PDA

View Full Version : Top 20 anti/un American Liberal Professor Quotes

Libhater
07-04-2014, 08:42 AM
These are the elite liberal professors that are teaching our heads full of mush youngsters how to hate America and hate everything America stands for, including our freedoms. Now you can see why 60% of polled liberals said they despised America and had no pride in America whatsoever.

(1) As to those in the World Trade Center.....Let's get a grip here, shall we? True enough, they were civilians of a sort. But innocent? Give me a break...If there was a better, more effective, or in fact any other way of visiting some penalty befitting their participation upon the little Eichmanns inhabiting the sterile sanctuary of the Twin Towers, I'd really be interested in hearing about it.----Ward Churchill, University of Colorado at Boulder

(2) Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the resolution home. Kill your parents.---Bill Ayers, University of Illinois at Chicago

(3-20) inside the link

http://www.rightwingnews.com/john-hawkins/20-of-the-most-obnoxious-quotes-from-college-professors/

1751_Texan
07-04-2014, 08:55 AM
(2) Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the resolution home. Kill your parents.---Bill Ayers, University of Illinois at Chicago

Most of the retards killing their parents were self-taught...

Mainecoons
07-04-2014, 08:56 AM
Although your first quote got himself fired, most of the rest really illustrate the problem of extreme leftism on college faculties and the lack of balance in our colleges.

I agree with the preamble in your cite:

College classrooms are supposed to be politically neutral, not indoctrination centers for liberalism. Yet, we have conservative parents who save money for decades to send their children to universities that teach everything conservatives believe is wrong. We have Republican state legislatures that fund colleges whose first goal is to teach college kids to vote Republicans out of office. We have colleges that claim to care deeply about diversity; yet they work overtime to keep conservative professors and conservative speakers off campus. It’s time to draw a line in the sand and say, “Communists, bombers, criminals, deviants, and political activists masquerading as teachers have no business teaching on college campuses and if public universities fail to recognize that, then it’s time to cut off their funding”

Really, people like Ayers should not be in anyone's classroom. This isn't about liberalism versus conservatism. This is no different than allowing Imams in Mosques in our communities to preach hate and murder against their fellow Americans.

Very few Americans agree with these extremists and our tax dollars should not be used to support them, period. We wouldn't tolerate KKK professors yet they are just the opposite side of the same coin of extremism. It is time to purge them from our colleges.

When I went to college, it was a center of ferment and debate and all sides had their say. For the most part, the profs remained above the fray. That is what we need to restore. A campus where liberals are maligned and censored is no better than the many colleges that do this to conservatives today. Both need to be purged and restored to open and free expression and debate of ideas.

Matty
07-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Megan Kelly had a fascinating two night chat with Bill Ayers. He is slime, so his his wife Bernadeen Dorn. Now tonight on The Kelly file Bill Ayers will go one on one with Dinesh Desousa! I hope I spelled his name right. It will be interesting.

Libhater
07-04-2014, 09:21 AM
Megan Kelly had a fascinating two night chat with Bill Ayers. He is slime, so his his wife Bernadeen Dorn. Now tonight on The Kelly file Bill Ayers will go one on one with Dinesh Desousa! I hope I spelled his name right. It will be interesting.

I watched that one-on-one between ayers and Desousa last night. That's the reason I posted this beauty exposing the extreme hatred our liberal professors have for America.

1751_Texan
07-04-2014, 09:24 AM
The best quote I read of Megan Kelly's interview with Bill Ayers was...

"Megan Kelly has definitely damaged Obama's chances of being elected in 2008"

hanger4
07-04-2014, 09:58 AM
The best quote I read of Megan Kelly's interview with Bill Ayers was..."Megan Kelly has definitely damaged Obama's chances of being elected in 2008"If you believe that's the best quote then your partsianship ranks right down there with Cigar and Exo.

Libhater
07-04-2014, 10:08 AM
The best quote I read of Megan Kelly's interview with Bill Ayers was...

"Megan Kelly has definitely damaged Obama's chances of being elected in 2008"

Care to give us your opinion or your thoughts on any or all of the precious anti/un American liberal quotes from the enclosed link? If not, then perhaps you agree with all the quotes, eh?

Mainecoons
07-05-2014, 07:36 AM
Your education tax dollars at work:

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5735

I just wonder what kind of job one thinks one will get after taking classes from this individual.

BTW, I have a BSCE from this school and when contacted and asked for money, I send them stuff like this and point out they must not need it if they can waste money on useless crap like this.

Funny, they never reply.

Adelaide
07-05-2014, 10:42 AM
Your education tax dollars at work:

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5735

I just wonder what kind of job one thinks one will get after taking classes from this individual.

BTW, I have a BSCE from this school and when contacted and asked for money, I send them stuff like this and point out they must not need it if they can waste money on useless crap like this.

Funny, they never reply.

That's actually an interesting challenge to students. What do you expect from a gender studies program? It's an example of switching gender roles on an issue.

I never encountered professors that were politically biased but I did not take many humanities courses. Even still, both of my roommates were in humanities programs and the only real bias I heard of was the intro the religious study teacher that was neurotic about Atheism and thought it was terrible. I have to question the idea of indoctrinating students - they have brains, if they're being 'indoctrinated' they aren't using them. And for political science students they generally have to take economics courses where it could easily be argued the professors are biased towards conservative politics. The business school at the university I attended is world renowned and most of the professors are part-time CEOs of major corporations. Highly unlikely they're rooting for anything but conservative economic policies.

Mainecoons
07-05-2014, 10:53 AM
Let us know when you want to join the real world of what is going on, on college campuses these days.

I'm beginning to think from the postings of several of you on this board that Canadians really dwell in some sort of fantasy land.

BTW, just what do you do with courses like this to make a living?

Besides teach more of the same nonsense?

Spectre
07-05-2014, 11:02 AM
My brother is a professor of history and a die-hard Marxist. His wife is an English professor and not only extremely left-wing, but as radical a feminist as you can get.

Universities are dark little island fortresses of fascism in a great democratic sea. Reform is absolutely essential.

Adelaide
07-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Let us know when you want to join the real world of what is going on, on college campuses these days.

I'm beginning to think from the postings of several of you on this board that Canadians really dwell in some sort of fantasy land.

BTW, just what do you do with courses like this to make a living?

Besides teach more of the same nonsense?

Insulting me won't make me stop posting on issues.

I was in university still a few years ago. I'm well aware of what goes on.

Gender studies could be very useful for things like support groups for victims of domestic assault or sexual assault. They could be a precursor for law school. There are various options.

Mini Me
07-06-2014, 05:06 PM
I saw part of that Desouza-Ayers thing.

Kelly really sandbagged Ayers, ignored everything he was saying, then recited her RW talking points as the good robot she is.

I didn't agree with all that Ayers was saying, but agree with his right to say it.

He is not at all typical of a lefty professor, rather radical.

Libhater
07-06-2014, 05:46 PM
I saw part of that Desouza-Ayers thing.

Kelly really sandbagged Ayers, ignored everything he was saying, then recited her RW talking points as the good robot she is.

I didn't agree with all that Ayers was saying, but agree with his right to say it.

He is not at all typical of a lefty professor, rather radical.

So are you telling us that there is a lefty professor out there that isn't a radical? This I got to see or hear about. Stranger things have happened, I suppose.

Mainecoons
07-06-2014, 07:01 PM
Insulting me won't make me stop posting on issues.

I was in university still a few years ago. I'm well aware of what goes on.

Gender studies could be very useful for things like support groups for victims of domestic assault or sexual assault. They could be a precursor for law school. There are various options.

Yes, I'm sure that giving credit for not shaving under one's arms is definitely a precursor to something.

:rofl:

donttread
07-07-2014, 08:00 AM
These are the elite liberal professors that are teaching our heads full of mush youngsters how to hate America and hate everything America stands for, including our freedoms. Now you can see why 60% of polled liberals said they despised America and had no pride in America whatsoever.

(1) As to those in the World Trade Center.....Let's get a grip here, shall we? True enough, they were civilians of a sort. But innocent? Give me a break...If there was a better, more effective, or in fact any other way of visiting some penalty befitting their participation upon the little Eichmanns inhabiting the sterile sanctuary of the Twin Towers, I'd really be interested in hearing about it.----Ward Churchill, University of Colorado at Boulder

(3-20) inside the link

http://www.rightwingnews.com/john-hawkins/20-of-the-most-obnoxious-quotes-from-college-professors/

Most of these are over the top . However, something needs to be said to the young mind to shock them into the reality that most of what they learned in high school was and is revisionist bullshit. That we have in fact poked the ME beehive for decades and they target us because of that not because they "hate freedom" or that Iraq was a completely unjust war. Or that we and the allies won WW2 with terrorism.
Or that "No it's not ok to spend more than you bring in year after year after year. You cannot learn from history when that history is fabricated bullshit

Captain Obvious
07-07-2014, 09:19 AM
rightwingnews...

:biglaugh:

Mainecoons
07-07-2014, 09:31 AM
Did they say it or didn't they?

Feel free to debunk the OP. P.S. Ad hom doesn't debunk anything. How many times am I going to have to remind you of this?

Start here:

http://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2013/06/10/suspicions-confirmed-academia-shutting-out-conservative-professors-n1616406/page/full

Note: Source document written by an avowed liberal.

Have fun.

Captain Obvious
07-07-2014, 09:33 AM
townhall.com

Mainecoons
07-07-2014, 10:00 AM
Note source document.

You can lead a donkey to water....

Libhater
07-07-2014, 12:15 PM
rightwingnews...

Yup, rightwingnews brought you these confirmed quotes from pin-headed liberal professors. Care to dispute any of their quotes or are you just a shill for the liberal establishment?

Captain Obvious
07-07-2014, 12:20 PM
Yup, rightwingnews brought you these confirmed quotes from pin-headed liberal professors. Care to dispute any of their quotes or are you just a shill for the liberal establishment?

No, I just laugh at what you partisan hacks consider credible.

Libhater
07-07-2014, 12:38 PM
No, I just laugh at what you partisan hacks consider credible.

Looks like this whole thing flew high over your head. We Conservatives don't find anything about these liberal professors credible. That's the reason I posted these incredible loony liberal quotes, so as to get others to see the type of sick people we have teaching garbage and propaganda to our young heads full of mush.

Captain Obvious
07-07-2014, 01:08 PM
Looks like this whole thing flew high over your head. We Conservatives don't find anything about these liberal professors credible. That's the reason I posted these incredible loony liberal quotes, so as to get others to see the type of sick people we have teaching garbage and propaganda to our young heads full of mush.

blah blah rhetoric blah blah liberal blah blah....

Thank God yours is a dying breed.

Mainecoons
07-07-2014, 02:19 PM
For the most part, Obvious is just too lazy to check things out. So he takes refuge in ad homs.

Libhater
07-07-2014, 02:44 PM
For the most part, Obvious is just too lazy to check things out. So he takes refuge in ad homs.

Ain't that the truth, and this capt oblivious is fast becoming the king or perhaps queen of the useless one-liners or useless one word responses. Probably not much activity going on above his/her neck line.

Captain Obvious
07-07-2014, 03:14 PM

No, that's an unfortunate misconception on your part, Coons.

Reputation is highly important to me and I consider these sources highly irreputable.

Mainecoons
07-07-2014, 03:17 PM
So you think the liberal professor reported on from my citation isn't in a position to observe and report the obvious liberal bias in his own workplace.

I take it you were too lazy to notice that part?

You're just making excuses for the fact that you really hide laziness behind ad hom, amigo.

Sociology professor Neil Gross, a self-described liberal, reveals the results of surveys showing this bias in his new book, Why Professors are Liberal and Why do Conservatives Care?Sociologist George Yancy asked professors if they would be more or less likely to hire someone if they were a Republican, evangelical or fundamentalist. Three-quarters said political affiliation would not affect their hiring decision. But the one-quarter that did say it would influence their decision virtually all said they would favor a Democrat over a Republican. Almost half of the sociology professors surveyed said they would look unfavorably upon evangelicals and fundamentalists trying to get a job in their department!
In a 2005 survey, researcher Gary Tobin asked professors how favorably or unfavorably they felt about various religious groups. Fifty-three percent of academics responded that they regard evangelicals unfavorably. The next highest unfavorable rating was 33 percent regarding Mormons.
Professor Gross performed his own “audit study,” sending in fake applications to upper academia at universities around the country. One set of applicants, the control group, had nothing political listed on their resumes. The other two sets of applicants indicated they had either worked on the McCain or Obama 2008 presidential campaigns. He found, “On average, the DGSs (directors of graduate studies) responded less frequently, more slowly, and less enthusiastically to the conservative applicant.”

Mainecoons
07-07-2014, 03:21 PM
Here's some of what you were too lazy to look up:

http://soci.ubc.ca/persons/neil-gross/

Canadian professor of sociology as reported.

His second book, Why Are Professors Liberal and Why Do Conservatives Care? (http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?isbn=9780674059092)(Harvard University Press, 2013), was reviewed in Perspectives on Politics, The American Prospect, The Weekly Standard, National Review, Los Angeles Review of Books,Publishers Weekly, Choice, Kirkus Reviews, Library Journal, Quill and Quire, Academe,and Diverse Issues in Higher Education. The book was excerpted on Salon and featured inDaily Beast/Newsweek, Inside Higher Ed, Trusteeship Magazine, Times Higher Education(UK), Carta Capital (Brazil), “The Q” (CBC Radio, Canada), “Book TV” (C-SPAN 2), and “The Alan Colmes Show” (Fox News Radio). Earlier work on the project was profiled in theNew York Times and elsewhere.

Enough sources there for you?

Mainecoons
07-07-2014, 03:26 PM
From Amazon dot com, pretty good description of the work. Hey, how about that? Pretty much the same as my first source reported on it.

Some observers see American academia as a bastion of leftist groupthink that indoctrinates students and silences conservative voices. Others see a protected enclave that naturally produces free-thinking, progressive intellectuals. Both views are self-serving, says Neil Gross, but neither is correct. Why Are Professors Liberal and Why Do Conservatives Care? explains how academic liberalism became a self-reproducing phenomenon, and why Americans on both the left and right should take notice.

Academia employs a higher percentage of liberals than nearly any other profession. But the usual explanations--hiring bias against conservatives, correlations of liberal ideology with high intelligence--do not hold up to scrutiny. Drawing on a range of original research, statistics, and interviews, Gross argues that "political typing" plays an overlooked role in shaping academic liberalism. For historical reasons, the professoriate developed a reputation for liberal politics early in the twentieth century. As this perception spread, it exerted a self-selecting influence on bright young liberals, while deterring equally promising conservatives. Most professors' political views formed well before they stepped behind the lectern for the first time.

Why Are Professors Liberal and Why Do Conservatives Care? shows how studying the political sympathies of professors and their critics can shed light not only on academic life but on American politics, where the modern conservative movement was built in no small part around opposition to the "liberal elite" in higher education. This divide between academic liberals and nonacademic conservatives makes accord on issues as diverse as climate change, immigration, and foreign policy more difficult.

The Sage of Main Street
07-07-2014, 03:36 PM
That's actually an interesting challenge to students. What do you expect from a gender studies program? It's an example of switching gender roles on an issue.

I never encountered professors that were politically biased but I did not take many humanities courses. Even still, both of my roommates were in humanities programs and the only real bias I heard of was the intro the religious study teacher that was neurotic about Atheism and thought it was terrible. I have to question the idea of indoctrinating students - they have brains, if they're being 'indoctrinated' they aren't using them. And for political science students they generally have to take economics courses where it could easily be argued the professors are biased towards conservative politics. The business school at the university I attended is world renowned and most of the professors are part-time CEOs of major corporations. Highly unlikely they're rooting for anything but conservative economic policies. In college, the student lives like a child, so he winds up with the mind of a child. Permanently immature, he looks up his professors as infallible father figures. Unpaid education is nothing but intellectual pedophilia.

Common Sense
07-07-2014, 03:44 PM
In college, the student lives like a child, so he winds up with the mind of a child. Permanently immature, he looks up his professors as infallible father figures. Unpaid education is nothing but intellectual pedophilia.

That's got to be one of the most retarded things I've read today.

Mainecoons
07-07-2014, 03:46 PM
I would have used the word "incoherent."

:rofl:

Libhater
07-07-2014, 03:48 PM
The word 'mindless' is also quite appropriate.

The Sage of Main Street
07-07-2014, 04:34 PM
So you think the liberal professor reported on from my citation isn't in a position to observe and report the obvious liberal bias in his own workplace. I take it you were too lazy to notice that part? You're just making excuses for the fact that you really hide laziness behind ad hom, amigo. [/FONT][/COLOR] This really grosses out those born in the working class. That's its purpose. Right wingers push this class-biased indentured servitude on us, then whine when it becomes a screwball hotbed dominated by their own spoiled degenerate brats.

The Sage of Main Street
07-07-2014, 04:44 PM
From Amazon dot com, pretty good description of the work. Hey, how about that? Pretty much the same as my first source reported on it.

[/I][/I] These "Liberals" are snobs, just like the spoiled brats living off an allowance, whom the university was specifically designed for. For the other classes, it is totally unnatural. "Get a job by going four years without a job? What are you businessmen trying to pull?" would be the reaction of anyone not brainwashed from early childhood to accept such an absurdity. It also implies that the Capitalist parasites create jobs and can demand any sacrifice they want from us just to make them feel powerful. We create their jobs and their entire wealth.

The Sage of Main Street
07-07-2014, 04:46 PM
That's got to be one of the most retarded things I've read today. You must be a college graduate to be so brainwashed to defend that slave system.

The Sage of Main Street
07-07-2014, 04:48 PM
I would have used the word "incoherent."

:rofl: How would you know? If it doesn't agree with what the ruling class says, their worthless Bootlickers are incapable of understanding it.

Cigar
07-07-2014, 04:48 PM
I bet these Un-American Liberal Professors pay their Taxes :grin:

Positively Un-American Tax DodgesBigtime companies are moving their “headquarters” overseas to dodge billions in taxes … that means the rest of us pay their share.

http://fortunedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/untitled-1.jpg

Ah, July! What a great month for those of us who celebrate American exceptionalism. There’s the lead-up to the Fourth, countrywide Independence Day celebrations including my town’s local Revolutionary War reenactment and fireworks, the enjoyable days of high summer, and, for the fortunate, the prospect of some time at the beach.

Sorry, but this year, July isn’t going to work for me. That’s because of a new kind of American corporate exceptionalism: companies that have decided to desert our country to avoid paying taxes but expect to keep receiving the full array of benefits that being American confers, and that everyone else is paying for.

Yes, leaving the country–a process that tax techies call inversion–is perfectly legal. A company does this by reincorporating in a place like Ireland, where the corporate tax rate is 12.5%, compared with 35% in the U.S. Inversion also makes it easier to divert what would normally be U.S. earnings to foreign, lower-tax locales. But being legal isn’t the same as being right. If a few companies invert, it’s irritating but no big deal for our society. But mass inversion is a whole other thing, and that’s where we’re heading.

We’ve also got a second, related problem, which I call the “never-heres.” They include formerly private companies like Accenture, a consulting firm that was spun off from Arthur Andersen, and disc-drive maker Seagate, which began as a U.S. company, went private in a 2000 buyout and was moved to the Cayman Islands, went public in 2002, then moved to Ireland from the Caymans in 2010. Firms like these can duck lots of U.S. taxes without being accused of having deserted our country because technically they were never here. So far, by Fortune’s count, some 60 U.S. companies have chosen the never-here or the inversion route, and others are lining up to leave.

All of this threatens to undermine our tax base, with projected losses in the billions. It also threatens to undermine the American public’s already shrinking respect for big corporations...

More: http://fortune.com/2014/07/07/taxes-offshore-dodge/

The Sage of Main Street
07-07-2014, 04:52 PM
The word 'mindless' is also quite appropriate. Anyone with an independent mind can figure out what college is all about, not kneejerk hypocritical robots who support this obsolete aristocratic system. The university is a rape room to humiliate people who aren't living off a big allowance from Daddy, making them prove how much they are willing to sacrifice to get hired by the plutocratic parasites.

Common Sense
07-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Anyone with an independent mind can figure out what college is all about, not kneejerk hypocritical robots who support this obsolete aristocratic system. The university is a rape room to humiliate people who aren't living off a big allowance from Daddy, making them prove how much they are willing to sacrifice to get hired by the plutocratic parasites.

So you didn't enjoy college?

Mainecoons
07-07-2014, 05:04 PM
Maybe not but you have to admit he must have learned how to string together melodious sounding but truly strange sentences.

:grin:

Mini Me
07-08-2014, 02:00 PM
So are you telling us that there is a lefty professor out there that isn't a radical? This I got to see or hear about. Stranger things have happened, I suppose.

Hell, I had a college US history professor that was a staunch John Bircher!

Then I had a Foriegn Relations prof, that totally ignored the books we bought and preached his own brand of RW propaganda.

Its ludicrous to believe that all professors are leftist, some are not!

Libhater
07-08-2014, 02:31 PM
Hell, I had a college US history professor that was a staunch John Bircher!

Then I had a Foriegn Relations prof, that totally ignored the books we bought and preached his own brand of RW propaganda.

Its ludicrous to believe that all professors are leftist, some are not!

Can't think of anyone who is more pro American than a John Bircher. There is no such thing as RW propaganda, let alone propaganda coming from a RW Professor, since we Conservatives only deal in the facts. But if you're not willing to play along by commenting on the lib professor quotes from the OP, then perhaps you would be willing to post your own findings of loony RW professor quotes just for our entertainment. That is, if you can even find a RW professor.

Mini Me
07-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Can't think of anyone who is more pro American than a John Bircher. There is no such thing as RW propaganda, let alone propaganda coming from a RW Professor, since we Conservatives only deal in the facts. But if you're not willing to play along by commenting on the lib professor quotes from the OP, then perhaps you would be willing to post your own findings of loony RW professor quotes just for our entertainment. That is, if you can even find a RW professor.

I see a lot of "conservatives" hiding behind the flag, the Bible, and the gun, promoting an elitist utopia for the 1%!

What is patriotic about sucking KOCH, the traitorous corporate elite shipping jobs and plants overseas, fomenting endless wars in the ME, being against the working men and women and fair wages, and excluding vast numbers of Americans with derision, hate from the American Dream. Sucking up to the Wall street crooks and bankers is anti-American as all hell.

You can have your brand of conservatism, I don't want it. Its called FASCISM!