PDA

View Full Version : The Case for Mitt Romney in 2016

Pages : [1] 2

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Via Politico (http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/07/the-case-for-mitt-romney-in-2016-108532.html#.U7XJE9m9LCQ):

No politician wants to be compared to Richard Nixon, but Mitt Romney might like the following.

First, consider the similarities in their 1960 and 2012 presidential contests. Romney and Nixon were both mighty warriors, but they still lacked the natural ease of the best retail politicians. In person, they were warm, charming-- even gentle. But on television it was different. When they debated their cool and telegenic opponents, they sometimes appeared square and old-fashioned in comparison. They just didn't connect the way successful presidential aspirants typically do.

So, when they lost the general election, many in the press quickly wrote their political obituaries. All conceded their brilliance, stamina and mastery of the facts--especially those of the troubles brewing overseas. But they were, by most accounts, finished.

But the tenacious Nixon would prove his naysayers wrong by once again capturing the GOP nomination eight years later, a feat made all the more remarkable by the further diminishment of his brand in 1962 when he lost a race for a lesser post, the California governorship. There was likely not a soul in the United States who believed he could shake off such visible losses.

Of course he did shake them off, and for nearly 50 years, Nixon's 1968 feat stands unmatched. Besides Adlai Stevenson, he has been the only presidential nominee--of either party--to overcome the stigma of losing a general election to be offered a second chance as the party's nominee.

Romney recognizes well the historical odds against becoming a repeat nominee. In the film Mitt, which documents his two presidential campaigns, he is captured at a fundraiser making an "L" on his forehead to depict how a failed nominee becomes "a loser for life." "We just brutalize whoever loses," he says. We can assume George McGovern, Michael Dukakis, Bob Dole, Al Gore, John Kerry and John McCain came to a similar conclusion.

Will Romney be different from these other failed nominees? Could he defy the odds and make a comeback presidential bid capturing the GOP nomination after all the doubt, second-guessing and blame that accompany such a loss? According to the latest Quinnipiac poll, many Americans seem to think so--45 percent of voters said the United States would be better off today with Romney as president.

http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

You can't make this shit up! Alyosha, we need to get the crew together and move to Scotland or something, watch this shitstorm roll in from afar.

Peter1469
07-03-2014, 04:52 PM
Yup, time to sit back and watch "Americans" destroy the US.

Alyosha
07-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Via Politico (http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/07/the-case-for-mitt-romney-in-2016-108532.html#.U7XJE9m9LCQ):

http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

You can't make this shit up! @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863), we need to get the crew together and move to Scotland or something, watch this shitstorm roll in from afar.

I can immigrate anywhere in Europe, Russia, or Israel with a snap. South America tho I think is where to be. Our money will go farther.

Matty
07-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Yup, time to sit back and watch "Americans" destroy the US.

You mis spelled democrats.

Peter1469
07-03-2014, 04:56 PM
Croatia or Montenegro for me. Adriatic Sea baby.

I can immigrate anywhere in Europe, Russia, or Israel with a snap. South America tho I think is where to be. Our money will go farther.

The Xl
07-03-2014, 04:57 PM
I say no to a third term for Obama.

Peter1469

No. Establishment republicans are just as evil as the establishment democrats.

Matty
Romney will never allow the democrats to degrade he and his family again. That's all over. Feel proud of your nastiness.

GrassrootsConservative
07-03-2014, 04:58 PM
:killme:

Matty
07-03-2014, 05:00 PM
Nope. They never degrade their fellow Americans in the manner the democrats do. It's why I will never address another Democrat as "President." Now if you cannot recall the degradation heaped upon the Romney family then there's no hope for you.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 05:01 PM
Romney will never allow the democrats to degrade he and his family again. That's all over. Feel proud of your nastiness.

Are you proud of yours?

Peter1469
07-03-2014, 05:01 PM

The dems and the MSM should be ashamed. The republicans should be looking for real candidates.

Matty
07-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Are you proud of yours?
Did you post that link to back up your lies?

Peter1469
07-03-2014, 05:02 PM
Nope. They never degrade their fellow Americans in the manner the democrats do. It's why I will never address another Democrat as "President." Now if you cannot recall the degradation heaped upon the Romney family then there's no hope for you.

I didn't say that. I said that they would govern generally in the same direction: more power to the State.

No thanks.

You don't have my vote. Good luck. :smiley:

Matty
07-03-2014, 05:03 PM
The dems and the MSM should be ashamed. The republicans should be looking for real candidates.
Romney was a real candidate.

Matty
07-03-2014, 05:04 PM
I didn't say that. I said that they would govern generally in the same direction: more power to the State.

No thanks.

You don't have my vote. Good luck. :smiley:

I'm not running so that's no loss.

Matty
07-03-2014, 05:04 PM
Obama, the part time worker guy. Roflmao.

Matty
07-03-2014, 05:05 PM
50 jobs bills passed in the house. Shitcanned by democrats in the Senate.

Peter1469
07-03-2014, 05:06 PM

A real loser. A milk toast moderate. Run with a conservative or forget my vote and hundreds of thousands of other votes.

Peter1469
07-03-2014, 05:06 PM
I'm not running so that's no loss.

I never would have considered for the life of me that you were running for anything. :smiley:

Matty
07-03-2014, 05:09 PM
I never would have considered for the life of me that you were running for anything. :smiley:
Well then why did you deny me your vote?

TheInternet
07-03-2014, 05:11 PM
I say no to a third term for Obama.

5th term for Bush?

Alyosha
07-03-2014, 05:20 PM

Who are you talking to?

Libhater
07-03-2014, 05:29 PM

You got that one right. Amazing how people will attack Republicans during a time when our nation is going into the dumper all because of liberal and progressive policies.

Libhater
07-03-2014, 05:29 PM
no. Establishment republicans are just as evil as the establishment democrats.

bullshit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Establishment Republicans are Christians and therefore cannot possibly be evil like the atheistic dems.

Alyosha
07-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Oh quit being a baby, libhater. I'm on here attacking Obama every day. Ask Cigar or exotix

I just think Mitt Romney is unlikable. In fact, I like Bush better than Romney.

Matty
07-03-2014, 05:31 PM
Who are you talking to?

To whomever listened to and voted democrat. That's who.

Alyosha
07-03-2014, 05:39 PM
To whomever listened to and voted democrat. That's who.

I didn't vote Democrat.

Mainecoons
07-03-2014, 05:43 PM

Romney was a real Republicrat too. Remember "RomneyCare?"

Mainecoons
07-03-2014, 05:44 PM
bullshit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Establishment Republicans are Christians and therefore cannot possibly be evil like the atheistic dems.

You know Lib, in your own way you're just as partisan brainwashed as Cigar.

This is not a compliment. :grin:

Matty
07-03-2014, 05:44 PM
I didn't vote Democrat.
So? Then I wasn't talking to you.

Libhater
07-03-2014, 05:45 PM
Oh quit being a baby, libhater. I'm on here attacking Obama every day. Ask Cigar or exotix

I just think Mitt Romney is unlikable. In fact, I like Bush better than Romney.

Oh I get it, you're one of the many here that attack everyone, regardless of what political ideology or principles they hold dear. You middle of the roaders who cannot make up your mind on anything and don't have any core principles to speak of, and can't support anyone in particular for the office of the presidency are what I would classify as being useless chatterboxes that have nothing of substance to add to any politically based debate or conversation. People like you would go ahead and vote for a guy like Johnson when you know he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell in surviving even the primaries. Time for you fence sitters to grow a pair and vote for a principled Conservative like Romney should he be the 2016 nominee. Anything less than that would surely spell defeat for America while your non vote or your refusal to vote for the Conservative will undoubtedly usher in another ultra liberal like the Hilabeast.

Matty
07-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Romney was a real Republicrat too. Remember "RomneyCare?"

Romney care did not steal 750 billion dollars from Medicare did it? Did I say Romney was perfect? Good luck finding perfect.

The Xl
07-03-2014, 05:48 PM
5th term for Bush?

Good point. Well played.

Mainecoons
07-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Romney care did not steal 750 billion dollars from Medicare did it? Did I say Romney was perfect? Good luck finding perfect.

Strawman argument. A state program couldn't "steal" from Medicare.

What it did is make MA have the highest insurance costs in America. Even so, polling indicates they like it. But you'd be hard put to find a place on earth more liberal than MA.

The Xl
07-03-2014, 05:51 PM
The fact of the matter is, Romney was basically Obamas clone, agreed with him on basically everything, from foreign policy, to civil liberties, to economics. Hell, he drafted up Obamas healthcare template.

The guy was a joke, and whoever voted for him should go into a corner and stay quiet.

darroll
07-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Anybody can beat Romney.

Matty
07-03-2014, 05:56 PM
The fact of the matter is, Romney was basically Obamas clone, agreed with him on basically everything, from foreign policy, to civil liberties, to economics. Hell, he drafted up Obamas healthcare template.

The guy was a joke, and whoever voted for him should go into a corner and stay quiet.
If you think that you weren't paying attention. Romney had Romney care in Mass. He believed it to be a state issue not a federal mandate. Secondly he didn't steal from the elderly to pay for it. Get your facts straight.

Matty
07-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Anybody can beat Romney.
As I have stated. He will not put his family forth to be subject to the vile treatment of the shit spewing democrats. That's over.

Montoya
07-03-2014, 06:12 PM

Yes poor Queen Ann Romney. She deserved what she got...Which was destroyed in the media for her over privileged life and being so out of touch with REAL Americans (blue collar workers). Now go ride your horse Queen Ann.

Matty
07-03-2014, 06:14 PM
See? ^^^^^^^^ I rest my case. Putrid puss dripping Dems never disappoint.

Peter1469
07-03-2014, 07:04 PM

Incorrect.

Peter1469
07-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Or just refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils....

Oh I get it, you're one of the many here that attack everyone, regardless of what political ideology or principles they hold dear. You middle of the roaders who cannot make up your mind on anything and don't have any core principles to speak of, and can't support anyone in particular for the office of the presidency are what I would classify as being useless chatterboxes that have nothing of substance to add to any politically based debate or conversation. People like you would go ahead and vote for a guy like Johnson when you know he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell in surviving even the primaries. Time for you fence sitters to grow a pair and vote for a principled Conservative like Romney should he be the 2016 nominee. Anything less than that would surely spell defeat for America while your non vote or your refusal to vote for the Conservative will undoubtedly usher in another ultra liberal like the Hilabeast.

Libhater
07-03-2014, 08:02 PM
Or just refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils....

Perhaps you could explain to us just what constitutes evil in Mitt Romney?

Mister D
07-03-2014, 08:06 PM

Dude, it's an expression.

Peter1469
07-03-2014, 08:10 PM

He is a statist.

Matty
07-03-2014, 08:17 PM
He is a statist.

States rights is evil? Wow.

Peter1469
07-03-2014, 08:19 PM
States rights is evil? Wow.

Wut?

I vote for the people, not the state.... :shocked:

Libhater
07-03-2014, 08:21 PM
He is a statist.

If you were to learn that a person like Mitt who has been an entrepreneur and a successful businessman, i.e. a capitalist without the aid of the government, then you would see just how stupid it is to call him a statist. Where do you come up with such nonsense?

Peter1469
07-03-2014, 08:40 PM
If you were to learn that a person like Mitt who has been an entrepreneur and a successful businessman, i.e. a capitalist without the aid of the government, then you would see just how stupid it is to call him a statist. Where do you come up with such nonsense?

Put him on the GOP ballot and see the free thinkers abandon you and the GOP. It is time for the GOP establishment to just go away.

Let the new generation of free thinkers take over. The old establishment should STF and go away.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 09:27 PM
If you think that you weren't paying attention. Romney had Romney care in Mass. He believed it to be a state issue not a federal mandate. Secondly he didn't steal from the elderly to pay for it. Get your facts straight.

And Romneycare also failed. Massachusetts had to scrap it and go on the federal plan because it was a disaster.

del
07-03-2014, 09:29 PM
And Romneycare also failed. Massachusetts had to scrap it and go on the federal plan because it was a disaster.

uh, no

romneycare actually worked pretty well. of course, romney had zero to do with it, except that he didn't bother to veto it.

hanger4
07-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Ya got a love it, POLITICO giving advice to the Repubs. Next up the DNC taking advice from the Heritage Foundation.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Ya got a love it, POLITICO giving advice to the Repubs. Next up the DNC taking advice from the Heritage Foundation.

The article was an opinion written by a conservative. You realize that happens, right?

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 09:32 PM
uh, no

romneycare actually worked pretty well. of course, romney had zero to do with it, except that he didn't bother to veto it.

Nope, it failed. (http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/massachusetts-romneycare-health-care-exchange-106362.html)

Matty
07-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Oregon failed. I don't think Mass. Failed.

del
07-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Nope, it failed. (http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/massachusetts-romneycare-health-care-exchange-106362.html)

i'm pretty sure the article is talking about the transition from romneycare to the national program.

"“What we’ve seen is a dismantling of a once-popular and effective system to be replaced with a wildly ineffective and broken program that has brought great shame to Massachusetts."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/massachusetts-romneycare-health-care-exchange-106362.html#ixzz36SmWIC8L

zelmo1234
07-03-2014, 09:37 PM

Mr Romney is a very fine person there is not denying that.

But if you look at his record, he is not what you would call a conservative, he has plenty of progressive ideas off his own.

That is why small government constitutional conservatives like myself could not vote for him!

And he would have been some better than Obama, but not a lot and defiantly not game changing

Captain Obvious
07-03-2014, 09:39 PM
Mr Romney is a very fine person there is not denying that.

But if you look at his record, he is not what you would call a conservative, he has plenty of progressive ideas off his own.

That is why small government constitutional conservatives like myself could not vote for him!

And he would have been some better than Obama, but not a lot and defiantly not game changing

He was nominated because he was supposed to be attractive to moderates. Unfortunately he wasn't conservative enough with his voting base (conservatives) and he was out of touch with mainstream moderates.

Matty
I'm laughing my ass off. Second sentence says Romney care was totally dysfunctional AND the model for obamacare. Good work dummie crats good work.

zelmo1234
You got that one right. Amazing how people will attack Republicans during a time when our nation is going into the dumper all because of liberal and progressive policies.

There are plenty of liberal progressive republicans, for one thing?

The (R) does not mean conservative anymore, many have lost their way

Peter1469
07-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Until they would run out of other people's money. Oops.

uh, no

Matty
07-03-2014, 09:43 PM
You know what's wrong with DC? It's full of lawyers. Make a law that NO lawyers can occupy the WH or the Congress and our problems will all go away. The only lawyers allowed are the Supremes.

Free free thinkers my auntie pattootie

zelmo1234
07-03-2014, 09:44 PM

While I disagree that Romney was not likeable hell if you look at his record on charity, I can't think of someone that I would rather have for my neighbor!

However to call him a principled Conservative is a real stretch. the last 2 elections the Republican Party has nominated the most liberal of their candidates.

I will not vote for a moderate, as I believe that moving a little to the right will not stop the bleeding.

The republican party will have to nominate a small government constitutional conservative if they want my vote.

zelmo1234
07-03-2014, 09:47 PM
Yes poor Queen Ann Romney. She deserved what she got...Which was destroyed in the media for her over privileged life and being so out of touch with REAL Americans (blue collar workers). Now go ride your horse Queen Ann.

And she still has more grace and class than Mrs Obama!

But the democrats did wage a great war on women with her that if for sure

zelmo1234
07-03-2014, 09:49 PM

Well he did have a government program for just about everything!

That is not gong to accomplish what needs to be done

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 09:53 PM
i'm pretty sure the article is talking about the transition from romneycare to the national program.

"“What we’ve seen is a dismantling of a once-popular and effective system to be replaced with a wildly ineffective and broken program that has brought great shame to Massachusetts."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/massachusetts-romneycare-health-care-exchange-106362.html#ixzz36SmWIC8L

The second paragraph starts out calling it "dysfunctional." Paragraph eight says it couldn't fully enroll people in subsidies from start to finish, bad enough that 160,000 residents had to be registered for temporary Medicaid coverage at a cost of $10 million a month. Paragraph nine says the state system was not salvageable. The only indication in the article that it was a success (your quote) was from a Romney aide, lol.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 09:57 PM
You know what's wrong with DC? It's full of lawyers. Make a law that NO lawyers can occupy the WH or the Congress and our problems will all go away. The only lawyers allowed are the Supremes.

Free free thinkers my auntie pattootie

Well, that leaves out Presidents 2-8, 10-11, 13-16, 19, 21-25, 27-28, 30, 32, 37-38, 42, and 44.

Libhater
07-03-2014, 09:59 PM
While I disagree that Romney was not likeable hell if you look at his record on charity, I can't think of someone that I would rather have for my neighbor!

However to call him a principled Conservative is a real stretch. the last 2 elections the Republican Party has nominated the most liberal of their candidates.

I will not vote for a moderate, as I believe that moving a little to the right will not stop the bleeding.

The republican party will have to nominate a small government constitutional conservative if they want my vote.

Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree as to the Conservative nature of Mitt Romney. I said it before, that Mitt's life in the private sector as a capitalist and as an entrepreneur and successful businessman puts him squarely into the Conservative camp. If you look at his time as governor of a blue state that along with kalifornicator is perhaps the most liberal state in the union, that his healthcare program was state run where people actually paid premiums for that healthcare and that the program had a 98% success rate where the citizens of the former Taxachusetts were overwhelmingly satisfied with it. He even said himself that the program (Romneycare) was not meant for other states.

I also said that if enough people like you who don't vote for a Romney or any other Republican candidate or decide to stay home like 4 to 6 million of you did back in 2012 then there is no doubt in my mind that you'll be handing the presidency over to another progressive liberal/socialist like Obama--probably the Hilabeast. How any of you people can believe that a Romney is anywhere near the statist that an obummer or a hilabeast have proven to be is beyond my comprehension. I have yet to see examples from people like yourself as to the assertion that Romney is no better than an Obama or that he's this statist. Total nonsense.

Redrose
07-03-2014, 10:00 PM

Romney lost to "Mr. Cool".

The low information voters turned their back on a classy, intelligent, decent family man, who is an accomplished successful businessman, former governor who ran a major state and major companies, and the Olympics and who is very well educated, having earned two degrees from Harvard, a J.D. in Law and a MBA in Business with majors in Critical Thinking and Economics. Two things Obama lacks greatly.
Instead they voted for an incompetent, self-absorbed narcissistic unknown, unaccomplished, unpolished inner city rabble rouser, who never ran anything.....not even a marathon nor a lemonade stand, and his inexperience is quite evident now. Buyers remorse. I wish we could return him for a better model.
Cool doesn't cut it. Cool is only important when you're 12.

Matty
07-03-2014, 10:03 PM

The low information voters turned their back on a classy, intelligent, decent family man, who is an accomplished successful businessman, former governor who ran a major state and major companies, and the Olympics and who is very well educated, having earned two degrees from Harvard, a J.D. in Law and a MBA in Business with majors in Critical Thinking and Economics. Two things Obama lacks greatly.
Instead they voted for an incompetent, self-absorbed narcissistic unknown, unaccomplished, unpolished inner city rabble rouser, who never ran anything.....not even a marathon nor a lemonade stand, and his inexperience is quite evident now. Buyers remorse. I wish we could return him for a better model.

Precisely!

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 10:05 PM

Yeah...no. I refused to vote for Romney because he was a Bush-Obama clone.

del
07-03-2014, 10:07 PM
The second paragraph starts out calling it "dysfunctional." Paragraph eight says it couldn't fully enroll people in subsidies from start to finish, bad enough that 160,000 residents had to be registered for temporary Medicaid coverage at a cost of $10 million a month. Paragraph nine says the state system was not salvageable. The only indication in the article that it was a success (your quote) was from a Romney aide, lol.

that was after the changes to bring it in compliance with aca.

overall, when it was a stand alone, it worked pretty well

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/03/romneycare-facts-and-falsehoods/

Matty
07-03-2014, 10:07 PM
No. You voted for Obama "to piss off the Republicans and it worked."

Redrose
07-03-2014, 10:08 PM

The states plan makes more sense. The Feds screw everything up. Also, Romneycare was fashioned after Hillarycare. Remember that, or are you too young?

Romney is a "joke"? You should be so lucky.

Also, liberals love to tell us to go away and be quiet. They want to silence opposing voices. They don't want a Democracy, they want a socialist state, that oppresses everyone else but them. How naive, how foolish.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 10:08 PM
that was after the changes to bring it in compliance with aca.

overall, when it was a stand alone, it worked pretty well

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/03/romneycare-facts-and-falsehoods/

A fair point. I had not considered that.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 10:09 PM
No. You voted for Obama "to piss off the Republicans and it worked."

Bless your heart, dearie.

Libhater
07-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Bless your heart, dearie.

I see now why you dropped the moderator routine; Doing so gives you much more leeway to post off subject one liner nonsense.

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 10:13 PM

I'm sorry but this is a bit humorous. "Mr. Cool" won over exactly no one in 2012. Mr. Classy Sophisticate simply lost because he was unlikable. He was self-aggrandising and flaunted his wealth at a moment when you Americans were losing jobs like mad and barely making ends meet. How classy and intelligent is that? When you call a donut shop in backwater USA a patisserie and the edibles "pastries" you're out of touch, and being out of touch is no way to speak to the unwashed masses in such a way as to secure votes. He's lucky that he kept his head on his neck and no one dragged him to the guillotine.

People voted for Obama twice. You say you wish you could return him for a better model, but no one wanted your model either time. Perhaps, you're all picking the wrong models.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 10:18 PM
I'm sorry but this is a bit humorous. "Mr. Cool" won over exactly no one in 2012. Mr. Classy Sophisticate simply lost because he was unlikable. He was self-aggrandising and flaunted his wealth at a moment when you Americans were losing jobs like mad and barely making ends meet. How classy and intelligent is that? When you call a donut shop in backwater USA a patisserie and the edibles "pastries" you're out of touch, and being out of touch is no way to speak to the unwashed masses in such a way as to secure votes. He's lucky that he kept his head on his neck and no one dragged him to the guillotine.

People voted for Obama twice. You say you wish you could return him for a better model, but no one wanted your model either time. Perhaps, you're all picking the wrong models.

What's hilarious is they'll defend Romney for it but then Hillary goes out and calls herself "not truly well off" (worth $100 million) and "dead broke" and they pounce on it like flies on shit.

They are right to pounce on Hillary for it, but they should be pouncing on Romney, too. It's partisan hypocrisy, and why the U.S. is swirling the bowl. George Washington warned us, and we dud not listen.

Bob
07-03-2014, 10:19 PM
A real loser. A milk toast moderate. Run with a conservative or forget my vote and hundreds of thousands of other votes.

Cut Romney some slack.

1) Ran against an incumbent president
2) all things considered, he ran a good race
3) The man is very honest, very capable and no bull shitter.

And Obama the incumbent had his machine.

Even today, Obama still runs for office.

Why else is he on TV daily?

Redrose
07-03-2014, 10:21 PM

If Romney is your idea a a "Bush/Obama" clone, I can safely say you never studied Biology and Genetics.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 10:21 PM
Cut Romney some slack.

1) Ran against an incumbent president
2) all things considered, he ran a good race
3) The man is very honest, very capable and no bull shitter.

And Obama the incumbent had his machine.

Even today, Obama still runs for office.

Why else is he on TV daily?

Romney, honest? Please. The man couldn't keep his story straight for more than two interviews in a row.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 10:22 PM
If Romney is your idea a a "Bush/Obama" clone, I can safely say you never studied Biology and Genetics.

I have studied Obama and Romney, however, and they agreed on over 200 issues.

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 10:22 PM
What's hilarious is they'll defend Romney for it but then Hillary goes out and calls herself "not truly well off" (worth $100 million) and "dead broke" and they pounce on it like flies on shit.

They are right to pounce on Hillary for it, but they should be pouncing on Romney, too. It's partisan hypocrisy, and why the U.S. is swirling the bowl. George Washington warned us, and we dud not listen.

I've no problem with wealth. If I could be wealthy I'd be bloody pleased with myself. I do have a problem with the new posh and all the flash that goes with it. Quiet wealth is preferable to me. The queen's horses are most likely every bit as expensive as Romney's only she'd never tell anyone what it cost. You wouldn't know how many homes she has or where without our state accountants notifying everyone.

These are things you keep to yourself until the Royal Ascot when you are allowed to show wealth by the size of your millinery.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 10:25 PM
I've no problem with wealth. If I could be wealthy I'd be bloody pleased with myself. I do have a problem with the new posh and all the flash that goes with it. Quiet wealth is preferable to me. The queen's horses are most likely every bit as expensive as Romney's only she'd never tell anyone what it cost. You wouldn't know how many homes she has or where without our state accountants notifying everyone.

These are things you keep to yourself until the Royal Ascot when you are allowed to show wealth by the size of your millinery.

Right. I have nothing against wealth (paradoxical, I know). I don't hate rich people, and in fact, am besties with an awesome rich person (hi Alyosha!). I do have a problem with rich people who try to tell me they understand my struggle.

Matty
07-03-2014, 10:29 PM
I see now why you dropped the moderator routine; Doing so gives you much more leeway to post off subject one liner nonsense.
You mis spelled bullshit.

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 10:31 PM
When Barak Obama beats you after his first four year showing you ought to rethink things. Not a single campaign promise of his ever made it to the stage, instead he's dropping bombs on Pakis and feeding insurance giants and Wall St. wastrels your tax dollars.

When that waste of air beats you then you ought to know you've got serious problems. Go back to the drawing board and try again only this time consider what didn't work before.

del
07-03-2014, 10:31 PM
You mis spelled bullshit.

you misspelled misspelled

Redrose
07-03-2014, 10:36 PM
And she still has more grace and class than Mrs Obama!

But the democrats did wage a great war on women with her that if for sure

Michelle Obama is way out of her element. She's classless. A woman with her unusual build, (I'm being kind) and in her high profile position, should never ever wear spandex. When I saw her climbing the steps into that plane in '09, I got sea sick from seeing all the ripples in her rump. I had to take a dramamine.
Finally, her dressers got her to nix the spandex and wear wigs too. She has no finesse on the world stage. Her face was like a murderous jealous wife, when Barack was taking selfies with the lovely Danish Prime Minister. A classy first lady would keep a pleasant face on view, and give him hell in private.

They are Chicago political types, not DC material at all. Michelle is hamburger and Anne is prime rib.

PS they are both worth a lot of money...millions. Proof, money doesn't buy class.

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Michelle Obama is way out of her element. She's classless. A woman with her unusual build, (I'm being kind) and in her high profile position, should never ever wear spandex. When I saw her climbing the steps into that plane in '09, I got sea sick from seeing all the ripples in her rump. I had to take a dramamine.
Finally, her dressers got her to nix the spandex and wear wigs too. She has no finesse on the world stage. Her face was like a murderous jealous wife, when Barack was taking selfies with the lovely Danish Prime Minister. A classy first lady would keep a pleasant face on view, and give him hell in private.

They are Chicago political types, not DC material at all. Michelle is hamburger and Anne is prime rib.

PS they are both worth a lot of money...millions. Proof, money doesn't buy class.

Does the American definition of class include using ripe terms to berate someone's genetics and appearance?

Bob
07-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Put him on the GOP ballot and see the free thinkers abandon you and the GOP. It is time for the GOP establishment to just go away.

Let the new generation of free thinkers take over. The old establishment should STF and go away.

The Army is establishment. Should the leaders stfu?

del
07-03-2014, 10:44 PM
Does the American definition of class include using ripe terms to berate someone's genetics and appearance?

it's much classier than calling her *that black bitch*

restraint should count for something

Bob
07-03-2014, 10:47 PM

How close is England to having a Negro run your country? Paperback Writer

del
07-03-2014, 10:47 PM
How close is England to having a Negro run your country? @Paperback Writer (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=862)

how close are you to giving up your hood?

The Xl
07-03-2014, 10:48 PM
The states plan makes more sense. The Feds screw everything up. Also, Romneycare was fashioned after Hillarycare. Remember that, or are you too young?

Romney is a "joke"? You should be so lucky.

Also, liberals love to tell us to go away and be quiet. They want to silence opposing voices. They don't want a Democracy, they want a socialist state, that oppresses everyone else but them. How naive, how foolish.

I'm a libertarian, you seem to be a progressive Republican. Watch how you throw labels, otherwise, you'll look silly.

Mitt Romney was an absolute joke. He agreed with Obama functionally on nearly every issue.

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 10:49 PM
it's much classier than calling her *that black bitch*

restraint should count for something

You silly Yanks. Carry on.

http://vincentloy.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/qe_19.jpg

Bob
07-03-2014, 10:51 PM
Right. I have nothing against wealth (paradoxical, I know). I don't hate rich people, and in fact, am besties with an awesome rich person (hi @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863)!). I do have a problem with rich people who try to tell me they understand my struggle.

What did Alyosha sell to get rich Green Arrow?

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 10:51 PM
How close is England to having a Negro run your country? @Paperback Writer (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=862)

A what? :roflmao:

Old Bob you're blasted funny, you are!

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 10:53 PM
What did @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863) sell to get rich @Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868)?

Bob in England this would be not only as classless query but crass, as well. It's not yours or my business how she's made her money or how much money she's made. Asking something of this nature is done over a glass in an ourdoor setting, not on the Internet.

Matty
07-03-2014, 10:54 PM

Speak for yourself. Half of us picked the right model. We'd be on our way out of this shit if the other half had a brain. How is England's economy?

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Speak for yourself. Half of us picked the right model. We'd be on our way out of this shit if the other half had a brain. How is England's economy?

If half of you picked the right model there would be a runoff of some kind. Obviously half of you did not.

Matty
07-03-2014, 10:56 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jun/01/britain-economy-dangerously-imbalanced-london-property-bubble

Bob
07-03-2014, 10:57 PM
I'm a libertarian, you seem to be a progressive Republican. Watch how you throw labels, otherwise, you'll look silly.

Mitt Romney was an absolute joke. He agreed with Obama functionally on nearly every issue.

Funny but I did not notice that at all.

As to labels, you labeled Redrose.

We needed to get rid of Obama. Did you help?

Matty
07-03-2014, 10:57 PM
If half of you picked the right model there would be a runoff of some kind. Obviously half of you did not.

Well, okay,, they have 2 more millions stupid people. I was lax in my math. Thanks for reminding me.

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 10:59 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jun/01/britain-economy-dangerously-imbalanced-london-property-bubble

Do we want to start comparing economies or are you blaming our conservative PM for the housing bubble? Simply posting a link doesn't explain it's purpose. I'm sure it must have something to do with either old Mittens or our PM, I'm just not certain how or why.

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 11:01 PM
Well, okay,, they have 2 more millions stupid people. I was lax in my math. Thanks for reminding me.

It took math for you to know that Mitt Romney lost the election because he didn't have half the country; you didn't realise that's how the election process works? :roflmao:

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 11:02 PM

Which is prolly why you were perplexed that he didn't win, too. Did you not watch your own debates? It was hard finding points where they didn't agree at least in part with each other and in other queries they were fully in accord.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 11:04 PM
What did @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863) sell to get rich @Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868)?

None of your damn business, is what.

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 11:05 PM
So why did Bob get thanks for asking me how close we are to having a "Negro" run the country? Is it fun using that word and getting away with it in an online setting? :roflmao:

I can do it, too. Paki Paki Paki. Course Scotland Yard will prolly come for me now.

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:05 PM
@Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013) in England this would be not only as classless query but crass, as well. It's not yours or my business how she's made her money or how much money she's made. Asking something of this nature is done over a glass in an ourdoor setting, not on the Internet.

Well, how pleased i am to not be asking this from England.

She is a lawyer. She sells time that I know of. But the question is sort of like, what is your job.

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:07 PM
So why did Bob get thanks for asking me how close we are to having a "Negro" run the country? Is it fun using that word and getting away with it in an online setting? :roflmao:

I can do it, too. Paki Paki Paki. Course Scotland Yard will prolly come for me now.

Did you tell me. I saw this first so perhaps you did tell me.

Negro is proper.

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:07 PM
None of your damn business, is what.

That is her call. I shall ask her. We know what you sell.

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 11:08 PM
Did you tell me. I saw this first so perhaps you did tell me.

Negro is proper.

It's archaic and therefore hasn't been proper since it was common use, but I shan't lecture. Do as you will.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 11:08 PM

Yeah, and did you see the wrinkles on Ann Romney? And her elbows! When she stretches out her arms, her elbows look like a puckered asshole! I mean, look at this!

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17xfaym9q5dfyjpg/original.jpg

Jesus H. Christ of Latter Day Saints, woman, wear some SLEEVES!

The Xl
07-03-2014, 11:09 PM

As to labels, you labeled @Redrose (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1123).

We needed to get rid of Obama. Did you help?

She voted for Romney, so my label was accurate.

We did need to get rid of Obama. Voting for a Caucasian Obama was not going to help the matter. The GOP had Ron Paul on ballet, and picked Mitt freaking Romney.

The GOP and its constituents are just as big a problem as the left.

The Xl
07-03-2014, 11:09 PM
Yeah, and did you see the wrinkles on Ann Romney? And her elbows! When she stretches out her arms, her elbows look like a puckered asshole! I mean, look at this!

Lmfao. Well done.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 11:10 PM

We did need to get rid of Obama. Voting for a Caucasian Obama was not going to help the matter. The GOP had Ron Paul on ballet, and picked Mitt freaking Romney.

Ron Paul ballet? This is a ballet show I have to see!

Redrose
07-03-2014, 11:11 PM

I am wise to your subliminal dig at me. I'm not the First Lady, and if God forbid I ever became F L, I would dress appropriately, to suit my body shape, in a style suitable for my position. She was dressed like she was going to a cookout on the beach. Her genetics she can't help, but she can dress appropriately, geez, she's got the money. Nothing the Obama's did, enhanced the position, they detracted, reduced it to common levels.

Green Arrow
Lmfao. Well done.

How much you want to bet it flies over their heads? :)

The Xl
Ron Paul ballet? This is a ballet show I have to see!

LOL I meant to say on the ballot.

Bob
Which is prolly why you were perplexed that he didn't win, too. Did you not watch your own debates? It was hard finding points where they didn't agree at least in part with each other and in other queries they were fully in accord.

Campaigns are multi faceted.

Stop to think what he had to do.

To take out a president that won by pure bull shit means that Obama was liked by a lot of people.

If you totally reject everything, you probably lose a lot of voters who you need to pull from Obama.

It is a mess.

I voted for Romney since he had a top flight executive training and proved he could run government.

That in a state where the public would not care for him but he is wily.

Redrose
07-03-2014, 11:14 PM

How many puckered assholes have you seen?

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 11:15 PM
Campaigns are multi faceted.

Stop to think what he had to do.

To take out a president that won by pure bull shit means that Obama was liked by a lot of people.

If you totally reject everything, you probably lose a lot of voters who you need to pull from Obama.

It is a mess.

I voted for Romney since he had a top flight executive training and proved he could run government.

That in a state where the public would not care for him but he is wily.

Economies run themselves if you let them be. Presidents and Prime Ministers need only get out of the way, no "CEO" experience necessary.

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:18 PM

You accused her of posting labels. No mention was made by you over accurate or not.

Paul did not have a bit of experience. He was the same as Obama.

Romney managed a state.

i don't get how some of you are swayed by pure bull shit. I thought it was a problem for Democrats.

I want to give you an example to make my point clear.

You plan to line up a boxing match.

This guy who worked around Boxing his entire life steps up to volunteer to be one of the Boxers.

The opponent has vast experience.

And on the other hand, you have a proven boxer, who has an actual record.

You advise me to pick the talker.

Ron Paul and his son are very good talkers.

We needed a boxer
Romney fit that bill.

Paperback Writer

I am wise to your subliminal dig at me. I'm not the First Lady, and if God forbid I ever became F L, I would dress appropriately, to suit my body shape, in a style suitable for my position. She was dressed like she was going to a cookout on the beach. Her genetics she can't help, but she can dress appropriately, geez, she's got the money. Nothing the Obama's did, enhanced the position, they detracted, reduced it to common levels.

It was not subliminal at all. I don't think that tearing apart a woman's cellulite is an example of classy behaviour. Had you just said she might have dressed more appropriately that is one thing. You did not do that. We all know this, moving on to her wardrobe is subterfuge.

It is perfectly acceptable to not like M. Obama's platform and actions. She is outspoken and places herself in the public eye. If you don't wish to be riddled with accusations of irony you might stick to those things.

Redrose
Matalese, your math was correct, the 2million were the extra votes from those who voted multiple times, you know for a ciggie or a buck from ACORN.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 11:19 PM
How many puckered assholes have you seen?

Quite a few. Like Ann Romney's elbows. Yuck! Talk about dressing appropriately...

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 11:21 PM
You accused her of posting labels. No mention was made by you over accurate or not.

Paul did not have a bit of experience. He was the same as Obama.

Romney managed a state.

i don't get how some of you are swayed by pure bull shit. I thought it was a problem for Democrats.

I want to give you an example to make my point clear.

You plan to line up a boxing match.

This guy who worked around Boxing his entire life steps up to volunteer to be one of the Boxers.

The opponent has vast experience.

And on the other hand, you have a proven boxer, who has an actual record.

You advise me to pick the talker.

Ron Paul and his son are very good talkers.

We needed a boxer
Romney fit that bill.

This is obviously some great fanfiction you've got there Bob, but Mitt Romney was a bit of an effete man who avoided military service. Not a boxer. Even our royals volunteer for service. You cannot lead without serving.

I think it's a splendid thing that you have such admiration for him, but others did not. A majority of others.

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Economies run themselves if you let them be. Presidents and Prime Ministers need only get out of the way, no "CEO" experience necessary.

Economies do run themselves. But you seem to think the job of President can be done by anybody so long as he is a good bull shitter. Ron and Rand Paul are clever bull shitters.

The reason Reagan was so good so fast was he was a two term Governor. He had 8 years on the job training.

Why do you think Obama sucks so bad?

He is a bull shitter. He sells things he can't deliver.

Is that what is required in England? A good bull shitter?

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:24 PM
This is obviously some great fanfiction you've got there Bob, but Mitt Romney was a bit of an effete man who avoided military service. Not a boxer. Even our royals volunteer for service. You cannot lead without serving.

I think it's a splendid thing that you have such admiration for him, but others did not. A majority of others.

Had the draft lasted longer, he would have been drafted.

This government offers the youth different paths. Romney went down one of the paths. Can you blame him?

Believe it or not, the Army was not very fond of those of us who got drafted. They prefered RA or Regular Army who signed up for 3 or more years. We went in for 2.

I don't fault Romney for going on his church mission. It was entirely legal. I prefer he tried to convert people than to kill them.

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Matalese, your math was correct, the 2million were the extra votes from those who voted multiple times, you know for a ciggie or a buck from ACORN.

There is no more mercy in him than there is milk in a male tiger. ~ The Bard

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Quite a few. Like Ann Romney's elbows. Yuck! Talk about dressing appropriately...

Holy shit, now you pick on a feature of what nature gave her.

Redrose
07-03-2014, 11:27 PM
It was not subliminal at all. I don't think that tearing apart a woman's cellulite is an example of classy behaviour. Had you just said she might have dressed more appropriately that is one thing. You did not do that. We all know this, moving on to her wardrobe is subterfuge.

It is perfectly acceptable to not like M. Obama's platform and actions. She is outspoken and places herself in the public eye. If you don't wish to be riddled with accusations of irony you might stick to those things.
She dresses like a slob. Is that clear enough? I do not like her, at all. She said she was never proud of America, as an adult, until Obama won the presidency. I resent her holding that honored position. She is terrible representative of American womanhood.
Also, if you are an American working in London, that's fine, but if you are a Brit, stay out of our politics please.

Paperback Writer
Had the draft lasted longer, he would have been drafted.

This government offers the youth different paths. Romney went down one of the paths. Can you blame him?

Believe it or not, the Army was not very fond of those of us who got drafted. They prefered RA or Regular Army who signed up for 3 or more years. We went in for 2.

I don't fault Romney for going on his church mission. It was entirely legal. I prefer he tried to convert people than to kill them.

:roflmao:

Excuses, excuses, and more poor excuses. He could have gone at any time, especially when he had the pluck to protest antiwar protesters. However, I see now the issue. He is a member of your church.

I shall refrain from discussing him further with you. I do not like to be a bearer of bad truths to those who have emotional connections to a subject.

Bob

There is no way on earth to prevent Democrats from voting many times.

Some states require an ID. There the fraud is cut way down.

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 11:28 PM
She dresses like a slob. Is that clear enough? I do not like her, at all. She said she was not proud of America, as an adult, until Obama won the presidency. I resent her holding that honored position. She is terrible representative of American womanhood.

You've been quite clear the whole time. Never once, dear lady, did I think you unclear. I simply noted the irony in discussing her classlessness whilst also discussing how her cellulite disgusts you in such graphic detail.

So that you may know, I believe you are disgusted by her and that you feel she is a terrible representative of womanhood.

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:29 PM
:roflmao:

Excuses, excuses, and more poor excuses. He could have gone at any time, especially when he had the pluck to protest antiwar protesters. However, I see now the issue. He is a member of your church.

I shall refrain from discussing him further with you. I do not like to be a bearer of bad truths to those who have emotional connections to a subject.

When you complain, first learn the laws of the USA when he was of draft age.

I was drafted. I applaud him for going on a mission.

You seem to defend the killing of humans. Very odd. Did you suffer the draft as I did?

I have a goat in this sacrifice but you just complain.

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Holy shit, now you pick on a feature of what nature gave her.

It is de rigueur for this thread. Ask Redrose

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:31 PM
You've been quite clear the whole time. Never once, dear lady, did I think you unclear. I simply noted the irony in discussing her classlessness whilst also discussing how her cellulite disgusts you in such graphic detail.

So that you may know, I believe you are disgusted by her and that you feel she is a terrible representative of womanhood.

What is interesting is we have some who love to trash republicans then defend a woman who lacks public presence in her appearance.

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 11:33 PM

You seem to defend the killing of humans. Very odd. Did you suffer the draft as I did?

I'm not complaining at all. I wouldn't have to have him as president either way. I think you are a bit soft and naive about his multiple occasions to submit to the draft, but that is for your own heart and mind to determine. I just feel that given his stance on the war and the usage of the military it would have been appropriate to postpone bicycling around France and living in villas while men his age were being blown up in jungles due to French colonialism. That would have allowed him to both avoid accusations of hypocrisy and dramatic irony.

Paperback Writer
07-03-2014, 11:34 PM
What is interesting is we have some who love to trash republicans then defend a woman who lacks public presence in her appearance.

What's interesting about it?

You will never hear me demean a woman's appearance regardless of how I feel about her. They take these things to heart moreso than men. To make fun of any woman's appearance is to shoot her through the heart with an arrow. It's simply not well done of anyone.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 11:35 PM
Economies do run themselves. But you seem to think the job of President can be done by anybody so long as he is a good bull shitter. Ron and Rand Paul are clever bull shitters.

The reason Reagan was so good so fast was he was a two term Governor. He had 8 years on the job training.

Why do you think Obama sucks so bad?

He is a bull shitter. He sells things he can't deliver.

Is that what is required in England? A good bull shitter?

Ron and Rand Paul are not bullshitters. They have records to back up everything they say.

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:37 PM

No class at all. Saying that about the church I am a member of must please you. However it shows zero class.

As to her attire, notice that her dress is top notch. She happens to be caught in the photo in a way you hate.

I bet you don't hate a person you love that has the same situation with the elbows.

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Ron and Rand Paul are not bullshitters. They have records to back up everything they say.

nope. They have no track record. They have records on Bullshitting. I give them that much.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 11:38 PM
No class at all. Saying that about the church I am a member of must please you. However it shows zero class.

As to her attire, notice that her dress is top notch. She happens to be caught in the photo in a way you hate.

I bet you don't hate a person you love that has the same situation with the elbows.
The Xl, Paperback Writer, called it.

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:40 PM
What's interesting about it?

You will never hear me demean a woman's appearance regardless of how I feel about her. They take these things to heart moreso than men. To make fun of any woman's appearance is to shoot her through the heart with an arrow. It's simply not well done of anyone.

Well, you did not defend Ann Romney. Something is fishy when the one you defend is a Democrat.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 11:40 PM
nope. They have no track record. They have records on Bullshitting. I give them that much.

Ron Paul has a consistent voting record of thirty years in the House and an endorsement from Ronald Reagan. Rand Paul has a consistent voting record of four years in the Senate. Mitt Romney doesn't know what "consistent" means.

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:41 PM
Romney, honest? Please. The man couldn't keep his story straight for more than two interviews in a row.

Romney is extremely honest. I doubt you paid a bit of attention to him or his statements.

Want to know why?

I challenge you to prove what you said.

But I know already you won't do it.

Redrose
07-03-2014, 11:42 PM
Thank you Bob. Bill Maher can call Laura Ingraham "a news slut" and Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman are called terrible offensive filthy names. But the delicate liberal lilies go "holier than thou" on us for criticizing a cottage cheese butt. Does my freedom of speech prevent critiquing something she was advertising?

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:43 PM
Ron Paul has a consistent voting record of thirty years in the House and an endorsement from Ronald Reagan. Rand Paul has a consistent voting record of four years in the Senate. Mitt Romney doesn't know what "consistent" means.

So what?

You become president by voting? No thanks Romney is very honest and proven.

For some reason, it seems to me you think that bullshit is needed to be president.

I say this liking Ron and Rand. But I am tired of some kid telling me that they know what a good president is.

Your example is Obama. Bush you know little about.

i can prove that too.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 11:44 PM
Sweet gods almighty, look at those bags! Especially that wrinkled old neck!

http://www.freewoodpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/062112_sr_annromney_640.jpg

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 11:45 PM
So what?

You become president by voting? No thanks Romney is very honest and proven.

For some reason, it seems to me you think that bullshit is needed to be president.

I say this liking Ron and Rand. But I am tired of some kid telling me that they know what a good president is.

Your example is Obama. Bush you know little about.

i can prove that too.

Show me where I ever said Obama was a good President.

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Thank you Bob. Bill Maher can call Laura Ingraham "a news slut" and Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman are called terrible offensive filthy names. But the delicate liberal lilies go "holier than thou" on us for criticizing a cottage cheese butt. Does my freedom of speech prevent critiquing something she was advertising?

You are more than welcome. You are a worthy debater since you have loads of maturity. You have seen good presidents, average presidents and some shitty presidents.

We are trying to sing to a deaf choir.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Romney is extremely honest. I doubt you paid a bit of attention to him or his statements.

Want to know why?

Challenge accepted. (http://www.businessinsider.com/14-bald-faced-mitt-romney-flip-flops-that-were-dug-up-by-john-mccain-2012-1?op=1)

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:47 PM
Show me where I ever said Obama was a good President.

That is not what I was saying. I can't recall you claiming he is good.

I am speaking of your experience with presidents.

Green Arrow
07-03-2014, 11:48 PM
That is not what I was saying. I can't recall you claiming he is good.

I am speaking of your experience with presidents.

I lived through Clinton, Bush Jr., and Obama, but that's wholly irrelevant. I know what every President since Washington did as President.

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:53 PM
Challenge accepted. (http://www.businessinsider.com/14-bald-faced-mitt-romney-flip-flops-that-were-dug-up-by-john-mccain-2012-1?op=1)

Friend, your ability to analyze sure needs a hell of a lot of work.

Those are hit pieces.

And notice the lack of dates on the counterpoints.

I can pick that list apart but since it is a hit piece by McCain, and he lies, shall I do it for you?

I thought you are smart enough to see the flaws in those points.

Lets do illegal immigration.

He did say a path to citizenship but who was he talking about? Those here.

The other remarks was about those not here. Those he said he does not want to have that same path.

del
07-03-2014, 11:56 PM
She dresses like a slob. Is that clear enough? I do not like her, at all. She said she was never proud of America, as an adult, until Obama won the presidency. I resent her holding that honored position. She is terrible representative of American womanhood.
Also, if you are an American working in London, that's fine, but if you are a Brit, stay out of our politics please.

who died and made you boss?

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:57 PM
I lived through Clinton, Bush Jr., and Obama, but that's wholly irrelevant. I know what every President since Washington did as President.

Infants know nothing of presidents.

Tell me sport. Since you are the fucking board expert on Presidents.

Name those who were or are Libertarians?

Next, since you should know the difference in voting vs running Government, how can you back those who voted but have no hands on experience governing?

Again,. I really like the Pauls. But they lost because they had no experience.

Hey sport, apparently you also don't know what a Jr is.

GW Bush never was or is a jr.

del
07-03-2014, 11:58 PM

you sat on your ass in germany, patton

suffer the draft lol

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:58 PM

The one that appointed you?

Bob
07-03-2014, 11:59 PM

suffer the draft lol

I was not in Armor.

Yes, when one does not want to be in the army, one suffers.

del
07-04-2014, 12:03 AM
I was not in Armor.

Yes, when one does not want to be in the army, one suffers.

it was the manual typewriter that put you over the edge, wasn't it?

poor, poor bobby

Green Arrow
07-04-2014, 12:09 AM
Infants know nothing of presidents.

Tell me sport. Since you are the fucking board expert on Presidents.

Name those who were or are Libertarians?

Thomas Jefferson and Calvin Coolidge.

Next, since you should know the difference in voting vs running Government, how can you back those who voted but have no hands on experience governing?

If they voted in Congress, they had a hand in running government.

Hey sport, apparently you also don't know what a Jr is.

GW Bush never was or is a jr.

So what? His father was George Bush, he's George Bush, they were both President, so I call one senior and one junior. Don't nitpick, Bob.

Redrose
07-04-2014, 12:11 AM

It's an issue because the left made it an issue with the 1% vs 99%. they were lambasting the rich like they had a disease. Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Kerry all rich. Kerry is so rich, he could buy and sell all of them put together. They ripped Romney apart for his money. All of his wealth he earned. Every dollar he inherited, he gave to the church and charities. So now, old Hil is trying to distance herself from the money crowd. I don't want my president to be a poor man, I want someone smart, polished, educated, articulate who can lead us, and respect our country and constitution. If Romney runs again, against Hillary, their fortunes are fair game. The problem with that is the media will not report it honestly.

Redrose
07-04-2014, 12:40 AM
You are more than welcome. You are a worthy debater since you have loads of maturity. You have seen good presidents, average presidents and some shitty presidents.

We are trying to sing to a deaf choir.
Bob, that was a very nice way of saying I'm old. Lol

we've seen a lot, politically, as you say good and bad. Some of these young people only know bad, they weren't around when we had it good. Maybe we can get there again.

Redrose
07-04-2014, 12:50 AM

I didn't say "you" are a liberal.

Redrose
07-04-2014, 01:06 AM

Maybe you've failed to realize all of our politicians are wealthy, varying degrees of wealth, buy all wealthier than the "unwashed masses". My mother is from England, all her family is still there. I know a lot about British politics, it sucks. That's Americanese for "highly dysfunctional".

I remember England when her government ran like a finely tuned clock.

Your country has one foot on a banana peel and the other in a mosque.

Your efforts and fine debate skills would be better served keeping your Queen out of a burka.

Bob
07-04-2014, 01:44 AM
how close are you to giving up your hood?

My hood is locked and does not open from outside. Thanks for asking.

Bob
07-04-2014, 01:47 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=676770#post676770)

A what? :roflmao:

Old Bob you're blasted funny, you are!

I thought you were not close. I at times watch your parliament. Why aren't there Negros in the parliament?

Oh wait, I just told a joke.

Redrose
07-04-2014, 02:11 AM
Ann Romney's wrinkles are fair game it seems. Fair is fair.

Redrose
07-04-2014, 02:18 AM
Del, do you want people from other parts of the world telling you how to run your country and how wrong your vote was? I don't.

Now if you happen to agree with our British friend, you would be OK with his input. But if he was disagreeing with your political view, you would probably feel as I do.

Green Arrow
07-04-2014, 02:53 AM

Sure. Why can't we brutalize Ann Romney for her appearance? Conservatives seem to take great enjoyment out of brutalizing Michelle Obama. If it's okay for you to put her down for her natural appearance, why not Ann Romney? Or Nancy Reagan? Old bag looks like a zombie.

Redrose
07-04-2014, 03:17 AM
Sure. Why can't we brutalize Ann Romney for her appearance? Conservatives seem to take great enjoyment out of brutalizing Michelle Obama. If it's okay for you to put her down for her natural appearance, why not Ann Romney? Or Nancy Reagan? Old bag looks like a zombie.
You know, if M.O. was a kinder, nicer person about her love for America, I wouldn't be so hard on her. I love my country. I resent her.

zelmo1234
07-04-2014, 04:04 AM
Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree as to the Conservative nature of Mitt Romney. I said it before, that Mitt's life in the private sector as a capitalist and as an entrepreneur and successful businessman puts him squarely into the Conservative camp. If you look at his time as governor of a blue state that along with kalifornicator is perhaps the most liberal state in the union, that his healthcare program was state run where people actually paid premiums for that healthcare and that the program had a 98% success rate where the citizens of the former Taxachusetts were overwhelmingly satisfied with it. He even said himself that the program (Romneycare) was not meant for other states.

I also said that if enough people like you who don't vote for a Romney or any other Republican candidate or decide to stay home like 4 to 6 million of you did back in 2012 then there is no doubt in my mind that you'll be handing the presidency over to another progressive liberal/socialist like Obama--probably the Hilabeast. How any of you people can believe that a Romney is anywhere near the statist that an obummer or a hilabeast have proven to be is beyond my comprehension. I have yet to see examples from people like yourself as to the assertion that Romney is no better than an Obama or that he's this statist. Total nonsense.

There are only 2 ways that this country will return to the values, small constitutional government that the founders have created.

#1 is with a very conservative, personal responsibility candidate

#2 the collapse of the progressive nanny state

Romney was a fine man that can't be denied, but he was a big government guy! So we would have still been marching toward the wall of insolvency, just at a slower pace

So NO I will not vote for a McCain or Romney type. The Republican party would do well to remember these lesson, when they are tossing out cash in the primaries.

If I have to have a progressive in office, then I want the real McCoy, and lets hit that wall going 90 and get the pain and misery over with so we can actually leave something other than despair for our children

So blame me if you will be there apparently are more than 6 million of us that are tired of the lesser of 2 evils

We learned from GWB, another fine person I am sure, but can you really say that he was a small government conservative?

zelmo1234
07-04-2014, 04:09 AM

Want to know why?

He is, he is just a progressive, it was not his church, or his wealth, or his personality that kept conservatives home!

It was his political record

zelmo1234
07-04-2014, 04:12 AM

suffer the draft lol

Liberals supporting and honoring the military YET AGAIN

zelmo1234
07-04-2014, 04:14 AM

zelmo1234
07-04-2014, 04:15 AM

Those are not wrinkles?

Those are grip strips so Huma can keep her locked in!

zelmo1234
07-04-2014, 04:18 AM

You have to admit that Michelle's mouth looks like a baboon's mouth? it just does, she is a fine person I am sure? but WOW

But I did notice your war on women, so I thought I would stoop to your level

I am sure that your wife? a women that would stay with a fudge packer it s real treat too? Just saying?

Libhater
07-04-2014, 06:47 AM
There are only 2 ways that this country will return to the values, small constitutional government that the founders have created.

#1 is with a very conservative, personal responsibility candidate

#2 the collapse of the progressive nanny state

Romney was a fine man that can't be denied, but he was a big government guy! So we would have still been marching toward the wall of insolvency, just at a slower pace

So NO I will not vote for a McCain or Romney type. The Republican party would do well to remember these lesson, when they are tossing out cash in the primaries.

If I have to have a progressive in office, then I want the real McCoy, and lets hit that wall going 90 and get the pain and misery over with so we can actually leave something other than despair for our children

So blame me if you will be there apparently are more than 6 million of us that are tired of the lesser of 2 evils

We learned from GWB, another fine person I am sure, but can you really say that he was a small government conservative?

Where is this proof that Romney is this big government guy? This kind of rhetoric is what fuels the democratic party with their winning elections. You got to realize that Romney was governor of the most liberal blue state in the union. So naturally he had to work with a majority of democrats in the state's senate in order to get anything passed. Think of Romney's time as governor of a liberal state and working side by side with those libs as a mirror image and task of having Ronald Reagan working side by side for 8 years with a defiant democratic congress led by Tip O'Neil. So you can see the governing success of both Reagan and Romney came as a result of them having great executive skills combined with knowing how to deal with the opposition. How you can see the success of Romney as a future president being any different or less likely than his success as governor is beyond me. And should Romney run in 2016 and win he would most likely have an all-Republican Senate and Congress in which to wield his business acumen. And does anyone doubt Mitt's leadership qualities with his history as a CEO and of saving the Olympics?

Perianne
07-04-2014, 07:06 AM
Where is this proof that Romney is this big government guy? This kind of rhetoric is what fuels the democratic party with their winning elections. You got to realize that Romney was governor of the most liberal blue state in the union. So naturally he had to work with a majority of democrats in the state's senate in order to get anything passed. Think of Romney's time as governor of a liberal state and working side by side with those libs as a mirror image and task of having Ronald Reagan working side by side for 8 years with a defiant democratic congress led by Tip O'Neil. So you can see the governing success of both Reagan and Romney came as a result of them having great executive skills combined with knowing how to deal with the opposition. How you can see the success of Romney as a future president being any different or less likely than his success as governor is beyond me. And should Romney run in 2016 and win he would most likely have an all-Republican Senate and Congress in which to wield his business acumen. And does anyone doubt Mitt's leadership qualities with his history as a CEO and of saving the Olympics?

Your best post I have ever read, sir.

Matty
07-04-2014, 07:27 AM
Do we want to start comparing economies or are you blaming our conservative PM for the housing bubble? Simply posting a link doesn't explain it's purpose. I'm sure it must have something to do with either old Mittens or our PM, I'm just not certain how or why.
Then don't worry about. I think your economy is about as shitty as our is.

Codename Section
07-04-2014, 07:55 AM
You have to admit that Michelle's mouth looks like a baboon's mouth? it just does, she is a fine person I am sure? but WOW

I am sure that your wife? a women that would stay with a fudge packer it s real treat too? Just saying?
@zelmo1234 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=588)

it's obvious @Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868) was demonstrating to the women on here picking at Michelle Obama's ass what that looks like when the situation is reversed.

What you just said to him about his wife was personal and just honestly not right. I'm pretty fucking disappointed.

Why is it that people on this forum think it is ok to talk about other the family members of forum participants? It's a shitty shitty thing to do and I'm getting to the point here where the ugliness and hatred makes me not want to even log on anymore.

Codename Section
07-04-2014, 07:56 AM
Seriously what the fuck is going on with everyone? Did we lose our last drops of humanity and decency? ​

I'm also getting tired of seeing that some of the most disgusting posts on here get thanked by someone. I just cannot believe this shit some days...

Codename Section
07-04-2014, 08:02 AM

zelmo1234

I'll remind you how this got started. Is it still ok to talk about GA's wife being married to a fudge packer? If so do we get to talk about redrose's husband?

I say "no" on both accounts because the spouses haven't hurt anyone and are off enjoying life and not posting on this stupid forum.

del
07-04-2014, 08:08 AM
Del, do you want people from other parts of the world telling you how to run your country and how wrong your vote was? I don't.

Now if you happen to agree with our British friend, you would be OK with his input. But if he was disagreeing with your political view, you would probably feel as I do.

no, i wouldn't

i'm not an ignorant xenophobe

del
07-04-2014, 08:09 AM
Liberals supporting and honoring the military YET AGAIN

i spent 25 years in

what did you do?

Codename Section
07-04-2014, 08:16 AM
Redrose

I just saw this. Our politics effect the world. He can stay and post whatever he likes. Don't tell him to stay out of our politics, please.

We get that you like Mitt Romney and now you have an opportunity to tell the world why. Use it and don't worry about him.

What do you like about Mitt Romney? I'll listen.

Codename Section
07-04-2014, 08:17 AM
i spent 25 years in

what did you do?

Why 25? I was going to rush out at 20 if I hadn't gotten injured.

Peter1469
07-04-2014, 08:40 AM
Warning: Don't make it personal.

TheInternet
07-04-2014, 08:48 AM

Principled conservative like Romney??? Is this a joke?

Anyway, I agree with the rest of your post. Being critical of politicians accomplishes far less than being a partisan hack like exotix or cigar. You just gotta pick your guy, and support him no matter how badly he sucks. /sarcasm

What you are advocating is cigar-like water-carrying in spite of facts. All politicians have weaknesses, and our job as the electorate is to point them out.

People like you need to figure out that the Dems and Repubs are the progressive and progressive lite parties. No establishment Repubs are "Principled convervatives". Boehner, McCain, Graham, McConnell, etc are ruining the country only slightly slower than Pelosi, Reid, and Obama. "Ruining the country slower" isn't the standard by which we need to be assessing politicans.

Btw, I voted for Johnson too, and last I checked, my pair is still perfectly intact.

The Xl
07-04-2014, 09:00 AM

Mitt Romney supported the Vietnam war and the draft, while ducking the draft to be a missionary, and later wanted to play chickenhawk.

Rethink who actually supports the killing of humans.

donttread
07-04-2014, 09:02 AM

Amen!

Codename Section
07-04-2014, 09:05 AM
My dad signed up for the marines during Vietnam. He was there in 69 as an 18 year old. If he could do it so could Mitt Romney, and especially since the dude was out there with time to spare counter-protesting the anti-war protesters.

Man up. War's not just for poor kids.

Codename Section
07-04-2014, 09:24 AM
Well, you did not defend Ann Romney. Something is fishy when the one you defend is a Democrat.

Ann Romney was only brought up in this thread as a mirror for what people were doing to Michelle Obama. It would have stopped had people gone: Oh, I see what you mean!

I can't believe this is not obvious. :rollseyes:

The Xl
07-04-2014, 09:34 AM
I love it. Michelle Obama is fair game, but shit gets really real when you bring in Ann Romney.

Hilarious.

Peter1469
07-04-2014, 09:42 AM
I love it. Michelle Obama is fair game, but shit gets really real when you bring in Ann Romney.

Hilarious.

And it went over some peoples' heads.... :smiley:

The Wash
07-04-2014, 10:29 AM
I'm just going to say it one more time and then I'm done saying it. Black women are built differently. Talking about their asses like that, calling them baboons, this shit is fucked up. If you turn it around and say it about a white woman all of a sudden the world's about to end.

What kind of message does that send out? I know what it says to me.

Matty
07-04-2014, 10:39 AM
Ann Romney was only brought up in this thread as a mirror for what people were doing to Michelle Obama. It would have stopped had people gone: Oh, I see what you mean!

I can't believe this is not obvious. :rollseyes:
Did you read what Montoya said about Ann Romney? Did you guys remember the exact way Palin and her girls were treated? Okay! So talking about Michelle may not be right, but neither was that. Maybe both sides need to man up and own their bad behavior. Do ya think?

The Wash
07-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Did you read what Montoya said about Ann Romney? Did you guys remember the exact way Palin and her girls were treated? Okay! So talking about Michelle may not be right, but neither was that. Maybe both sides need to man up and own their bad behavior. Do ya think?

I never treated Sarah Palin any old way. I've always said she's hotter than a mutherfucker.

The Xl
07-04-2014, 11:00 AM
I'm just going to say it one more time and then I'm done saying it. Black women are built differently. Talking about their asses like that, calling them baboons, this shit is fucked up. If you turn it around and say it about a white woman all of a sudden the world's about to end.

Dude, their is a racist block of posters here, and they don't really hide it that well.

You know the score.

PolWatch
07-04-2014, 11:06 AM
shame on those nasty dems and their nasty political tricks...we all remember the rotten letter they circulated in South Carolina about McCain's daughter...oooppss...forgot, rove ain't a dem...oh well...let's just ignore that

Perianne
07-04-2014, 11:16 AM
I wish we could close this thread. It is just a terrible, terrible thread.

Peter1469
07-04-2014, 11:37 AM

It tells me that the people saying it are racist PoSs.

exotix
07-04-2014, 11:51 AM
I myself refrained from bashing Ann all through the campaign ... but here's why she's now fair game for bashing ...

"The Country Lost By Not Having Mitt As President"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/31/ann-romney-mitt-romney_n_4702617.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/01/31/ann_romney_the_country_lost_by_not_having_mitt_as_ president.html

"It brings up all those feelings that you had.

And I believe this, I really believe this, you know, we lost but truly the country lost by not having Mitt as president."

.. on Mitts taxes....

http://www.allthingsdemocrat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ann-romney-let-them-eat-cake.jpg

Paperback Writer
07-04-2014, 12:00 PM

Do you realise what mirroring is and how it can prove a point? If not, I can certainly explain it to you.

Green Arrow
07-04-2014, 12:14 PM

You know what?

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130110012350/random-ness/images/e/e2/I_ain't_even_mad_will_smith.png

I would certainly be well within my right to be mad about this. I could jump right into the sewers with you and tell you where you can fuck off. But then I would look just as bad as you. So, I'm not going to be mad. I'm going to let this stand, so everyone can see the type of person you are, and be the better man by walking away.

Paperback Writer
07-04-2014, 12:18 PM

Badly done, sir. Badly done.

Redrose
07-04-2014, 01:08 PM
@Redrose (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1123)

I just saw this. Our politics effect the world. He can stay and post whatever he likes. Don't tell him to stay out of our politics, please.

We get that you like Mitt Romney and now you have an opportunity to tell the world why. Use it and don't worry about him.

What do you like about Mitt Romney? I'll listen.
I do understand your position, but I do have a serious problem with foreigners telling us were wrong in how we vote and critique our politicians. International politics is one thing, but US politics is quite another.

The Wash
07-04-2014, 01:11 PM
I don't care. Let him talk. He makes more sense than some of the Americans we got posting on here.

zelmo1234
07-04-2014, 02:08 PM
i spent 25 years in

what did you do?

Thank you for your service,

Greatly appreciated. I just spent a lot of years training the military and some private contracting. So you have me there!

Do me a favor don't dishonor your fellow hero's You all deserve all the resect and honor that people can give!

zelmo1234
07-04-2014, 02:13 PM

You know I would agree, and ,u apologies to GA, some how I missed the posts where people were talking about Michelle, that is my Bad.

So if he was doing it to prove a point, I missed it. I was doing the same. but like I said I missed some posts, so I was acting out of ignorance!

My Bad

zelmo1234
07-04-2014, 02:15 PM
dude, their is a racist block of posters here, and they don't really hide it that well.

You know the score.

not race card has been played!

zelmo1234
07-04-2014, 02:16 PM
It tells me that the people saying it are racist PoSs.

Note the RACE CARD has been seconded!

zelmo1234
07-04-2014, 02:19 PM
You know what?

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130110012350/random-ness/images/e/e2/I_ain't_even_mad_will_smith.png

I would certainly be well within my right to be mad about this. I could jump right into the sewers with you and tell you where you can fuck off. But then I would look just as bad as you. So, I'm not going to be mad. I'm going to let this stand, so everyone can see the type of person you are, and be the better man by walking away.

Some how I miss the attacks on Michelle. I have stood up for her in the past. And when I saw your second or third post, I thought it was time to set you in your place. Now I see that you were trying to do that to others and I should have been supporting you.

I was terrible, And I apologize for it! But I do like to go for the throat when getting in the dirt!

The Xl
not race card has been played!

The facts are the facts.

zelmo1234
Badly done, sir. Badly done.

I agree, action out of ignorance often does that!

zelmo1234
07-04-2014, 02:21 PM
The facts are the facts.

Yes but it is often over used! Don't you agree!

Codename Section
07-04-2014, 02:21 PM
zelmo1234

I was pretty upset to read that from you since you know how I feel about you. I'm glad you're manning up and apologizing. It proves me right to think so highly of you to begin with.

Thanks!

zelmo1234
07-04-2014, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=Codename Section;677393]@zelmo1234 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=588)

I was pretty upset to read that from you since you know how I feel about you. I'm glad you're manning up and apologizing. It proves me right to think so highly of you to begin with.

Thanks![/QUOTE

I somehow missed the threads where others were attacking Michelle, and could not understand why he was so hard on Mrs. Romney?

After reading the second or third attack I had had enough and thought how can I cut to the bone!

Ignorance is never rewarded! I just proved that.
]

Green Arrow
07-04-2014, 02:25 PM
Some how I miss the attacks on Michelle. I have stood up for her in the past. And when I saw your second or third post, I thought it was time to set you in your place. Now I see that you were trying to do that to others and I should have been supporting you.

I was terrible, And I apologize for it! But I do like to go for the throat when getting in the dirt!

Thanks, z. I accept and respect that.

Perianne
07-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Michelle Obama is way out of her element. She's classless. A woman with her unusual build...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw

Alyosha
07-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Wow, look what she did with her face! :( I'd rather be old and wrinkly. That's just so sad.

Redrose
07-04-2014, 05:42 PM
As I said previously, money doesn't buy class. Comedic license can go too far.

Matty
07-04-2014, 05:56 PM
I never treated Sarah Palin any old way. I've always said she's hotter than a mutherfucker.
You cannot sweep it under the rug that easily. She was so ill treated by you democrats and your media that a book chronicling the events was written.

Alyosha
07-04-2014, 06:01 PM
You cannot sweep it under the rug that easily. She was so ill treated by you democrats and your media that a book chronicling the events was written.

Wash is a libertarian. He's not a Democrat.

Libhater
07-04-2014, 06:07 PM
Wow, look what she did with her face! :( I'd rather be old and wrinkly. That's just so sad.

Those puffy cheeks of hers are filled with hot air, and lucky for her the remedy to that hideous condition is to just stick a pin in them.

Bob
07-04-2014, 06:08 PM
Do you realise what mirroring is and how it can prove a point? If not, I can certainly explain it to you.

Why silly me, it is fine to piss all over Ann Romney or Sarah Palin just don't make a ill conceived post about Mrs. Obama.

Man you people sure know how to teach. :rollseyes:

Bob
07-04-2014, 06:10 PM

Stop saying that word. Please. i have asked and asked you to not use such words. I am saying black to please you so please, please me.

Matty
07-04-2014, 06:10 PM
Why silly me, it is fine to piss all over Ann Romney or Sarah Palin just don't make a ill conceived post about Mrs. Obama.

That's I am trying to figure out. Chalk it up to Double Standards from the clique.

Alyosha
07-04-2014, 06:11 PM

Bob

Green Arrow was making a point about speaking ill of women's appearances by doing what others have done in this thread. You're a little late to the party. Rose has already said that now she understands. We needn't bring it back up again.

Everyone is fine now and all has died down.

Bob
07-04-2014, 06:11 PM
Wash is a libertarian. He's not a Democrat.

So am I. It does not stop Wash from attacking me. Alyosha

Bob
07-04-2014, 06:12 PM
@Bob (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1013)

Green Arrow was making a point about speaking ill of women's appearances by doing what others have done in this thread. You're a little late to the party. Rose has already said that now she understands. We needn't bring it back up again.

Everyone is fine now and all has died down.

I was talking to Paperback writer.

Matty
07-04-2014, 06:12 PM
Racism should not be tolerated from anyone. Ever. I watch the liberals blatantly make racist comments about black Republicans and not a person here squeaks about it.

Alyosha
07-04-2014, 06:13 PM
That's I am trying to figure out. Chalk it up to Double Standards from the clique.

I guess there are two cliques then, the conservative clique and the libertarian clique. Will we have a huge dance off to Puerto Rican music to decide which clique reigns supreme?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/culturemonster/images/2009/03/19/west_side_story1.jpg

When you're a Jet, you're a Jet all the way...

Alyosha
07-04-2014, 06:14 PM
Racism should not be tolerated from anyone. Ever. I watch the liberals blatantly make racist comments about black Republicans and not a person here squeaks about it.

I must be avoiding those threads because I haven't seen that yet. I tend to avoid threads started by Cigar or (I still love you) exotix.

darroll
Somebody say chicken hawk?http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=YouTube+Foghorn+Leghorn+Chicken+Hawk&Form=VQFRVP#view=detail&mid=679A21D17ED428A591B8679A21D17ED428A591B8

Alyosha
I was talking to Paperback writer.

And I'm speaking to you.

Bob
07-04-2014, 06:15 PM
And I'm speaking to you.

OK, now I am speaking to you.

Alyosha
07-04-2014, 06:16 PM
So am I. It does not stop Wash from attacking me. @Alyosha (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=863)

Please leave it in the thread it happened in.

Bob
07-04-2014, 06:18 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Bob http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=677647#post677647)

Man you people sure know how to teach.

I 100 percent agree.

Matty
07-04-2014, 06:18 PM
I must be avoiding those threads because I haven't seen that yet. I tend to avoid threads started by Cigar or (I still love you) exotix.
Why do you love Exotix? Didn't Wash tell us Exotix called him a House N*****?

Bob
07-04-2014, 06:19 PM
Please leave it in the thread it happened in.

I appreciate what you did for me in private. But on the forum, why don't you defend me once in a while?

Alyosha
07-04-2014, 06:19 PM
OK, now I am speaking to you.

Excellent. I will go on record saying that I have never (and you can ask @exotix (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=516) who has known me a long, long time) picked on Ann Romney or Michelle Obama although I'm not fond of either woman.

I didn't care about Ann's $6,000 bird shirt or Michelle's $8,000 beaded jacket. I don't care what they wear or how their butts look. What they do and say is fair game, their looks are not.

I have been raised that just because other people do something doesn't mean I get to do it. So regardless that Bill Maher said Palin is a **** it doesn't make it ok to pick on Michelle O. Bill Maher is a troll and not someone that I want to emulate in life.

He was wrong to say that about Palin and I officially stopped with Real Time after that.

Alyosha
07-04-2014, 06:20 PM
I appreciate what you did for me in private. But on the forum, why don't you defend me once in a while?

When Sachem was all over you in the gay news story thread I defended you, did I not? I thought she was misrepresenting you and I said so clearly. I'm sure she thinks I'm a high riding bitch right about now.

Alyosha
07-04-2014, 06:22 PM
Why do you love Exotix? Didn't Wash tell us Exotix called him a House N*****?

He probably did and thought he was being funny at the time. Ours is a complicated relationship, based off of mutual respect for the other's consistency. We're not "friends" the way Green Arrow and I are friends. We're more like frenemies that amuse each other.

exotix has stood up for me before and when I can and it's appropriate I stand up for him.

Matty
07-04-2014, 06:24 PM
Well, I repeat. Racism cannot be tolerated from any quarter. Not if you are serious about stopping it.

Alyosha
07-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Well, I repeat. Racism cannot be tolerated from any quarter. Not if you are serious about stopping it.

When I see it I say something. Cigar's felt my ire several times on here. If I don't see something I can't be expected to say something.

When has anyone known me to refrain from speaking my mind? ((waits, checks watch, waits))

Right, I always do.