PM
It really explains alot. It's shameful.

By the way. You did not capitalize America. I am having doubts about your patriotism. no i did not.. and I also speak treason fluently.

spunkloaf
04-12-2012, 07:57 PM
They?

They. Pronoun. It's a four letter word used to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified..

Mister D
04-12-2012, 07:59 PM
They. Pronoun. It's a four letter word used to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified..

They? If you don't know who you are referring to just say so. It saves time. :wink:

spunkloaf
04-12-2012, 08:00 PM
no i did not.. and I also speak treason fluently.

Well I never... :angry:

ramone
04-12-2012, 08:02 PM
I called you out. Deal with it, and drop it.

It's about FOX News specifically. If you have other things to discuss about MSNBC start a new thread and LINK to there if you must.

I see, if you deviate from my thread in any way I can tell you to start your own thread and get out of mine also? Is that correct, and you will stay entirely on topic in every way with no sway or swag to the side what so ever besides the point that I made?

Fine, I agree to that if you do. Just remember that you agreed to it. OK?

Put the crack pipe down dude, you're loosing it.

spunkloaf
04-12-2012, 08:06 PM
They? If you don't know who you are referring to just say so. It saves time. :wink:

I have no idea who or what I was talking about actually. Nobody has ever used the words "mainstream media" before, I just made it up. I also invented oxygen.

Mister D
04-12-2012, 08:08 PM
I have no idea who or what I was talking about actually. Nobody has ever used the words "mainstream media" before, I just made it up. I also invented oxygen.

Agreed. You had no idea who you were talking about which is why you can't answer the question posed. No worries. Dismissed.

spunkloaf
I see, if you deviate from my thread in any way I can tell you to start your own thread and get out of mine also? Is that correct, and you will stay entirely on topic in every way with no sway or swag to the side what so ever besides the point that I made?

Fine, I agree to that if you do. Just remember that you agreed to it. OK?

Put the crack pipe down dude, you're loosing it.

You can call me out on whatever you want. :smiley:

ramone

Sure that wasn't N2O you invented?

spunkloaf
04-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Agreed. You had no idea who you were talking about which is why you can't answer the question posed. No worries. Dismissed.

Thanks. By the way, you're breathing my oxygen without my permission. I suggest you cease immediately before I consider an appropriate legal forum to take action with.

Mainecoons
04-13-2012, 06:23 AM
Spunk, did you also invent the Internet?

Just curious. :grin:

spunkloaf
04-13-2012, 12:32 PM
Spunk, did you also invent the Internet?

Just curious. :grin:

Yes I did.

And if you're making a pun about Al Gore, he never said that either.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/2822-Al-Gore-never-claimed-he-invented-the-internet?p=59627#post59627

Mainecoons
04-13-2012, 01:12 PM
OK. Thank you. It is a very useful thing, this Internet. You done good!

However Gore created it:

Here are his exact words: “During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.”

:grin:

spunkloaf
04-13-2012, 05:52 PM
OK. Thank you. It is a very useful thing, this Internet. You done good!

However Gore created it:

:grin:

Cool. then we're in agreement that he never claimed he invented the internet. Case closed.

Now back to the topic at hand...

Mainecoons
04-13-2012, 07:27 PM
This board's software has real edit problems.

Mainecoons
04-13-2012, 07:32 PM
[/quote]INVENT

Verb:

Create or design (something that has not existed before); be the originator of.
Make up (an idea, name, story, etc.), esp. so as to deceive.[/quote]
Hey, he said it, I didn't.

:rofl:

spunkloaf
04-13-2012, 07:36 PM
INVENT

Verb:

Create or design (something that has not existed before); be the originator of.
Make up (an idea, name, story, etc.), esp. so as to deceive.[/quote]

Hey, he said it, I didn't.

Funny. I see nothing referencing the word INVENT anywhere.

Idiot.

Stay on topic please, I created a whole thread dedicated to the bullshit you're trying to pull. Pull it there.

Mainecoons
04-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Uh spunk, upper left hand corner? Ya see the word "INVENT" there guy?

spunkloaf
04-13-2012, 07:48 PM
Uh spunk, upper left hand corner? Ya see the word "INVENT" there guy?

You're an idiot.

Do I have to report you or are you going to start obeying my request to stay on topic?

Mainecoons
04-13-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm an idiot who could see the word "INVENT" in the upper left hand corner. You're a genius who couldn't see it even though it was all caps. Must be that big liberal brain. :grin:

I have news for you. This is not a liberal board where free speech is censored and controlled. If you need that, try Democrats Underground.

Mister D
04-13-2012, 08:20 PM
There is no rule about staying on topic. Pointless disruption will be handled but we are even lenient with that.

2Ts
04-14-2012, 10:26 AM
I think he was just a disgruntled employee with nothing but a little embarrassment to the network to share, the romney vid was just banter and bathroom stalls? what exactly is he a mole of...

spunkloaf
04-14-2012, 05:18 PM
I think he was just a disgruntled employee with nothing but a little embarrassment to the network to share, the romney vid was just banter and bathroom stalls? what exactly is he a mole of...

I know, right? Besides the picture of O'Reilly with the topless woman.

And yet...

Anybody else think FOX is going over the top to shut that guy up? I'd like to know what it is they are trying to protect. This guy sure seems to have hit a soft spot with them.

wingrider
04-14-2012, 05:25 PM
bill Oriely with some topless women?? at his age. ? whatever LOL

spunkloaf
04-14-2012, 06:22 PM
bill Oriely with some topless women?? at his age. ? whatever LOL

I don't care if you believe me or not, it's not that important to me, I don't know why I brought it up.

Although if I wanted to make a stink about it I certainly could. I know the right wing would make a huge fuss about any liberal figure in a picture with a topless woman.

wingrider
04-14-2012, 06:54 PM
I don't care if you believe me or not, it's not that important to me, I don't know why I brought it up.

Although if I wanted to make a stink about it I certainly could. I know the right wing would make a huge fuss about any liberal figure in a picture with a topless woman. no I just think it is hilarious.. I mean picture that in your mind.. bill oriely and some chick letting em hang out,, he is like 70 .. whats he gonna do.... drool .. that would be about it. LOL

spunkloaf
04-14-2012, 06:58 PM
no I just think it is hilarious.. I mean picture that in your mind.. bill oriely and some chick letting em hang out,, he is like 70 .. whats he gonna do.... drool .. that would be about it. LOL

Oh, my mistake. Yeah, that would look a bit ridiculous.